"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

Bởi Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... Xem Thêm

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Bus Ride to Saitama
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

Convenience Store Date Pt.1

4.4K 83 282
Bởi Kurooswifie

*Time Skip to the day before the Aoba Jousai Game*

(This will not actually be a date bc Kageyama didn't ask you out yet)

Friday came and so did practice.  Y/N, Yachi, and Kiyoko were doing their best to prepare for the game tomorrow while the boys were practicing.  The managers packed all the practice jerseys and more of the needed gear.

"Okay everyone come over here," Sugawara called out to everyone, "we need to talk about the practice game tomorrow!"

Everyone gathered up near the stage and sat down, to listen to what Daichi and Sugawara had to say.

"Since the practice game is tomorrow, make sure you get plenty of rest," Daichi said looking at specifically Hinata, "especially those who have to bike thirty minutes over a hill to get here."

Hinata was in shock and clung on to Y/N, who was right next to him.  Y/N pat his back while still listening to the captains.  Kageyama saw this and felt a bit jealous, but he shook that feeling off for now.

"The bus will be arriving at five in the morning, so it is encouraged for everyone to come a bit earlier than that," Sugawara added, "I think that is all we needed to say right Daichi san?"

"I think so, now let's clean up and get home!" Daichi exclaimed.

Everyone gave him a form of agreement and began cleaning up.  The third years were sweeping the floors and the second years were taking the nets down.  The first years, including Y/N and Yachi, picked up all the balls from the ground.

"Hey Y/N chan, wanna sit with me on the bus tomorrow?" Yachi asked Y/N as they brought of the volleyball carts together.

"Yeah of course, I'll just have to ask Sho san about it first though," Y/N responded.

"That's great then," Yachi agreed with a smile.

While the two girls were having a conversation about what will happen tomorrow, Hinata and Kageyama were talking about something else.

"Kageyama san, do you want to sit next to Y/N chan tomorrow?" Hinata asked as he picked up a ball.

"Yeah but I don't know if she wants to or not." Kageyama replied.

"I can ask her for you.  Knowing Y/N chan she can't say no."

"Okay then I'll talk to her and get closer."

"That's the spirit Kageyama san!" Hinata exclaimed.

Tsukishima looked over at the two friends, "I wonder what they are talking about?"

"Tsukki san, the ball cart is over here!" Yamaguchi pointed out.

Hinata and Kageyama continued to put the balls away while talking.

"Hey Kageyama san," Hinata asked, "you're going to confess to her eventually right?"

"I think so, but it's too confusing idiot."

"I suggest that you write her a love letter and I can help." Hinata proposed, as the two dropped off the balls.

Kageyama looked over at Hinata in confusion, "You know that we both suck at writing right?"

"Yeah but that'll show Y/N chan that you studying with her is helping your writing skills too."

"That kinda true I guess, but when should I write it and give it to her?" Kageyama asked.

Hinata thought about this answer for a second, "I think you should do it as soon as possible.  Even though Y/N chan thinks she likes you, it's easy for someone to confess to her first and date her, since she falls in love easily.  There was an incident a while back, but we don't talk about that."

"What incident?"

"It's nothing, but we do need some help with the revising of your love letter.  Should we ask someone to help us?"

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi both appeared behind Kageyama and Hinata, near the ball cart, at this moment.

"Oh so the great  'King' is in love?" Tsukishima taunted.

"Don't call me that!" Kageyama yelled.

"So what if he is huh?" Hinata replied.

"Idiot! Stop giving me away!" Kageyama said as he hit the back of Hinata's head.

"Tsukki san and I heard everything and we would like to help," Yamaguchi continued.

"But why are you helping us?" Hinata asked, trying to look intimidating.

"I want the 'King' to do something for me." Tsukishima replied.

"Tsukki san, I thought you weren't going to do that?" Yamaguchi questioned.

"No promises Yamaguchi san, anyways I would like 'The King' to do something intimate with his crush." Tsukishima said.

"Tsukki san don't say that, his crush could be our age," Yamaguchi fought.

"Intimate?! Kageyama san you can't take Y/N chan's virginity, not on my watch." Hinata exclaimed, pushing Kageyama away from the best friends.

Tsukishima shook his head due to second hand shame, "What the heck no.  I meant hugging or something, I just wanted to see 'The King' fail, not do whatever you just thought."

"Well isn't that just helping Kageyama san? All he needs to do is hug Y/N chan." Hinata exclaimed.

"Idiot don't just yell her name out loud!" Kageyama exclaimed, about to throw hands.

"Hey isn't Y/N chan in the class right next to us," Yamaguchi whispered over to Tsukishima.

"I guess opposites do attract," Tsukishima whispered back.

"Why?  Y/N chan is really smart, she helps us study too," Hinata said, trying to dodge Kageyama's fists.

"I guess they really do need help with this letter," Tsukishima mumbled, quietly enough so Yamaguchi could hear.

Yamaguchi giggled at that small joke.

"Anyways you don't need to do the action in front of me, I already know how desperate you are," Tsukishima added as he walked away with Yamaguchi, "once you have done it, I'll help you."

"Hey we're locking up now!" Daichi yelled from outside the gym.

"Okay!" Hinata exclaimed.

The two boys headed out the gym and over to the school gates.  Almost everyone had already left the school and headed home.  Y/N was waiting for the two back at the gates.

"Thanks for waiting for us Y/N chan!" Hinata exclaimed.

"It's no problem, I need to walk home with someone anyways," Y/N shouted back, as she watched the two boys catch up.

While Kageyama and Y/N walked, Hinata was riding his bike slowly to match his friend's pace.  The friends talked about their day and the game tomorrow, while they were walking home.  The group eventually made it to Hinata's drop off destination.

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow," Hinata dismissed.

"Bye Sho san," Y/N replied.

"Bye," Kageyama added.

The two watched Hinata bike away before walking to their next destination.  The two walked in silence until Y/N spoke up.

"Kageyama san, are you excited for the game tomorrow?" Y/N asked.

"Um yeah I'm excited to try the quick with Hinata san."

"That's great, I'm sure that you two will do well."

"Yeah...um is your hand cold?" Kageyama asked.

"No it's not, why do you ask?" Y/N replied.

"Um never mind no reason,"

Y/N held out her hand, signaling Kageyama that it was okay.  He took the message immediately and held her hand, gently swinging it back and forth.

"Thanks Y/N chan," Kageyama mumbled, " um you have nice hands, they're warm too."

"Yeah thanks, um I like your hands too," Y/N replied, trying to compliment Kageyama back.

"I was wondering, do you maybe want to sit next to me on the bus ride tomorrow?  It sounds pretty dumb but I really wanted to-" Kageyama started, clarifying his words in the second part.

"Yeah of course, I was planning to sit with Yachi san," Y/N replied with a smile, looking up a Kageyama, "but I'll sit with you tomorrow."

"That's good," Kageyama replied, as he touched the nape of his neck with his other hand.

"I was wondering too, you told me that you live somewhere in my direction," Y/N pointed out, "but there aren't any neighbors that I know of that would be in the area near Karasuno."

Kageyama tried to make a quick excuse, "Um yeah there's a neighborhood near your apartment, I live there too."

"Oh okay," Y/N replied, as she let go of Kageyama's hand, "I guess we have arrived at my apartment, you can just drop me off at the building this time."

Kageyama shook his head, signaling a firm "no", and held on to Y/N's hand again, "I'll walk you up to your room again, so let's go."

Y/N felt some heat rush up to her face as Kageyama practically dragged her into the building and up the steep stairs.  The two eventually made it to Y/N's room on her floor.  Kageyama had his hands on Y/N's shoulders as she was facing him.

"Hey Y/N chan can I give you a small hug," Kageyama asked with a blush, "before I leave I mean."

"Oh yeah sure you-" Y/N started, with her face becoming a light pink hue.

Y/N felt her face pressed against Kageyama's chest, "Um good night boke!"

He gave Y/N a tight hug before walking in the wrong direction.  Y/N watched him as he corrected himself and walked the other way.  She couldn't help but give a small smile and feel wanted for once.  She quickly entered her apartment room and dropped her things down.  Y/N then collapsed on to her bed and started to give her pillow a tight hug.

"Kageyama san gave me a hug," Y/N thought to herself as she laid on her bed, "does he like me or does he not, I shouldn't be thinking about this too deeply."

Y/N continued to lay in bed thinking about a couple possibilities that could happen.  After that, she went to work and started on her homework, cooked dinner, and completed her other jobs.  She was able to organize her clothes for tomorrow and she prepared herself for bed.  Y/N eventually proceeded to go to bed and fell asleep, excited for the next day.

*Time Skip to next day please*

Y/N got ready for the practice game as soon as she woke up.  She brushed her teeth and hair and she had made herself breakfast.  Y/N quickly ate her food and got changed into her clothes for the day.  She wore a a plain white T-shirt along with high waisted jeans (I think everyone could wear these jeans comfortably, if not feel free to chose other bottom otpions).  Before leaving her house, she slipped her Karasuno jacket on and brought her purse/wallet (whatever you prefer).  Y/N left the house to get a ride to a nearby train station.

Y/N shortly arrived at her drop off station and headed out.  She walked a couple blocks before arriving at the street where she would normally meet up with Hinata.  Like always, Hinata had just made it there.  Y/N quickly made her way over to Hinata's side of the street.

"Good morning Sho san," Y/N greeted, as soon as she made it on to the other side.

"Good morning Y/N chan," Hinata replied, "did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Yeah I did, what about you?" Y/N asked.

"No not yet, can we stop by a convenience store really quick?"

"Yeah of course, let's go to the one near Karasuno then."

The two took a detour over to Sakanoshita (Coach Ukai's store).  It wasn't a far walk from where they started to the store.  Y/N waited for Hinata to park his bike as soon as the two arrived.  The two headed over to the food area to get Hinata his breakfast and a snack for Y/N.

"Y/N chan, do you want a pork bun too?" Hinata asked as he picked up his favorite flavor.

"No that's alright, I'll go get my pocky though," Y/N replied.

"Oh can you get me the strawberry one then?"

"Yeah of course,"

Y/N headed over to the snack area to get two packs of pocky, a strawberry one one for Hinata and a chocolate one for herself (if you like strawberry pocky better, feel free to switch...it's not that important).

"I glad the snacks aren't high on the shelf like they used to be," Y/N thought to herself as she picked up the snacks.

Y/N started to walk back until something caught her eye.  She stopped in her tracks to look at the item.  It was a box of Kageyama's favorite drink; she knew that Kageyama really liked milk, so she picked that up too.

"Hey Y/N chan, over here!" Hinata exclaimed as he waved his hand.

Y/N saw him right away and headed over to the checkout area, where Hinata was waiting.

"Did you get your things?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah I did," Y/N replied with a smile, "did you bring money?"

Hinata nodded, "I did, is the milk for you?"

"Um no it's for Kageyama san,"

"Oh so you're in love," Hinata said, dragging out the word "love".

"Sho san it's not like that," Y/N defended, "I'm just trying to be a good friend and he did get me my favorite drink this one time, so I wanted to return the favor by buying him his favorite drink.

"Y/N chan, I bet you that you like him back," Hinata replied.

"Wait like him back?"

"Forget I said that, anyways you cant deny it."

"I'm still confused about the 'like him back' part,"

"Shh you don't need that in your life....right now," Hinata replied, trying his best to make Y/N forget about his mistake, "just tell me Y/N chan, do you like him or not?"

Y/N put her hands on Hinata's shoulders, "Don't tell him, but yes I do."

"I do what Y/N chan?" Hinata taunted jokingly.

"Yes I do like Kageyama san," Y/N admitted.

Hinata shook Y/N's should violently, "Yes! I have known all alo-"

"Who allowed the short people to talk?" Tsukishima asked, interrupting Hinata in the process.

Yamaguchi was close behind Tsukishima, as the two walked over to the checkout area as well.  The friends were waiting for Ukai to come back so they could pay.

"Well who allowed the tall people to tall huh?" Hinata asked, trying to look intimidating to Tsukishima.

Y/N was right next to Yamaguchi, just so they could talk.

"Oh don't worry about Hinata san by the way, Tsukki san only acts like this to tease," Yamaguchi cleared up.

Y/N whispered to him back, "Oh yeah I know, Tsukishima san probably wants to be in control."

The two started to giggle as their friends looked at them with a confused face put on.

"Oh so more volleyball players are here," Ukai said as he walked back to the checkout area, "so what brings you guys here this early in the morning?"

"Oh we have a practice game this morning," Hinata admitted.

"Shouldn't you guys save your energy and not eat food like this?" Ukai asked as he put everyone's things into a bag.

"We had some cravings this morning," Yamaguchi replied, as he touched the nape of is neck.

Ukai pushed the bag of food towards the group of friends, "Okay well have a safe trip and good luck with your game."

Tsukishima and Hinata began to walk away, while Yamaguchi and Y/N stayed behind to bow down and say thanks to Ukai.  Before walking away, they four split their snacks.  Y/N held on to the bag with her food inside.  Hinata wanted to wait to eat that the school and Yamaguchi opened his Apollo Meji chocolate pack to share with Tsukishima.  The group began to walk over to Karasuno, which wasn't very far.  The time was 4:30, the group had time to walk since the bus was coming at 5.  Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were walking right in front of Y/N and Hinata, who was on a bike.

"Hey Y/N chan, do you want to sit next to Kageyama san on the bus today?" HInata whispered to Y/N.

"Oh yeah, Kageyama san already asked me last night," Y/N replied.

"Well what did you say?"

"Of course I agreed, but I have to ask Yachi san about it first,"

"Don't worry about that, I'll sit next to her." Hinata said, "you can enjoy your time with your man."

"He's not my man Sho san," Y/N denied, waving her hand signaling a "no".

The group eventually arrived at Karasuno.  Before heading to the gym, they waited for Hinata to park his bike.  The four saw most of their team mates in the distance.  The two third years were talking with a couple of the second years, in the corner of the gym.  Sugawara, Tanaka, Yachi, and Kageyama were mingling in another corner.  Since Sugawara's group was closest, the group headed over there.

"Good morning," the group said, accidentally in unison.

"Hey guys!" Sugawara greeted, "now that everyone is here, we only need to wait for the bus to arrive."

Kageyama walked over to Y/N to give her a personal greeting.  Just when Kageyama got close enough to Y/N, she turned around and bumped into his chest.

Y/N lifted her head, "Oh sorry Kageyama san, I didn't see you there."

Before Y/N could completely lift her head though, Kageyama pushed her head back into his chest.

Kageyama cleared his throat, "Um yeah g-good morning to y-you too boke."

Kageyama eventually let go and Y/N looked up at him.

"I got you something by the way," Y/N said as she check the bag in her hand, "I got you milk since you got me a can a milkis from a while ago."

Kageyama got a hold of the carton and pat Y/N's head softly, "Um thanks, I will drink it on the way there."

"Hey Tsukki san is that intimate enough? Kageyama san just pat Y/N's head after giving her a hug." Yamaguchi said to Tsukishima.

"Well if he really did that, then yes it does kinda count," Tsukishima replied.

Kiyoko came over to ask one of the manager for help with boxes.  Since everyone was bunched up in two groups now, it was easy to find both managers in the gym.

Kiyoko stood next to Sugawara, "Can I get help from one of the managers? It's just to carry out the boxes so when the bus arrives we can pack that up quickly."

Sugawara responded, "Oh Shimizu san we kinda need Yachi san for something."

"Okay then I'll volunteer," Y/N replied.

"That's great, let's go." Kiyoko said, walking away with Y/N.

After Y/N had left the gym, everyone who was on board with helping Kageyama score a girl grouped up together.  Everyone in the group was Daichi, Sugawara, Tanaka, Yachi, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and of course the man himself Kageyama.

"Okay so Kageyama already told us about his plan this morning, which was to write a love letter," Sugawara stated, "is there anything else we all need to know?"

"Oh Tsukki san and I did a bet thing where Kageyama had to do something intimate with Y/N," Yamaguchi replied, "he already did something this morning."

"I actually did two things like hugging her last night to so you two better help me," Kageyama said, glaring at Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"Woah Kageyama san can be intimate, I didn't know that," Hinata joked, "was it embarassing?"

Kageyama nodded, "Yeah but Y/N chan seemed to like it."

"Well that's a good started, but when should we help Kageyama san write his love letter?" Daichi asked.

"Oh for that Sugawara san and I have set up time on Tuesday in the locker rooms to help him," Tanaka replied, "you guys should all come just to check up on everything."

"Oh and Yachi chan will help us distract Y/N chan by bringing her over to a sleepover," Sugawara added, "that way Hinata san and Kageyama san can attend."

"Don't worry, I'll ask her today during the practice game," Yachi replied, "I'll sit next to Hinata san on the bus today like Kageyama asked."

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you that," Hinata chimed in, "anyways, Yachi san I'll be the best seat partner ever."

"Well I didn't know that we were all so serious about this," Tsukishima said in his famous sarcastic tone, "we only have one more problem, when should Kageyama san give Y/N chan the letter?"

"Oh I have an idea, on Wedsnday Kageyama san and I come over to study with Y/N chan," Hinata said, "Kageyama san can easily put the letter into her bag."

"I have one question though, should I write my name or secret admirer at the end?" Kageyama asked.

"Well do you know that she likes you yet?"  Daichi asked.

Everyone's eyes darted over to Hinata, Y/N's best friend.

Hinata stated with his hand in his chin, "I think she does, but just to be safe the best bet is secret admirer.  That way, the worst case scenario is if she asks us to help find the person that wrote her the letter."

"I guess we do have everything set up," Sugawara concluded, "we are all going to meet up in the locker rooms on Tuesday to help Kageyama san with his letter while Yachi san and Y/N leave for a sleepover."

"And Hinata san, make sure Kageyama san puts the letter inside her bag," Tanaka added, "I can't wait to see my kohai get a girlfriend."

"Hey everyone, I here with the bus!" Takeda yelled, "Let's get going so we won't be late for the game!"

Everyone heard Takeda and obeyed his orders.  The team got their things and headed over to the bus, with was in front of the school.

"Hey Hinata san, do you know where Y/N chan is?" Kageyama asked.

"She should be putting the boxes in the bus right now," Hinata replied, "you're awfully soft today by the way, is it because of Y/N chan?"

"Would you rather me be mean?" Kageyama taunted.

"Kay I got your message," Hinata replied, "geez sorry sorry."

At that moment, Kageyama felt a tap on his back.  He turned around to see Y/N looking up at him.

"Are you ready to get on the bus?" Y/N asked.

"Um yeah let's go," Kageyama replied as he put his hands on Y/N's shoulders.

Kageyama pushed Y/N to the doors of the bus.  He turned his head around to see both Hinata and Yamaguchi giving him a thumbs up and Tsukishima was slow clapping.  Everyone eventually got on board the bus.  Yamamguchi sat next to Tsukishima and in the seat behind them was Yachi and Hinata.  Y/N and Kageyama were sitting at the seat next to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"If everyone is ready, we'll be going now," Takeda said.

"Yes we are ready thank you," Daichi confirmed.

Takeda sat down and began to start the bus.  After seconds of waiting, the bus was moving and headed over to Aoba Johsai .  The bus was pretty silent with a couple conversations in between.

"Yachi san, I almost forgot," Hinata whispered to his partner, as he looked through his bag, "I got you pocky since you didn't come with me and Y/N chan to the convenience store."

"Oh that's okay I don't need it," Yachi replied, gently pushing Hinata's hand away.

"Come on just take it, I got it just for you anyways," Hinata persisted.

Yachi finally gave into Hinata's pestering, "Fine, but only if you share with me."

"That great then,"

Kageyama watched the scene in front of him as he drank his milk.  He looked at Y/N, who was looking through her bag.  He didn't want it to look like he was staring at her so he looked away in an instant.

Y/N opened up the pack of pocky she had bought an hour ago.  She looked up at Kageyama to see him drinking the milk she had bought him.  Kageyama caught her looking at him and looked right back at Y/N.

"Is there something on my face," Kageyama asked, after he stopped drinking.

Y/N shook her head, "No there wasn't, sorry for staring."

"No that's okay," Kageyama said, looking down at his shoes now.

"Do you want some?" Y/N asked looking at Kageyama, as she held out a pocky stick for him.

Kageyama nodded and lowered his head to take a bite out of the pocky stick.

"Thanks," Kageyama thanked, lifting his head up.

"I thought you were going to take the stick, but okay." Y/N said with a blush on her face.

Kageyama felt a bit embarrassed now, mainly because he thought that Y/N wanted to do that.

"Oh, um should I just take the pocky now?" Kageyama replied, feeling flustered as well.

"Here open your mouth for me,"

Kageyama listened to Y/N's orders and opened his mouth.  Y/N then placed the snack into his mouth and he closed it.

"There now you may eat." Y/N said with a smile.

"Thanks," Kageyama mumbled as he ate the snack.

The bus remained quiet for a moment.  That was until Yachi mentioned at the game would be pretty hard to Hinata.

"Wait Hinata san, sorry I didn't mean to-" Yachi started to panic.

Hinata cut Yachi off, "I'm feeling sick now."

Tanaka, who was sitting next to Ennoshita, overheard Hinata.

"Hey can we stop the bus for a bit?!" Tanaka yelled to Takeda.

Takeda knew what was going on and he made his way over to the parking lot of a gas station nearby.  Tanaka stood up to ask Hinata what was going on.

"Hinata san are you okay?" Tanaka said, standing right next to him.

Instead of an answer,  Hinata threw up on to Tanaka's pant.  Everyone in the bus practically screamed or panicked.

"Everyone out! Go out the bus now," Takeda ordered, "does anyone have an extra bag and pants for Tanaka san."

"I do!" Sugawara exclaimed, "we can clean up the mess with some tissues brought by Daichi san as well." 

Tanaka was able to change into Sugawara's pair of pants in the gas station's restroom.  Kageyama was watching Y/N take care of Hinata while he threw up in the trash can in front of the station.

"Hey Kageyama san are you okay?" Yachi asked, as she walked up to him.

"Yeah I'm fine," Kageyama replied, looking a bit jealous.

Yachi caught on to how he may have felt, "Hey it's okay, I'm sure she'll be your girl friend in no time."

Kageyama responded, "No that's not the issue, I just want her to treat me like that."

"Oh well I'm sure that you'll win her heart," Yachi corrected herself, "that way she can do that all the time."

The mess was cleaned up and everyone was able to get back on to the bus in no time.  The bus ride stayed pretty silent due to the issue from early on.  Yachi was busy patting Hinata's back and telling him that it was okay, while he was calming himself down.  An hour had passed and the team had arrived at their destination.

"I'm sorry, sorry Tanaka san," Hinata apologized once again after he got off the bus.

"I told you it's fine.  What about you ? Are you okay?," Tanaka replied.

"Yeah I'm fine, I got some rest and I'm feeling better."

"Really? That's good to hear," Tanaka exclaimed, "the game depends on how well you operate anyways.  I want you to play like how you did with the three on three."

"Tanaka san, no pressure," Sugawara whispered.

"Huh?! What did you say?" Tanaka whispered back.

"I-I'll do my best," Hinata admitted, "I think I might have to go to the washroom."

"Wait Hinata san try not to throw up again," Yachi said.

Kageyama and Y/N looked up at Hinata, who was trying his best not to throw up again.  The two were busy looking through the supplies.

Kageyama stood up, stopping his job,"He's doing it again?! That's pathetic!  He needs a good motivational wack."

"You know that he's not the type to respond to that kind of stuff!" Sugawara exclaimed, stopping Kageyama from trying to beat up Hinata.

"Hey hey, it's okay," Y/N responded, "I'll take Sho san to the wash room and he can take care of it.  Everyone else should go to the the gym and we'll meet you there."

"Thanks Y/N chan," Sugawara thanked.

"No problem," Y/N replied, "now Sho san and I should probably get going."

"Thanks Y/N chan, for helping me with this." Hinata said, as the two walked away.

Kageyama stood there for a second, watching Y/N walk away.  Sugawara noticed this and decided to ask him what was going on.

"Hey Kageyama san, are you okay?" Sugawara asked, "you've been staring."

Kageyama snapped out of his trance, "Yeah I am, um I'll head over to the gym now."

The rest of the group made their way over to the gym, where the practice game was held.

***********************************************************************************************

This chapter was pretty long with a total of 4730 words.  I apologize for the slow update, I have been busy with life in general.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

256K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
2.2K 82 28
WARNING: Smut (alittle bit) THIS IS A REWRITE! (this was originally the first book I wrote too) Female reader is Lily (aka Y/n) Lily wants to become...
157K 6.6K 37
A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told each other, but what happens when a myster...
13.9K 280 13
You are Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's childhood bestfriend but the three of you lost contact when you had to move to Australia. You're life is a mess du...