♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8♡

Writer's pov:

Writer's pov:

"Who is the girl near them?" Riya asked her friends fixing her gaze on Ridha, who is laughing with Sanjay and Rahul.

She is little shocked as Sanjay and Rahul are actually talking to a girl because not everyday it is seen.

" I heard that she is Mr.Gupta's adopted daughter. But I don't know why they are talking to her." One of her friend said; while Riya muttered whatever and went from there, as if she don't care.

"Bhai you shouldn't comment like that about girl's dress. She will feel bad." Ridha advised Sanjay.

" There is nothing wrong in degrading her Ridhu. Understand that okay. Don't feel bad about that."Rahul supported Sanjay in this matter.

"So Ridhu if you want any help in studies ask me I will help you." Sanjay said as Rahul hitted from behind.

"Idiot! She is studying computer science and you are doing mechanics. Nowhere it is relatable."

"Oh! Sorry I forgot" Sanjay said embarrassingley.

" You are looking cute with the specs Ridhu." When Rahul complimented her, Ridha slightly blushed because not everyone does it other than her father.

" I will meet Arnav and come. You guys enjoy with your talks." Aarav huffed getting angry when they didn't even mind him. But somewhere Aarav is feeling good as Ridha is conversing with them better. She didn't look gloomy as before.

" Oh Ridha! You here. Mom is calling you for eating. Hey!! Sanjay and Rahul.  Come quick." Pallavi sweetly said and dragged her before she can even reply.

She dragged her into a suit and close the door before anyone can see it.

"See Ridha. Don't try to get so much pity. You think with your so called faky innocent looks you can seduce all of the three of them. What a shame?  You are such a slut tch..tch." She snapped at Ridha, who is looking at her with a wide eye because of her false accusations.

"No Pallu, lis..li.sten I..I..am n..ot s..educ..ing..I co..nsi..der Sanjay and Rahul sir only ask my brothers", Ridha sobbed as  she can't bear the accusation Pallavi is putting on her now.

Many times Pallavi and Nitya taunted her but based on character pallavi's questioning now. It's too much for to take in.

"Don't call me Pallu first, only my parents calls me that. Orphan like you don't deserved the right to call me by my name . Come on I saw you and Aarav at the garden. What an innocent and manipulating bitch you are. Created the scene as if you are abused."  Pallavi shouted like a mad girl.

"No.. I did..n't I..did..n't"

"Yes you did bitch" Pallavi shouted and went from there.

Ridha after taking a deep breath washed her face and went outside. Exiting the suit while coming downstairs Riya wantedly kept her leg to make Ridha trip and fall.

Ridha's mind is completely occupied with pallavi's words and failed to notice what is happening around her. Vikram who saw Ridha falling from the stairs ran to catch her but before that she feel down and hitted her forehead in the stairs. Blood ozed out from the cut.

" Ridhu beta Ridhu. Open your eyes" Vikram continuously patted her cheeks to wake her up.

Aarav, Sanjay and Rahul who saw Ridha lying unconscious were shocked and helped Vikram in settling Ridha in the car. Vikram with Ridha went to hospital.

"Oh God!! She again started her drama. As always spoiling the enjoyment and mom, see dad he is worrying as if she will die." Pallavi scoffed saying to Nithya.

Nithya also felt like having enough Ridha's drama now, but she can't voice out that because of her reputation and good image. So she signed Pallavi to not to talk. Aarav who heard Pallavi is not shocked but seeing Nithya standing there without showing any movement to visit Ridha made him suspect her a little. But he didn't voice out anything to Rahul and Sanjay.

....................
....................

" Doctor, How is my daughter?" Vikram asked the doctor who is coming after checking Ridha.

"Nothing to worry Mr Gupta. Due to the fall, she became unconscious. You can see her now but I think she is in lot of stress. So keep her little stress free." Doctor advised and went.

As Vikram entered the ward he saw Ridha conscious.

" I am sorry papa. I didn't knew what happened. Sorry for spoiling the party." She apologized as soon as she saw Vikram entering the word.

" What are you saying Ridhu? Not any party is important for me than you. How are you feeling now? Why did you cry?" He asked settling in the nearby chair after kissing her forehead.

"I am fine papa, don't worry."Ridha assured Vikram.

"Sleep Ridha. You want to rest" Vikram said sternly as he knew Ridha will be worried about the party. Also due to the heavy dose of medicine, she slept.

 Also due to the heavy dose of medicine, she slept

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍