what the hell happened to you...

Bởi hehlolz

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš π™Όπš’ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ. 𝚈/πš—... Xem ThΓͺm

πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’.

πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.

13.6K 377 778
Bởi hehlolz

They sat in the van in front of the laboratory building. Y/n was in the passenger seat, Five was in the driver seat, and the duffle bag was put in between them.

Five looked out his half opened window and Y/n looked out the windshield. They watched Lance walk up to the building. He was carrying a holder with two coffees in it. He kept looking around, looking like he felt someone might be following him, the whole way he was walking inside.

Y/n eyed the bag in between them, "Five, what's in the bag?"

Five turned around to the bag. "Oh, shit," he muttered, zipping open the bag. He opened it pulling out a bottle of alcohol and then the mannequin. "Hey," he breathed brushing her face, sitting her up. "Sorry you were in there so long Delores," he said, turning back to the laboratory.

"You brought a mannequin?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow. "Am I not good enough company?" she asked, waiting for a response. When he ignored her, she turned back towards the lab and grabbed her coffee, drinking some of it.

"No, I'm not drunk," Five said out of the blue.

What the hell?

She looked in the bag and saw more bottles of alcohol, and rolled her eyes, going back to sipping her coffee.

"I'm working," he said a few seconds later. Pausing again he said, "Yes, it's about the eye thing." There was another pause as he huffed, "This is the place it was made."

Maybe Klaus was right. All those years alone has got to have messed with his brain.

"Or, will be made." He sighed, "We just have to wait."

Y/n sighed, putting her coffee back in the door. She put her elbow on the door and rested her temple on her hand.

And so they waited.

-

Five kept turning the eye around in his hand. He was anxious, and Y/n could tell. She sipped her coffee. They watched as a small group of kids kicked a ball around on the ground. Y/n let a small smile spread across her face at the sight.

Suddenly, Five started looking around quickly, his breath hitching. . Y/n glanced over at him, confused as his breathing started to get more frantic and heavier.

"No," Five said, worriedly. He walked in front of the car and looked ahead, a fearful expression on his face.

"Five," he kept hearing a faint voice of a girl. She kept saying his name over and over again. At first it was really muffled. Then there was a sound of something slamming shut. Then the voice kept getting louder.

He turned his head, getting shaken out of his episode by Y/n. She looked at him with a worriedly, her hand on his shoulder. She shook him again and he looked her in the eye.

"Deep breaths, deep breaths Five," she said, calmly and softly, not breaking eye contact with him. "It's okay," she kept reassuring him. His breathing evened out after a few minutes of her calming him down. She kept a worried and soft look on her face. "It's okay, it's okay. Just keep breathing. Don't think about it."

He let out a shaky breath before he slowed down his breathing so it was back to normal.

She took her hand away from him and grabbed her coffee. Sighing, she started drinking the last of her coffee. Then, suddenly, someone was pounding on her window. She almost choked on her coffee as Luther continued to beat the window. He opened the door and Y/n started coughing from almost choking on her coffee.

Luther looked at her concerned. He tried getting in the van and sit in the same seat as her. But he failed, and pushed her off the seat and closed the door. Y/n's upper torso fell onto Five's lap. She got up as soon as possible. She didn't want to feel anything.

Five jumped a little, not expecting her to literally fall on him.

She crawled to the back part of the van, and sat on her knees right behind the space in between the two seats.

Luther glanced at the mannequin. "Don't ask," Y/n whispered. He looked at her and nodded, looking back at Five.

"You okay?" he asked.

Five shook his head, "You shouldn't be- How did you find me?" He sent a small glare to Luther.

"Um," Luther said, looking to the back of the van. Y/n furrowed her brows, looking behind her. Oh god.

"Hey baby." They all turned to see Klaus holding Delores. What in the world. He put his face close to her. She hadn't even noticed Klaus had grabbed Delores.

Jesus.

"Hey, a little privacy guys," Klaus said, sending them a glare and going back to talk to Delores. "We're really hitting it off back here."

Y/n rolled her eyes along with Luther. Five grabbed something and threw it at Klaus, hitting him. Y/n dodged it by ducking her head and sending a small glare at Five.

"Get out!" he screamed at Luther and Klaus. "You can't be here! We're in the middle of something!"

Klaus giggled, "Making out?" He started making a kissing face at Five and Y/n. Y/n and Five both glared at him and Y/n threw something at him, which he dodged.

"No!" she scolded him, throwing something else at him. This time it hit him right in the forehead.

He grabbed his forehead, "Owww."

He sent a playful glare to Y/n before getting up next to her and asking Five, "Any luck finding your one-eyed man?"

Five glared at him again. "No," he whispered.

Luther looked at Five questioningly, "What's he talking about?" He looked to Y/n, raising an eyebrow.

"Does it matter?" Y/n asked.

"It's Klaus," Five sighed.

Y/n hit him right below his cut with the back of her hand. He glared at her and she did the same. "Rude much?" she said.

He scoffed then turned to Luther and sighed, "What do you want Luther?"

Luther shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "Um. So, Grace-"

Y/n cut him off, "Grace? Since when is she Grace to you? You were calling her mom the other morning."

He glared at her and continued, "Grace may have something to do with Dad's death."

Y/n scoffed and laughed dryly, "Here we go again."

Luther glared at her again before turning back to Five, "So, I need you both to come back to the academy. It's important."

"It's important," Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"You have no concept of what's important," Five said, narrowing his eye slightly.

"Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?"

Klaus started wheezing as he said it.

"It was so painful."

"What are you still doing here?" Luther asked Klaus rudely.

Klaus looked taken aback, "Wha- what? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" He put his hand over his heart.

"No, it's just we're trying to have a serious conversation here," Luther said to him.

Klaus put both his hands on his chest, "And I'm incapilable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?"

"Luther's got a point you should-" Five started.

"What?" Klaus asked, offended and talking over Five.

"Get out."

Klaus looked at them and frowned, opening the sliding door and walking out.

Y/n glared at the two men in front of her. "You two are assholes. Grow the hell up," she scolded, getting out of the van. She smiled at Klaus and slammed the door.

"Why aren't you staying with them?" Klaus asked as Y/n started walking.

"Why would I want to be around a couple of assholes that are being pricks?"

Klaus smiled proudly at her, running up behind her and picking her up. He squeezed her. She laughed, wrapping her arms around him and hugging back. He put her down and brushed off her blazer, sighing. He smiled and started walking towards a store. She laughed, shaking her head and walked off behind Klaus.

"She scares me," Luther said as Y/n slammed the door.

Five nodded, "Trust me. I think she's gotten scarier since I first left."

Luther nodded, agreeing with Five before continuing on.

-

She walked in the store right after Klaus. He walked off somewhere else in the store and she walked to the coffee section.

Looking through them, she picked out a few of the darker brewed ones. "Maybe now we'll get some decent coffee," she mumbled as she walked up to the register and put down a twenty dollar bill. She knew that wasn't enough money, but it was all she had at that moment. She grabbed a plastic bag before the cashier could tell her that she had to pay more money. Opening the door, she walked out, shoving the coffee boxes in the bag.

Leaning up against the wall, the door swung open and out came a running Klaus. He had the most random things in his arms as he started sprinting away from the store screaming. She laughed, running after him as a police man came running out the door.

"Hey! Stop right there!" The police officer yelled, running after the two. Mostly he was running after Klaus, but Y/n was running too.

"Hey bitches!" Klaus yelled as he ran into a car. The police man kept blowing his whistle at the two of them.

Y/n jumped up and over the hood of the car and landed on the ground. "Sorry Klaus!" she yelled back to him and she brushed off her clothes, composing herself, and walked back to the van.

Opening the door, she climbed in and regained the spot she was at. She held up the bag, "Got some coffee. Hopefully it's decent."

Five and Luther stared back at her as if she was crazy. She just smiled at nothing and leaned up against a big box in the middle of the van.

"Get back here!" the officer yelled.

"Out of the way asshole!" Klaus yelled at the car.

"I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision," Five stated, looking back out the window at Klaus getting up and running away again.

"Yeah, probably not a wise decision to leave Klaus alone by himself," Y/n said, taking a deep breath and chuckling.

"You were with him," Luther said, looking confused.

"Well, don't leave me alone with him either. That's a bad move," she said, chuckling again.

-

Y/n scoffed quietly to herself as she finally saw it. Her siblings downstairs had been watching the same recording over and over again. Watching it for a little while, she realized something. Having to put all the pieces together was hard. But getting them was harder.

She shook her head. The bastard killed himself.

"She didn't poison the old bastard," Y/n said from the upstairs landing.

Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, and Vanya all looked up at her. She was leaning over the edge, her forearms crossing on the bar.

"And how would you know that?" Luther asked.

"Like Diego said, it would've come up. The autopsies show everything. At least, most of it. Poison would've showed up. I know that you're a superstitious daddy's boy and all, but you gotta stop accusing everyone in this goddam family. Look, it seems fishy. I'll give you that. But none of us poisoned him. There was no poison in his system. And don't accuse Mom of all people. She may be out of it lately, but she didn't poison him. There's something else going on with her that may or may not be connected. If she wanted to kill dad, trust me, she would've a long ass time ago. Why do it thirteen years after we all leave?"

They were all speechless.

"Exactly."

"How many crime shows do you watch?" Diego asked.

"I don't know. If anyone you should know this shit it should be you, Mr. I-Got-Fired-From-Police-School."

Diego glared and she smiled.

Diego went up to the TV, "There is one more thing I noticed."

"Oh, do tell," Y/n said dramatically from above them.

Diego rolled his eyes and rewound the recording. "Watch closer. Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up, monocle's gone," he walked towards Klaus.

Y/n smirked, "Nice catch gothy."

Diego glared at her, "Aren't you supposed to be off banging Five?"

Y/n's smirk dropped, "No. What the fuck."

"She wasn't poisoning him, she was taking it. To clean it," Diego continued.

Klaus made some approving noises.

"Good job there champ, you finally saw it."

Luther looked up at her, "And if you knew about this, then why didn't you tell any of us?"

She smirked, "Oh, I could've told you guys. Even from up here I can see it crystal clear. You have to look for the details. But, not gonna lie, it's fun watching you guys chase your tails trying to figure this part out."

She started walking away from them and shouted back.

"The details are not the details, they make the design."

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

438K 10.5K 27
❝I α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ ᴑᴇ sΚœα΄α΄œΚŸα΄… α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ɒᴏ α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ ʀᴏᴏᴍ α΄€Ι΄α΄… sᴀʏ ᴑʜʏ ᴑᴇ'ʀᴇ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡. EΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ ΚŸα΄Ι΄Ι’α΄‡sα΄›, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sΚœα΄€Κ€α΄‡ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iα΄› sΚœα΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ʙᴇ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄›Κ sᴇ...
23.7K 525 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
276K 4.6K 34
𝐹. π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘  M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!Μ² - π™Žπ™žπ™§ π™π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘π™™ π˜Όπ™™π™€π™₯π™©π™šπ™™ π™€π™žπ™œπ™π™© π˜Ύπ™π™žπ™‘π™™π™§π™šπ™£. π™Žπ™šοΏ½...
7.3K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...