16

For a moment it was quite and I had to realize what he said...
Ash still looks into my eyes and I'm so damn good at myself!
More and more butterflies flew through my stomach and I had so much adrenaline in me.
Ash started kissing my neck, and always coming up to my lips.
He gave me soft kisses on my face.
It  feel so unrealistic because I could never imagine that a boy who hated me everytime is now in love with me.
His hands wrapped around my waist and we kept kissing until someone opened the door.
(Imagine that when you open Ash's room door, you can see the bathroom door directly)

"Ayo Ash-BRO WTF"

"TF WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Ash walked out of the bathroom to Fez.
Why didn't we close the door?! oh god that was so damn embarrassing!
Fez must have thought that We did something else, but I would never do that.

"What are you doing in the bathroom?"

,,none of your business"
Ash said annoyed and closed the door right in front of Fez.
He turned around and we laughed.
Ash is really the person that makes me happy :)

POV of the ASHTRAY:

We go to sleep after a while, I wanted to have Ella in my arms, but I was afraid that she wouldn't find it comfortable or something, so I didn't do that.
How can this girl make me love her when I hate her?
She means a lot to me and if someone hurts her or touches her I will beat that person to death.

Mike often talked about Ella but I didn't care what he said because he called Ella a bitch but I didn't want to hear that at all so I yelled at him and from then on he realized that I love her.

But what do I do with Gia now?
Mhh I'll break off contact with her because if ella finds out that I and Gia had something between each other, she will tear Gia's hair off.
My phone wasn't far away from me, it was next to me.
I looked to my phone and saw that Gia texted me, but that's nothing special.
And that was our chat.

After a while I fell asleep and I was so damn happy that I kissed ella and she even kissed me back