𝒗. tw, cal jacobs

CHAPTER FIVE,tw, cal jacobs

CHAPTER FIVE,
tw, cal jacobs.

━━━━ NO hell in way she was ever going to listen to a single word that ashtray told her. she woke up the next day feeling like any other day, like shit.

"honey! apúrate y ven a desayunar!" her dad shouted from down the stairs. Averie walked lazily over to her closet putting on khaki jeans that stopped around her thigh, she put on a white loose tank top shirt and headed down stairs struggling to put on her socks.

"I'm coming!" Averie shouted finally being able to put on her socks. she rushed over to the kitchen where Alex already had her plate of breakfast.

"thanks, dad." Averie said with a smile quickly grabbing the cup of coffee and taking a sip of it before there was a door knock. "I'll get it." Alex said standing up walking over towards the door.

Averie sat there continuing to eat her food thinking about the things that she was going to do today. she could either wonder around for a little or go see what Rue is up to.

"Averie it's for you!" Alex said rushing back inside of the kitchen to flip the pancake that was about to burn. Averie frowned her eyebrows standing up heading over towards the door where Rue stood there.

"Averie!"

"rue?"

"you busy?" Rue asked the younger girl who shook her head with a questioning look. "you are my responsibility now. Bye Mr. Alvarez!"

Alex waved at Rue who pulled Averie who was putting on her shoes following behind Rue. "where are you taking me?"

she sighed wrapped a arm around the younger girl bringing her close, "well, first I am going to drop you off with fez and then I'll pick you up." Averie stopped completely making Rue look at her.

"No." Averie shook her head crossing her arms over her shoulders, Rue who was very much high scoffed.

"yes." Rue said that just made Averie shake her head even more and backing away from Rue making her way back home.

"Fine! I will take you too School first then I will drop you off then I'll pick you up again."

stupid plan, yes. but what else was Averie Alvarez going to do after school. she wasn't about to ditch just to be stuck with fez and with a teenage boy who wants her to stay away from everything. not like she had a choice with Rue anyway.

"AVERIE?" Fezco called out as Averie entered the store with a hard expression that read, kill me now.