𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒

Looking up into the dark brown eyes of the woman I know could bring drama into my life which is something I don't need

Looking up into the dark brown eyes of the woman I know could bring drama into my life which is something I don't need. I never knew her eyes were dark Brown until now and up close. Feeling her hold onto my waist a bit tighter I focus back on the current events.

"Are you okay?" Katya asked

"Yes, I'm okay. thanks for catching me, " I said.

"No problem, just watch where you're going next time," she says softly.

just remember how our bodies are nearly flushed up against each other as her hands are still wrapped around my waist I look at her hand and then look back at her to indicate letting go.

"My bad," she says as she removes her hand from my waist.

My body felt cold at the loss of contact, that was weird. Ignoring the feeling of whatever that was.

"It's okay. but you're right next time I'll watch where I'm going.," I said giving her a small smile. Blushing because of how embarrassed I am. but just as I was about to move I was caught off guard by her words

"But You know you look cute when you blush," she says. a smirk makes its way onto her face.

"What?" I said thinking I was hearing things incorrectly. I started to move backward out of instinct.

"You heard exactly what I said beautiful. "Katya said as she started walking up to me.

Not looking where I was going, my back ended up against the wall. I felt myself gulp as she looked at me as if I was her next meal.

She comes close and puts her up against mine, her Cologne clouding my senses. God, she smells so good. I unconsciously nibble my lip at feeling her warm body on mine and the anticipation of what she is going to do next.

She looks at my lips and then back at my eyes. her eyes darkening," Don't do that "she husks out and groans as she moves her head into my neck.

I shudder as I feel her warm breath Close my neck but she pauses to make sure that I'm okay with it. My mind goes blank at the silent request before I nod my head.

I feel her put her hands back on my waist and start to plant soft kisses on my neck as my eyes close and tilt my head giving her more access to my neck, unconsciously my own body betraying me.

she then licks up my neck before gently sucking on the sensitive spot of my skin. I couldn't help but moan that slipped out of my mouth.

but my consciousness snapped in me at that moment. what the hell are you doing!!

I opened my eyes and pushed her off lightly she looked down at me with lust in her eyes but as she was about to open her mouth to say something someone came knocking on the bathroom door

"Katya you okay in there? you haven't come out in a few minutes" I heard Beverly's voice. Great just my luck

Katya quietly groans in annoyance "Yeah I'm fine just give me a minute" she says calmly