πš…πšŽπš›πš‹πšŠπšπš’πš– (πš‚πšŒπš‘πš•πšŠοΏ½...

Da PleaseINeedHelp

Jonathan Schlatt, formally known as Schlatt, had been emperor of L'manberg, up until his fatal heart attack o... Altro

A/N
π™³πšŽπšŸπš’πš• πšƒπš˜πš πš—
π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™³πšŠπš›πš” π™°πšπšŽ
πš‚πšŠπš’πš—πš π™±πšŽπš›πš—πšŠπš›πš
π™Ύπš‘ π™°πš—πšŠ
πš‚πšŠπš•πš’πš—πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—
πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™½πšŽπš  π™±πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš
πšπš‘πš’πš—πšŽπšœπšπš˜πš—πšŽ π™΄πš’πšŽπšœ
π™°πš›πš–πšœ πšƒπš˜πš—πš’πšπšŽ
π™»πš˜πšœπš’πš—πš π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ
π™·πšžπš–πš’πš•πš’πšπš’
π™±πš•πš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš π™»πš’πšπš‘πšπšœ
A/N

π™Ήπšžπš‹πš’πš•πšŽπšŽ π™»πš’πš—πšŽ

2K 86 165
Da PleaseINeedHelp

Do it for Wilbur.

Schlatt sighed, raising his foot. He slammed it into door, watching as it shattered into splinters. He quickly and quietly walked into the home, looking around. He walked over to a dimly lit room, staring into the crack of the door.

Tubbo lay asleep on his desk, paperwork piled up on his desks. Bookshelves lined the walls, multiple books laying on the floor. The room looked trashed, everything scattered everywhere.

Schlatt bit his lip. This kid looks so tired and busy. Why is he doing this? Tubbo obviously has been through enough. He groaned, walking over to the desk. He snapped his fingers, the blue hoodie he wore melting away, being replaced with a business suit.

Schlatt thought about it again, before slamming his hands down onto Tubbo's desk, causing the young boy to shoot up, falling out of his chair. The sleepy boy looked around before his eyes met Schlatt's, Tubbo's face quickly dropping.

The child began backing out, standing up. He gripped the bookshelves, staring at Schlatt, primal fear in his eyes. It was exactly like he was the prey, the older man being the predator. A smile appeared on Schlatt's face.

"Tubbo."

The young boy yelped, grabbing one of the books. He threw the large book, watching as it phased through Schlatt. Tubbo whimpered, moving towards the left wall, trying to get out of the room. Schlatt held his hand up, Tubbo halting in his steps.

"How've you been, kid? How's being president?"

Schlatt snarled, shifting on his feet. Tubbo gulped, shaking. He whimpered out again, trying to grip something for support, almost falling multiple times, before grabbing onto his desk.

"Let me cut to the chase, Tubbo. I want you to unexile Tommy."

He rapped his knuckles against the desk, staring down at Tubbo, who looked absolutely fear stricken. Schlatt smiled, tilting his head to the side.

"W-w-why..?"

"I don't need a reason. Just do it, or you'll suffer."

Schlatt's smile disappeared, being replaced with a stern, evil glare. Tubbo's legs started to shake, his eyes adverting from the taller man. He gripped the desk more, his eyes showing intense primal fear.

"I-I... I.. uhm... n-no.."

Tubbo whimpered, attempting to stand up straight. He wanted to act tough and hold his place. Schlatt's stare seemed to bore into his head. Tubbo watched as the other man began to approach him.

"What was that?"

"I'm not bringing Tommy back. I'm... trynna do what's best for L'manberg."

Schlatt stood over Tubbo, glaring down at the boy. He grabbed the child's lapels on his suit, pulling him up to his face. Tubbo gulped, staring into Schlatt's eyes.

"You made one of the worst mistakes of your life, Toby."

Schlatt hissed, disappearing from the home, Tubbo falling onto the ground. He closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He murmured in fear, huddling up.
-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-—-——-—-—-——-——-

Wilbur had gone through the portal, immediately noticing Dream and Tommy walking across the cobblestone bridge. The blonde boy looked so upset, his tears evaporating due to the heat in the nether.

The spirit followed the two through the entire walk, following them through the portal. The place they walked into was a bare one, indeed. Water lapped at the sand on the beach, the leaves on the trees shaking.

Wilbur watched as Dream sat Tommy down, seeming to talk to him, before walking back over to the portal. He looked up at the grey spirit, before waltzing back into the portal. The ghost floated over to Tommy, who looked star-struck and confused.

Wilbur sat down next to him, patting his back. Tommy continued to stare at the beautiful blue water, his hands messing with the golden sand. The young boy looked down, his clear eyes glossy and glazed over, tears welling up.

"Hey, Tommy. It's okay. Me and Schlatt are gonna help you!"

"..What?"

"...Me and Schlatt are try-"

Tommy looked at Wilbur, his eyebrows creased. The blonde boy's face showing one of concern. Wilbur looked confused, tilting his head.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah. Why are you talking with Schlatt-"

Tommy flinched, jumping forward as the said ram-man grabbed his shoulders. He chuckled, staring at the distressed child. Wilbur covered his mouth, a clear smile behind it. Tommy's panicked breathing slowed a little, his expression turning into one of anger.

"You stupid fucking goat! Why are you here?!"

Schlatt gave him a smile, before a clearly fake frown appeared on his face. He crossed his legs, floating in midair.

"Aww, I'm sorry Tommy. I totally wasn't trying to help you get back into L'manberg."

He sighed, looking away from the minor. He covered his face, quietly fake crying. Wilbur's face showed an expression of concern, floating up next to Schlatt, hugging him.

"Really?"

"Of course!"

Tommy sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Fine. I guess I'm sorry.."

Tommy muttered. Schlatt looked at him, smiling. Wilbur peaked out from the crooked of Schlatt's neck, his eyes landing on the boy.

"You are?"

"Yeah.. I guess."

Schlatt smiled more, Wilbur smiling as well. Tommy groaned, rolling over onto his side.

"I'm tired. I need to make my own little tent."

Tommy got up, walking over to the trees, Wilbur watching him. There was silence, besides the sounds of the waves, before Schlatt coughed into his fist. Wilbur looked at him.

"You can stop hugging me now, Wilbur."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry.."

The two ghosts moved away from each other. Schlatt moved over to a clear field, picking up and plucking multiple flowers. Wilbur moved over to Tommy, helping him collect supplies.

Not soon after, Tommy had a little tent set up with a chest containing all of his current belongings. Wilbur had built a little tent for him and Schlatt as well, considerable close to Tommy's home.

The sun had set, Tommy already off to bed. Wilbur sat on the beach, writing down in his journal, staring at the moonlight reflecting on the water. He turned his head, looking at Schlatt, who was moving towards him.

"I think I've told you this enough when we were alive, but you've got a nice ass, Wilbur."

Schlatt sat next to him, getting a laugh out of the grey ghost. The two men smiled at each other, Wilbur going back to staring at his journal.

"You might've. I don't remember much."

"So I've heard."

"Yeah."

Wilbur chuckled sadly, staring at his semi-transparent hands. He sighed, before looking back at Schlatt.

"Schlatt? Can I ask you something?"

"I mean, you already did, but go ahead."

"Why do you remember everything?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you have memories. I only have good memories, but you seems you have good and bad memories. Why is that?"

Schlatt looked over at the water, before looking back at Wilbur.

"The easiest way I can explain it is to think about a murderer. Say they kill people by slicing their heads off. When he gets to hell, he would be punished by having his body sliced apart the same way he did to his victims. For me, I mentally damaged so many people and hurt so many that my punishment is that I have to remember everyone I hurt."

Wilbur stared at Schlatt, watching his soft brown eyes glaze over the ocean. He grabbed the ram-man's hands, pulling him into a hug. The grey spirit heard the other man softly sniffle, hugging him a little harder.

"It's okay, Schlatt..."

Wilbur whispered, pulling away from him. Schlatt stared into his eyes. The two men began to move away from each other, before the fusion of a man grabbed the spirit's desaturated yellow sweater, pulling him in, their semi-transparent lips together.

Wilbur's eyes widened. He didn't budge, stuck in shock. Schlatt moved away from him, disappearing quickly.

Wilbur shakily touched his lips, blinking. He closed his eyes, reveling in the feeling.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

902 1 13
When (y/n)'s adoptive brothers Wilbur and Tommy are banished from L'Manburg, what will she and everyone plan to take down Schlatt? How far will she g...
59.8K 1.6K 36
This is a Dream SMP fan fiction story about a girl (One who is feared by many due to her immense amount of skill and power) who was banished from the...
568 71 64
Sixteen-year-old TommyInnit proudly stands as the right-hand man of his older brother, Wilbur Soot, the founder and president of their self-establish...
247 68 10
DSMP Wilbur Limbo fanfic Long story short, a somewhat short and angsty story about what Wilbur did in limbo. We got some TW people. Cigarette and al...