Roller rink

We got to the rollout skating place and me and polo paid for our own stuff while Javon paid for him and Stacy.

We put on are skates and went on the skating floor polo fell the moment he tried to skate. I bursted out laughing but looked at me annoyed and pulled my leg so I fell and landed on my butt.

I groaned in pain "ow polo ima choke you keep playin wit me" I said glaring at him he started to laugh and I started laughing as well. I looked over at Javon and Stacy and saw that they were just standing there awkwardly.

Well Javon was stand there awkwardly,Stacy was just on her phone and smiling at whatever she was looking at.

I shrugged it off and I got and pulled polo with me. "Cmon I wanna try something" I told him. He look at me and glared at me "no you finna do some dumb shit" he said.

I gasp "whattttt nooo" I said dragging out the "t" and the "o".

He sighed "fine" he said , I smiled at him. I looked are arms together and started to spin of in a circle. He started to scream "BITCH I CANT SKATE IMA BUSS MY ASS BUTCH SLOW DOWN" he said scared.

I busted out laughing but I didn't stop now let me tell you when I was dying when he started to pray " Jesus Christ holy father please save me from this demon I don't wanna die I'm to young and hot to die I'm still a virgin I can't die a virgin" he prayed

I let go of him and he fell and screamed while I did the little turn thing and stood straight. I smiled. "Bitch ima get of yo ass next time watch out" he said with a smile on his face.

"Yea yea" I said helping him up.he smiled he looked behind me and he had a shocked face. I furrowed my eye brows. I turned around and saw Javon smashing some random guys face into the ground. Javon kept punching him.

Stacy was just standing there crying. I ran over to Javon and put my arm around his neck and pulled him back I had him in a head lock. "Calm the fuck down" I said.

He kept trying to move my arm away but it didn't work. "Stop let me at him" he said successfully kicking the guy in the mouth.

"Cmon dude please relax" once I said that he finally calmed down. "Cmon let's go for a walk" I told him. "Polo ima be right back watch Stacy" I told polo.

Me and Javon were out side a roller skating place walking on the side walk. "Do what happened" I asked him. He stayed quiet but he then said "that guy was flirting with her and kissed her" he said.

"Ok and what did Stacy do?" Javon looked at me and then looked back at the ground "she didn't do anything she just kissed him back which got me really kissed off" he said.

"So she cheated on you" I told him. "No she didn't,she just um she" he said trying to find something to say.

"She cheated" I finished the sentence for him. He sighed "yup" he said. "Cmon let's gets polo and drop him off at his house then go to my house" I told him.

He smiled at me "yea ok that sounds like a good plan" he said .  "But before we get him u have to talk with Stacy about what happened" once I said that javons smiled disappeared.

He groaned "fine"