Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

Von complicatedfreakrryy

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... Mehr

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 4- We Meet Again
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Chapter 11- Make your peace with God
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Wanted
Chapter 13- Run!
thank you!!

Chapter 14- The end of something

2.8K 56 66
Von complicatedfreakrryy

Sky screamed as Luther gets thrown out of the house. Leaving Sky and Lila alone. "Luther! No, Luther!" Sky heard Allison shout as she ran to him.

Lila ran to the hole in the wall. "Oi!" She called out and Allison turned to Lila. "Hi." Lila smirked.

Sky sighed in defeat as she heard Allison and Lila grunting as they fought. There were too many bricks to go through. She sat there for a moment contemplating on what to do as she heard Lila step back into the house.

Sky sighed, and closed her eyes, before hesitantly standing up and turning towards Lila.

"Look, I don't hate you," Lila told her.

"Same here."

"So don't take this personal, okay?"

"Same goes to you."

They both threw their fist forward, hitting each other in the face. Sky and Lila grunted. Lila quickly kicked her leg, sending Sky to the ground. Before she could do anything, Sky growled in anger, and pushed her legs down. As she coughed on the ground, Sky activated her powers. She had felt her eyes and hair, change color slightly. She felt the heat coming from her hands.

Her hair blew in the wind created by the fire, as she walked closer. Lila, smirked from the ground.

"You wanna play that game?"

Sky's eyes widened as her whole body erupted in the flames, Sky could only see her slightly, but through the fire, she could see and evil smirk.

"Scared are you?"

Sky extended her arm, sending a blast of Fire towards Lila, but it just added to her fire.

"sh!t." Sky mutters. Lila lifts her hands up as Sky's eyes follow it. She throws her arm at her, next thing she knows, Sky feels her self being thrown at the kitchen wall. She yelps and her fire dies out, and holds her stomach, as the wind got knocked out of her.

Lila sprinted over to her. Sky gasped as she felt a hand being wrapped around her throat. Lila lifted her small, body off the ground before slamming you against the kitchen table and smiled as she watched her choke. Sky's eyes widened as her veins popped out, and she clawed at Lila's hand. Lila tilted her head. "You know what, I think I found out what I want to do to you." She pulled her face closer to Sky's. "I want Five to walk in and watch as the love of his life dies." She pauses and chuckles. "Again!"

Sky tried to start her powers again, red flashed in her eyes, before quickly powering down. Her eyes started to flutter shut, before widening and looking behind Lila. Lila watched as she looked behind her, she brushed it off, figuring that Sky was hallucinating.

Suddenly, Lila feels a brick collide with her head. She falls the ground, unconscious for a second. Sky gasps for air, as Five helps her up. He hears Lila groan behind him. "Five wait!-" Sky tries to tell him, but he spacial jumped her away before she could finish.

Sky faceplant's on the snow. "Ugh! God.." She mutters, as snow gets in her mouth.

"Van- Sky!! Sky! Get over here!" She hears Diego shout. She catches her breath before getting up. She looks around for Deigo, before spotting him with his leg trapped under a tractor.

"Coming!" She yells as she limps over to him.

"Where were you?" He snaps as she leans down.

She smiles, before gasping. "Being choked to death by your ex!" She barks back.

"Fine. Help me get out of this."

She slips her hand under the tractor, "Here we go.." She mutters before beginning to attempt to lift it up.

Nothing happens. "I'm gonna try again." She pants. She groans as she uses all of her strength left to lift it up.

She sighs, falling down to lay down on the snow.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get back up and help me."

She turns to him. "You know, I can't lift a freaking tractor with this body."

Diego rolls his eyes before beginning to call for the others again.

"Vanya! Vanya get your a$$ up!" He yells to unconscious Vanya. She finally wakes up, and runs to him, along with the rest of the academy (-minus Five)

"What took you all so long?"

"Well, we're here now. Wanna stop complaining? Why wasn't Sky helping you."

"How strong do you guys really think I am?!"

"I don't know!" Klaus exclaims. "Who knows, you could be the hulk." Sky glares at him.

"Judt help me get out!" Diego yells, frustrated that Klaus and Sky are arguing while he's still stuck.

"You know, we could just leave you here."

"What he said," Allison chimed in.

Vanya scoffs, "Does everything in this family have to be a discussion?"

Luther groans as he successfully lifts up the tractor, Diego crawls out from underneath.

"Are you out?"

"Yeah."

"Team zero!" Diego cheers, high fiving Luther. "Un-stoppable!"

"Okay, has anyone seen Five?" Allion questioned.

"I don't know, he's around here somewhere."

"He blinked me out into the field before fighting Lila." Sky answered.

"By the way," Luther speaks to Diego. "Your ex-girlfriend can blink like Five."

"She can also summon fire."

"Yeah, that b***h just rumored me so I couldn't breathe."

"And destroyed like, half the farm with a shock wave. So unoriginal."

Sky scoffed. "Right. If she can do everything we can, she may as well be one of us." She joked.

"Yeah." Luther chuckled as everyone fell silent, looking at each other.

"No," Luther said in disbelief. "No, there's no way. It cant be."

"Its a... reasonable conclusion."

"Eh, but there were only eight of us." Klaus sighed.

"Maybe we need to consider that there's more us of out there."

"Are we surprised? I mean dad never told us anything. He had a child for god sake and we never knew." Allison spoke and Sky nodded.

"But... Lila's not our biological sister... Right?"

.....

"Okay, so, if she can mirror our powers, that means anything we throw at her she can match, right?"

"Yeah, but she can only mirror one of our powers at a time."

"You sure about that?"

"Five..." Sky muttered under her breath as she heard him yelp from the barn. She instantly turned around and started heading for the barn.

"Sky! Where are you going?" Luther called out.

"To help Five!"

<->

She walked in to Lila pressing her foot against Five's neck. He was on the ground panting, and gasping for air. "Eat sh!t and die," He hoarsely muttered.

"Hey b!tch!"Sky called out.

Lila gasped as she turned to look at her, Five took this as his chance. He took her foot with his hands and threw her to the ground. Sky ran to his side and helped him up.

Five panted, catching his breath, before getting into a fighting stance. "What are you waiting for? Let's finish this thing." Five challenged, while Sky's hands and hair turned red, sparks emerging from it.

Lila shook her head, "No."

Sky and Five looked at each other confused.

"This isn't gonna be quick. You are going to suffer for what you did."

"Look, lady! I got no idea what your talkin' about." He exclaimed dropping his fists.

"Ronnie and Anita Gill."

"Mean nothing to me."

"1993, East London." She exhaled shakily, as Sky looked at Five questionably. "You hogtied them and shot them in the head."

FIve looked won at the ground in shame as Sky eyed him. "The flower merchants." He said. His eyes widened, as he took a small step back. "They were your parents?"

"And they never did anything to anyone." She told him, eyes watering as Sky powered down her powers. "They didn't deserve to die like that."

"Your right, alright. I killed them. But I've killed a lot of people over the years. It's all just a job, alright? That was never personal."

Lila chuckled. "'Never personal' my a$$." She took a step closer. "Yeah, I've killed. It's always, always personal."

He nodded, "That's why your not cut out to be an assassin."

She quickly whipped a knife out, taking a step closer, making them tumble back slightly. "Bet your life on that?"

Five had one hand infront of him, and one pushing Sky back in panic. "Look! You wanna blame someone? Blame the handler, alright? She faked the kill order."

"Bull! I saw the kill order! AJ Carmicheal ordered it and you carried it out."

"Lila, listen to what I'm telling you alright?" He said cautiously as she backs them into a corner. "The Handler gave me the kill order. She came on the job, which she had never done before. Your in the commission, you know execs never go on jobs, but that day in London, she was there. Ask yourself, why."

"Stop trying to muddy the waters." She spat.

"I never realized what she was up to at the time, but..." he looked into her eyes. "Now it all makes sense."

"..What?"

He looked at Sky, before turning back to Lila. "She never cared about your parents. She was looking for you."

"Why?" She whispered.

"Because your one of us," Said Diego, him and the academy cautiously entering the barn.

Lila turned around, holding her knife up to protect herself.

Five grabbed Sky's hand.

"Just like our a$$whole father took us."

"No, it's not the same thing," Lila argued.

"Your right, because he didn't have our parents murdered. Listen to me Lila." Diego said, taking slow, small steps closer to her as he talked. "You were born, on October 1, 1989, the same day as the rest of us."

"Stay back!" Lila shouted.

"Hey hey! Stop! Lila!"

"Woah Woah!"

"I trusted you, I got you a job. I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me!"

"That because I needed to save the world!... She's using you Lila. The handler."

"Your wrong. She raised me. She loves me."

"Yeah, you know what?" Luther chimed in, with a soft expression on his face. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much."

Lila looked at him for a second, before fake gagging herself with her finger.

"I tried."

"He's right. We have to kill her." Spoke Five.

"Hey! Five! Five! Stop!" Diego demanded as Sky held Five back. "I got it. Hey, Lila. Truth? She's dangerous. And your scared of what she'll do with all that power. Thats why you dragged me to the Commission. Because I know what it's like to love dangerous people. The difference is," He looked around at his siblings. "They love me back."

"Shut up," Lila whispered, holding up the knife

"The only thing she loves is power. Now, the minute she cant use you, she will turn on you. And deep down, I know you know that."

She held the knife right up to his chest. "You don't know me, Diego."

He walked closer to the blade. Showing her, he knows she wouldn't kill him. "Don't I?" He paused as Sky smiled with teary eyes. "I know that we can be your family, if you just let us."

Lila looked around at the Academy, smiling lightly as they all gave her agreeing smiles. She opened her mouth the speak "I-"

The loud sound of automatic gunfire filled their ears. They all shouted, as they got shot and fell to the ground, as their blood spilled out.

Sky woke up from her unconscious state to being shaken awake. She groaned and held her bloody stomach, as she heard a sigh of relief. She panted for a moment, before opening her eyes. Her eyes were heavy, but she could open them just enough to see. If she weren't bleeding out, she would have widened her eyes at the sight. She saw herself covered in blood, Five by her side shaking her, blood trickling out of his mouth. All of the other hargeeves siblings lay dead, in their own pool of blood.

"Your awake," Five wheezed, just above a whisper, he had been crying. He tried to hide the horror on his face, but it was no use. It's almost as if he were reliving that day in the apocalypse.

Sky opened her mouth to speak, but ended up coughing out blood. She let out a quiet sob.

"A-Are you okay.?" She managed to get out.

A tear fell down Five's face, as he chuckled sadly. "Sh!t Sky... W-Why do you always ask If I'm oka-okay?"

Sky tried to chuckled, but quickly stopped, as it ushered blood out of her wound quicker.

Five reached up, gently brushing her cheek with his thumb, wiping away a tear on her face. They stared into the other glossy orbs taking it as their only comfort. Sky closed her eyes as black dots started consuming her vision. "I-It hurts." Whimpered Sky, her breathing become ragged.

"Keep your eyes open, baby. I love you so much. So, So much."

Her breaths were shallow, barely there. He knew, he just knew that this was her last breath, she used it to tell him, "I- love you too, Five..." She couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. He watched in absolute terror, as her eyes fluttered shut. He saw her head fall limp. He searched her face, looking for a sign of life, only to find nothing.
She was gone.

He could even feel himself slipping away, as his blood dripped onto her clothes. He let out a loud curse word, before falling back onto his back.

The handler's heels clicked. "Oh good!" The Handler cheered from above him. "Your still alive, lucky you." She looked to Sky and pouted. "Ah, what a shame." She shrugged, before looking back at the boy who was grunting on the ground. "You got to see how this all played out." She lifted the gun to his head, before her herself, getting shot.

Five's eyes widened in shock as she lets out a shaky gasp, before falling near his feet. Behind him, one of the sweeds finishes her off.

Five watches as he slowly walks through all the bodies, to him. Five pants softly, "think, think, think." His thoughts chant.

"This doesn't have to be the end. We use my ability to time travel."

"I've moved on, Five."

"Your the genius who said we should jump. Right? Your the one who got us stuck here."

Maybe your appetite is disproportionate to the size of your abilities. Start small. Seconds, not decades."

Five feels his fists start to power up, hearing electricity sounds. He pants, watching the man walking out backward, then the handler, then he see's Sky, He feels himself be forced up as his siblings all get 'un-shot' in a way. He runs along the depths of time, and throught the barn, seconds before the handler enters.

He stumbles against the wall a bit, he gasps quietly for air, still processing what happened.

Sky looks to her Side, where Five was a minute ago. She looks over to see him in the corner, she furrowes her eyebrows.

"I know that we can be your family, if you just let us."

The siblings turn their head, hearing a woman grunt. Their eyes widen as Five dis-arms the Handler. She puts her hands up in surrender, knowing she's been caught.

"it's true isn't it? What Five said." The handler keeps her mouth shut. "Answer me! Is it true!?"

"Well-"

Sky flinches as The Handler gets shot.

Everyone watches in shock, before Lila makes a run for it.

"The case!" Luther shouts, running after her, only to be stopped by Diego. "no!" Diego yells as he tackles him to the ground. Within a blink of the eye, Lila's gone.

The swede and Five are both holding a gun to each other. They stare at each other for a moment, Five makes a decision, he drops the gun. "Enough."

"What is he doing..?" Sky mutters under her breath.

He drops the weapon as well, "Enough." Before exiting.

Sky exhales a quick breath in shock. "What just happened?"

Hearing her voice, Five runs over to Sky and engulfs her in a long, tight hug. "Woah!" She chuckled as he spins her in the air. "Whats up..?" She smiles.

"I love you."

"I almost had her, why did you stop me?" Luther asked Diego frustrated.

"Because.. I love her."

"Who the hell was that guy?!"

"Vanya! Help!" Sissy calls, and Vanya immediately runs.

The siblings run downstairs to see Harlan, huddled up in the corner with a bright energy circling around him. Vanya crawls in and starts talking to him.

five was holding Sky's hand like if he let go, she would disappear.

"We need to stop this!" Vanya said.

Vanya takes harlans powers away while Sky gawks in amazement.

<->

"Herb, Dot." Five greets as they walk carefully out of the group of Commission bodies.

"Nice to see you again," Sky adds.

"Hi,"

"Hey!"

"Sup herbie." Diego said as they do a handshake. "My. Man."

"Good to see you guys."

Herb looks around. "I cant believe it. Is she..."

"Really dead this time?"

"Oh yeah."

"Now that the Handlers gone, what Happens at the Commission?" Five asked them.

Herb struggled to speak, and Dot kluges him. "Just tell them!"

"I-I-Eh, well. We need to elect a new board of directors, but, until then" He smirks. "I, um... I've been voted in as acting chairperson!" He tells them proudly.

"No sh!t."

"Congratulations."

"Yeah, congrats Herbie, thats huge."

"I'm so nervous!"

"Herb, we need a favor." Five said.

"Oh sure!" He nods, "Anything."

"A briefcase. Get back home, where we belong."

Herb and Dot, chuckle before turning around. "Take your pick." He says, pointing to all the suitcases the Commission people brought.

After hours of Five holding Sky as close as possible, it was time to go home. Five unlocked the suitcase. "Everyone ready?"

Sky let out a shaky exhale. "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Yeah."

"Let's do it,"

"Im ready- wait!" Shouted Klaus. He ran over to the porch and grabbed a hat before running back.

"Fifty bucks if we leave him here," Diego muttered in Five's ear. FIve chuckled grabbing Sky's hand as they formed a circle.

<->

When Sky opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was:

Furniture. She looked around for a second.  They were home!

Everyone looked at each other, panting and some groaning for time traveling for the first time. Five grabbed a newspaper that sat on the table and opened it shakily. Sky put her hand on his shoulder, as he opened it.

"W-What day is it?"

"April 2, 2019." He read out loud, and they all sighed in relief. "Day after the apocalypse."

"Wait! So we stopped it!" Allison exclaimed.

"My god, it's over?"

"We did it!"

"Did we... actually succeed at something that's incredible?!"

As everyone started hugging and talking amongst themselves, Sky and Five looked at each other. They look in the other's eyes for a moment, before hugging. "We did it Five." Sky mumbled into this shoulder. "We did," He mumbled into her hair. They pulled away from the hug, and Sky smiled. Five's eyes flickered to her lips. Her lips parted before he smashed his against hers. They kissed with urgency. Five pulled her waist closer to his as they moved in sync.

Five picked Sky up by the waist, so she had her legs in between his waist, and she slipped her hands into his hair.

The kids grew intense as Five bit her lip, she groaned quietly. Five licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance, which she immediately granted. Their tongues quickly met.

Sky felt butterflies erupt in her stomach, and her face heat up. "I love you," Five muttered between kisses, making it sound muffled. She exhaled deeply through her nose.

Five moved down to kissing her neck, and finding her sweet spot. She closed her eyes and let her head drop back. Five pulled her waist closer to him. Even though they were as close as possible. As Five kissed her, she pulled his hair, earring a throaty groan from him. They pulled away to catch they breath. They panted before he smashed his lips against hers again, Gripping her thighs.

Five smiles into the kiss as he feels his lips grow swollen. Sky softly rocked her hips back and forth. Five pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed her eyes were watering softly. "What's wron-" he gets cut off, as Sky shuts him up by pushing his face against hers. "It's just- I. Love. You. So. Much." She muttered between kisses.
(Oh my god this is why I don't write smut ew this is so bad)
With each kiss she pulled his hair harder making him blush.
"I-"

"Ehem." A voice clears their throat.

The two pull away, heart stopped and their faces flush with embarrassment. They slowly turn their heads to see the rest of the umbrella academy starting at them with very disturbed faces.

"Could you two love birds stop eating each other for a moment?" Klaus teased.

They had gotten to caught up in the moment, they forgot they were still there.

"Oh, um- sh!t sorry-" Sky began to mumbled, but Five swiftly turned around and smashed his lips against hers again. "We'll just go upstairs then." He smirked before heading towards the stairs.

"Come on! We just saved the freaking world! One drink. What do you say?"

Five groans into her shoulder as she hops out of his grasp. "One won't hurt!"

As they head for the living room she can hear Klaus muttering.
"If we hadn't had stopped them, they would have started going at it like bunny rabbits, right then and there. Not that I mind.."

Everyone looked at how everything was still in place.

"Um, guys.." Sky muttered quietly.

"Hmm?" Allison muttered as she finds her gaze.

A picture of Ben.

"Now it might just be me.. but wasn't that a picture of Five?"

"Why is there a painting of Ben over the mantelpiece?"

"I knew you'd show up eventually."

Sky's head quickly turns towards the familiar voice.

"Dad..?" Sky mumbled.

"Your alive."

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Yeah. Y-yeah, yeah your right. I'm... just happy we're home.. together again." Luther quickly replies.

"Home?" Reginald asks and Sky furrows her eyebrows. "This isn't your home."

Allsions scoffs. "What are you talking about?"

"This is the umbrella academy."

"Wrong again.
This is the Sparrow Academy."

They all turn their head as they hear footsteps. Looking over the staircase, they see 6 figures all standing United. But blocked by the light, making them not able to see their features.

"what..." Sky muttered under her breath while Diego pulls out his knife.

Ben, but looking very different then Klaus had described him walks in. He had messy, blonde hair with blue streaks. And black eyeliner. "Dad, who the hell are these a$$wholes?" He spat, glaring at them.

Five gripped Sky's hand to the point where it hurt.

Everyone stared at him with their jaws dropped, before speaking all at once.

"Sh!t."

AND THAT'S A WRAP! WOWOWOW

I have loved writing this book so much! It was so fun. I'm honestly so sad I'm gonna have to wait to continue it until season 3 comes out.

But, for now, I will be making another tua book. But I decided to let you guys help me pick out one detail : The title. Which would you like more?

Killer Queen

(Yes, inspired by the song)

Illusion

Illusionist

Or

the Illusionist

I'm pretty sure you could guess her power lol!

I guess that's it for now.. Bye!! :(

(Follow for more stories :p )

Sky says bye for now!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

151K 5.3K 27
"How did you do that!?" - "I think it's pretty clear it's because I'm freaking magic!" On the first of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave...
2.4K 27 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
9.3K 181 43
Reunited after their father's death, estranged siblings with extraordinary powers uncover shocking family secrets and a looming threat to humanity. I...
131K 2.5K 44
On the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy...