One Love: One Direction

louveletters द्वारा

An aspiring writer. A girl overshadowed by insecurity. An actress with passion. A girl who only wants true ha... अधिक

One Love: One Direction
Chapter 2: Locked Up Lads
Chapter 3: Rumble For Romance
Chapter 4: Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right
Chapter 5: Second Chances
Chapter 6: Things Happen For A Reason
Chapter 7: As Luck May Have It
Chapter 8: War Is Inevitable
Chapter 9: Worries Willowing Away
Chapter 11: Creepy Coincidences
Chapter 12: What Will The Future Hold
Chapter 13: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 14: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 15: Miss Me Yet

Chapter 10: When Disaster Strikes

17 0 0
louveletters द्वारा

I rose bright and early the following morning to see Harry deep in slumber and a note on Louis' pillow, which read: Hey, babe. Stopped by Mum's place for a while, she's upset because she had a huge fight with Dad. I'm gonna spend the morning with her, be back by 2pm. We'll go shopping with Harry or whatever you guys wanna do, love you. Xx-Lou

Harry turned over, stretching his arms over his head and yawning loudly before wrapping his arm around me. "Morning, lovely," he whispered, voice raspy as he pulled me into his chest.

"Morning, sexy." I smiled up at him, eyes half-closed as his hand slipped under my nightgown to rub me through my panties. His long fingers worked a deep, soft circle against my clit.

"You want me so bad already," he chuckled as I whimpered into his shoulder. "You're gonna have to wait a while, babe." He pulled his shirt over his head and got up from the bed, then headed straight to the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I lay there on the bed, attempting to convince myself that I'd survive until he came out. But I couldn't take anymore after about five minutes because of the thought of him completely naked, body glistening with water in the shower, his hands covering his intimate parts with soap...

I walked over to the door, and opened it to discover it was unlocked. Cheeky little bastard-he'd done that on purpose. His wet, naked body was on full display through the steamy shower glass and I could do nothing else but slam the door open. "Make love to me." I wasn't subtle in the slightest.

He bit his lip seductively at me. Fucking tease. "Should I?"

I let my nightgown fall to the floor and I could see him twitch in need for me. "Doesn't look like you want to wait..." I giggled, and stepped inside the shower with him.

"Not at all." He bent me over hurriedly, positioning himself before he shoved himself up inside me. "O-Oh, fuck, you're so tight."

"Like the first time," I panted back in response as he took up a thrusting motion, arms wrapping around my stomach for a better slide in and out. "Oh, Harry. Harry." My thighs were trembling in response to his movements as he took full control of me. "Harder, harder..."

"I'm sorry-but I can't do that for you," he groaned into my ear before unwillingly pulling out in revenge for my teasing in the past.

I threw him against the wall, crushing my lips against his neck and made him growl in agony. "You know you want me," I teased back as my fingers squeezed down into his veiny length to dominate him.

His eyes shut as he battled his inner desire, bucking his hips up into my hand to let me know I was all his. "I do," he admitted. "Just not yet."

My fingertips massaged the sore, puffed-up veins and he growled again, this one sounding more anguished. "I can easily stop any time if you'd just fuck me already."

He tossed me against the shower wall suddenly so that I was pinned against the tiles in perfect position for him. "I'm gonna make you cry out so loud the neighbors will hear," he whispered huskily into my ear, making goosebumps rise all over my body.

He rammed himself inside of me unexpectedly and I yelped, tangling my fingers in his poufy curls. "Harry, holy fucking shit." I left wet kisses between both his pecs, making him giggle slightly. "Aw, looks like you're not as tough as you say."

"Not so tough that you're already dripping?" he challenged and I rose up from his chest, nose against his.

"Maybe it's the shower water."

"Maybe you just love my cock." Fuck. He was literally making me fall to pieces in his arms, our bodies moving rhythmically in tune as he rocked in and out of me. I could feel myself clenching around his thick length, signaling a soon-to-come climax as he pulled out and sunk to his knees.

"No, Harry," I whined as he pulled me towards him, a smirk playing on his rouged lips. "Harry, please." His hot breath was hitting me now as his lips parted on my opening to make way for his long tongue. "Harry...oh fuck me."

I fell onto his mouth as his tongue explored, grinding down deep into his face like a slut would. "I can't," I squeaked as my thighs closed up around his neck, fingers pulling his hair hard and making him groan into my pussy.

His tongue was all over every inch of my walls, my cheeks flushing from how good he was making me feel. "Harry...oh, oh...HARRY!" I finally came, eyes rolling back into my head as my juices poured down his lips and jaw.

Pulling back, he licked his lips and looked up at me with a smug look on his face as he picked me up in his arms, whispering into my ear, "You taste delicious, babe." He was pecking all over my neck, cock brushing up against me as he shifted his weight. "And now it's your turn."

Off we went into the guest bedroom and we both fell onto the bed, adjusting so I was on top. The cover was over my bottom half as I pecked his lips before moving past his neck, collarbones, chest and so on. He lay there, pain in his eyes as my lips found what they'd been looking for.

I was careful with his cock, planting a soft kiss on the tender, pre-cum covered head as his lips parted to let out a moan. I took a firm hold of it before continuing my kisses downward until I was sucking at his balls.

"Please. Please, oh shit," he groaned and rose his hips in response to my mouth, wrapping his hand around his wet length and beginning to pump.

I took my mouth off of him to whisper "no" into the soft skin before moving my head up back in front of his leaking tip. "I'm gonna eat you until you're a ruined mess." With that, I went down on him and he jolted back up, gripping onto my head with both hands and fucking into my open mouth with pure agony.

"LAURA!" he shouted, barely able to breathe properly through his desperate pants of pleasure. "Such a fucking little slut for me."

I winked at him as he mercilessly thrusted into my mouth, yanking on my hair as rough as possible to make me whimper. "I'm, I'm gonna..." he stumbled. "Laura, I'm gonna..." The door opened to reveal Louis was back from shopping just as Harry cried out and shot his load into the back of my throat, the rest dripping down onto his length or my jaw.

"Hey guys, I see you're having sex," Louis mumbled, focused on his phone before looking up to realize what he'd witness. "You're...having...sex."

"Don't you knock?" Harry said angrily as he pulled the covers up around us, kissing his cum off the side of my mouth.

"It's not like I knew she'd be blowing you when I walked in," Louis sighed, annoyed as he rose his hands in defense, embarrassed to even look either of us in the eyes.

Harry looked into my eyes as we both fell back against the pillows, running his fingers through my hair. "I wish we didn't have to stop. You look so lovely all weak in my arms."

"We'll continue again soon." I kissed his nose gently to reassure him before we both got up from the bed. I quickly dressed into another slip-on before knocking on Louis's door while Harry headed into the kitchen to make lunch.

"Babe, can we talk?" I questioned, feeling guilty.

Louis opened the door and smiled sweetly, stepping to the side to let me in. "Of course. Is it about what I just walked in on?"

I sat on his bed, sighing as he took a seat next to me. "Sorry you had to see that, I didn't keep track of the time."

"It happens." He squeezed my hand, chuckling. "It's not like we haven't ever had sex." He winked to soothe me and the memories came flooding back, making me break into a grin myself.

"You're right, but it's just I feel like it's not right for you to see." I lay my head on his shoulder, the guilty feeing still in my heart.

Louis leaned his head against mine. "You think I'm jealous, don't you?"

"Just a little."

"Well, a bit. It's not like I don't wish it were me sometimes." He thought for a moment before rising his head from my shoulder. "I've just got one question. Is he better in bed?"

My cheeks immediately flushed and I slapped him arm playfully in response. "Louis! That's none of your business."

"Yes it is," he argued, giggling and poked me back. "I'm also your boyfriend, don't forget."

"You're both equally good, honestly."

He rose an eyebrow at me. "You're just saying that."

"I swear I'm not." I pecked his lips and he ruffled my hair before melting into the kiss.

"Good. Just making sure..." His eyes wandered over to the door. "What do you guys wanna do today?"

"Let's go ask Harry." I took his hand and headed over to Harry, who was completely focused on the noodles boiling on the stove. "Any place you have in mind that we can go after lunch, babe?"

Louis shot a Harry a grin and Harry returned it-which always meant they knew something I didn't. "Harry and I planned this before I left this morning," he began as Harry sliced a rotisserie chicken into pieces and sprinkled them onto the already-cooking noodles. "We're going roller-skating."

"There's just one problem." I pushed my hair behind my ear, embarrassed as they both turned to look at me. "I'm not really good at roller-skating."

"You said that about dancing too," Harry remembered and smiled, dimples forming in his cheeks. "..And you were incredible, so you must be a pro at roller-skating."

"Nope," I swore, trying to hide the smile running across my lips. "I'm very bad...and having you dance with me improved my skills, anyways."

Harry tried to hide his pink cheeks, failing. "Awwww. You're making me blush."

Louis squeezed my hand. "I'll catch you if you fall, okay? No promises about Harry, though. He's a bit of a klutz."

"Hey!" Harry laughed and whacked Louis's arm, causing the three of us to break into laughter.

Eugenia wrung her wet hair out as she headed to the cafeteria for lunch, which for today was salad and steak as Niall stayed by her side. "Anonymous really took a toll on me. I'm so tired I'd pass out right here if I could."

"I know exactly how you feel," Niall responded as he pulled her seat back for her at an empty table. "Don't worry; we'll be home soon enough."

Once they were seated comfortably, Eugenia cut the steak on her plate into small pieces, then dug her fork in one and bit down into it. Her eyes went wide and she turned to him. "This is the best steak I've ever had, I'm not even kidding."

"I'll have to determine that." He tried some of his steak, chewing slowly before meeting eyes with her. "...I'm crying on the inside."

Eugenia broke into laughter. "They allow you to have seconds, just so you know."

"This day just got even better."

"What was so great about before? All I did was swim." She smiled and poked his arm.

"I got to see you. And that's enough for me." He smiled back as she took a sip of her red Gatorade.

Jessica was pulling her hair out...or was close, anyways. Eric was forgetting his lines, and not just some, almost all. This was only the third episode being filmed. "Eric, it's 'I forgot my math homework, can I borrow yours?" she reminded him, getting out of the camera's view until they'd start over.

Their part of the set they were currently made to be a hallway with lockers, and in the scene, it would be the first contact she'd have with his character of Brendan, her soon-to-be crush.

Eric nodded as the scene began again.

Jessica walked back into the scene and opened her locker, taking out her prop textbook and notebook, like the script had said.

Eric walked up to her, making her lean against the locker. "Um, excuse me, I forgot my math homework, can I borrow yours?"

Jessica turned red. "Of course." She handed him the textbook and Lizzie passed by, right on time.

"Brendan!" Lizzie shouted. "It's the end of the day and I'm gonna be late for my manicure if you don't hurry!"

"You're always getting manicures," Eric sighed. "Besides, I'm borrowing Sally's homework. It'll take a second, promise." He forced a smile.

Lizzie crossed her arms. "Sally?" She eyed Jessica up and down. "You could borrow it from anyone else, why...er, that?"

Jessica looked down shamefully; her character would start off shy, then develop a tough side in the next few scripts.

"There's nothing wrong with Sally," Eric defended her. "She's in my Geometry class and that's why I'm asking, stop making a big deal out of everything."

Lizzie threw her hands up. "You know what? Take your sweet time! I'll just go by myself!" She stormed away, tripping and landing on one knee halfway through, echoing a laugh from the live audience.

Eric stifled a laugh. "I'm sorry, Sally." He looked into her eyes. "Vivian's a bit, well, crazy."

"I can tell," Jessica told him, smiling. "See you tomorrow, Eric."

Gasps came from the audience and the director yelled "CUT!". Jessica made her way off stage.

"You did an amazing job," Zayn congratulated her. "Sounded pretty realistic."

Jessica pulled him into a hug, grateful to have him here. "I love you."

"I love you too." Zayn kissed her head, grinning.

"Only two more scenes and then we're home." Jessica winked and headed back to the set.

Liam was going grocery shopping with Nina, buying all their little necessities. They headed into the desert aisle, following Liam's list.

Nina eyed the Oreos, but Liam's gaze wandered to the Vienna Fingers. She hadn't noticed. "I'm definitely in the mood for some Oreos. Aren't you?"

Liam shook his head, his attention on his choice. Vanilla cookies sounded yummy, and he was hungry. "I was kinda in the mood for Vienna Fingers..."

Nina shook the chocolate Oreos from side to side. "But Oreos are more fun to dip in milk. There's a milk glass on the package, even."

Liam thought for a moment. "Yes, but vanilla is healthier."

"Wow, are we really fighting over this?" she giggled.

"I think we are," Liam giggled back.

Nina gave him a knowing look. "Let's just buy both, we'll never decide."

"You're right." He set the cookie packages in the shopping cart. "What's next on the list, babe?"

"Detergent," she read off.

They turned into the detergent aisle and Nina dropped a bottle of Gain inside the cart. "Okay, now milk."

"Should we get regular, 2%, skim...?" Liam weighted the options.

"2% sounds good to me."

Liam grabbed the milk and glanced over at the list. "I think we also needed cheese." It was only a few steps before he reached the cheese. "Is mozzarella okay?"

"It's perfect, my favorite type." She looked down to see one last thing on the list: soda. They had both chosen Coke as they headed for a line to stand on.

Liam picked up a magazine, flipping through it and spotting an article about him inside. "Are you serious?" he growled.

"What is it, Li?" She peeked over his shoulder.

There the headline read: LIAM PAYNE VS. RUTH PAYNE: CLASH OF THE SIBLINGS. "This is such bull, where do these magazines even get this from?" He read further into the article and his eyes widened: Ruth has forever been jealous but never shown it. We had a quite recent interview with the older sister of the teen heartthrob. "Haven't you noticed it's the same with every celebrity?" she told us. "The siblings get thrown under the bus. It's so unfair. I've been trying to showcase my own singing, but I get pushed aside just because I'm related to Liam. And I'm damn well sick of it."

Nina put her hand on his shoulder. "Liam, that's so fake it's ridiculous."

"Then why is there a picture of her with the interviewer?" he pointed to the outlined image.

She took a long look at it, something seemed off to her. "That could be photoshopped..."

"I know you're trying to comfort me, and I appreciate it. But I think Ruth did actually say this." He pulled out his phone and began to type a text.

Nina looked down in sorrow, feeling guilty now for trying to help.

Liam noticed and hugged her into his chest. "Aw, Nina," he sighed. "I'm sorry for being a bit cold. It's just I'm sick of all these rumors that go flying around each day."

"I'm sorry for overreacting."

"Don't be sorry for anything, silly." He kissed her cheek. "I'm the wrong one here." He sent the text and buried his face in her hair.

Nina cuddled into his neck. "I forgive you."

The floor beneath them began to shake violently. They both looked down in panic. An earthquake was happening, right this moment.

"Calm down," Liam said, taking her hand. "We'll be fine."

"Not if that happens!" Nina cried, pointing at the floor splitting the both of them apart.

Liam pulled her over the crack quickly, his worry increasing now. "We have to get outside to the parking lot, somehow!" He took her into his arms and dashed towards the door, which was blocked by a fallen light.

"Are we outside yet?" Nina asked, her head in his shirt.

"We can't get outside, I'm afraid."

Nina looked up and her eyes grew wide. "Liam, get out of the way!"

He did so, just in time as another light crashed down from the ceiling. His heart was pounding a million miles a minute as they both got down on the floor. He covered her from any falling debris.

The supermarket's entire floor was now splitting in half and Nina could feel herself slipping. "Liam!" she shouted as she fell to the point where she was hanging on with one hand.

Liam crawled over to her. "I'll get you, I promise!" he told her as he finally reached her. He grabbed her wrist, pulling her up slowly.

Once she was finally in his arms again, she sobbed hysterically. "I would've died if you wouldn't have been here."

"Shhhh," he whispered. "I was. You're okay."

The floor was shaking so fast, bits of the ceiling began falling. Liam held onto Nina as tight as he could, protecting her. "Don't worry," he repeated over and over, squeezing her hands.

She squeezed back, taking deep breaths in attempt to calm herself. "I'm trying."

"I'm just as terrified as you are." He ran his hand up and down her back just as the earthquake stopped.

"Is it over?" she questioned. "There's always aftershocks..."

The entrance doors came slamming down and there were firefighters. "It's safer to be outside at this time, all of you please follow us," the one in front announced into a megaphone.

Liam and Nina got up, following countless others. Once they were outside, they were able to see the damage. Buildings nearby had collapsed, and most roads were broken up. The sky above was gray.

"How are we getting home?" Nina realized. "It's not safe to drive."

Liam turned to her. "We'll get a ride, and oh shit..."

"What?" Nina's heart raced.

"The side of your head is bleeding." He pulled off his shirt and ripped it in half, tying one piece around her head to compress the bleeding. The other, he stuck in the side of his pants.

Nina fought not to look at his abs, looking down at the floor. "Thanks."

Liam broke into a huge grin. "Are you blushing?"

"No," she lied, her face reddening worse. Her hands flew to her face to cover up.

He took her hands off and she couldn't fight back as she looked at his abs. "You totally are."

"Okay, I am," she laughed. "Your body is just...wow. How often do you work out?"

"Every other month." He looked down at his chest. "Do you think I'm that ripped?"

"Let's just say you look like your body was chiseled to a fine point."

It was Liam's turn to redden. "Awwww, thanks babe."

She poked his stomach. "No, thank you."

He chuckled, and his phone went off. "One sec. Hello?"

"You okay, mate?" Louis inquired. "I just saw the news flash that an earthquake occurred where you are."

"I'm fine; Nina just has a bit of a gash on the side of her head. We did almost get trapped in Walmart. That's always fun, isn't it?" He chuckled. "So, how's your morning going, Tommo?"

"Pretty good, Laura, Harry and I just finished lunch. Harry cooked up a mean meal."

"I miss Harry's meals, I should've had him cook me one before we flew back."

"He'll cook once we're on tour again, I'm sure."

"I hope so. Well, we're stranded for a while out here until we can get a mode of transportation."

"Best wishes, Liam. I gotta go. I can hear Harry all the way from here." Louis covered the bottom half of the phone. "I'll be right there!"

"See?" Harry said, looking at me with a smile. "Louis' focus excludes everything else when he's on the phone." His voice lowered. "So let's hide in revenge."

"That's mean," I laughed.

Harry took my hand and we dove under the dining room table. He put his finger to his lips, mouthing stay quiet.

"Harry? Laura?" Louis cried out as his feet made their way past the table. "Did you guys leave without me?"

Harry grabbed Louis' ankle, held on for a minute or so and let go, slinking his hand back in.

"What was that?" Louis gasped, looking down.

I stifled a giggle as Harry slid closer to me.

"If I don't see Laura, that means she doesn't love me!" Louis exclaimed.

I banged my head just as he said that. "Ouch!" I cried.

Louis pulled up the tablecloth. "I knew it. I heard breathing." He grinned. "You guys can't fool the ultimate prankster."

Harry and I crawled out from underneath the table. "So now that you're listening to us," Harry began, sticking his hands in his pockets as he and I sat on the couch. "When are we leaving?"

Louis checked his watch. "It's 4:00pm right now, about 2 hours from now."

"What are we gonna do for two hours?"

"I think I might have some bikes. We could go out for some ice cream."

I sat up straighter. "That sounds great, actually."

"I'll go get them." Louis headed into his garage, and we followed. "I'll take the red one." He opened the lock.

"Purple's my favorite color," I offered.

He unlocked that one for me and then the last bike, a blue one, for Harry. "Okay, I think we're good to go."

We all put on our gear and backed out, taking off into the streets.

Louis looked over at us. "Last one to get to Sandall Park's a rotten egg!" he cried, pedaling faster.

"You're on!" I shouted to him as I sped up.

"I'm gonna beat you both!" Harry warned as he sped by the both of us, sticking out his tongue.

Louis sped in front of him within seconds. "Oops! Can't hear you, I'm too far ahead!" He kicked his bike up to impress me and then landed back down, standing as he pedaled.

"Do I hear two beautiful voices falling far behind?" I called back to them as I reached the entrance finally. "Looks like I won."

"Damn," they both said in unison, out of breath.

I pedaled through the gate with them on either side of me, through the trees and newly trimmed grass. The smell of hot dogs and cotton candy filled the air as we rode over to the ice cream stand. Louis reached into his pocket to find his wallet and grabbed air.

"Fuck," he sighed. "I left my wallet on the counter at home."

Harry reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. "How much is each ice cream?"

"Two dollars," I read off the menu.

Harry pulled out the money. "I'm getting cookies and cream, you guys?"

"Vanilla," Louis and I said at the same time, and then looked at each other. He gave me a high five just as the cones were handed to us.

I took a bite into mine. "Mmmm," I said. "This is delicious."

Harry stuck his ice cream on my nose. "My hand slipped," he lied, holding the small of my back.

"Very funny, Haz," I giggled as he took it off.

He leaned in and licked the ice cream off my nose, kissing it after he was done. "Not even noticeable now."

I grinned, blushing. "Stop being adorable, okay?"

Louis' tongue trailed up his ice cream and he took my hand. "Come with me, babe?"

I turned to Harry. "Be right back," I promised as Louis and I walked off until we were out of sight.

Louis bent over. "Hop on my back, beautiful."

I did as he said and we ran throughout the park, laughing. I held onto him tight, a smile on my face as I leaned my cheek against his back.

We finally reached a spot of grass and he let me roll off and fall into it. He hovered over me, smiling. "Isn't it peaceful?"

"It really is," I said, smiling.

He caressed my right cheek with his hand as he bowed his body against mine. "You look absolutely breath-taking right now, Laura."

"I wish I was." I ran my hands through his hair.

"Why don't you believe you are?" he said, kissing my neck. "I'm dead serious." He nuzzled his nose against my ear. "You're gorgeous; don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Happy tears slipped down my face as I looked up at him in wonder. "You're gorgeous too, Louis."

"I know, right? Stop it," he chuckled. "You don't even have to tell me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Conceited much?"

"Joking," he laughed and held me so that our hearts beat directly against each others'. "I love you."

"Love you too."

His lips pressed against mine and we kissed passionately. "Let's stay here a while longer," he whispered between kisses.

"It's a deal." My cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

Harry was feeling a bit lonely until I tackled him from behind a few minutes later, covering his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" Louis exclaimed, confusing Harry.

"Louis, is that you?" Harry couldn't see a thing through my fingers.

"Wrong guess," I said into his ear, and then kissed it as I removed my hands.

"Well I guess that was Louis' revenge," Harry guessed, smirking at Louis.

Louis threw his hands up. "Could be." He glanced down at his watch. "Well, it's about time we headed to the roller skating rink."

I held hands with both of them as we all got back on our bikes and pedaled out of the park, hailing a taxi. Our bikes attached to the trunk, we drove off to Atlantis Skateway.

Zayn was busy using the bathroom at the studio. Jessica was using her prop locker's mirror to pull her hair into a ponytail when she saw Eric approach.

"Hey, Eric," she greeted, tightening the ponytail with a small pull.

"I like your hair up," he complimented her, leaning against the locker next to hers and watching silently. "It looks nice on you."

"Thanks," Jessica responded, her focus still on her looks as she touched up her eyeliner. Once she was done with that, she reapplied a bit of mascara and shut the locker.

"You free tomorrow night by any chance?" He inched closer.

"Do you not see I have a boyfriend?" She crossed her arms. "I'm not interested, Eric. I'm sorry."

Zayn was making his way back down the hallway and heard two voices. He knew one was Jessica, but who was the other? He tiptoed around the corner, slowly moving across the lockers.

"You don't wanna try me out?" Eric grabbed her wrist.

Jessica pulled away, brushing the touch off. "I'm a faithful girlfriend, so therefore, no."

Eric grabbed her other wrist. "I heard you've got another guy in your life. Niall, I think."

"Let me go, Eric. I'll scream," she threatened, her eyebrows furrowing in anger.

"I told you I'm not interested."

He leaned in. "Kiss me, at least."

"She said let go!" Zayn yelled, his fist flying into the guy's face.

Eric hit the floor with a THUD!, his eyes closing.

"Zayn! Why'd you punch him?" Jessica gasped, her hands flying to her mouth.

"But he was bothering you," Zayn protested.

"I know, but..." Jessica whirled around to see the producer storming over to her.

"What was that?!" the woman demanded, her face red with anger and her fists balled. "Your boyfriend just knocked out our cast member!"

"I'm so sorry, Carol," Jessica apologized, over and over, her tone terrified. "Eric was hitting on me and he by instinct just...did that."

"Well it was a huge mistake, Ms. Lopez. You're fired." The producer crossed her arms, looking down at Jessica with a glare.

Tears flooded to Jessica's eyes. "W-What?" she stuttered, barely able to believe what she'd heard.

"You're fired," the producer said again.

Jessica's heart felt like it had been pounded into tiny little pieces with a hammer as she ran outside, her face hot with freshly fallen tears.

"Jessica!" Zayn cried, running after her.

The door shut behind them both, and the producer helped the unconscious Eric up, calling 911.

Jessica continued to dash away, barely able to see. How could Zayn do this? He knew what this job meant to her.

Zayn finally caught up to her, grabbing her shoulder. "Jess, I'm so incredibly sor-" he began to say.

"FUCK YOU!" Jessica screamed in his face, furious. "YOU JUST COST ME MY DREAM! HOW AM I EVER GONNA GET A ROLE LIKE THAT AGAIN?!" Her voice was shaky, she was so hysterical.

"Jessica, he was harassing you. I had to. They apparently can't understand."

"YOU SHOULD'VE JUST HAD A TALK, ZAYN. VIOLENCE WILL GET YOU NOWHERE! AND NOW I'M NOT GONNA FUCKING GET ANYWHERE! THANKS TO YOU...!" She pulled out of his grasp and continued to bolt away.

Zayn chased after her for about a block and gave up; just as thunder crackled and torrential rain fell. He ran a hand through his already soaked hair. "Why?" he yelled out as he fell on his knees, beginning to cry himself. He felt at fault.

Jessica was finally in her house. She locked the door so if Zayn came back, he couldn't get in. She slid down her front door, burying her face in her hands and sobbing her eyes out.

Her phone went off. Babe, video chat me when you can x Love you, Niall, read her new text. She went upstairs and turned on her laptop. While she waited for it to warm up, she texted him back, I'm getting on Skype right now, ok? <3-Jessica

Her face lit up as she saw a green dot next to his Skype name. She clicked video call as she wiped her mascara so at least it was only puddled around her eyes.

He answered just moments later. "Hey, Jessi." He pulled the chair closer to the desk he was sitting at. His eyes squinted. "Have you been crying?"

Jessica nodded, feeling the lump rise in her throat again. "Yeah," she admitted.

"Zayn punched this cast mate of mine who was flirting with me. I was fired from my job." Her voice broke and the tears fell all over again.

"Aw, don't cry," Niall said, the urge to hug her and comfort her so she wouldn't feel sad overwhelming. "Maybe you'll be re-hired?"

"The chances are slim to none," she sighed. "Zayn ruined it for me. I'll never get a role like this again, Nialler."

"You want me to call the producer?" he offered, willing to do anything for her so she'd be happy once more.

"I don't think that'll do anything." Jessica wiped her eyes one last time. "I'm just so upset. The one time I get this opportunity, it would get ruined. When does anything go right for me?"

"Awww, don't say that." Niall's eyes looked deep into hers as he pressed his hand to the screen.

Jessica pressed her hand to the screen too, so that their hands touched at least virtually. "I'm sorry if I'm blubbering."

"Don't be sorry," he said, his face inching closer. "Will you believe me if I promise you that you will fulfill your dream and be that famous actress you wanna be?"

She smiled. "Niall, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jessi." He pressed his lips against the screen, and she did the same. Even though it wasn't his real lips, it was close enough at the moment.

And she couldn't have felt better knowing he was there for her in spirit.

"I'd come see you, but I'm still in Rio with Eugenia. I promise I'll meet up with you before we go off on tour."

"Please do, I miss you like crazy. And it's only been a day."

"It bothers me too. So, moving on from sadness, what's California like?"

"Oh, Niall. I'd move here if I could, and take you with me."

"I've always wanted to live there too." He then cracked a joke and she giggled.

Their conversation was hilarious and great and everything she needed. It was going fine until she heard a pounding knock from downstairs.

"Shit," she growled. "Zayn's here...I'll be right back." She went down the stairs and screamed through the door, "GO AWAY! I'M NOT OPENING THIS DOOR!"

"Jessica, please, it's cold," he begged her. "I'm freezing to death."

"It's only October, oh please." She wasn't opening the door no matter what he said. Anything could be a plot to get inside and talk to her. It had been a bit chilly in California earlier, though.

"Jessica, believe me when I say that I actually am cold."

Just as he said that, his puppy rubbed itself against Jessica's leg, whimpering. She picked it up into her arms, petting its head. It wriggled out and walked to the door, scratching it. It could sense Zayn's presence.

Now she had no choice. She flung it open to see a cold, dripping wet Zayn staring at her. Her hand almost flew to her mouth, she hadn't known and felt like the world's biggest bitch. "Zayn, I'm so incredibly sorry I almost didn't open the door."

"That's not what I'm upset about," Zayn said as he wrung his jacket outside before closing the door.

"Wait, I'll be right back." Jessica hurried up the stairs and grabbed a change of clothes from his closet, then a few blankets from her own. Her last stop was to poke her head in to inform Niall that she had to go. She logged off Skype and was back downstairs again.

She handed him the clothes. Zayn pulled off his shirt and she wrapped one of the blankets around him, then turned around as he changed the bottom half of his clothes. Once he was done, she turned again. "What are you angry about?"

"I'm angry at my own self. Because I had to punch him. I ruined everything for you because my own feelings got hurt. I feel like I'm never good enough for you." He used one of the other blankets she'd set beside him to dry his hair.

"Zayn, I love you with all of my heart." She sat beside him, taking his hand.

"Is that why you almost chose Niall over me?" His eyes met with hers and she could see he'd been crying.

"Zayn, no matter what I've done in the past...you'll always be my number one. Always. You and Niall." She sighed. "I know I've been a bad girlfriend, okay?" She shook her head, tears gathering in her eyes. "I know I've put you through so much. I know that I'm horrible. I know that I've broken your heart over and over and you don't think I feel guilty each and every da-"

She was cut off by his kiss, falling back onto the couch.

"Just stop," he whispered in her ear. "Stop. You're not horrible, or a bad girlfriend. I just wish you'd appreciate me more, is all."

"I do. Even if I don't show it, I promise."

His fingers linked with hers. "I believe you. And that's why I love you so much."

"I love you too, Zayn." She cuddled into his hold, smiling. "I'm sorry for screaming."

"I'm sorry for killing your dream. I'll do whatever it takes to get you re-hired."

"You didn't kill my dream. Maybe this was just meant to happen."

"Who knows? All I know is that even if it was, either way you're still my world."

"You're still mine too."

He kissed her neck and she could feel him grin, making her grin in return.

Nina and Liam were finally at their house again, thanks to the coast guard. He turned the TV on to see a report flashing about his sister and a supposed feud between them both and shut it off, running his hands down his face.

"Maybe I should call my sister," he realized. "Talk this whole thing over."

"I think you should." Nina nodded. "It'll fix this."

Michelle sat on Josh's lap on one of the pool chairs at their hotel, drinking Monster energy drinks. "It's so peaceful over here," she muttered as she laid her head against his chest.

He kissed her head. "You're right." He picked her up, her legs still hooked around his back. "But not for long."

"What?" she giggled.

He dove into the water with her screaming. She came back up and swam after him in the water.

"I'm gonna get you!" she warned, laughing hysterically as she finally got him, wrapping her hands around him from the back.

"I've been caught, then," he laughed back. "In this pool and when I met you."

"Awww," she said, turning red.

He pressed his lips against her collarbone. "Love you, Michie."

"Love you too," she said as they hugged each other tight. "When you go off on tour, you better call every night."

"Of course." He ruffled her hair and she closed her eyes in happiness.

Louis, Harry and I were tying on our skates. Just as we all finished, I tried to get up and almost slipped. Harry caught me and Louis took my hand.

Harry took my other open one and we got onto the floor. We started off going in a circle around the rink to warm ourselves up and then we let go of each others' hands.

Louis skated backwards, snapping his fingers. "Can Harry do this, Laura?" He spun in a circle and then shook his hips from side to side as he continued.

Harry grinned. "I can do better, actually." He skated halfway around the rink, then turned and made a front-flip, sliding on his knees through my own two legs.

My mouth fell open and Louis grabbed my hand again, skating off with me. "Catch us!" he teased Harry, sticking his tongue out as I laughed hysterically.

Harry sped off after us and was able to latch onto my back just minutes later. "Looks like I did!" he teased back.

"Conga line time!" cried the announcer.

Harry held onto me from the back while I held onto Louis in the front. Everyone skated in a circle until the announcer yelled that we could go back to our normal routines.

The beat matched our moves as we all did the crossover, stepping one foot in front of the other and switching the foot each time.

Harry almost fell this time and I caught him. "Ah, how the tables have turned," I joked, smiling.

Louis continued moving his hips in line with the music. "This has definitely been an interesting skate session."

I held onto him and Harry held onto me.

After a while of skating and laughing and fun, it was time for dancing. Everyone handed their skates back in and the Cha-Cha Slide began playing.

"Ready?" Louis said as everyone started clapping.

We moved to the left, then backwards, hopping and then stomping our left foot and our right. We continued moving to the dance; Harry was a bit stiff though.

"Don't be afraid to shake it," I said, moving his hips for him and giggling.

With that, he let loose a bit more and Louis shook his butt as we did all the steps instructed in the song.

"You little showoff," I said as we hopped forward.

"Let's see who can go lower," he challenged as it was time for everyone to go low.

I wound up going lower. "Don't be jealous!"

Harry poked my side. "I think I actually went lower."

It was true, he'd beat us both. Just a few minutes later, we were leaving the rink and were just stepping outside, into Harry's Range Rover, which he'd had driven here by his kind sister, Gemma. The bikes were already tied to the trunk. It began pouring rain.

"Ahhh! We gotta get to the car!" Louis chuckled as I squeezed both his and Harry's hands. We were finally inside.

Louis had taken the wheel and Harry and I had dove for the back. He drove off, turning the windshield wipers on.

Harry and I were sitting close enough together that our legs were crushed against each others'. He placed his hand on my knee, and began moving it up and down then quietly began kissing my neck.

My hand ran up his leg too, and I could feel him tremble with anticipation as he pulled me into his lap. His lips met mine as he fell on top of me and stripped me free of my pants, sliding my panties down my legs.

Louis turned and his eyes popped. "Guys!" he yelled.

Harry and I gulped, expecting the worst as he pulled over in a deserted parking lot, parking underneath a tree.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to punish you," he said to me as he climbed into the back with us. His hands slid under my top and he unhooked my bra, smirking at the fact that goosebumps rose on my lower back.

Harry assisted him, pulling off my shirt and pressing his lips behind my ear. I got Louis' shirt off with one yank; he'd already unzipped his pants, and taken off all the rest, Harry too.

Louis took hold of my legs, prying them apart and shoving himself inside me gently but swiftly. "Already wet, huh?" he mumbled in my ear as his chest lay on mine.

"You do that to me," I sighed as he thrusted in and out. I could see Harry hovering himself above me. "Move down?"

He was fully on my face as I pleasured him at the same time. He kissed my stomach, moaning into it as well.

Louis' hands ran up my back, his nails digging in as he let me feel all of him. I sat up, deciding it was more comfortable. As I did so, I felt a tingling sensation of pleasure. He slid me up and then let go, letting me fall gently back on it. I clung onto him and groaned loudly in his air as he rocked against me.

Harry took me out of Louis' arms and lay me by the stomach on the seat, entering me from behind. His curls tickled my neck as he did so. My mouth fell between Louis' open legs and his fingers intertwined in my hair as he closed his eyes in agony.

"Oh God, Laura, don't stop," he moaned, his voice soft but tortured.

I could only continue. Louis moaned one last time and he came hard. "That's it," he said sexily, pulling me off of Harry and up so my legs hooked around his neck. He pressed his face between my legs and began moving his tongue in intricate circles.

I could barely keep my legs still, I was shaking so much. "Louis, oh God Louis..." His tongue went in and I finally came, sighing with relief. I fell back onto Harry, my face obviously showing I wanted more. "Do your worst," I mumbled into his ear as he entered me.

He roughly slid in and out; his fingers massaging my inner thighs and making me bite my lip. Louis fell on top of me, kissing the back of my neck. Harry grabbed my chest as Louis' fingers found my lower region.

Harry battled to keep his fingers there, just as I kissed his nipple and made him explode inside me, making me do the same all over again. "Ahhhh," he sighed in the most beautiful tone.

We all lay in one naked, satisfied heap.

"Well that was fun," Harry said just moments later. "Can we do that again soon?"

"Yes," I giggled as we lay huddled in a giant blanket I'd found in the back.

Louis kissed my shoulder. "This was a good night."

We were dressed finally, just a few minutes later as we finally reached the house.

Niall, meanwhile, held Eugenia in his arms. "To think this is only for one more month," he sighed as he kissed her cheek.

"I can't believe it either." Eugenia held his hand. "I'm gonna miss having nights like these. It's not the same virtually."

Jessica popped in Niall's head and his heart broke. She probably needed him right now. A month seemed like an eternity to wait.

Jessica was busy dozing off in Zayn's arms. Zayn held her like a child, smiling, as he carried her into her bed. He tucked her in, and just as he was about to get up, she tugged on his hand.

"Sleep here with me?" she asked, her eyes fluttering between sleep and being awake.

He got into the covers with her, and cuddled her into his arms. "Sweet dreams, Jessi," he whispered into her ear, kissing it and then falling asleep himself.

It was the next morning, and Nina awoke in Liam's warm arms. Liam's house had remained untouched from the earthquake. She yawned and headed to the bathroom as Liam rubbed his eyes. He dialed Ruth's number and waited until he heard her pick up. "Hi big sis."

"Hey," she answered, sounding a bit cold. "What is it?"

"Have you seen the articles by any chance?"

"What articles?" Ruth threw the banana she'd been eating into the trash and sunk back into the sofa.

"I read an article in People magazine that you'd told an interviewer that you'd felt like the attention was never on you."

"And?" She flipped the channel from sports to the news.

"Did you, Ruth?" Liam ran a hand through his hair, still exhausted.

"Okay, maybe I did. What's the big deal?"

"Ruth, why not just tell me that you feel not important enough? You are, I hope you know."

"Apparently not, when's the spotlight not on you?"

"Where is this coming from?"

"Goodbye, Liam." She hung up on him, tossing her cell phone onto the table and startling Brit, the family dog.

Liam set his cell phone on the table. Ruth had never had a problem with his fame before, why now? He shook his head just as Nina got out of the bathroom.

She noticed the forlorn look in his eyes as he headed for the bathroom. "Li, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he lied. He didn't want to drag poor Nina into this.

Nina blocked the doorway with her arms and legs. "Please tell me? I hate seeing you like this."

"It's true." He hugged her.

Her arms instinctively wrapped around him. "What is?"

"Ruth wants to be in the spotlight more often."

"So, in other words, she's jealous?"

"Yes," Liam told her, kissing the side of her face. "It's the strangest thing."

"It's probably just a phase, nothing to worry about."

Ruth stepped out of the door and headed to her record label. They'd offered her a spot and she'd kept it a complete secret from her younger brother. Her plan to be the family star was working.

I was resting in Louis' arms when Harry dashed into the room. "Laura, Louis! I just heard on the local news that a tornado's in the area..."

Louis jumped up and headed to the patio door, shutting the curtains closed. "We have to head into the basement." He locked the front door and made sure all the windows were locked, then took my hand and ran with Harry and me and led us over to the basement door in the floor.

Harry let me go first and then he and Louis made their way down. "Is this safe enough?"

"I think we'll be okay. Say a prayer." Louis squeezed my hand.

Harry, Louis and I sat around three candles, praying and then chatting afterward.

I could hear what sounded like a train coming closer. The three of us huddled together. "We'll keep you safe, okay?" Harry told me, kissing my forehead. "You're our main priority. Forever and always."

"I want you two to be safe too." I kissed his nose and then Louis' cheek. "You'll always be my main priorities."

We could feel the tornado collide with Louis' house. The floor rattled a bit and the windows broke. The doors leading to outside flapped open and I could feel Louis slipping.

"No!" I cried, grabbing onto his hands as his body was dragged upwards.

"Hold on tight!" he cried back as I felt the tornado battle with me to take him away. "Please, babe!"

I squeezed even tighter and Harry helped pull me back, but my hands weren't strong enough.

Louis screamed as he was dragged away. He landed right onto the grass just a few feet away, the tornado passing by and heading down the street.

Harry and I bolted outside and back to the patio to see a dusty, dirty Louis laying there and laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, confused as he took my hand.

"Because I knew God wouldn't take me away from you." He sat up slowly, still in pain from the removed bullet Anonymous had shot into him. "I was stupid to believe otherwise."

I laughed back, tears in my eyes.

Harry punched his shoulder playfully. "You scared the living shit out of me, mate."

Louis grinned. "Sorry, Harry. I can't help it if Laura has butter fingers."

My mouth fell open as I laughed harder. "Excuse me? I'd rather have butter fingers than a big butt!"

"A big butt, that you love," he reminded me.

I blushed and pointed at him, breaking into a smile. "You got that right."

"No love for my set of nipples?" Harry chimed in, motioning down his chest.

"I love them all," I giggled.

Louis pulled me into a tight embrace. "I love you so much, Laura."

"I love you more." I buried my head in his shoulder, so glad that God had saved my beautiful boyfriend, and then turned to Harry.

He picked me up into his arms, spinning me around. "And I love you too." His lips crushed against mine and I squeezed his butt.

I grinned at him as he pulled back. "Love you more, even though your butt's not as big as Lou's."

Louis poked my butt. "Hey, I don't wanna be the butt of everyone's jokes, okay?"

Harry and I broke into laughter, our faces turning red. Louis was the most adorable thing.

Ruth spun around in her office chair. "Why, yes, I'd love to," she chuckled into the phone. "Liam's gonna love this."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
809K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
931K 57.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...