THREE

"MOM!" I yell while coming downstairs "yes Mel" she looks at me "Can I go to the mall and a party today" I ask her "yea , I don't feel like looking at you" she says jokingly "wow , you hurt my feelings" I say sarcastically.

_-_-

I go into Victoria Secret and started looking at new bras and stuff . I always hated shopping for this kind of stuff , it was always awkward for me .

"Do you need help finding anything" a lady ask me "no thank you" I smile at her . I love when workers come up to me and say that. I get social anxiety sometimes , so I could never really ask for myself.

I go up to the corner and pay for my stuff and leave the store . I start walking to food court for chick-fil-A but I bump into someone .

"I'm so sorry" I apologize and picked up the bag I dropped "it's all cool- wait , Mel?" A boy questioned "yes?" I say with a confused look "I'm Jaden" he says smiling, I knew I recognized that voice somewhere "Jaden , shut the fuck up" A boy that looks like Jaden says "Are y'all twins or something" I ask "yea" Jaden scratches the back of his neck "Well I'm hungry so I gotta go" I say "I like her already . She's ditching y'all for food , that's my new best friend" A girl version of Jaden says "Oh , this is Javon and this is Jayla" Jaden says pointing at the both of them "We were heading to chick-fil-A if that's were your going to" Jayla says and I nod my head .

We all start walking together and was a awkward silence but we made it there . Jayla told me to tell her my order and I can go pick a table . I gave her some money for my food before I left though.

They came back with the food and we all just started talking. "How did you and Jaden meet" Javon asked and me and Jaden looked at each other before looking back at him "We meet in a very odd way" Jaden try's to explain it "it's a long story kinda" he continues "Y'all wanna go live" Jayla asks while pulling out her phone "I don't really care" I shrug.

Jayla puts her phone on her cup .'"Hey y'all" Jayla waves to her phone "Where y'all at , where at Chick-fil-A" she reads the comments out loud "Who is that next to you , that Mel" she says "I think Mel is camera shy" She whispers to her phone and I giggle "Where's Jaden and Javon , there right here" Jayla put her phone on the other side of the cup "Mel is really pretty , what's her at . Oh I don't know you have to ask her" Javon says while looking at me "It's Elopezz" I say while they turn the phone to me "Umm hi" I wave awkwardly at the phone "Oh shit we gotta go" Jaden says while checking the time "Oh yea we do" I say remembering about the party .

I grab Jayla's phone and gave it back to her . We all started walking towards the entrance and got to our cars which are surprisingly pretty close to each other's. "Hey um can someone take a picture of me before we go" I ask and gave my phone to the one closest. "Thank you...Jaden" I say .

I hug them all goodbye then gets in my Uber .

_-_-

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

 ⚪️⚫️Liked by onwardjdub and 45,684 others Elopezz W photos @onwardjdub  View all 1,368 comments

⚪️⚫️
Liked by onwardjdub and 45,684 others
Elopezz W photos @onwardjdub 
View all 1,368 comments

Onward.editzz your the one hanging out with the Waltons 😀
Elopezz @onward.editzz yes is that a problem??

Urmomsaysso  The Waltons deserve better

Onwardjdub yw Mel 💪🏻
Elopezz @onwardjdub thank you <33

Author - ok