Saviours [OUAT || Double Swan...

bethanyjanebooks द्वारा

We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about t... अधिक

Cast
2 - The Pilot
3 - The Thing You Love Most
4 - The Thing You Love Most
5 - Snow Falls
6 - Snow Falls
7 - The Price of Gold
8 - The Price of Gold
9 - That Still Small Voice
10 - That Still Small Voice
11 - The Shepherd
12 - The Shepherd
13 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
14 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 - Desperate Souls
16 - Desperate Souls
17 - True North
18 - True North
19 - 7:15 a.m.
20 - 7:15 a.m.
21 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
22 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
23 - Skin Deep
24 - Skin Deep
25 - What Happened to Frederick?
26 - What Happened to Frederick?
27 - Dreamy
28 - Dreamy
29 - Red Handed
30 - Red Handed
31 - Golden Eyes
32 - Heart of Darkness
33 - Heart of Darkness
34 - Hat Trick
35 - Hat Trick
36 - The Stable Boy
37 - The Stable Boy
38 - The Return
39 - The Return
40 - The Stranger
41 - The Stranger
42 - An Apple As Red As Blood
43 - An Apple As Red As Blood
44 - A Land Without Magic
45 - A Land Without Magic
Next Book

1 - The Pilot

8K 135 41
bethanyjanebooks द्वारा

There was an enchanted forest filled with the classic characters we know. Or think we know.

One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our world.

And this is how it happened...

Prince Charming rode on a horse along a long stretch of land towards a forest.

In the forest, he met seven dwarfs that were gathered around a glass coffin.

Doc looked at Prince Charming as he arrived, "You're too late," Doc told.

Prince Charming looked to see Snow White lying inside the coffin and he quicken got off the horse, "No. No!" He rushed over to them, "Open it," Prince Charming said as he looked at Snow White.

"I'm sorry, she's gone," Grumpy said.

"At least... Let me say goodbye," Prince Charming said.

The dwarfs removed the lid of the coffin. Prince Charming looked at her in sorrow, he leaned down and kissed her. As their lips touched the spell Snow White was under broke and a pulse of magic and a whooshing sound spread throughout the land.

Snow White woke up with a gasp and her eyes landed on Prince Charming, "You... You found me," Snow White said.

Prince Charming smiled at her as he helped her to sit up, "Did you ever doubt I would?" He answered her.

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me pause," Snow White said.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you," Prince Charming told her.

"Do you promise?" Snow White said.

Prince Charming and Snow White were at an altar on their wedding as different royals, nobles and their friends gathered in the room.

"I do," Prince Charming said with a smile.

"And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" The priest said.

"I do," Snow White said with a smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The priest said.

The crowd applauded as Snow White and Prince Charming leaned in for a kiss but were interrupted as the doors opened with force and The Evil Queen stood there, "Sorry I'm late," The Evil Queen said.

The Evil Queen began walking down the walkway, to the newly married couple. Two guards ran to try to stop her but she waved her hand, sending them backwards with her magic.

"It's the Queen. Run!" Doc said.

Snow White drew Prince Charming's sword and pointed it at The Evil Queen, "She's not the Queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch," Snow White said.

Prince Charming put his hand over Snow White's, "No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level. There's no need," Prince Charming took his sword from his wife, "You're wasting your time. You've already lost and I will not let you ruin this wedding," Prince Charming said.

"Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you a gift," The Evil Queen said.

"We want nothing from you," Snow White said.

"But you shall have it! My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do," The Evil Queen said and she turned around and started to head for the door.

"Hey!" Prince Charming yelled.

The Evil Queen turned around and Prince Charming threw his sword at her, but she dissipated before it hit her.

The remaining people at the wedding nervously talked amongst themselves as Prince Charming and Snow White hugged each other.

End of Flashback

A young boy, Henry, was sat on a bus reading book which contained Snow White and Prince Charming's story within. Henry was heading to Boston, alone.

"That a good book?" A woman asked him.

"This? It's more than just a book," Henry said.

"Oh?" The woman said.

"Boston, South Station. Thank you for riding Greyhound," The bus announcement said.

Henry exited the bus and found a taxi, he knocked on the window and the driver rolled down his window. Henry showed the driver a credit card, "Uh... Do you take credit cards?" Henry asked.

"Where to, chief?" The taxi driver said.

A woman, Alana, walked into a bar and she walked through a door then instantly spotted someone and walked up to them.

The man looked at her, "Alana?" He said.

Alana smiled at him, "Denise, you are a hard man to find," Alana said as she slipped onto the barstool beside him.

"I like to keep you on your toes," Denise smirked, "Drink?" Denise said.

"Sure," Alana said and Denise signalled to the bartender to get Alana a drink.

"So, you've been looking for me... Why?" Denise asked her.

"Well, you left a rather conflicted message after our date and you wouldn't reply when I asked you about it," Alana said.

"Ah, yes... That," Denise said.

"Wanna explain it to me?" Alana asked.

"I just... I just think we should stop... I... I'm married and my wife she's..." Denise said.

"Pregnant, twins, I know," Denise looked at her shocked, "It was Natasha who contacted me, she knows about... Us, well, the us you think it is... Did you really know I'd be with someone 3 months and not kiss them? What? You think I'm a shy girl? Sorry, not me," Alana said.

"What?" Denise said shocked.

"I know all about you Denise before you even met me. You embezzled from your employer, got arrested and skipped town before they could throw your ass in jail. Worse of all, I'm not the only fling you've had, no... You've had many, did you think Talia didn't know about all of this? She's smarter than she looks, she contacted me and I got on the job as well as putting up the rest of the money... Now, Denise... As I asked you again, do you really know me?" Alana smirked.

"You're a bail bondsman," Denise said.

"Bail bondsperson," Alana corrected.

Denise threw his drink over Alana before he ran off, Alana didn't seem fazed by the drink and she walked after him.

They got outside, Denise ran across the road, dodging cars as Alana walked calmly after him. She watched as he got into his car, starting the ignition, but the car won't move. He opened the door to look out and saw a boot on his back wheel then sighed.

"You done running? I may be in a dress and heels, but I'll chase you and it won't be pretty," Alana said.

"You dont have to do this, okay? I can pay you. I got money," Denise said.

"No, you don't. And if you did, you should give it to your wife and help with the pregnancy," Alana said.

"The hell you know about marriage, huh?" Denise said.

"More than you, now," She grabbed the back of his head and smashed it against the steering wheel, "Shut up," Alana said and sighed.

Alana arrived home and she removed her heeled shoes before walking into her shared apartment with her sister. She sat on their couch and picked up her laptop then began emailing her boss about the job she was just on.

The door opened and her sister walked in, carrying a brown paper bag, her sister wore a red dress and instantly removed her heels as well.

"Tough night, Em?" Alana asked as she typed on her laptop.

"Yeah, you?" Emma said.

"Yeah, at least that ones over," Alana said as she shut her laptop and they walked into the kitchen.

"I got us the usual," Emma said as she took out two boxes and they opened a box each to show a cupcake

"Alright, Em," Alana said and they put a candle on their cupcakes. Emma had a star-shaped candle and Alana had a heart-shaped, the twins light their candle.

The twins leaned on the counter looking at their light candles, "Another banner year," Emma said.

They closed their eyes, making a wish and they blew out their candles. Just as the candles were blown out the doorbell rang and they looked at the door, "I'll get the wine," Alana said and walked to their cupboard.

Emma sighed, "I'll get the door then," Emma walked over and opened the door to see Henry, "Um, can I help you?" Emma asked him confused.

"Are you Alana Swan?" Henry asked.

"Uh, no... I'm Emma Swan," Emma said.

"My name's Henry, I'm your nephew," Henry said.

Henry pushed past Emma and entered the apartment, Alana turned around, with wine bottle and glasses in her hands and saw Henry, "Whoa! Uh, Em? Who's the kid? And kid, where are your parents?" Alana said.

"Are you Alana Swan?" Henry asked her.

"Uh, yeah, who are you?" Alana said putting the bottle and glasses down as Emma went over to her sister.

"I'm Henry, your son," Henry said.

"Sorry, kid, but, uh, I don't have a son," Alana said.

"Ten years ago. Did you give up a baby for adoption?" Alana and Emma looked at each other, knowing exactly who Henry was to Alana and they looked back at Henry, "That was me," Henry said.

Alana hesitated and she looked at her older sister who also didn't know what to say or do, "Give me a minute," Alana said and walked into the bathroom.

Emma looked at Henry, "W...Wait here, okay?" Emma said and Henry nodded then Emma followed her younger sister.

Emma walked into the bathroom and looked at Alana, "I...I can't do this Em... I gave him up, he should hate me, why is he here? Does he know how father too?" Alana asked.

"Calm down, deep breaths okay?" Emma said.

"Hey, you have any juice?!" Henry called out from the other side of the door and the twins looked at the door, "Never mind, found some," Henry told them.

"Okay, so... We're gonna go out there, see why he looked you up and get him home," Emma said.

"Okay, okay..." Alana nodded and they walked out of the bathroom, back to the kitchen where Henry was drinking orange juice straight from the bottle.

Henry put the bottle on the counter, "You know, we should probably get going," Henry said.

"Going where?" Alana asked.

"I want you both to come home with me," Henry said.

"Okay, kid. I'm calling the cops," Alana said and walked over to their landline, knowing she'll struggle with whatever Henry wants.

"Then I'll tell them you kidnapped me," Henry said as he watched her.

Alana looked at him, "And they'll believe you because I'm your birth mother," Alana said as she put the phone down.

"Yep," Henry said.

"You're not going to do that," Emma said.

"Try me," Henry said.

"You're pretty good," Emma stood beside her younger sister, "But here's the things there's not a lot we're great at in life. I have one skill," Henry looked at her, "Let's call it a superpower. I can tell when anyone is lying and you, kid, are," Emma said.

Alana started to dial the number to call the police, "Wait..." Both of the twins looked at him, "Please, don't call the cops. Please, come home with me," Henry pleaded.

"Where's home?" Alana asked.

"Storybrooke, Maine," Henry said.

"Storybrooke? Seriously?" Emma said as they looked at him in disbelief.

"Mmhmm," Henry nodded.

"Alright, then. Let's get you back to Storybrooke," Alana said as the twins went into their separate rooms to change and Henry waited in the kitchen, looking very proud of himself.

Flashback

Snow White stood near the door of her shared bedroom balcony, a bluebird flew off her finger and she rubbed her baby bump.

Prince Charming noticed something was wrong with his wife and he approached her, "What's wrong?" Prince Charming asked.

"Nothing," Snow White said.

"You're thinking about what the Queen said again, aren't you?" Snow looked at him knowing she been caught out, "Snow, please. I can't keep having this conversation. You have to let it go. We're about to have a baby," Prince Charming said.

"I haven't had a restful night since our wedding and... Granny's certain we're having twins," Snow White said.

Prince Charming looked shocked at the news and smiled, "Two..." He muttered, "That's what she wants," He went back to the conversation at hand, "To get in your head. But they're only words. She can't hurt us," Prince Charming said.

"She poisoned an apple because she thought I was prettier than her. You have no idea of what she's capable of," Snow White said.

"What can I do to ease your mind?" Prince Charming said.

"Let me talk to him," Snow White said looking up at her husband.

"Him? You don't mean..." Prince Charming said.

"I do," Snow White confirmed.

"No, no, no. It's too dangerous," Prince Charming said as he walked away from her.

Snow White followed after him, "He sees the future," She said.

"There's a reason he's locked up," Prince Charming said.

"Can you promise me that our children will be safe? Can you guarantee it? Because he can," Snow White said.

Prince Charming looked at her, knowing she was right, "Alright. For our children," Prince Charming said.

End of Flashback

Emma, Alana and Henry were inside Emma's yellow bug as she drove them down the highway.

"I'm hungry. Can we stop somewhere?" Henry said from the back seat.

"This is not a road trip. We're not stopping for snacks," Alana said.

"Why not?" Henry said.

"Quit complaining, kid," Emma said.

"Remember, I could have put your butt on a bus. I still could," Alana said.

"You know I have a name? It's Henry," Henry said as he looked back at his storybook.

Alana glanced at him, "What's that?" She asked.

"I'm not sure you two are ready," Henry said.

"We're not ready for some fairytales?" Alana questioned.

"They're not fairytales. They're real," Henry looked at Alana, "Every story in this book actually happened," Henry said.

"Of course they did," Emma said as she kept her eyes on the road.

Henry leaned into the middle and looked at his aunt, "Use your superpower. See if I'm lying," Henry said.

Emma glanced at him and looked back at the road, "Just because you believe something, doesn't make it true," Emma said.

"That's exactly what makes it true. You two should know more than anyone," Henry said.

"Why's that?" Alana asked.

Henry looked at his biological mother, "Because you two are in this book," Henry said.

Alana looked forward onto the road, "Oh, kid. You've got problems," Alana said.

"Yep. And you're both going to fix them," Henry said.

Alana and Emma glanced at each other, neither knowing what to truly do, but they know they need to get Henry home before they're in trouble.

Flashback

A guard, Snow White and Prince Charming walked into a dungeon, being lead through but torchlight.

"When you reach the cell, stay out of the light. And whatever you do, do not let him know your name. If he knows your name, he will have power over you. Rumpelstiltskin. Rumpelstiltskin! I have a question for you," The guard said.

"No, you don't," Rumpelstiltskin said and jumped down in his cell.

"They do. Snow White and Prince Charming... You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Snow White and Prince Charming removed the hoods of their robes to reveal themselves to him.

"That's much better," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"We've come to ask you about the..." Prince Charming said.

"Yes! Yes! I know why you're here! We both know," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"We?" Snow White said.

"Well, surely you didn't think I would be far from my father now, would you?" A woman said as she walked out of the shadows.

"Delphinia the Enchantress," Prince Charming said.

"You want to know about the Queen's threat," Delphinia said as she leaned against a wall.

"Tell us what you both know," Snow White said.

"Ooh, tense, aren't we?," Rumpelstiltskin said with a smirk.

"Yes, they do seem a little tense, Papa," Delphinia said.

"Fear not! For I can ease your mind. But... It's going to cost you something in return," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No! He's a waste of time and the Enchantress is no better," Prince Charming said as he turned to leave.

"We have all the answers to wish to know, but can you risk not to know?" Delphinia asked as she walked over from the dungeon walls.

"What do you want?" Snow White asked.

"Oh... The name of your unborn children?" Rumpelstiltskin suggested.

"Absolutely not!" Prince Charming said.

"Deal!" Prince Charming looked at Snow White in shocked, "What do you know?" Snow White asked.

"The Queen has created a powerful curse. And it's coming. Soon, you'll all be in a prison. Just like me, only worse. Your prison, all of our prisons, will be time. Time till stop, and we will be trapped. Someplace horrible, where everything we hold dear, everything we love, will be ripped from us," Delphinia looked at Rumpelstiltskin as he glanced at her before giving them their full attention, "While we suffer for all eternity. While the Queen celebrates, victorious at last. No more happy endings," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"What can we do?" Snow White asked.

"We can't do anything, dear," Delphinia said.

"Who can?" Snow White asked.

Rumpelstiltskin reached out between the bars of his cell and pointed to her stomach, "Those little things, growing inside your belly," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Prince Charming drew his sword and slashed Rumpelstiltskin's hand away with it, "Next time, I cut it off," Prince Charming said.

"Then you'll get no help from us, can you afford that with the fate everyone in the kingdom?" Delphinia questioned.

"Please, tell us," Snow White said.

"The infants are our only hope. Get the children to safety. Get the children to safety and on their twenty-eighth birthday, the children will return. The children will find you and the final battle will begin," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"We've heard enough. We're leaving," Prince Charming said and he and Snow White turned around and headed to the dungeon's exit.

"Hey! No! We made a deal! I want their names! We had a deal! I need the girls' names! I need the girls' names!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Prince Charming looked at him, "Girls? They're boys," Prince Charming said and turned to leave.

"You made a deal and you remember what happened when someone else broke a deal, don't you?" Delphinia said as she folded her arms.

"Missy... Missy..." Snow White looked at them, "You know I'm right. Tell me, your daughters' names?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Prince Charming looked at Snow White, "Emma and Alana... Their names are Emma and Alana," Snow White said and they walked away.

Delphinia looked at her father, "Emma and Alana..." Rumpelstiltskin said.

End of Flashback

Emma, Alana and Henry finally arrived in Storybrooke, Emma drove down Main Street.

"Okay, kid. How about an address?" Emma asked.

"Forty-four Not Telling You street," Henry said.

Emma stopped the car in the middle of the road and got out, Henry and Alana got out as well.

Alana walked around Emma's yellow bug to them and she folded her arms looking at Henry, "Look, it's been a long night and it's almost..." Alana looked up at that close face in the clocktower, "8:15?" Alana said confused as she checked the time on her phone.

"That clock hasn't moved my whole life. Time's frozen here," Henry said.

"Excuse me?" Emma and Alana said in unison.

"The Evil Queen did it with her curse. She sent everyone from the Enchanted Forest here," Henry said.

"Okay, the Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairy tale characters here," Alana said.

"Yeah, and now they're trapped," Henry said.

"Frozen in time, stuck in Storybrooke, Maine. That's what you're going with?" Emma asked him.

"It's true!" Henry said.

"Then why doesn't everybody just leave?" Alana asked.

"They can't. If they try, bad things happen," Henry said.

A man with a dalmatian approached them, "Henry! What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" Archie asked.

"I'm fine, Archie," Henry said.

Archie looked at Alana and Emma before looking at Henry, "Who're these?" Archie asked.

"Just people trying to give him a ride home," Alana said.

"She's my mom, Archie, and this is my aunt," Henry said as he gestured between both Alana and Emma.

"Oh, I see," Archie said.

Alana looked at him, "You know where he lives?" Alana asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just, ah, right up on Mifflin Street. The Mayor's house is the biggest one on the block," Archie said.

Alana and Emma looked Henry, "You're the Mayor's kid?" Alana questioned.

Henry shrugged his shoulders, "Uh, maybe," Henry said.

Archie looked at Henry, "Hey, where were you today, Henry? Because you missed your session," Archie said.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I went on a field trip," Henry said.

"Henry. What did I tell you about lying? Giving in to one's dark side..." Alana and Emma looked at each other before looking at Archie, "Never accomplishes anything," Archie said.

"Oookay. Well, we really should be getting him home," Alana said.

"Yeah, sure. Well, listen. Um. Have a good night and, uh, you be good, Henry," Archie said and walked away.

Alana and Emma looked at Henry, "So, that's your shrink?" Emma said.

"I'm not crazy," Henry said.

"She didn't say that. Just, he doesn't seem 'cursed' to us. Maybe he's just trying to help you," Alana said.

"He's the one who needs help because he doesn't know," Henry said.

"That he's a fairy tale character?" Alana questioned.

"None of them do. They don't remember who they are," Henry said.

"Convenient. Alright, I'll play. Who's he supposed to be?" Alana asked.

"Jiminy Cricket," Henry said.

"Right, the lying thing. Thought your nose grew a little bit," Alana said.

"I'm not Pinocchio!" Henry said.

"Course you're not. Because that would be ridiculous," Alana said and motioned him to walk, then they started walking away from Emma's car.

Flashback

Different fairy tale characters were gathered around a table at Snow White and Prince Charming's castle. Prince Charming was leading the discussion.

"I say we fight!" Prince Charming said.

"Fighting is a bad idea. Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything," Jiminy said.

"Then how many wars has a clear conscience won? We need to take the Queen out before she can inflict her curse," Prince Charming said.

"Can we even trust Rumpelstiltskin or the Enchantress?" Doc asked.

"I've sent my men into the forest. The animals are abuzz with the Queen's plan. This is going to happen unless we do something," Prince Charming said.

"There's no point. The future is written," Snow White said.

"No. I refuse to believe that. Good can't just lose," Prince Charming.

"Maybe it can," Snow White said.

"No. No, not as long as we have each other. If you believe him about the curse, then you must believe him about our children. They will be the saviours," Prince Charming said.

The doors opened and Delphinia walked in, "Charming's right... Forgive me for my cold attitude in the dungeon's Snow. I wouldn't hear the end of our friendship from my Papa if he knew... Your daughters will the saviours, we need them somewhere safe, we need you two, to be safe with them," Delphinia said.

"Delphinia..." Snow White said.

"Trust me, the Queen won't win. We will not be separated from our families... This may be the only way to find my big brother, but I will not put others in danger because of what my father and I want," Delphinia said.

"Thank you, Delphinia," Prince Charming said.

"Enough... Blue, bring it through," Delphinia said.

Guards entered, dragging behind them a piece of a tree. The Blue Fairy also accompanied them, "What the hell is this?" Prince Charmin asked.

"Our only hope of saving your children," The Blue Fairy said.

"A tree? Our fate rests on a tree? Let's get back to the fighting thing," Grumpy said.

"Yes, fight magic with what? A sword? A pickaxe? You'll be wiped out Grumpy," Delphinia said.

"The tree is enchanted. If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse," The Blue Fairy turned to Geppetto, "Geppetto, can you build such a thing?" The Blue Fairy asked.

Gepetto reached down to Pinocchio and patted his head, "Me and my boy, we can do it," Gepetto said.

The Blue Fairy looked at Snow White and Prince Charming, "This will work. We all must have faith. There is, however, a catch... Delphinia?" The Blue Fairy said.

Prince Charming and Snow White looked at Delphinia, "The enchantment is, indeed, powerful, but all power has its limits. And... This tree can protect only two, so... You both need to hurry before the twins are born," Delphinia said.

End of Flashback

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.8K 680 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
63 3 1
Lilith swan a young independent sassy woman come across with her older sister Emma swan and Henry appeared and brought them to storybrooke where fair...
45.7K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...
14.2K 733 17
Between the arrival of her baby brother and returning from the Enchanted Forest with Hook, Emma Swan feels the need to run. She wants to leave Henry...