🌈 Assignment 5 | January 1 - January 14

Welcome to Astania Book Club: Unicorn Guild - Assignment 5!

Happy new year from the Astania Community!

🌈 NEWS 🌈

☆ We hope everyone had an amazing holiday season, and we look forward to a wonderful 2024!

☆ There has been a slight change to the deadlines. Assignments will now run until the 14th and 29th/30th, depending on how many days there are in the month (February 2024's second assignment will end on February 28 due to leap day). This will give the staff extra time to verify reports. Thank you for your understanding!

☆ We are still looking for help with both of our book clubs! If you or someone you know is interested in helping with either Phoenix or Unicorn Guilds, either send us a DM or fill out an application in our hiring book! For members of Phoenix Guild, joining the book club staff will move your story to the Staff Books section, and members can earn extra points by reading your story.

☆ We are also looking for people willing to help out with a new club that will run from the beginning of February to around the end of June (most likely). This club in particular will be a great way to connect with the community through one of Wattpad's biggest events, the Open Novella Contest! If you are interested, DM us!

☆ While we admire everyone's eagerness, please do NOT complete assignments ahead of time. For you to receive credit, the comments must be made within the assignment timeframe and reported within 7 days.

☆ We have noticed some members are experiencing a Wattpad glitch where comments disappear after seemingly being posted. Please verify that your comments go through!

🌈 RULES 🌈

Each assignment runs twice within a month, with new updates on the 1st and 16th. Please submit reports within 7 days of reading; this makes it easier for admins to check you've completed your assignment. Kindly ensure that your assignment is submitted before 11:59 p.m. EST on the last day of the assignment. Chapters read before the assignment begins do not count for credit.

For your assignment, please remember to read 6 chapters of your partner's book. You must give at least 6 quality comments, along with 1 constructive outline comment of 100+ characters detailing what you liked and what you thought could be improved. If you do not fulfill these requirements, you will be warned and/or placed in our probation jail.

If you're paired with a [READER!], you don't have to do any reading for the assignment! Enjoy the amazing comments your partner will leave.

If you would like to be permanently paired with your partner, feel free to ask them after you've reported your reading. That being said, remember to report using the comment your assignment is attached to! Please make sure it is an inline comment.

🌈 STAFF🌈

MilaForLife 

🌈 PARTNERS 🌈

None

🌈 ASSIGNMENTS 🌈

1. Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene 
1. Dark Desires by chxrr_yy29 

2. Twisted Destiny by Coco_da_cat 
2. The Twin Paradox by Ink3dverse (Book 2)

3. The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse (Book 1)
3. Take Two by -yellowandblue- 

4. Shadow Touched by Watts_Writes 
4. Rise Of Faeries Book I : Ascension by Deiwrites 

5. Repellent by EmmeMoore86 
5. The Short Demon King by SillySn4ke 

🌈 HIATUS 🌈

MilaForLife - January

🌈 PROBATION JAIL 🌈

We did not receive enough reports from the following members. If you do not complete the missed assignment, you will be removed from the club for inactivity. If you wish to leave the club, please let us know.

To be removed from probation, please complete the missed assignments and make your reports in an inline comment by your name. Once you complete the missed assignment, you will be re-added in the next assignment.