Introduction

Description

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Description

Kaz Brekker and his crew - criminals, thugs, murderers, the scum of the Barrel - they'd heard it all. But wanted by the Black Heretic was one they were eager to avoid at all costs.

It was a deal gone bad and now the Dregs are wanted by the most powerful dark lord this side of Ravka. They need a plan quick and the Triwizard Tournament seems to be the answer.

One last heist, steal the golden egg, pay off their debt...seems simple enough.

The only thing the Dregs didn't count on was Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy catching wind of their plans. Now not only do they have to elude the dark magic of the Darkling, but they have to outwit the Chosen One and the Slytherin King.

Disclaimer

This is a Harry Potter and a Six of Crows Crossover Story. I own none of the characters however I do own the story-line and parts of the plot. No section of this book is to be copied or reproduced in any way without prior permission from the author.

This story begins just after the events of the Shadow and Bone TV Series and at the start of the Fourth Harry Potter Movie, The Goblet of Fire. Varieties to the original characters and storylines have been written but will be explained in detail; for example all the characters' ages have been changed to suit my more mature story better. 

Some of the story is set in the fictional town of Ketterdam in the Grishaverse but most of the events take place at Hogwarts in the Wizarding World.

Strong Language Warning. Moments of violence, thanks to Kaz, and sexual references.

I hope you enjoy reading.