Arrest

I'm currently in a cuffs sitting on one of the chairs in a police station. I see my mom walking toward me anxious with my dad by her side and one of my siblings.

"Are you hurt?" Nathan asked me checking my face. "I'm fine, but the other girl isn't" I said with a smirk.

Nathan smiled while putting his arm around my head and started rubbing my hair. We were both laughing.

We calmed down and my mom looked disappointed while my dad just looked mad.
The cop come and starts talking to my parents.

"Well they dropped the charges and you're daughter is not getting sued I'm pretty sure its because in the fight videos there daughter hit her first and was the one that started the fight." The cop said my mom sighed .

"So my daughter is not In trouble?" My father asked. "Oh no she is in a lot of trouble, she put that girl in the hospital have you seen that girl" the cop said while looking at me.

I sunk down on my chair. My dad glared at me."she can't go back to school for a while, or the school will sue her next for all the shit she's done" when my mon heard the cop say that she looked at me and frowned.

Time skip
(We left the police station and went home)

"You promised you wouldn't do this again" my mom said. "But mom it not my fault she touched me first and she's the one that started it" I said with a sad face.

"Yes and I understand that but you didn't have to beat her so bad that she goes to the hospital" my mom said with tears in her eyes.

I frowned it broke my heart knowing that I'm making my mom cry. I get up and walked towards her and hugged her I place me head on her chest.

"I'm sorry I really am , I'll try to control my anger ok. I promise I'll try." I said my mom started sobbing.

I really am trying I really am.