New story alert!!!

Hiiiiii

I have new stories for you guys to check out.

Go to my profile now if you are interested!!!

STORY 1

"His Human Mate"

_BLURB_

🔞
Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her but when a certain boy got involved in her life, it was not the same again.

Brad Anders, the alpha to the moonlight pack has been searching for his mate for so long. Being the only unmated werewolf in his pack, he sort out to find his mate but when he finally found her, he discovered she was human.

STORY 2

"The proposal"

_BLURB_

🔞
The king of Roosevelt is trying to  navigate the pressures of royal duty and his desire for a normal life. When his father passes away, leaving him the crown, he finds himself thrust into a world he never wanted. Determined to find a way out, he devises a plan to marry a suitable bride, intending to fulfill his duty and quiet the voices urging him to marry.

However, as his plan unfolds, his carefully constructed life begins to unravel. What was meant to be a fake marriage soon becomes more complicated when he finds himself drawn to his supposed bride. Conflicted and confused by his growing feelings, he must confront the reality of his desires and confront the consequences of his choices.

STORY 3

"The Princess and the Rover"

_BLURB_

🔞
Fiona was a rich and spoiled princess who lived all her life always getting what she wanted.

Until..

She got kidnapped by the hot and charming rover who turned her whole world upside down.

Show me some love by checking them out and tell me what you think

I promise, you will love them!

Love you all....
Lots of love♥️

Follow me on instagram or tiktok for updates! @ Spicelove8