・ิAmberlite Survival ・ิ Taeko...

BoyWithJamsssss tarafından

[Indefinite Hiatus] A body, made up of flesh... They have eyes to see, ears to hear, mouth to speak and skin... Daha Fazla

☣Chapter:1☣
☣Chapter:2☣
☣Chapter:3☣
☣Chapter:4☣
☣Chapter:5☣
☣Chapter:6☣
☣Chapter:7☣
☣Chapter:8☣
☣Chapter:9☣
☣Chapter:10☣
☣Chapter:11☣
☣Chapter:12☣
☣Chapter:13☣
☣Chapter:14☣
☣Chapter:15☣
☣Chapter:16☣
☣ Chapter:17[M]☣
☣Chapter:18[M]☣

☣Charecters/Prologue☣

397 14 0
BoyWithJamsssss tarafından

Before you start reading the story, here's the characters you'll get to see:

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 20
Height: 178cm
Sexuality: Gay
Characteristics: He's a soft hearted fighter. Shy but sassy sometimes. He's strong enough to beat up a macho man and knows how to use a knife. Good at studies and 'the lucky charm' of his parents. Emotional, kind and cares for his friends and close ones.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Height: 179cm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Characteristics: Cold from outside, but have a caring heart hidden beneath his chest. Straightforward and doesn't like to beat around the bush while stating his point of view. Can fight a whole gang of rouges alone, knows how to use a revolver and knife.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 22
Height: 175cm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Characteristics: Kind and genuine. Good with blades and other sharp weapons. Insanely flexible. Jungkook's best friend.

Name: Jung Hoseok
Age: 23
Height: 176cm
Sexuality: Pansexual
Characteristics: He doesn't care about what everyone thinks about him. He used to be an engineer before the apocalypse, and can make insanely good instruments and weapons. Was Left alone by his parents and his ex. Everyone calls him a freak because of the obsession he's having for his work. Can use knifes, sharp things and spear.

Name: Min Yoongi
Age:25
Height: 175cm
Sexuality: Straight
Characteristics: He a cool minded guy but everyone fears him. Have a stable presence of mind and likes to stay quiet more. Can use sharp weapons and his own power.

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age:26
Height: 179cm
Sexuality: Straight/Married
Characteristics: He's a kind person and his intelligence is beyond anyone's imagination. He used to work in a high post in the neighboring island, but came here due to some important business(ue). He can use blades, knifes and any kinds of sharp things. He also knows how to use guns.

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age:23
Height: 181cm
Sexuality: Straight
Characteristics: A mind blowing and  well educated doctor and a scientist. Know a very important thing related to the apocalypse and trying to find a way out of this.

Name: Kim Jennie
Age: 22
Height: 171cm
Sexuality: Straight
Characteristics: Kind hearted but a strong willed woman. Mother of a child, and can do anything for keeping him safe. Lost a huge part of her life, but didn't lose hope.

So, here's all the characters that are going to appear more than twice in this story. And let me be more clear that this is not an OT7 ship book. That means not all the characters will be attracted towards each other like that. (Hope you're understanding(^_-))

I guess you all have read the warnings in the description, but I wouldn't be disappointed to mention those again with other important stuffs:

●Will contain Smut (Not much hardcore ones)

●Charecter's death(Maybe)

●Usage of swearings

● Mentions of Mental Disorder

●Mentions of blood

● Taekook

●Top Taehyung↑

●Bottom Jungkook↓

●Side ship: Jihope

●The places mentioned in the story is completely imaginary and it doesn't exist in the real world.

● I do not own any characters in the story or from which platform they're coming. This is just a fanfiction, and I hope you'll take it in that way.

● The pictures or videos credits goes to their respective owners.

● I'd be giving warnings at the starting or somewhere before the paragraph which might be triggering for some readers.

●If you are not comfortable with mature themes then I'll advice you to skip those parts or don't read the book at all.

●Mostly the story will be in third person, but I'll try to put Taehyung's POV or Jungkook's POV.

●Here all the characters will be having the conversations in English but if you want to imagine otherwise then also it's okay.

●English is not my mother tongue, so pardon me if you point out any grammatical mistake or typos.

●Lastly, if you think that the words or plot you are finding in this book is same in some other books too, then it's nothing but a coincidence m'lady..

And many more things will be there, but these are much important that's why I've mentioned it right away^^

Before you read chapter one, don't skip this prologue below:

Beads of sweat forms on his forehead as, the guy who seemed to be in his early forties drops the orange colored liquid inside a fuming colorless solution with the help of a dropper. As soon as the orange liquid fell into the glass tumbler, the man's eyes sparkled with happiness and joy. He grinned ear to ear and screamed, startling his co workers.

"Tell me Roger, is that a success?" Another man who was a bit younger then him, asked getting up from his seat. The older man laughed and engulfed him in a tight hug, indicating it was a success.

"So, this is the portion which is going to make human immunity system more powerful. It has to be injected into the body, and it will get mixed up with the blood cells. It not only will bring power to the immunity system but will also help humans to sustain a longer life." Roger smiled at the younger who side hugged him.

"Okay, so let's try this on something. Which animal will be suitable?" The younger asked him, earning a frown from the older. He swirls the glass tube in front of his eyes, staring at pale chemical.

"We can use this only on humans." Roger declared and picks up a packet, before tearing it apart. Taking out the new syringe he eyed the sharp tip of the bright thin needle. He then transfers the newly made liquid into a small bottle. The bottle was having a tiny rubber cork fitting on its mouth, rather there was a small space between the cork from where one can insert a needle. And so he did. The grey haired male inserted the needle, filling the barrel up.

"Whom are you going to try it on?" The younger male asked earning a loud sigh from Roger.

"I don't think anyone will agree upon that. You know, these chemicals might have side effects too and no one would like to place their life on the stake." The old man took off his lab coat and keeps it on his chair.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Asked the younger one as the other pressed his lips into a firm line. He kept thinking over it for some seconds before coming into a conclusion. Keeping his mouth sealed, he slowly places the needle on the visible vein of his forearm and dapped it inside his skin. Pushing the barrel, he welcomes the liquid to collide with his tissues as a small grunt leaves his mouth.

"Oh my God! Are you out of your mind Dr. Scott?!" Roger looks up to see a senior doctor was glaring at him from the door. He immediately takes out the needle out, throwing away the syringe. The fuming male stands in front of him and harshly takes his arm.

"How can you use a newly made chemical on yourself like that? It's fucking dangerous! I didn't expected this immature behavior from you! And Dr. Kim I'm very disappointed with you. You could have stopped him!" The senior doctor kept scolding the two males who was having their heads hung low. All the other doctors and helpers' were staring at them. Dr. Kim was nodding as his cheeks blazes a deep red due to embarrassment, while Roger kept his eyes still at the floor. Strange

"—Mr. Scott, I'm talking to you!" The senior doctor spat and quickly shut his mouth when a peculiar click leaves the doctor's mouth. He furrowed his eyebrow and bend down at his level only to see a horrible sight in front of him. Roger's eyes were painted white, skin full of wrinkles and his gums coal black with decayed teeth. How is it possible?

And the next thing he knew was that a pair of rough and sharp nails dug into the skin of his neck. He screamed his throat out as the others in the room stared at the scene with big eyes. That horrible being took his fingers out which were covered with blood and a small amount of flesh sticking on his big nails. His eyes scanned through the dimly lit lab until it fell on the group of doctors who were already escaping, one of them being Dr. Kim, his companion. Letting out a shriek noise, he gets up on the table and jumps down before running towards them sinking his worn out canines on whoever he finds first.

Muttering a curse under his breath, Dr. Kim with great difficulty was able to get a hold of the door knob before he pulled it open and closing it, leaving a huge number of doctors behind. He takes a deep breath in as the sounds of the people screaming and crying fills his ears. He's never going to forgive himself for this. He had to let the others sacrifice their lives just to keep himself safe. Oh humanity. All of a sudden he felt that the metal door was being banged. He looked inside through a small transparent glass window at the top of the door.  And he swore he nearly fainted.

The people who were banging the door looked horrible. Blood drops from the corner of their mouths, tongue lolling out their jaws, eyes pure white. No way. This is insane. Balling his fists he ran out of the building for his dear life. Call him a coward. Or a selfish man. But this somehow felt right at that moment which made him ran out like that. He just hopes that the creatures remain isolated in that lab, so that the city will can be safe.

But who would have thought, his hopes are going to crushed down beneath these creatures legs.

_____________________________________

(A/N): Hello to my new and old readers! I'm your author BoyWithJamsssss , here with my second story. So this story will be having a different kind of theme, and I swear I never wrote anything like this before. I also don't have any knowledge about how zombie things works but I hope my least knowledge about these things would not effect the story. Hehe😆

Meet you in the next chapter~😄

Borahae💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

295K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
89.6K 2.8K 31
Blood was drenching from her wrists, plethora of cuts has happened to bare feet because of continue running through concrete paths and dark Forest. H...
258 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
447 45 25
When I opened my eyes, blurry tears fell as I closed them again, feeling extremely nauseous. I turned and found the first soft thing and shoved my he...