♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12♡

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

After completing our lunch all planned to get back to college. But I am having a worst headache. It's been so long I slept peacefully because of the projects and maintaining the regular class works at same time.

"What about you Ridha?" Kevin asked me.

"I am going home, Kevin. I need rest" I answered him.

"Sleep well Ridha. Your eyes are looking red" I nodded as Jessi advised me.

"Yeah sleep well Ridha. Only a few days are left for this completion after that we can be free birds" Sanjay said with a smile.

"You are always a free bird" Rahul said mocking him.

" Okay enough. You guys go, I will pay and come" Arav said and called the waiter for bill. When I insisted to pay he just waved it off and said he will pay. I didn't asked again because everyone stayed silent.

We all went inside the lift.
But I remembered I left my purse on table itself as I took outside the bag to pay.

"Neha, I forgot my purse. I will just get it and come" I excused myself before the lift closes and went to the table .

I grabbed it and again went towards lift.  I also saw Arav coming as we waited.

"You didn't go with them?" Arav asked me

"Yeah, I actually forgot my purse. So I stayed back"  I said.

"Thanks for the lunch" He nodded.

We entered the elevator. The elevator was empty. I stood at the back since I knew other people would enter the elevator. Arav stood beside me.

Arav pov:

As we entered the elevator I took my phone and started checking the emails.
The elevator stopped on the next floor and many people entered.

Shit! Can't they wait for a little more?
They knew space was less but still, they entered. I shifted a little back to make space for myself, as my back touched elevator's back wall. I sighed and again began reading my emails on the phone.

Suddenly someone pushed which made me stumble a little. I looked at the person only to find that was her.

"Can't you stand still?" I whispered irritatingly.

"S..sorry." She stammered. I again diverted my attention back to my phone. Just in a few more seconds, she again pushed into me. What's her problem? Everyone is standing still can't she do that too?

"What is the problem with you? Can't you stay still for a few minutes?" I whisper-yelled.

"S.s.. sorry." She stammered again but she flinched and again pushed into me. I looked at the other side only to see a man standing there whose hand was touching hers which was making her uncomfortable. Knowingly or unknowingly that man again brushed his hand with hers. Damn him!!