𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

As Katya finally lets go of my hand after pulling me all over the arcade, we stop at this little white vintage photo booth

As Katya finally lets go of my hand after pulling me all over the arcade, we stop at this little white vintage photo booth. It was small but cute. Katya opened the curtains for me, and I went in and she followed behind me.

Katya pushed the red button in the middle and the machine counter started at five as it went down. Katya smiled and I looked at her confused at what face to make. I didn't know what face I should make.

The camera flashes Katya switched facial expressions and bit her lip like a fuckboy so deciding to save myself from looking weird in the pictures I joined her, I made a fake gasping face while looking at her before the camera went off.  We continued to make more faces, and the majority of them were of us smiling and making fake picture scenarios.

Katya stuck out her Toung and crossed her eyes. I saw it in the camera and turned to look at her just to see if my eyes were not deceiving me, once I saw the sight, I couldn't hold it in, I laughed. but in mid-laugh, the camera snapped.

For the next one let's do a dangerous pose" Katya turned her back to me and put her hand up in a gun form and the other held her hand as if she was holding a real one then made a tough face. I also turned my back to her and held the same pose. the camera snapped once again.

"Okay, for this last one just don't move but look at the camera." I looked at her confused but nodded nothing less. As I looked at the machine counter going down, she still hadn't done anything- she leaned in, and my eyes widened as I blushed hard when I felt her warm lips on my cheek. The camera went off one last time.

Katya pulled back from me and looked at my reaction. She laughed once she saw my face." oh now I got to see how it looks in the picture." she said getting out of the photo booth while I was left in a daze. my eye blinks a few times as I take in what just happened.

what the hell just happened? Am I dreaming or did Katya just actually kiss me...well not on the lips but, you get what I mean.

Remembering what she just said I hurry to get out of the booth and make my way to her side so I can see the pictures we took. "Aww look at you" she cooed before chuckling and then facing the picture to me so I could see it.

I rolled my eyes "Oh so now you think this is funny" I questioned.

"Yup, it's so funny that I'm keeping this." I gasped. She got to be joking right?

"Katya stop playing, can I please have the picture please, " I asked nicely. walking up to her I was going to grab it, but she pulled it far from me. I groaned out in annoyance, I tried again and was closer to grabbing it, but she put her hand high in the air and I couldn't get the picture.