ECHOES OF THE WIND : Jacob...

Autorstwa Ali24097

PART 2 OF "AGAINST THE WIND" "Echoes of the wind" that continues the another loop in Jacob's and Renesmee lov... Więcej

Cast~
PROLOGUE {Renesmee}
RECAP : AGAINST THE WIND
21.THE RETURN {Jacob}
22.THE WILD CARD {Renesmee}
22.THE WILD CARD {Jacob}
23.THE DEPARTED
ELAPSE
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMIMG (Part1)
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMING (PART2)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 1)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 2)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 3)
26.INESTIMABLE
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Jacob}
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Renesmee}
28.FLASHBACK
29.OUT OF THE BLUE
30.FOR BETTER_FOR WORSE {Jacob}
30.FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE {Renesmee}
31.THE CORE
32.OVER AND DONE WITH
33.SQUARE ONE
EPILOGUE : MASK OF CONTENTMENT

PREVIEW : RETURN OF THE WIND

134 8 2
Autorstwa Ali24097

Here's the preview of the next book in "THE WIND SERIES_#3"

Renesmee

"My love for Linton is like the foliage in the woods; time will change it I'm well aware, as winter changes the trees."  

He whispered close to my ears, the words were so harmonic that I could spend life time writing poetry for. He flipped over the page, his arms wrapped around my waist that still twisted my heart so tight, that made me draw few periodic deep breaths every minute.

"My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath; the source of light visible delight but necessary." His lips brushed my hairs as the tingling surged in the pit of my stomach giving my feelings that I couldn't explain.

I turned to touch my lips to his.

"Uh-" He rolled his eyes and smiled. "You know that you are far too tempting to dwell in a human form, right?"

"And you should know that wrapped and embraced in your arms to read the classic Wuthering Heights does not helps a lot when~" I blinked twice. "~when even your touch seems to evoke thoughts that are a million times lot tempting than me."

"O_" He tried to loosen his grip. 

"No." I protested. "I never said to take it off. It's just that...it stirs feelings." I buried my head into his chest as I covered his arms around me.

"And what do you think about you been this close to me and~?"

I crushed my lips onto his; as we began melting into each other.

"A sea of whiskey cannot intoxicate me as much as a drop of you." He wisphered close to my ears, buring his face in my neck.

"RENESMEE!" The words snapped. "RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN?!!!"

I exhaled as the familiarity of those words hit me. My mind raced in high definition. "I'll see to it." My heart thudded loud with the rush of pure adrenaline that surged within me altering my blood.

"You need not to_if you don't want." He grabbed my hand.

I stepped down from the couch onto the soft rug as I bit my lip. "I can't have it both ways, Chris."

He stepped down beside me. "Then go...shut him out." He scoffed, reaching to kiss my forehead.

"I'll be right back." I smiled.

I twisted the lock that clicks to unlock and I stepped out; unsure if I could make my way upto the gates.

There he stood...with resentment brooding in his eyes_ so dark that overpowered everything within him. 

I tried to keep my breathing even, as I took another step closer towards not-so-my-Jacob; something was changed in him. I guess...those eyes that once twinkled were now darker... somehow... his veins and muscles were more prominent under his russet skin and his short-cropped-black hairs were now an inches long, messed up in every direction with slightly more chiseled jaws placed on high cheekbones.

"What do you want?" The words escaped my mouth. "I remember... you said, you didn't even wanted to look at me and then... then why are you here?"

He smiled. "And was it so easy for you to believe?" He paused, flinching slightly. "Renesmee, my soul choosed yours and a soul doesn't just forgets that!"

My heart burned with the selection of his words. "Those words were thrown at me, Jacob. What else do you expect?"

He took a step closer. "I expect you to stop running from it and for once besides those words, stare down at the strength it needs to come out from within me. Look at the reason I said it for!" His eyes pleaded with the raining down words he drowned himself in. "Just for once, Ness~" He shifted for another step. "~try to feel how deeply I am bounded to you. How..."

"I get it, Jake!" I cut him off. "I totally get it." I shook my head. "But else than being forcibly bounded to me, you didn't have anything to do with me." I flinched slightly and regret the words that lept out of me.

His eyes grew wide and a small shaky laugh escape out of him. "Okay. So that's what you have been thinking lately? Forc...FORCIBLY BOUNDED?! Wow!" He rolled his eyes. "So you are now capable of excavating such a terrible conclusion? FORCIBLY BOUNDED!!!" His voice breaks into words, followed by small shaky laughs.

My toes curled up due to nervousness and an intensified burning sensation flowed in my veins.

"I've...loved you with every ounce of me for so long and now you think this for it?! FORCIBLY BOUNDED?! I totally get...you trying to avoid my love for you never~" He broke off. "I never thought you would bring it down to this level. This..." He trembled hard.

I took a step back, gulping down the lump that stuck in my vocals.

"~this FORCIBLY BOUNDED!!!" He shouted. He reached up for a medium-sized stone throwing it beside me with all of his strength.

My heart stopped for a moment and then picked up a pace ahead of its usual speed. I held my breath trying to reel my temper into words. "Jacob, just go away."

He shifted to take a step forward but Chris stepped between us; silently warning him not to come any closer. Every aspect of my life seemed to be a cycle of the vicious me; me that takes a piece of my problem, mocking at me each time I decide to face it boldly.

"Huh! Not that I'll blame you, Ness. It's all my fault that you feel this way." His gaze shifted to Chris.

"I just hope that she won't find it unbearable if you ceased to exist in this world...anymore." The words came out of Chris mouth right under his gritted teeths.

"And I hope that she learns to let go of the damn obstacle standing between two fates, that makes it merry interesting." Jacob smirked at Chris.

"Oh! Sorry to know you still have your hopes up."

"Jacob, leave!" I yelled sternly.

His eyes flicked to me, that now scares me to look back at it; at those dreadfully dark gaze that holds nothing for me.

I stepped forward hesitantly, as he turned to leave. Chris wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head close to his heart as my fingers tucked at his shirt from behind.

From the well of darkness two shadows levivated off, Embry and Seth, gazing at me with those similar dreadful darkness settled in their eyes.

"You got it all wrong, Renesmee." Embry said, as both of those shadows turned to return.

"You don't have to listen to them!" The warm whisper encouraged.

"I don't care how complicated things get; I still want you."

"Yeah! I know, but~"

"I love you, Chris." I said.

He nods. "Ness, you do. But~"

"I love youuu, Chris!"

"And I trust you." He smiled as he rubbed my shoulder and dragged me back to the house.

I sighed.

❤❤❤❤❤

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

"Any power in this universe can't change the written destiny. Never force anything, give it your best shot and it will come out as you want."

But will it be same for Jacob?! How will their fates walk together?!

Thanks for reading "ECHOES OF THE WIND".

But it's hard to shut the book close when the story is still not complete.

"RETURN OF THE WIND" brings yet another loop in their lives, to read it soon, hit the stars just before the end and make it total 300 votes soon.

And the story will begin.....

Do comment and vote.
💐💐💐

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.9K 335 27
Something has awakened in the quileute reservation,and is coming for Renesmee? An ancient quileute enemy.Can Jacob and the others save her? Or will s...
417 33 5
Growing up's hard. Especially when you lived a rough life. But don't pity yourself. Learn to grow from it. That's the Motto Y/N has lived by for the...
5.1K 213 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...
195K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...