Roller skating

It's been 2 weeks since me and Javon first met and we've gotten closer I already finished all my school work so I decided I wanted to go roller skating.

Baldie : Javon
Human Chihuahua👹: Y/n

Bitch: take a shower and get yo ass to my house

Baldie: bitch no I'm tired

Human chihuahua 👹: I don't give a fuck

Baldie: girl where are we even gonna go

Human chihuahua 👹: ROLLER SKATING 😁😁😁😁

Baldie: hell no..😐

Human chihuahua 👹: cmon please ☹️

Baldie : fine... don't dress like a bum tho☺️

Human chihuahua 👹: 🙁😧 I only dress like a bum when I'm tired🤥

Baldie : yea yea see u in 30 minutes

I took a shower and put on on bell bottom tights and a crop top.

This^

I heard a car honk and I knew that it was Javon I ran to my chair to get my purse and I run outside. I sit in the passenger seat and I dabbed Javon up.

"Oh I hope you don't mind I'm bringing my girlfriend because she wants to come with us" Javon said I froze and glanced at him.

"Girlfriend?" I asked I didn't even know he was in a relationship. "Yea" he said. "Mhm ok but if she coming I wanna bring someone too" I said

"Ok who do you wanna bring, my friends polo" I said while texting polo to come roller skating with me nd my friends He obviously said yes.

We got to Javon girlfriends house and she saw me in the passenger seat and rolled her eyes she walked up to my window "Um can you move to the back" she said with an attitude.

I furrowed my eye brows I turned to Javon and he gave me a signal for me to move to the back. I scoffed he can't be serious. I rolled my eyes and moved to the back.

Javons girlfriend made a "mhm" sound and smirked she sat in the passenger seat and said "hi bubba" while kissing Javon.

I cringed .. bubba? Wth kind of name is that.
"cmon hurry up and drive to polos house" I said. Stacy (javons girlfriend name) just rolled her eyes.

We got to polos house and I saw him outside I got out the car and tackled him. We were both laughing I got up and pulled him up I saw Javon have a angry look on his face but I ignored it.

Me and polo got in the back "Von" I said, Javon hummed. Stacy looked at him like he was stupid. Javon noticed "what?" He said. She rolled her eyes "so she can call you von but I can't" she said.

"Cmon it's not that serious" Javon said. She just rolled her eyes. " can I get the aux" I asked Javon he gave me the cord and I connected it to my phone.

I put on "corazon de cara" by prince Royce. Polo got mad hype we started to sing "Que Linda eres sin maquilla Y si eres gorda o flaca, todos eso no importa a mí" me and polo singed along Javon was laughing while Stacy stayed quiet.

"Y Tampoco soy perecto solo sé que yo te quiero así, Y el corazon no tiene cara" I saw that polo was film me and I laughed but I continued to sing.

"Y te prometo que lo nuestro nunca va a terminar Y el amor vive en el alma Ni con deseos sabes que nada de ti va a biar." I smiled. "Yes mami bring out the Latina in you" polo said while laughing.I started laughing.

Gonna finish later