𝒊𝒗. ride home

CHAPTER FOUR, ride home

CHAPTER FOUR,
ride home.

━━━━ AVERIE managed to escape ashtray in the party and decided to sit down by herself in a chair close to the pool. there was a group of teenagers besides her but she wasn't the type of socializing, she kept to herself.

she likes being to herself, she didn't like when she has to live to someone's expectations or when they relayed on her for something. sure she'll always be there for them but when something bad happened she would always feel guilty.

she had a beer can on her right hand spinning it around a little hearing the liquid swirl around inside of the can. she wasn't going to drink it, I mean she was debating to do it but she wasn't about to go back home with beer inside of her system. it was enough of her smelling like weed.

"yo, put that shit down before I snatch it away from you." his voice rang from behind her seat making her twist her head to look over at ashtray before rolling her eyes.

"don't you have friends?" Averie asked still having the beer in her hand swirling it around.

"that ain't your business." Ashtray said watching from behind her as she placed the beer can on her lips and tilted her head up as the liquid traveled down to her lips. but before it actually reached her lips he was quick to walk over to her snatching it away from her.

"you stupid ass bitch!" Averie shouted turning to the side glaring at ashtray who placed it on the table behind it far from her reach.

"your daddy won't like that you're out here on New Years, in a party, drinking beer while your still high as fuck." Ashtray commented but she didn't really care what her dad thought. she knew that by tomorrow when he woke up she'll be showered not smelling like anything.

Averie stood up ignoring him walking over towards where he placed the beer. she wasn't going to drink it but she found it pleasant pissing him off.

"averie." he warned her, his eyes straining on only her as he watched her every move. she reached behind him going to quickly grab the beer but she snatched it away throwing it far far away.

"now what the fuck." averie groaned as she watched the beer get thrown into one of the bushes.

"I told you," ashtray said standing up to be in front of her. "if you drank it I would take that shit away from you."

"why do you even care?" Averie asked as she crossed her arms over her chest, "not even minutes ago you told me to go back to my perfect life and now you want to take a simple fucking beer away from me?!"

Ashtray went to open his mouth going to shoot her back with a response when his phone rang. "yo, what's good?"

"start the car and be ready, man." Fezco told him, "all right, sure thing."

Ashtray gave Averie a look, which she didn't really understand, and he grabbed her arm lightly before pulling her away with him while grabbing a black duffel bag.

"No. I'm not going with you!" Averie shouted as she tried pulling away but he wouldn't budge and kept on pulling her with him. "you have no other ride home."

"okay, and?" Averie scoffed walking fast since he was basically speed walking over towards Rue leaning down, "yo, fez said if you want a ride, now's the time."

Rue nodded her head and then he went back to pulling Averie who just let herself at that point since he would pull away or loose his grip on her.

Ashtray was walking quickly towards the car pulling out the keys to it and throwing the bag to Averie who hugged it close to entering the car with a confused face. "Ashtray, what's going on?"

he ignored her, turning on the car, his fingers wrapping tightly around the wheel. "ashtray?"

"look, you'll be home before morning and you won't mix with this people ever again. you'll stay with your people," in his voice strained a wave of fear and stress as he kept on glancing everywhere for his brother. "understood?"

"gladly." Averie mumbled underneath her breath a few seconds later hearing a wave of shouts making her lean up on the chair trying to see if she can see whatever it was.

she wasn't going to listen to him. he didn't know what lies are laid behind the perfect act. maybe he'll find out, or maybe this was a wake-up call.

for what? who knows.

but this wasn't going to be the last time they saw each-other. not like they have it planned.

author's note
💌
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i have an anakin book because
OH that man is fine

but anyways imma start posting more
for this book.
THys all BYE