Chapter 04 | Before I Party

C H A P T E R  04

C H A P T E R 04

I shut the door behind me before walking over to my desk where I pulled the chair out and took my seat. I grabbed my notebook and a pencil until I finally opened it up. Drawing took my mind off of things, after I was diagnosed my doctors asked me to draw a few pictures to make sure I could at least make a circle and a few other shapes.

After that, drawing became a hobby and I got better. I looked at the first few pages which were mostly things around my room and then once you got further in they were the drawings I now regret, Gavin.

"Alex?" I turned around to see Peyton walking into my room. Let me guess Gavin let her in too. "What are you doing up here? Gavin's downstairs may I remind you?"

"I don't care, he can throw his stupid party I'm staying up here, away from him." I said. "My house is my safe space Peyton. He's ruined it."

"I'll try talk to him." She says. "Maybe I can reason with the guy?"

I turn back to my notebook as she leaves. I take a look at my phone to see ten minutes have already passed. Talking? I get up and head downstairs when I turn the corner there they were eating each other's faces in my kitchen.

Peyton quickly pushes him away as she sees me and begins to wipe her lips with the back of her hand. "Alex-."

"Never eating in here again." I said under my breath. "Did you at least talk to him?"

"Well I was about to."

"Talk to me about what?" Gavin asks. "A threesome?" He answers suggestively.

"No you idiot." I said glaring over to him. "You can't have this party."

Gavin starts walking over to me with that same smirk on his face. "The parties already arrived Cupcake." He adds as we suddenly hear cars pull up. "Loosen up or this will all be for nothing."

I walk over to Peyton while Gavin starts opening the door for these strangers. In a matter of time my house is soon flooded with people and I'm just trying to get anywhere away from the chaos. "Alex." Someone pulls me beside them wrapping their arm around my neck and it's very uncomfortable. "This is Alex my neighbor, she threw this party for me."

"No I didn't." I hiss at Gavin removing his arm.

"Hey Alex." One of the boys say. "I'm Carver, that's Beckham." To be honest I knew exactly I who these people were. Gavin's friends the rest of his popular crew. Troublemakers of the century. But where was Zach?

"I'm trying to help her make friends tonight. She's kind of a loner." Gavin laughs taking a drink from his cup. The guys start laughing to, laughing at me.

I turn around before getting lost in the crowd. The music was so loud now I'm afraid the rest of are quiet neighborhood would hear and call the police.