chapter 36

Sadhvi's pov:

Days were passing quickly......

It was already two and half months past our marriage.

But I don't think things are well........

It will be two and half months to be in the college today.... But we both didn't talk to each other till now.

After I bidded my farewell on the first day to college was the last time I spoke to him and also saw him.

It is like we both are strangers.
Sometimes I feel this marriage is all my dream..... But my thali, toe rings bring me to the reality.

I have been hiding these things from others eyes.

I wore my identity card refuel in an attempt to hide the chain in my neck and also wore shoes daily now.

We had identity cards from start but it was not an obligation to wear them...but it was what helpful for me now.

I talk to both my parents and Siddarth 's parents regularly.

Even Priya and me became very close..... She comes to our room to spend time with me whenever she gets time.

She is like a sister I never had. I really love her.

At first she was afraid of Swapna and Akki as we are seniors to her but later she became close to all of us. She even pulls my legs with my friends.

They all gang up on me and make fun of me,tease me and what not.

She knows that me and Siddarth does not speak to each other often.... But she doesn't know that we did not spoke even once.

She says that her brother is workaholic, arrogant jerk......

He don't call mom and dad often also. He even forgets the little sister who is studying in same college.

I just laugh when priya talks about Siddarth and mostly avoid his topic.

I cannot blame him that he was not putting any effort in our marriage. Because even I did not tried to talk to him. Both are to be blamed..... But I just wish things to be more normal with us.

I mean.... I just want to be friends with him now.... May be more than that afterwards.....
But things don't go as planned in life right?

We didn't even wished on our one month anniversary.

That day even mom and dad wished me....

I decided to call my parents Amma and Nanna and Siddarth 's parents mom and dad to avoid all the confusion it is creating when I was talking to Priya and others.

Even when mom dad asked about our relationship I just said we are fine and processing things between us.

I don't want them to worry about us.

But I felt sad with this outcome.... I always wanted to be close with my husband.... But now we are not even into talking. This is making me worry now a days.

At first i though he married me for his family but after he defended me I thought we can give a shot to the marriage.

When we came to college, I thought  we can make things right.
Start things by being friends, spending time with each other and then falling in love.....

It was like reality check for me..... To wake up from my dreams.
It reminded me that life is not a fairytale.....

For the outside world I may seem doing all fine but this things has been eating me up.
Various things are coming to my mind.

Like did he not want this marriage?

Or he has a girlfriend?

I know I should not suspect him,but I am not rational anymore.

I started paying attention to things related to Siddarth...... I even joined in his fans group in what's App last night. That group seems like always active. There were nearly 100 messages over night. I read them all in the morning and it had spoiled my mood so badly.

Mostly it was chatting of his fangirls about whom he belongs to.....

If we compare all his fans as bees..... There was a queen bee called Ria....

Even her pictures are there in group. I  observed that she was very beautiful like a model.

Many admire Siddarth but they were like he belongs to Ria. I just want to snap at them and say he is my husband and only mine to admire......

After reading the stuff I learnt that there are many admirers for Ria  also.
Why not she literally seems like heroine. But the thing is she is in love with Siddarth...... She has been openly proclaiming her love for him.

Even all the fans girls of him are like 'what a made for each other couple'.

I don't know what to do anymore.... My husband is linked with another girl.

It is making me so angry that I want to shout and reveal about our marriage and also warn all his fan girls to not take pictures of my husband sneakily. I so want to slap that bitch  Ria.
I know it is not wrong to love some one and also they don't know about him being married.... But I can't help it.

It is not like I love him right?

I know I like him a lot.... After marriage it only increased exponentially. But love is a big word. I don't know anymore.

Even my friends seem to sense that I am being different.

Here from past week my longing for him and also my resentment for him reached peaks..... Longing because I really like him, resentment because he not even wishing on our month anniversaries.
It may be not a big deal for him...

But for me it is a big deal.

I have dreamt about my husband like all girls do..... I wanted to do something special like going on a date which I never went in my lifetime on our month anniversary.

But I think it is not important for him.

I heard a notification sound from my phone... I opened it.
Sigh...
Again it is from group' Sidhearthrobs '

I opened and saw a girl written a message. I read and gasped at information.....

******

Hello my dear readers..... How do you like the chapter?

Please do vote share and comment