❄️ 1 ❄️

*Click Click*

"Oh my god! Look at this Taehyung! We look like we are dating." The blonde boy cheered as he checked the selfies he just took. The said male frowned at his words.

"W-what do you mean by we look like we are dating?" He questioned.

"Huh?" The blonde stared at him in confusion.

"Oh come on, Jimin! Seriously?" He huffed and leaned back on his chair. Jimin shut his phone and turned to him.

"Taehyung please! If I'm going out on fancy dinner with you a couple of times, doesn't means that we are dating." He rolled his eyes.

"What!?" Taehyung exclaimed. His eyes widening in disbelief. Some people turned their head to look at them.

"Jeez. Lower your voice. People are watching us." Jimin whisper-yelled.

"You are kidding me, right?" He asked again.

"No. I said what I said. We are not dating, Tae." He replied, taking a hand mirror out of his pocket and fixed his lip gloss. "Plus, I'm commited, now."

Taehyung just blinked at his statement. "W-what...?" He questioned again, not sure of what he just heard.

"You heard me. I'm dating someone else, Taehyung." He placed the mirror back in his pocket and smiled sweetly at the taller male.

"What the fuck, Jimin? How can you date someone else?" He growled.

"I'm not bound to you. Okay? I am allowed to date who ever I want." He replied and took a sip from his strawberry smoothie.

"Excuse me? You are gonna make me a bad guy here? Jimin, you knew that I've always liked you. Fuck! I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you in your freshmen's year. You said that you need time. I respected that and gave you space. You kept me waiting and I did waited patiently for you. But, what is this?" He ranted.

Jimin just stared at him in silence. Taehyung panted once was done.

"Are you done?" Jimin asked crossing his arms. Taehyung felt his heart crack at his harsh tone.

"You think this is a joke? All of this is a joke for you? Does playing with my feelings gives happiness to you?" He asked.

Jimin sighed and leaned forward on the table. "Taehyung. I'm really sorry if I've hurt you. I know you love me. And I respect your feelings."

"Then why'd you do that to me?"

Jimin reached out and held his hand. "I know, I've break your heart, Tae. But, I never meant to hurt you. You are such a sweet person. My intentions were never to hurt you."

'But you still did. So badly...'

"And, to be honest, I don't really know why did I do this, you know. It's just that I really liked this guy beforehand. And, he just asked me out so sweetly that I couldn't bring myself to reject him and break his heart."

'But, you could break mine...' He clenched his jaw.

"Who is he?"

"Him. Well, he is tall and muscular. He has this big doe eyes and cute bunny teeth. He is centre of your football team. And-..."

"I said who is he?!" He gritted through his teeth.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jimin smiled cheekily and a blush crept on his cheek.

Taehyung retreated his hand back and stood up abruptly. He felt his face and ears heating due to rage. Taking out his wallet, he took out money of his order and slammed in on the table. Without sparing a single glance to the blonde male, who was looking at him dumfounded, he started to walk away.

"Taehyung!!" He heard Jimin calling from behind.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around with a blank face. "What?" He questioned in a cold tone.

"Are you going? You are gonna leave me hanging alone? Who's gonna drive me back home?" The blonde crossed his arms.

Taehyung scoffed and shook his head in disbelief. "Ask your fucking Jeon Jungkook to come and pick you up." He spat and started to walk away, again.

He marched out of the restaurant and sat in his car. Driving a kilometre away, he stopped the car at the roadside. He was feeling so much emotions at the same time. Frustration, anger and pain.

He was feeling more angry at himself than he was at Jimin. The blonde never gave him any signs to show interest in him. He even told him to wait which actually meant a 'no'. He was fool for continuing to believe that Jimin would love him.

A tear escaped from his eyes which was followed by an other one. He rested his head against the steering and cried his heart out. A few minutes later, he composed himself and sniffled.

He was about to drive when his phone dinged. He checked the notification.

(jiminie.park posted on Instagram)

He rolled his eyes but decided to check the post anyway.

jiminie.park

Liked yourshoseok and 1

Liked yourshoseok and 1.2k others
jiminie.park: Had an amazing evening with my bestie TaeTae 💕 itz.me.kim.tae

Jungbunnykook: You look so pretty babe ❤️
jiminie.park: Jungbunnykook Thank you, babe 🥺❣️
BaekBaekHyun: ^^Couple goals 😩❤️
Vminlicious: Tae being friend zoned for the 15th time in 3 months. Pls-....😭
Chaeyoungbby: Your friendship is too cute 😍
KekeKaikeke: Jimin is so pretty. Kook you lucky bastard.

_________________

Taehyung turned off his phone and tossed it on the next seat. His grip tightened around the steering. His knuckles turning white.

'Park Jimin. You are going to regret this. I'll make sure that you do.' He thought.

The night had already took over the sky. He just decided to drive back home. On reaching home, he quickly made his way inside. He climbed up the staircase, ignoring all the calls from his mom. He locked himself in the room and decided to take a shower to cool off his mind.

(1000 words)

Please comment and vote. Stay safe and healthy. I love you all so much. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones. ❤️

-Millie