Don't Call Me Baby

Oleh rcbrie15

Beam = Trouble Lebih Banyak

Dont Call Me Baby
Free Taste
Bolder
The Guardian
Mood
Tease
The Merger
Mine
No Escape
Imprints
A Vongviphan Brat
Ursula
Cunning Brat
Want (18+)
Sick Sweet Boy
Still A Child
Sealed

Daddy

8.2K 418 103
Oleh rcbrie15

"What the....?" the man was startled when Beam unceremoniously went inside the shower totally naked.

"Lets save water and time...mother earth is suffering now P'Forth" Beam just said casually while he joined in the shower.

The man gaped blankly at Beam with his soapy hands frozen on his head while washing with his shampoo.

"Come here I'll soap your back" Beam casually hold Forth and made him turn to have his back before he picked up the sponge to pour the liquid bath soap.

"Your huge junior is awake again..." Beam continued when he had a glimpse of Forth's half hard member but the owner remained quiet while he continued to scrub his soapy head.

"Im almost done, you could have waited for a while" Forth sternly muttered and tried to turn around to look at Beam but the boy made him stand still.

"You know Im impatient with waiting. By the way, you looked so perfect...naked...your butt is so supple...your abs...so perfect" Beam replied before he sneaked his other hand around Forth's abs and tried to move it downwards but Forth angrily grabbed his hand and shoved it behind.

"You are always so grumpy, you should have sex more often phi" Beam countered teasingly while he continued to scrub Forth's back.

"Shut up...you are always talking nonsense" Forth snapped before he moved to stand below the shower to rinse his body while Beam just chuckled in response.

"Soap my back too Phi...please..." Beam pleaded sweetly while he raised the sponge to Forth's face who glared at him but still took the sponge from his hand.

Beam moved to give his back to Forth with a very wide and triumphant smile on his face.

Forth started to soap Beam's flawless and perfect skin while he fell to silence with his own thoughts when Beam suddenly turned to face him which startled him.

"Soap me here too Phi" Beam mumbled calmly while he guided Forth's hand on his chest which the older guy hesitantly moved. The tattoo below Beam's colar bone is tempting Forth to his sanity but he held himself into doing anything foolish. 

"It will always remind you phi..." Beam whispered softly with his intent stare while Forth just took a very deep breath. Beam knew that Forth has been avoiding the imprints but at the same time loved to look at it on his skin.

Beam remained still and staring while Forth gently soap his chest, obviously avoiding to stare at Beam's clear words of skin imprints.

"Move downwards too Phi, its still dirty down there" Beam mumbled casually as if his already hard shaft is not telling Forth what he felt at the moment.

Forth glared and scoofed at him but moved down his hand to Beam's stomach without saying anything.

They remained quiet again while Forth just repeatedly soap the safe part of Beam's abs and tried his best to avoid looking down.

"Move downwards Phi, soap everything" Beam hold Forth's hand again and moved it lower that Forth's hand grazed his awakened member.

Forth seemed to burn his hand that he abruptly pulled it away from Beam's grasped.

"You can soap your own body Beam...you can reach it with your hands" Forth irritatedly exclaimed while he placed the sponge in Beam's hands before he hurriedly rinsed himself and went out of the shower.

Beam just amusedly watched his guardian's awkwardness while Forth seemed to hurriedly scurry away from Beam.

"I wont bite you..." Beam exclaimed teasingly when Forth has already wrapped himself with his white robe.

"Its more than a bite that you're capable of..." Forth glared at him sharply before he turned his back to the laughing boy who is totally naked under the shower.

"Coward..." Beam mumbled softly when he stopped laughing and continued with what Forth have left off.

Forth went to the walk in closet and wear his pajama before he pulled another pair for Beam.

Beam is such a tease whenever they are together and he no longer know what to do with the crazy boy but he has no choice since he have promised Beam's parents that he will take good care of their only heir.

"Phi, where's my clothes?" Beam suddenly appeared at the door still totally naked while he is busy drying his hair with a small towel.

"There's another robe in the bathroom, you could have put it on before going out" Forth incredulously exclaimed while he avoided to look down on Beam's undeniably  flawless and perfect body.

"Why should I? Its just you and me here, I dont have anything to hide from you" Beam countered while he glared at Forth as if the older guy lost his mind.

Forth did not say anything in response but instead he heaved another sigh while he shook his head.

"Get dressed now..." Forth just exclaimed before he turned away towards the bedroom.

Beam just raised his brow while he smirked before he quietly wore the pajama set that Forth have prepared for him.

Forth is already in the bed while reading something in his phone when Beam came out. Beam stopped at the foot of the bed while he just stared at the man in silence.

"What are you doing?" Forth asked without looking up from his phone.

"I hate it when you looked like my dad" Beam mumbled with a disappointed pout while Forth looked up to him, gaping.

"Im almost your dad since Im your guardian" Forth muttered with his calm yet serious tone which only made Beam to pout more.

"Damn, I dont want to be your son...you're too young to be my dad...you can be something but definitely not a dad..." Beam exclaimed but the frustration in his voice is quite obvious.

"You dont have a choice, I am your parent now so make used to it" Forth replied with his serious tone.

"You got to be kidding me, do you already know how to fuck when you are just 12 to conceive me?" Beam incredulously gaped and exclaimed while Forth just raised a brow to him and continued to read which made the boy more triggered from Forth's unaffected look.

"I can make you my dad if its for a kink tho... I can call you daddy...more daddy...ahhn...faster daddy.." Beam suddenly become playful with his sweet and seductive voice while he stared at Forth who become overly serious when he looked up at Beam.

"If you dont have anything good to say, go to sleep..." Forth seriously ordered with his sharp look and stern tone.

Beam pouted again while he climbed on the bed and go under the cover without saying anything.

"Hug me..." Beam pulled the hem of Forth's pajama sleeve while he gave Forth his doe eyes.

Forth stared at Beam for a long time while Beam continued to look at him with his puppy eyes before Forth heaved a sigh and take off his eyeglasses and put it down to the side table together with his phone.

Feeling triumphant, Beam smiled sweetly when Forth laid down beside him and pulled him to his embrace with silence between them.

"Goodnight daddy..." Beam said his goodnight with a sweet smile while he is pressed against Forth's firm broad chest.

Forth took a very deep breath and tried to compose himself when he heard Beam's voice when he said his goodnight. The underlying meaning of what he called him is too obvious that it unexpectedly stir something inside him.

"Will we not kiss goodnight...daddy?" Beam continued to tease when he felt the man's thundering chest and his ragged breaths

"Close your eyes and sleep, not a word again or you will sleep in the guestroom" with his impatient and serious tone, Forth squeezed Beam's body roughly to keep him quiet.

Beam didnt say anything but continued to pout even if Forth cannot see his face. He just busied himself in snuggling his face closer to the warm chest and thundering heart while he repeatedly inhaled Forth's masculine scent until it lulled him to sleep.

Forth could feel the boy's body relaxed and a steady breath followed, signifying that the crazy boy is already asleep. He released his relieved sigh when the torture ended, he can now sleep peacefully.

It has been a rough year for the both of them since the Vongviphan couple died. Beam was only seventeen and the accident did a hard blow to his young life.

Forth knew that he has ben honed to be the next CEO but the unexpected death of his mentor made his world came down crashing hard on him in addition to all the responsibilities that were passed unto him. He was not ready but he has to embrace what life have given him, even being a father to the boy whom his mentor have left behind alone.

At the exact time that he assumed the position of CEO, he also become a father to a very clingy boy. Beam become demanding and clingy but he also find himself indulging to all of his qualms without question.

Forth is naturally impatient to petty things but with Beam he have indulged everything that the boy wanted.

"P'Forth...dont leave me...Im scared..." suddenly Beam mumbled in his sleep and clinged tightly to Forths body while he become restless in Forth's arms.

"shhh...Im here, P'Forth is here baby...just sleep, P'Forth will never leave you" Forth whispered softly while he tightened his arms around the boy.

Beam mumbled something unclear while he pressed and inhaled deep against Forth's neck.

Forth heaved a sigh while he tightened his arms around the boy and buried his face to Beam's sweet smelling hair until he have also drifted to sleep.

The dawn is breaking when Forth is awakened from his deep slumber with Beam above him who is still heavily asleep.

Forth should be up to have his morning gym time but with Beam above him, he dont have the heart to put him down that might awaken Beam.

It took another hour before Beam stirred from his sleep with a very bright smile even before he opened his eyes.

"Good morning Phi..." Beam yawned and greeted Forth the instant he saw the older guy wide awake.

"Good morning Beam..." Forth responded while he rubbed Beam's back, up and down.

"I had a great sleep...but I had a nightmare again..." Beam whispered softly while he continued to snuggle on Forth's chest who just heaved a sigh but did not say anything. The older guy has the idea of Beam's dream that also caused the heaviness in his heart.

"Everyone left me in my dream P'Forth...even you have left me...  Please dont leave me like mom and dad...Im scared to be alone" Beam whispered softly with his scared and devastated voice which added to the heaviness in Forth's chest.

"I wont...never..." Forth whispered softly while he tightened his arms around Beam.  His tight embrace would always comfort Beam and he wont be tired of hugging him tight until he will believe him.

The tight hug and the reassuring words coming from the older guy comforted Beam immensely that he released his anxious breath and enjoyed the steady beating of Forth's heart.

The sky is already up in the sky but the two men remained under the covers and enjoyed the silence while snuggled to each other. It's a peaceful morning of weekend and they dont need to hurry to rise to face their usual busy day. Today, they can procrastinate and be lazy for the whole day.

"What will we have for breakfast?" Beam asked after a while of silence and enjoying the tranquil moment in Forth's embrace.

"Anything that you want..." Forth replied with his casual tone while he choose to close his eyes.

"Can we have a mother and daughter?" Beam exclaimed with excitement in his voice but Forth just gaped at him in confusion.

Beam folded his two arms on Forth's chest and rest his chin to it while he stared expectantly at Forth who is still confused with what he meant.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Forth asked again, thinking that he might have heard Beam wrong.

"Mother and daughter..." Beam replied with a playful smile which added to Forth's confusion.

"Are you thinking of sex again? Dont you dare bring girls here!" Forth sternly and seriously exclaimed when an idea crossed his mind but he gaped when Beam laughed.

"hahaha...silly..." Beam become teary when he continued to laugh while Forth continued to gape at him.

"Of course, I wont bring girls here...though I want a mother and daughter... for the father and son's breakfast..." Beam tried to explain between his laughter while Forth remained glaring and confused.

Beam composed himself from his tearful laughter before he face Forth to explain.

"I want fried chicken and sunny eggs..." Beam said with his playful smile which earned him an incredulous glare from Forth.

"You could have said it right away" Forth glared at Beam and gave him a sharp eyes but Beam just chuckled in response.

"You really thought of sex huh" Beam teased Forth who just glared at him.

"If ever I need sex, I dont need a mother or a daughter... I already have my daddy here..." Beam casually speak but become playful and a tease with his last words while he seductively stared at Forth who suddenly looked stunned.

"Pound me hard daddy..." Beam continued to tease with his sensuous and suggestive words while he grind above Forth's obvious boner together with his.

"Crazy brat...shut up!" Forth snapped angrily before he shoved Beam away from him which made Beam fell on the bed while laughing.

Beam amusedly followed his young 'father' who is hurriedly stomping his way to the bathroom.

"You're so hard to get...'daddy'..." Beam whispered softly with his closed eyes when he was left alone in the silence of the room.

****😅😉😅****

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.8K 1.6K 10
"Why are we getting married ?" Beam growls . " I don't know .. " Forth replies casually . "Then why have you agreed to get married ?" "Well , I gu...
103K 4.6K 27
-nobody can deny the DESTINY even US-
65.6K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...
224K 12.5K 40
Beam falls for Forth on the first day of college. But the growing closeness between Forth and Phana leaves Beam agitated and confused.