𝔸 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞

By urmentalillness

This is a story of where Todoroki and Izuku are dating for 2 months but as he is going home he get Todoroki h... More

The find...
"We are moving?!"
Mr.Aizawa cries?!
HiS fRiEnDs
PRESENTS
"Hey Elvira!"
WE ARE HERE (and explaination)
The same one as the introduction of his frineds
How we met| (• ◡•)|
Christmas present 1/2 *How we met part 2)
Christmas present 2/2 (how we met part 3)
Shocked
"Hi Im Damian."
"Hi im Damian" part 2
Hi Im Damian (part 3)
"Hi Im Damian"4
"Hi Im Damian" part 5
"Want to train with me?"
"Wanna train with me?"
His Instagram Posts
"Midoriya looks different.."
Rescue Mission
Out of the hospital
Not a chapter
Yall suck absolute ass

Makeover!

4.9K 110 76
By urmentalillness

PREVIOUSLY

Everyone: NOT NOW!

END OF FLASHBACK

Irl

Paparazzi man: Was that the Pro hero Hades!? Is he going to stay this time or will he leave!? We'll find out once they say if he will be going to stay! Stay tuned next time as we will find out if he stays!

Izuku: SHIT! THEY SAW LOOK AT THE NEWS! AND ON YOUTUBE THAT VIDEO ALREADY HAS 2.5 MILLION VIEWS! WTF!

Ivy: Ummmm guys look at the hero chart!

Damian: How the hell! You just got here and you already get the podium!

Jason: Well he is the leader and he is pretty popular-

Villain: HEY I NEED THE NUMBER ONE PRO HERO! SINCE THE CHARTS WENT UP I NEED THE PRO HERO HADES!!

Izuku: God damn it!

Everyone but Izuku: How the hell did they find you!?

Izuku: IDIOTS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO!

Everyone but Izuku: Ohh-

Damian: Wait where are you going!? Don't tell me you're going to fight that thing alone!?

Everyone but Damian and Izuku: WAIT WHAT THAT VILLAIN IS BIG YOU CANT DO IT ALONE-
Izuku: Do not underestimate me! I'm not the No.1 Pro hero for no reason!

*He stepped outside and people were surrounding the villain and the limo*

Izuku: Everyone evacuate!

*Everyone scattered in different places some were scared and some we excited to see the fight*

Villain: HAHAHAHAH YOU THE No.1 PRO HERO HADES

Villain 2: Shit d-dude y-you're g-going to g-get k-killed?!

Villain 1: No I'm not he is just a weakling-

*Izuku had grown demon wings and horns and tail*

*The first Villain was knocked out The Deadly Hurricanes but Izuku and everyone was so shocked*

Villain 2: U-um I- I w-was j-just g-going! P-please I -I w-will e-even t-turn m-myself i-in j-just please d-dont hurt m-m-me!

Izuku: Damn you guys aren't any fun but ehh sure make your way to the police station. 😒

Villain 2: T-thank y-you!

*Everyone was shocked but Izuku . And the villain actually kept his word and turned himself in*

Izuku: Ummm are you guys ok you look like dead fish?
*the news rushed to the scene*

News Lady: This just in the No.1 Pro Hero Hades has returned to America and has shocked everyone! Please Mr.Hades tell us are you going to stay this time!?

Izuku: Hmmmmm. Yes I will I will stay and protect America until I die! *smiles with his eyes closed*

*Everyone blushing or passed out by how cute he looks* *lmao yes I am making them do that Bc rn he looks like a cute cinnamon roll*

Izuku: Ummmm are you guys ok?Nvm I'm just going to leave...... 😐😐*he puts his horns,tail, and wings away*

*he went Inside the limo to see everyone shocked*
Izuku: Oh lord... You guys too... Oml.

Limo driver: Will we still be going to the mall?

Izuku: I'm surprised that you aren't shocked. But yes we will still be going to the mall!

Limo driver: Sir I just got used to it.
Izuku: I guess I am just surprised they are still getting shocked by all of this.

Limo driver: We are here sir!

Izuku: Thank you and Can help me drag them out?

Limo driver: Yes sir!

Izuku: I told you. You don't have to call me sir you can just call me Izuku!

Limo driver: Oh sorry. Anyways will you want me to stay in the parking lot or do you want me to leave?

Izuku: You Can leave I don't want you to be apart from your family too much and judging by how they treat you.... you probably barely get any time to spend with them!

Limo driver: H- How do you know-

Izuku: Oh please! Can you help me take them out. I'll get them out of the state of shock and when we get them out you can just go ahead park the limo at the house and then you can go hang out with your family! * he gave him the award winning smile*

Limo driver: T-Thank you so much!

* he quickly helped Izuku get the bodies out and left*

Izuku's POV

Hmmmmm..... how do I get them out of the state of shock....
I KNOW!!!

Irl

*Izuku screams*

Everyone but Izuku: HUH WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE ARE WE!?

Izuku: *laughs* Dumbass bitches! We're at the mall to get my makeover!

Damian: Damn it Izuku you got us scared for a second...

Elvira: OOOOOOOOOO!! Yes finally we can get group tattoos and get you that makeover Bc you loook horrible!

Jason: Yea we almost didn't recognize you at the airport.

Taylor: I can also agree you look horrible and YOU NEED A MAKEOVER!

Izuku: Ouch! Damn you don't have to scream! You know what leave I'll get the makeover myself! *he gets angry and everyone backs up* That's what I thought!
Elvira: ok ok ummm we'll shut up...* you could hear the shakiness in her voice*

My POV
They walk around the mall Izuku gets an ear piercing ( here is how it looks like)

Then they went to go change Izuku's style and room this is how it turned out

After that they went to the place the government left for them to go graffiti

That is how the graffiti turned out

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY I WILL POST A LITTLE MORE BC I AM MOTIVATED RN anyways I just wanted to say the have a lovely
Good day/ afternoon/ night

Word count:  936

LOVE YOUR AUTHOR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 219 15
Deaf Bakugo AU Red string AU In the beginning of their 3rd year at UA, Bakugo finally looses his hearing. In a state of panic he pushes everyone awa...
47.3K 1.1K 39
When Izuku lost his mother, his dad changed..... In bad ways. He would be mean and abuse Izuku. Izuku told no one until one day his two crushes came...
137 4 3
"Does that mean you want to go out with me? As boyfriends?" Katsuki blinked. He certainly wasnʼt expecting that. But whatever, heʼll take what he can...
4.7K 196 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...