Maps and Facts

This is a map of the Grishaverse

Important Facts to Know:

1. The first part of this book is set on the isle of Kerch in the capital city of Ketterdam. Within Ketterdam is a district called the Barrel. This is where the Dregs live and rule the streets.

2. The Dregs, or less commonly known as the Crows, are a street gang led by criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. The most notable Dregs are sharp-shooter Jesper and assassin-spy Inej.

3. Occasionally, the phrase "this side of Ravka" is used. It is a figure-of-speech usually used when Kaz is scheming...It is not to be taken literally. Very few of the characters have actually been to Ravka.

4. Each land, Ravka, Kerch, Fjerda, Shu Han, and Novyi Zem, are all inhabited by different people with different languages and cultures. The main two lands that are brought up frequently in the book is Kerch, the Dregs' home, and Ravka, the home of the Grisha.

5. Grisha. They are the only people, out of the five, that possess powers. They can create and channel fire and water, they can fix things that have been broken, they can heal the wounded or the sick, and they can stop people's hearts.

6. The Saints are said to be the most powerful and revered of the Grisha and contain unusual powers such as the ability to control light. Belief in the saints and their ability to save and purify mankind is one of the few strong faiths that remain in the Grishaverse.

7. Some of our characters leave Kerch by boat for Great Britain. They travel north through the Bone Road and by the Wandering Isle. Even though the rest of the northern seas are not shown on the map above, it turns into the Atlantic Ocean that borders the west side of Great Britain.

A useful link for more information: https://screenrant.com/shadow-bone-glossary-vocabulary-terminology-encyclopedia-guide/

This is a map of Great Britain's Wizarding World

This is a map of the inside of the Hogwarts School

If anyone has any questions as they read or are confused by anything in the story don't hesitate to drop a comment or message me privately

If anyone has any questions as they read or are confused by anything in the story don't hesitate to drop a comment or message me privately. I hope these maps and facts can be used as a helpful guide but if not the internet is always a good go-to.

Also I wrote some extra important facts about the Grishaverse because it is less known world-wide than the Wizarding World is. Again, if anyone is confused on any place names or references, please refer to the maps above or drop a comment below. I will try my best to explain everything that's important for my story-line in the actual book.

Thanks! And happy reading.