𝟏𝟎

The Clearwater household was currently filled up with many teenagers happy to the swan twins return to forks once again,

The old friend group reunited once again.

The twins currently sat outside of the Clearwater household on a log with Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil and Jacob sharing old stories of the past.

Laughter was nonstop, they felt like little kids again.

And it felt good.

Hasn't felt good since...

" Anyone feel like going down to the Rez? I still got the old football we used to play with, might bring up some good luck. " Paul offered.

The twins sent eachother a glance of competitiveness, with grins as wide as they can be,

" Hell yeah paul! " Jeremy cheered as he ran with Paul towards his truck.

Amelia laughed along Jared.

Amelia always thought Jared as a brother and likewise. Both were always the most mature and sensible out of the group.

But Amelia tended to lean towards Paul more, they both always had a temper. Clashed from time to time but they understood eachother in a way no one else did.

The unbearable anger, the anger that blinds you. Controls you.

——————-

As the group got ready to play football, Jeremy and Amelia were talking the best strategies. They were always competitive but if you thought them on a separate team was worse, you haven't seen them together.

" Okay! So everyone already knows the teams. Jacob, Amelia, Jeremy on one team. Me, Jared, and Embry on the other. Let's get this shit show on a road!" Paul yelled.

Quil sat on the side, being the ' referee ' mostly since he wasn't one for violence . Ever.

Jacob's team was on offense , with Paul being on defense.

" Ready, set, hike! "  Jeremy yelled as Amelia ran as fast as she could.

Paul almost couldn't catch up to her.

Key word, almost.

The last image Amelia saw was Paul running towards her before it turned black.

——————-

" She awfully looks a lot like Lyanna. " Amelia heard a deep voice say.

" It's almost like our history doesn't repeat itself Nik. " A higher pitched one said sarcastically.

Amelia didn't even know what was going on, but one thing for sure, they definitely didn't sound like anyone she knew.

She wanted to know who was speaking. But at the same time, she was too scared to open her eyes.

She hasn't felt Jeremy's presence the whole time she's been conscious and hearing voices she's never heard before?

Yeah. She's defiantly checking out the loony bin.