Whatever it takes

HeroesWilliamsFamily tarafından

[Thor Ragnarok] [Avengers Infinity War] [Avengers Endgame] Daha Fazla

Whatever it takes
Thor Ragnarok
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
Avengers Infinity War
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Avengers Endgame
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
The Story continues

6.

35 3 0
HeroesWilliamsFamily tarafından

A few hours ago...

Tony knocks on a door. The door was opened by Zephrine. Zephrine looked at him in shock. "We need to talk",Tony said. Zephrine let him inside. She closed the door behind him.

Tony followed her to the kitchen. They sat at the table and drank tea. "Five years ago, I had said to Bucky that we could...start a family. I guess it was all just a stupid dream because...well, he's not here",Zephrine said.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. Cap's found a way to bring everyone back. It's a...crazy idea, but I think it might work. I did some calculations on it. We may be able to travel back in time and redo what Thanos did", Tony explains.

"Travel back in time? Is that even possible?" Zephrine asked.

"Apparently, it is", Tony said. "They can't do it without us".

"Peter and Bucky. We get them back?" Tony nodded. "It's...this is big. It might work, but it could also fail", Zephrine says.

"I know. It's crazy".

"I've been through crazy since I was 14. Okay. What do I need to pack?"

"I don't know how long we'll be working on this", Tony said.

"I'll start packing", Zephrine said. She was going to walk out of the room, but she stops by the doorway and turned around. "I'm...sorry".

"For what?"

"For failing you all those years ago".

"Zephrine, I didn't mean what I said. I'm hard on you because I care. It's just...that day with the Ferry, I just couldn't help but think what could've happened to you".

"It wasn't his fault. HYDRA brainwashed Bucky. Yes, Steve might've lied to you, but he thought he was protecting  you. He's your friend. We can't be apart any while longer", Zephrine said.

"I agree", Tony said.

Zephrine wrapped her arms around Tony. "I love you, Dad", Zephrine said.

"I love you too", Tony said.

--

Somewhere in Asia

A man ran towards a building in the middle of the frosty night, running through the snowy forest. Something followed behind him. Was it an animal. No, it couldn't be. To big to be a monkey. To to fast to be an eagle. It's reflexes, too fast to be cat.

And it had a spear.

"Close the gates! Close the gates now!"The man shouted. The figure stabbed him in the back with their spear. They're spear turned into a staff.

Two men shot at the figure. The figure stood there as if it were bulletproof. They threw ninja stars at the guards. The figure got past the gates.

The figure takes out their staff and walked further into the building. Later, the building was filled with dead bodies and gun shots were heard.

"The assassin!"

"We're under attack! It's the assassin!"

These men knew they were face to face with the most deadliest assassin and would later face their death.

The assassin and a man crashed through a window. They landed on the ice covered ground. The assassin takes out their staff and the man takes out his sword.

"Vy", The man said in Russian. (You)

"Mne", The assassin said in Russian. A smirk on their face. The Assassin's mask had their voice sound robotic. (Me)

"Govoryat vy luchshe vsego rabotayete v kholodnyye nochi". (They say you do your best work in cold nights)

"Ikh vyskazyvania verny. Ty znayesh' kto ya?" (Their sayings are true. You know who I am?)

"Vse zdes' znayut, kto ty...Mogushchestvennyy obmorozheniye". (Everyone around here knows who you are...The powerful Frostbite)

The Assassin left her hood on her head, but she took off her mask. Bella drops her mask.

"And do you know why they call me Frostbite?" Bella asked. Her voice was no longer robotic. But she had a Russian accent.

"They used to say your skin was as white as the snow and you come from a long line of Frost Giants. Now, they say your heart is stone cold. You, an assassin, who is seen only when the snow is visible", The man said.

"Actually the snow is caused by me. And you know what I do, during those cold, harsh days and nights?" Bella blocks his blade with her staff. "I killed",she said in a cold, venomous voice.

She jabbed her staff into the man's stomach. He grunts in pain. "Khrabyy voin, no glupyy soldat", Bella says in Russian. (A brave warrior, yet a foolish soldier)

The man swung his sword at Bella. She blocks the blade with her staff repeatedly. "You will loose easily", Bella said.

They stood back to back. "Leave now and you will leave with your life", he said.

"Mne?" Bella asked in Russian. She laughs. "I won't be the one dead".

The man's sword cut Bella's cheek. "Tell me. What was his name?" The man asked. Bella gritted her teeth.

"Silence!" She shouted. Bella kicked him to the ground. "Don't act like you know me!"

"Half of the world is gone. And you've lost everything", the man said. Bella growled with anger. Bella kicked the man, sending him flying backwards.

"You shut up. Or I'll just enjoy killing you".

The man looked at her. "You don't enjoy this", the man said as he stands up. "So why do you do it?" Bella didn't answer. The man grabbed her. "Why do you do it, Isabella".

She takes out her dagger and stabbed the man. He screams in pain. Bella pushed him to the ground. Bella walked towards him.

"Ya zabyl yeshche odnu veshch'", The man said. Bella stopped. (I forgot one more thing) "You've killed only to heal your pain. You...will never...be loved".

"You're so right", Bella says and stabbed him with her spear. She sighed. "You're so right". This time she says it sadly.

Her spear transformed into a staff. Bella grabbed her mask. She attached her staff to her back. She puts on her mask.

"What do you want?" Bella demanded. Her voice was robotic again. Lavinia stood behind her.

"It's good to see you too, Sis", Lavinia said.

"You shouldn't be here", Bella said.

"Funny. I was going to tell you the same thing", Lavinia said. Lavinia walked closer to her. Bella turned around. "Take off that silly mask".

"Oh, why? You want the face of a killer? Huh? Of a monster?!" Bella shouted.

"How about the face of my sister, Bella", Lavinia said. Bella sighs. She takes off her mask. Black eyeshadow was smeared around her eyes. She takes off her hood to reveal her long raven hair, with no hair dye.

Bella walked closer to her furiously. "Don't interrupt me while I'm doing my job", Bella said in anger.

"Is this what you call it? Killing these people isn't going to bring your Husband back. Or Wanda", Lavinia said.

"I should've known. This isn't a fairytale, where happy endings come true. I've hurt and killed people. I pretend I'm okay with it, but I'm not".

"Bella, there's a chance. A chance to undo this", Lavinia said. Bella shook her head and took a step back.

"No. No, don't play with me".

"Bella-"

"There's no hope! There never was! There's nothing. The Accords, Ragnarok, Thanos. There was never hope then and there's no hope now!"

"Bella, there was always hope. It was hard to see, but it was there. We've been in so many difficult situations. But we always take a stand. It's what makes us vigorous. It makes us dauntless. There's hope".

"Stop".

"There's a chance...that we can get him back".

"Shut up!" Bella shouted. Her Emerald eyes glow. Silence passed between the sisters. Lavinia steps closer to Bella. Bella wipes away her tears, smearing her eyeshadow across her cheek.

"No more pushing each other away. No more secrets. Talk to me. What are you so afraid of?" Lavinia asked.

"What am I afraid of? I lost Pietro, the man I love! And I lost Wanda, Peter, Jean, T'challa, Nicole, Aunt Regina, Our grandmother. I even lost you and you're not even dead! Lavinia...I'm already being torn apart. Just don't".

"Don't what?" Lavinia asked. Bella doesn't say anything. "Don't what?"

"Don't...Don't give me hope", Bella says as she sobbed.

Lavinia pulled her into a hug. "Well with the right tools, we can put you back together",Lavinia said. Bella slowly began to calm down. The snow stops.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

54.5K 1.8K 34
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘| ❝And I will love you, endlessly.❞ 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐫―︎𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐲 @𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐬�...
244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
361K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.
16.3K 321 50
Avengers Teens assemble :)