FIVE

"Your so annoying when your drunk" Army complains "Problem?" I say "Your very wanna be controlling when your drunk too" Tray complains too "I agree with them" Jay complains with them "Can y'all shut the fuck up" I ask and they laugh .

I start to go on tiktok then I heard a sound coming from the call . "Jaden Olivia is here" I hear what I think is Jayla say in annoyance "Oh ok" he says while grabbing his phone "Is that my bae Jayla" I say while smiling "Hey best friends" she wave at the camera "Go talk to that annoying girl and Imma talk with them" Jayla says "Imma need them when she gets annoying" Jaden says and Jayla rolls her eyes .

Jay ended up giving the phone to Jayla but Jayla had to stay downstairs with them . Olivia's voice is so annoying. I can't take it anymore .

"Her voice is so annoying" Me , Tray , and Army say at the same time then all four of us start busing out laughing "She's right there" Jayla turns the camera to Olivia and Jaden "They don't match at all" Tray says "Y'all are on full volume" Jayla tells us and we all start laughing again "Who are you on the phone with" Olivia says "Why does it matter" Jayla mocks her voice "Because your on my boyfriends phone and those people who your on the phone with are disrespecting me" Olivia says in a whiny voice "Tell that Olivia girl to shut up and that Jaden can do so much better" Tray says .

I agree with Tray on this one . Jayden can do so much better then her . Not that she isn't pretty or anything but she's so annoying . I hear someone's phone move around a lot , then I hear that whiny voice again.

"Aren't you that ugly girl Jaden hangs out with" Olivia says "And your the one to talk" Army says back "Your that girl that comments on my post" I say while laughing "What do you get out of hating on me" I raise one of my eyebrows "I don't hate on you , it's called being honest" she says "Jayla , can you add yourself to the group chat and hang up , then give the phone back to Jay" I say in annoyance "Yea" she said .

_-_-

"Emeil" A here a voice say . I turn around to see a person I wasn't expecting to see . "Eden" I say .

Eden was my brother . I haven't seen him in 4 years . He went to go live with our grandma when he turned 17 , which was stupid because he would've been able to move out the next year but it's whatever .

"You have a boyfriend yet" he smirked "You just got back home and this is what you ask" I say while laughing "Yea , I just wanna know . Name all the boys you've been talking to" he says and I roll my eyes "I can't tell you without money" I smirk "10" "20" "15" "40" "16" "40" "Fine , 40" he gives up "Jaden , Javon, Trayveon , Eli , Jude , Cane , Markel , Jaxon , Leejay , Jordan and Bruce" I say "now my 40" I add and he gives it to me "You a player huh" he says and I smile "now girls" he raises his eyebrow " bro . Army , Jayla  , Courtney , Honesty , Angel , Anna , India , Magic , Ellie , Eizle , Willow and that should be it" I say almost out of breath "You got hella friend and your still a loner" he says and we burst out laughing

Author- Ur mom