𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫�...

Bởi thelovelyghostwriter

"You've already loved me for a thousand years. Would it hurt to love me for a thousand more?" "Yes. Yes it wo... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
1st Petal
2nd Petal
3rd Petal
4th Petal
Notice
Forget Me Not
Find Me on Quotev!
5th Petal
6th Petal
Hydrangeas
7th Petal
8th Petal
9th Petal
10th Petal
11th Petal
12th Petal
Last Petal
Epilogue
Afterword
M E M E S
Sequel?
It's Out!

I'm Back!

1.1K 47 7
Bởi thelovelyghostwriter

Hello lovely readers! I'm finally back after such a long time off! Sorry for leaving the story on hold for too long, school started and I was having a hard time keeping up with work... But nevertheless, I am back now and I hope I can get the story finished soon! This story will be continued on both Wattpad and Quotev-- as it turns out I didn't need to delete this account. 

I'd like to thank you all for your patience and my deepest apologies for having you all wait for so long. I am glad to tell you that I do have this entire story planned out and how it would end. I am most definitely excited to see what you guys have to say! 

So please continue to support this story (even though I probably don't deserve your support with how long I've been procrastinating), your comments and votes keep me motivated to actually continue it o(TヘTo)

So thank you for coming back, and I hope you enjoy the rest of this story with our favorite father of the year!! o((>ω< ))o

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 512 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
35.2K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...
18.3K 740 42
I'm sorry I can't take risk I'm sorry that I worry about other people I'm sorry because I love you since then But I decided to hurt you...
55.3K 2.8K 48
❝she was the riddle he couldn't solve, a beautiful enigma❞ When you, a doctor started receiving texts from an unknown stranger. And those texts trans...