All I need

Von handharper

Life is hard as it is but are we to do when the person you are too spend your life with hides things from you... Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

CHAPTER 3

20 3 0
Von handharper

ZAYAN P.O.V

"Sarah please." I knock at the door.

It's been 3 hours and I haven't heard from her I messed up didn't I?I just didn't want to live in the past .I don't want to remember the mistakes I made, The path I took or even remeber the person I was . I want to forget.

I didn't want to worry her.

I need her to understand that and what if I tell her and she freaks out (which no doubt she will).W-what if she freaks out and leaves I can't have that.I just can't. She and that baby are all I have.

"Sarah come on lets talk it out.I'm sorry I really am I shouldn't have yelled like that I just- "I lean into the door and I takea deep breath "I panicked please open up or just say something. Anything ! so I know you are alright."

"Sarah? Fuck! Sarah just say something?"

Shit shit.

I rush to the kitchen where we kept the spare door keys. My hands are shaking ,my mind already thinking of the worst.

I manage to open the door I look around and I see her.

Thank god. I take a breath of relief. She fast asleep in the corner of the room on the bean bag. I pick her up and carry her to the bed whispering "You're okay. You're okay." In her ear trying to calm myself. I feel her snuggle closer to my chest. It gets me to smile.

I lay her down on the bed put the blanket on top of her and tuck her in just like a burrito just as she likes.

I try to tuck her hair behind her ear but it springs back. I chuckle.

"God I love you" I whisper "You know that right? I'm sorry I was an ass to you. I just don't want to ruin what we have. You get that right?"

She just snuggles in the blanket.

"I better get going. I let you sleep."

I get up still looking at her. What did I do to deserve this woman?

I kiss her forehead. I remember her telling me that these kisses are like food for the soul. I smile.

I walk out of the room leaving the door a little open. I lay down on the couch thinking how to make this right. I shuffle on the futon thinking 'and gotta start thinking quick cuz I can't sleep her for long'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONG OF THE DAY:  In dinon (These days)

This song gets me in the feels. GODDDD!!

QUESTION:What is the stupidest thing have you done?

Answer:I was so tired and hungry at 3 in the morning that i put PB on my kindle screen and I even tried to eat it... so that happened.

Love handharper.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...