Chef's Kiss - ksj

Από jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... Περισσότερα

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Yejun

4.8K 276 89
Από jxngkookisdaddy

You rush towards Seokjin's room and see him sitting at his desk, playing video games. You let out a soft sigh of relief. Thinking that he was going to start packing his things and getting ready to quit after the comments from your disrespectful father, you ran up the stairs, ready to sweet talk him to get him to stay.

"Oh, thank God, you're not packing your things." You let out in between the quick breaths escaping your lips as you rest one hand on the door frame, leaning against it. Seokjin's head turns to you and he shrugs his broad shoulders.

"It's just one opinion. I just left because it's hard for me to respect someone who doesn't show any respect to me." He states before looking back at his computer to pause the game he's playing. "I get why Lisa hates him now."

"I knew you would after you met him." You respond.

"He's lucky he's older than me. I would've yelled at him like I do with Jimin if he was someone younger than me."

"Oh... speaking of yelling..." you state before scratching the back of your head. Seokjin raises his eyebrows. "I didn't exactly yell, but I did defend you when you left the room." A smile forms on his face, his cheeks growing a little puffier as he smiles in your direction, the corners of his lips only slightly turned upwards.

"Thank you for defending me." He states before turning his chair to face you. "I had a feeling you would. Your dad seems like the embodiment of the guys you hate being around, you know, the ones that you deal with in your line of work."

"Oh, trust me, he's the reason I don't tolerate that shit from guys at business meetings." You state before your eyes begin shifting around his room awkwardly. Shifting your weight between your feet, you feel as though you don't know what to do because the door to his room is open.

It makes it even harder knowing that Jimin would be up here any second to comfort Seokjin as well.

"So, care to explain why you looked so stressed out when you thought I was leaving?" he questions while arching an eyebrow, a subtle smirk on his face. You roll your eyes and glance behind you to make sure no one is walking closer to the door.

"If you leave, so do my chances of getting laid, smartass." You respond, lowering your voice to a mumble as you step a little further into his room. Seokjin glances behind you to the open door, making sure the coast is still clear. He looks up at you with amusement in his eyes before placing his slender fingers around your wrist, gripping tightly onto it as he pulls you towards him.

Gasping, you trip slightly as your feet move forward while he pulls your body to his. He watches you stumble forward with a hint of mischief in his eyes. His eyes look down at your feet as you trip before looking up at your face once more.

He takes another look at the door before he reaches his other hand up to place it on the back of your neck. He gently pulls the back of your neck forward, making you lean in. His lips press softly onto yours for a second before he pulls away, releasing your neck and wrist.

"Don't worry about stuff like that, Y/N," he states while staring up at you. He lowers his voice to match your mumbles from before. "Even if I did move out, you'll still get laid by me."

As you open your mouth to reply, he subtly turns his chair to the computer screen and points down at his keyboard.

"You see, Y/N, to play, you use these keys to control your character in this game." He gestures down at the keys, looking up at you. You furrow your eyebrows, ready to ask what's going on before he looks over your shoulder. "Ah, Jimin-ah, what's up?"

You look over your shoulder and see Jimin entering Seokjin's room. Jimin fully steps into the room and stands next to you as he stares over at Seokjin.

"Jin-hyung, are you okay?" he asks, eyes sparkling with sympathy as he stares down at Seokjin. You look between the two and awkwardly scratch at the back of your neck. Jimin glances at you before looking back at Seokjin. "Um... Y/N, I don't want to be mean but your dad's the one who upset Jin-hyung. You should probably let me handle this while you talk to your mom." Jimin points back towards the exit at Seokjin's room.

"Oh! Yeah... right." You state before turning on your heel to make your way towards the exit. You glance back at Seokjin and point over at him. "If there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know." Seokjin nods his head.

"There's something you can do for me." He states, causing you to pause at the doorframe. Your mind starts thinking about how he better not say anything that Jimin might over-analyze.

"What's that?" you ask without turning around.

"I'll text you later to negotiate a raise." You finally turn around, eyebrow arched and mouth ready to scold him. However, as you turn around, Jimin widens his eyes at you, urging you to comply.

You watch Jimin's mouth moving as he mouths the words 'just do it' at you. You roll your eyes before sighing.

"Fine, you can have a raise."

"Thank you, boss." Seokjin grins proudly at you. Your eyes shoot daggers at his before you make your way out of his bedroom and down the stairs to find your mother.

Upon making it to the living room, you see your mother sitting on the couch as she stares down at her hands. You slightly cough to let her know that you're in the room. Her body slightly jumps as you startle her and she immediately brings her hand up to her face, wiping tears away from her face. Your heart drops at the sight of her struggling to hide her tears from you.

"Mom..." you mumble out. She looks up at you and gives you a soft smile. You stare over at her, feeling guilty as you stare down at her.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" you nod your head. "Jimin talked to me a few minutes ago. He told me that you've been struggling with love." You lift your eyebrows.

"I'm gonna kill-"

"Are you struggling because of the way your father and I acted around you since you were little?" she interrupts. You pause mid-step and look back at your mother, who's staring up at you.

"Um..." your eyes lock onto the floor for a moment before you look up at your mom. "I don't know what to tell you, mom." You state bluntly.

"Y/N, I know that men aren't the most... tolerant humans on the world," your mom replies while sighing. "But not all of them are as controlling as your father, you know." You merely roll your eyes at her statement.

"I know that. That's why I'm seeing someone right now." You state before rolling your eyes. "I don't know why you put up with dad's controlling attitude and his sexist values. He's a horrible father and an even worse husband."

"Y/N, I wanted you and Lisa to have a good childhood."

"Well, being married to a man who treats us as though we're incapable of thinking for ourselves isn't the best environment to raise your daughters in." you say. "He also was rude to everyone, you're lucky that Lisa and I are still kind people even though we grew up with him teaching us to be rude to people." She nods her head while staring up at you and you cross your arms.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize to me. I'm not the one constantly being degraded by dad." You reach over and grab the landline in your home, giving her the home phone as you remove it from the coffee table. "Call Lisa and talk to her. That's the daughter you need to apologize to."

Your mother takes the phone from your hand and you make your way out of the living room to go into the kitchen.

You go up to the pantry door and open it, grabbing your favorite junk food from the kitchen, sighing. Taking the bag, you go out towards the patio and sit at the patio. Starting to eat, you sit in silence as you stare at the nature surrounding you while you watch as the sun starts to set.

After a few minutes of being alone, you see Seokjin stepping onto the patio carrying his own snacks. You look up and make eye contact with him.

"Oh... um... do you want to be alone?" you shrug your shoulders.

"I don't mind." He nods his head and closes the patio door behind him before walking towards you and sitting down next to you as he starts eating, making loud noises with his mouth as he eats. Looking over at him, you watch his plump lips as he eats and smacks the food in his mouth. He pauses his chewing, eyes meeting yours as his ears turn a little red from you staring at him.

"Am I chewing too loud?" your lips break out into a smile as you nod your head, starting to laugh quietly. Seokjin starts laughing as well before shaking his head. "What's so funny about me chewing loudly?"

"I don't know, I guess it's because I was being so quiet and all of a sudden you started chewing loudly." You state while your laughter starts dying down, your laughs becoming less frequent.

Seokjin stares over at you as your laughter dies down, eyes filled with admiration as he looks in your direction. Now fully quiet, you meet eyes with him and he glances down at your lips for a second before looking back into your eyes.

"Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"About my raise..." he states, causing you to laugh again as you shake your head.

"I already said you can have a raise, Jin. We don't have to discuss it." You state. His eyes scan your laughing form and he shakes his head.

"I don't want a raise with money." You stop immediately, smile slowly fading from your face as you look at him, his facial expression lacking any hint of humor.

"What do you want a raise with then? Upgrade on your kitchen equipment? More vacation time? A room upgrade?" His head moves side to side as he shakes his head at all three offers. "Then... what are you talking about?" You watch as he bites onto his lower lip and nervously looks away.

"I... uh..." he lowers his voice. "I was wondering if you'd want to do more than what we're doing now."

"As in more than being fuck buddies?"

"I'm tired of waiting. We've been doing this for quite a while now and I don't want to be annoying or pushy but I really want to take you on a proper date." He blurts out. You lift your eyebrows, surprised that he thinks he's being pushy or annoying.

"You're not being pushy or annoying."

"No?"

"No."

"So..." he finally gets the courage to look up at you. "is that a yes?" you nod your head.

"If we start slow, yes." You state before getting up from your chair. "I'm bad at this romantic shit, Jin. It's been a while since I've done stuff like that. Can we just start with one date and see what happens?" he nods his head.

"We can take things slow, I don't mind. I just... I wanted to know this is going somewhere." You nod your head. "Alright, I'll go call my guy, Yejun and set up a date." You smile up at him and watch as he makes his way into the house. You stand at the table, watching him walk away and nod your head.

You have a good feeling about Jin.

When Seokjin walks past the kitchen, your mom comes out from the corner she was hiding in and looks out onto the patio, seeing you smiling. This causes her to smile before she looks at the direction where Jin went off to. She saw the whole interaction between the two of you.

**********
An Asian Uber driver was assaulted by his passengers. They were being extremely disrespectful by taking off their masks and coughing on him, one tried grabbing his phone, and tried ripping his face mask off. This is so uncalled for. 2 out of the 3 girls who did this have been caught but the one who tried stealing his phone and physically assaulted him isn't in jail yet, so she needs to be found so she can be arrested for that vile behavior.

A real estate agent was caught in a New York gym telling someone to "go back to China." I hope this man gets fired for his ignorance. People need to realize that their words and actions have consequences and that assaulting people is wrong.

Overall, Asian Americans have been getting assaulted, verbally and physically, and no one deserves to be treated that way. The radio host that compared BTS to COVID is a perfect example of this despicable behavior. This needs to stop.

In Nigeria, hundreds of girls who were kidnapped from a school have been released. They're now safe, which I'm very thankful for. I'm so glad that they're safe now.

The NY governor has been accused of sexual assault and making women feel uncomfortable. It's disappointing to see this again, yet men in power always take advantage of the power they have, so it's not surprising.

That's pretty much everything I've heard about this week. If I missed anything, please inform me about what's going on in the world.

I hope all of you are safe and well and I hope you all have been taking care of yourselves. I know that the number of COVID cases worldwide has gone down but please still wear your masks and protect yourselves.

I love all of you

Kim ❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

248K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
157K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
93.8K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
557K 29.8K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...