8

{Adaliah's pov}

"Yes, oh my God, yes!" I yelled, getting a few looks, but what did I care? Ivy carefully slipped the ring onto my left hand and stood up to hug me. She pulled away and kissed my tear stained cheeks before kissing my lips.

After dinner, we got in the car and I couldn't stop looking at the way the diamond glistened in every passing street light and how snug it felt on my finger. I smiled the entire way home and even while walking up to the door.

Mommy grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs to our room. She pulled me into a passionate kiss, pushing my back against the door, making it close. Her hands were cupping my face while mine gripped her dress tightly at her waist. She eventually trailed the kisses down to my neck and then my breasts.

She moved the fabric and my bra before taking my right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue ran over the bud, making me moan, and moved her hands to right under my dress. Her fingers felt around until she found my panties, moving them over and running her digits along my impossibly wet slit.

Her mouth switched nipples as her fingers finally found their way into my vagina, brushing against the tight walls. My head was pressed against the door as I moaned quietly to myself. My hands gripped absentmindedly at the wall, trying to ground myself.

Mommy detached from my nipple and came back up to kiss me roughly. We walked quickly over to the bed, my dress on the floor next to my underwear. Mommy leaned down and grabbed my foot, taking off each of my shoes and kissing my ankles.

She got up and stood back, giving me a perfect view to watch her undress sensually. Her hands ran over her perfect curves until she decided it was time to get naked, pulling the dress off in one perfect motion. Her feet stepped out of the heels, walking back to me on the bed.

I laid on my back as she crawled above me, looking down at me. I smiled up at her.

"I love you so much, Ivy." I whispered, holding her face in my hands. Mommy smiled at that. Her beautiful, white teeth peaked from between her lips before she answered.

"I love you, so much, too." She ran her hand up my left arm and intertwined our fingers. "I'm so happy you're mine and you always will be." She kissed me. Her free arm ran down my left thigh, running back up the inside to go inside my pussy.

My head fell back in pleasure, endless moans and whines left my lips as her fingers worked inside me. She continued to place kisses and hickeys along my neck, breasts, and collar bones.

"Mommy," I gasped, "let me do this for you." She stopped her movements.

"Are you sure?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow at me.

I simply nodded. "Please."

Mommy stood up, letting me do the same, before I pushed her onto her back. I kissed down her neck, like she did to me, and her stomach. I let my knees gently hit the ground before I leaned close, licking up her slit.

My tongue circled her clit and then moved to let it slip into her hole. I felt Mommy tighten around me and she moaned and pulled my hair. Her head was leaned back in pleasure and my name was being whispered out of her mouth.

I carefully moved my hand up and down her thigh as I moved the other one to slid in beside my tongue. I listened as she let out a louder breath at that. I continued to thrust my fingers as I sucked needlessly on her clit.

My tongue was then thrusting in and out of her pussy and I could feel her pulsing around me, I knew she was close. Her hands gripped the sheets now and her thighs were starting to encapsulate my head, her moans growing louder.

"Angel, baby, keep going. Oh my god, I'm gonna cum all over you." She whined, lifting her hips off the mattress. I kept the thrusts shallow and fast for a while before I felt her walls tighten around my tongue. Her hands wrapped in my hair and a long, loud moan left her as I felt my tongue get coated with her cum.

I helped her ride it out by licking a few times until she pushed my face away gently. I carefully moved back up to her face and laid a few kisses over her face and lips. We continued to kiss lazily for a few minutes until she claimed it was time for us to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up without Ivy next to me. I quickly got dressed in some random shorts and a shirt I found on the floor before making my way downstairs and to the kitchen where Mommy was cooking some breakfast.

I sat at the island on one of our bar stools and looked over to her. "Good morning, Mommy." I said, watching her turn around and face me. "Hello, Angel." She leaned over the island and caught my lips in a kiss. I smiled up at her and thought about how much I loved her.

She gave me a few more quick kisses before a loud knock was heard on the door. She let out a quiet groan before pulling away and going to answer the door. "Stir the eggs for me, Angel, I don't want them to burn."

I got up from my seat and continued moving the yolks until Mommy came back to the kitchen with two dresses and two pairs of shoes. "Look what came in." She lifted the dress bags and laid them out on the island counter.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"They're for Ilijah's wedding. I ordered them a few nights ago. They sent out the color palette last week, I think." She explained simply, quickly going to hang them up as I took the finished eggs off the stove and scooped them into a bowl that was sitting next to the pan.

"Okay," Mommy began as she walked back into the kitchen. "We have 4 months until his wedding which means we have 4 months to figure out how the fuck we're gonna tell my parents that we're engaged."