𝟎𝟏*

Rewritten 05/28/2024

huge shoutout to -laurelwreaths bc without her motivation i wouldn't have been able to write this for you! Show her some love!!

𝟱 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗻.

Amara and her twin brother; Oliver were starting their senior year soon and both were old enough to know what they wanted to major in college. Even if Amara had no idea what she wanted to do.

In a way even if she was the oldest twin, Amara still very much looked up to her brother. He was a kid genius.

Right after Renee left he was able to show his true colors, not fearing angering his mother for being smarter than Bella.

He was advanced as teachers would put it. Yeah, Amara had a solid 4.0 GPA her brother had a 5.0 and was on his way to be valedictorian this year.

People assumed she would feel envious of her brother. But it was the opposite, she was proud of him. Besides they were both good in different fields of their life.

Now, if you asked Oliver who he looked up to. You would get the same response as his twin.

Just because he was smarter than her it didn't mean anything. She was probably the most athletic student-athlete Forks has had in years.

Amara was a varsity athlete for all sports she participated in. She was offered a full athletic scholarship
in basketball and soccer for multiple D1 schools. And Oliver couldn't be any more prouder of her.

They were the better halves of each other. And they wouldn't have it any other way.

Amara was now finishing up her last shift at her summer job down at an ice cream shop a couple of blocks away from her house.

" You ready for school kiddo?" Amara heard her manager ask her. She chuckled lightly,

" I think so, but hey! I got a week before that. Please don't make me think about school. " Amara jokingly pleaded with her manager.

He laughed as he ruffled her hair.

Amara was going to miss this job.

She was playing around with a waffle cone until she heard a bell ring signaling someone walked in the doors.

She silently panicked and stuffed a cone in her mouth trying to quickly chew before the customer would see.

" Hello? " A soft voice rang. Amara silently cursed to herself as she finished the cone. She popped up back from behind the counter and put her customer face on.

" Welcome to forks scoops! How may I help you today." She greeted before focusing on the customer.

She was blonde with pale skin but that didn't lessen her beauty anymore. But yet she has never seen her before in forks. Which was strange considering it was a very small town.

The girl giggled as she stared at Amara.

" I believe you should wipe your mouth before helping me." She said with a smile.

Amara's eyes widened as she turned around and quickly wiped her mouth as she turned back around again.

She looked at the customer with a nervous smile and apologized. Which only made the girl smile at Amara.