What if Gravity Fell...?

Von Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... Mehr

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|

3K 130 136
Von Lfreakshow7

I just wanted to tell you guys that whenever Bill talks to Dipper in front of people it will be 'like this' because the people can't hear him and i don't want to have to go over that over and over again.

So whenever you see anything in this text font just know Bill is talking and only Dipper can hear it.

3rd Person POV

A day went by and... no Mabel. She had been all over the news the day before, but she hadn't gotten home.

While Stan did get home but when he did he was carrying a picture of a clown and seemed satisfied by the whole Gideon and Mabel thing.

But Dipper was seriously worried. His sister had been basically missing and it looked like the only adult in the house wouldn't do anything about it.

"God, where is she?" Dipper was pacing back and forth in his room.

"Did something happen? Or did she already move in with him? No, that can't be possible, Mable wouldn't do that..." Dipper sat down on his bed.

He looked up at the ceiling as his thoughts took over. He was worried about what that Gideon guy would do or say to her.

Dipper was doomed if Gideon spoke up about their past and, even though Dipper had a hard time admitting it, he cared for Mabel.

He didn't know why or how he had come to care for her, but he did, and he had a bad feeling about Mabel being at Gideon's for that long.

"That's it." Dipper stood up from his bed. "I will just go bring her back myself then."

Dipper walked down the stairs and took his shoes on. Mabel had mentioned something about Gideon's old factory, but Dipper still wasn't sure where to go.

Sighing, Dipper decided to just go take a look on that factory, might as well give it a chance.

Mabel was indeed in the that factory. Or was she? She didn't know, it was too dark.

Gideon had tied her up and put her in a cage.

"Gideon let me out!" Mabel screamed. Her eyes were covered so she didn't even know if Gideon was there.

"Stop strugglin' sweetheart, the more you struggle the more I will need to tighten the ropes." Gideon was indeed there.

After the date Mabel had still refused to date Gideon and he seemed very unpleased by that, so he had locked her up.

Mabel had struggled at first of course but it was useless since Gideon had used his amulet.

That shiny stone around his neck turned out to be some kind of magic object that allowed him to have psychic powers.

Now Mabel was captured, and Gideon wouldn't release her unless she became Gideon's girlfriend.

"Let me out Gideon!" Mabel screamed once more. This was her second time getting captured by some crazy boy and she had had enough.

This time Gideon didn't answer but just snapped his fingers and a piece of duct tape was placed on Mabel's lips, shutting her up.

Dipper POV

I was walking through the forest, on my way to Gideon's factory as I was thinking.

What would I even say to Mabel if she is there? I don't want to disturb one of their creepy dates and she is probably still mad at me.

Before I knew it, the factory was already a few hundred meters in front of me.

Gideon had this factory in the outskirt of Gravity Falls. That was where all his merchandise was made.

The factory was old and was filled with small Gideon dolls. Now that's what I call creepy. I think as I remember the time a few years ago when I accidentally stumbled upon the factory and decided to go inside.

Big mistake, that place is terrifying.

I sigh as I rethink my choices. It looks like there isn't anybody in that factory so is there even a point in going inside?

But on the other hand, I am already here anyways might as well take a peek inside.

I head over to one of the windows and stand on tippy toes to take a look.

At first I don't really spot anything out of place, there were many boxes filled with merchandise, all the creepy dolls seemed in place but there was just one thing wrong.

My sister tied up in a cage in the middle of the room.

3rd Person POV

Dipper's eyes widen as he watched how his sister struggled against the ropes around her hands.

He hurried to the front door of the factory but only to realize it was locked.

"Shit." He cursed as he looked on the big lock around the doorknobs.

Making sure nobody was there, Dipper snapped his fingers and the lock broke.

He ran in and kneeled down to help his sister.

"Mabel? Are you okay? What happened?" Dipper started asking as he tried figuring out how to open the cage.

"Mmm! Mmm-mm!" Mabel started shaking her head and tried speaking through the duct tape.

When Dipper reached in and took the tape off Mabel she practically screamed, "RUN IT'S A TRAP!"

As soon as she did that though a net dropped to the floor, capturing Dipper. He started struggling to get out from it but ended up tangling himself up even more.

Dipper ended up just kneeling down on the floor as it was the only position he felt comfortable in since he was so tangled.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the demon child." Gideon stepped out from the shadows.

"Run Dipper! He has psychic powers!" Mabel tried warning Dipper, but it was too late, Dipper had fallen into the trap.

"Please be quiet my love." Gideon snapped his fingers, and the duct tape was back on Mabel's mouth.

"Gideon." Dipper spat the boy's name.

"Dipper Pines, it's nice to know ya name. For years I thought your name was a-monster-from-my-nightmares." Gideon walked closer up to Dipper who was nervously looking at Mabel's confused face.

He needed to somehow shut Gideon up.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about! P-Please let me and my sister out of here!" Dipper fake trembled as he did his best to make himself tear up.

Gideon looked Dipper's little act up and down with a disgusted expression.

"What on earth are you doing? Why are you playing wea- Oh? She doesn't know, does she?" Gideon looked at Mabel and then back at Dipper. "Brilliant! Just brilliant! The pure sister doesn't know she is related to a monster! And the monster being her beloved brother."

Gideon started laughing maniacally and that was also when Dipper decided to drop the act.

"What do you want Gleeful?" Dipper's trembling suddenly stopped as he was now looking straight at Gideon with his brown eyes that shinned slightly gold.

Dipper's sudden change in tone seemed to have startled Gideon at first but then he smiled, satisfied that Dipper won't play dumb anymore.

"Hmm i want a lot of things." Gideon twirled on his heels and Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Get me out of here you pig." Dipper started insulting which made Gideon frown.

"Don't talk like that to me." Gideon hissed. "Do not forget who has the upper hand here." Gideon nodded towards Mabel who could hear but not see them.

Dipper lowered his head and let Gideon speak.

"First off, I want your sister. She is my sweetie pie and I want her to accept that." Gideon looked lovingly at Mabel who started struggling against the ropes once she heard her name being said.

"And second off I want to know who you are. No, I want to know what you are Dipper Pines." Gideon placed his finger under Dipper's chin, forcing him to look up.

Dipper just growled in response as his desire to murder the kid in front of him grew.

"Now, now, no need to get viol-" Just as Gideon was about to say that Dipper spat right in his face. Gideon's smirk quickly changed to a disgusted and angry expression as he started yelling.

"THAT'S IT DIPPER PINES!" Dipper chuckled to himself. Gideon's voice had the tendency to crack when he raised his tone.

Dipper quickly stopped laughing though when Gideon kicked him in the stomach. That caught Dipper off guard as he stumbled backwards and landed hard on the ground.

"I see that's how you want to play." Gideon walked up to Dipper who was coughing and trying to get some air.

Gideon was about to strike one more punch when Dipper suddenly looked up at him. Dipper was pissed, his eyes were slightly glowing yellow as he glared at the white-haired boy.

"Enough." Dipper said as the net started burning in a blue flame, making it burn to ashes and free Dipper, but it didn't seem to hurt him even the slightest.

Gideon stepped back as he slowly started to tremble.

Thinking that the net was enough to hold Dipper down Gideon had been acting really bold with Dipper but now that he realized Dipper easily could have freed himself Gideon was terrified.

Dipper made Gideon float up in the air as he slowly started choking. That was when Gideon remembered, he had his necklace.

Quickly grabbing on to the green emerald, Gideon fell down on the floor as green light surrounded him, it was protecting him.

"The hell..." Dipper muttered as he looked at the green light. "I knew something was wrong with that kid!"

"And you were right Pinetree." Bill appeared behind Dipper

"What is that?" Dipper pointed at the green/blue-ish light surrounding Gideon.

"Hmm, let's see. I think it's a spirit and a powerful one too. It's trapped in the necklace." Bill floated up to Gideon and placed his hand on the light that seemed to have formed a protections bubble around Gideon.

"So I just need to get the necklace, sounds easy." Dipper snapped his fingers and a knife appeared in his hand. He ran towards Gideon with all force but missed as Gideon just managed to move away.

"Are you actually going to kill me?" Gideon squeaked.

"If I feel like it." Dipper ran towards Gideon once more, this time almost stabbing his shoulder.

While Bill had spawned himself a glass of wine and was enjoying the show. Pinetree is having his first kill. Ah, they grow up so fast. Bill thought as he took a sip from his wine and wiped a fake tear off.

What Dipper also noticed was the fact Gideon still was shining in a green light, but it didn't seem to be pushing Dipper away like it did with Bill.

So, the spirit is only protecting the pig from Bill. Ha, great mistake. Dipper thought as he spawned a few more knives and threw them at Gideon.

Most of them were about to hit but when the spirit realized Gideon's life was in danger it made the knives turn around and fly back at Dipper.

Dipper wasn't ready to dodge and the knives were about to stab him when the knives suddenly turned to dust.

"Now, now old man, let's just let the kids fight on their own." Bill seemed to be talking to the spirit inside of Gideon's necklace.

The spirit seemed displeased as the light around Gideon grew stronger.

"Let me handle this." Dipper looked at Bill.

"No offense kid but I can't just let you handle that thing simply because you can't." Bill crossed his arms

"Pfft yes I can! Have you seen him?" Dipper pointed at Gideon that was trembling and didn't seem to know what was going on.

"What is going on?! Who are you even talking to?!" Gideon yelled with his high-pitched voice. To Gideon it seemed like Dipper was talking to himself since he couldn't see Bill.

"Shut up." Dipper shortly answered and turned back to Bill.

"If the spirit takes completely hold of this kid's body it will become a hassle. Can you perhaps step aside?" Bill asked but Dipper was stubborn.

"Nope. I think I've got this one." Dipper said. Bill was complaining and trying to talk him out of it, but it was useless, Dipper was as stubborn as Bill himself.

Dipper carefully looked around his surroundings, maybe he can take some advantage of those. He then quickly teleported behind a pile of dolls.

Gideon seemed confused of the disappearance of the brunette but was slightly relieved. Though he didn't get to relax as he suddenly heard Dipper yell from somewhere.

"OVER HERE!" Gideon turned to the right to see Dipper peeking from a pile of plushies.

Just then a 'lil Gideon' shirt flew up to Gideon's head from the opposite side where Dipper was standing.

The shirt hit Gideon hard, causing him to fall forwards.

So, the spirit is able to hear... Dipper thought. Let's test out all your other senses too.

For three minutes Gideon was getting hit by his own merchandise. Some of the things were able to hit him, others the spirit protected him from. When the three minutes were over Gideon was confused while Dipper had gotten a pretty good idea of what the spirit of able of doing.

The thing could hear but only see in a very short distance. Gideon himself could control it but only when he himself was ready to block a hit which he wasn't really good at.

The spirit also seemed to be getting tired, like it needed a break. Luckily, Dipper had barely used any of his powers yet, so he was full on energy.

When Gideon least expected it, Dipper jumped up from behind him and knocked him down. Dipper quickly took the necklace from Gideon's neck.

The stone stopped glowing once it was removed from Gideon. Dipper didn't even hesitate before crushing the emerald in his bare hand.

He then looked back at the nine-year old under him. Gideon was trembling as snot and tears covered his face.

"Ew." Dipper said bluntly as he raised the knife.

"W-Wait! You are really going to k-k-kill me?" Gideon cried.

"I already answered that question Gideon." Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Y-You're insane!" Gideon's voice cracked and came out even more squeaky than usual.

While Dipper just chuckled at Gideon's terrified face. Dipper's chuckle turned to a giggle which quickly turned into a loud and maniac laugh.

When Dipper was done he looked down at the crying kid. He smiled as his eyes started glowing slightly yellow and a triangular shadow appeared behind him.

"Sure, I am, what's your point?" Dipper raised his knife once again to kill Gideon for good when Mabel's voice was heard. She had somehow managed to get the duct tape off her mouth.

"What's going on!? And can somebody PLEASE take the cloth off my eyes?!" Mabel yelled which snapped Dipper back from his insane outburst.

"U-Uh coming Mabel!" Dipper yelled as he got off Gideon.

"Aw c'mon! You can't actually be meaning this?!" Bill complained.

"I can't kill in front of her, Bill." Dipper said as he dusted himself off. Bill just rolled his eye and disappeared.

Dipper then turned his stare back at Gideon.

"Listen here you dumb pig," Dipper leaned down close to Gideon's face. "if you ever come near me or Mabel again you will be begging me to kill you, got it?"

Gideon nodded before getting on his feet and running out the door.

Dipper snapped his fingers and Mabel was out her cage. He helped her get the ropes off and soon Mabel was able to see again.

"What was THAT?!" She exclaimed.

"What was what?" Dipper asked innocently.

"You know what I mean! I heard you guys! Y-You were- a-and he was-" Mabel tried explaining it but the truth was she even herself couldn't understand what she had heard.

"Don't worry, Gideon won't bother you again." Dipper led Mabel out the factory. It was already dark outside so the twins walked through the forest while it was dark.

Only the moon was lightening up their path as the twins walked in silence.

It wasn't because they didn't have anything to say but more like they had so many things to talk about that they didn't even know where to start. After a few minutes of silence Dipper decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I was being selfish."

"No! I was being selfish Dip! I was comparing your experience with mine which was wrong." Mabel apologized. "Let's just... never bring the past up again, okay?"

Dipper was silent. He didn't know if he wanted that. But now that he thought about it, Stan had also said to just hide whatever he felt insecure about, so did this also count?

He wanted to talk about the past. Or, more like Dipper wanted an explanation. An explanation to why his parents left him like they did.

Maybe also a confession where his parents would just tell it to his face if they didn't want him instead of this.

But without realizing it Dipper had nodded.

"Yeah it doesn't matter." He said. What are you doing?! It does matter! His mind screamed against his actions. "I am going home this summer anyways."

This time it was Mabel's turn to be silent. They were standing on the porch by now and Mabel was looking down.

"Mabel? I am coming home this summer... right?" A familiar bad feeling appeared in Dipper's stomach.

Dipper always got this feeling right before Stan would hand him the phone and his parents would hold the usual speech about how he couldn't go home this summer either.

The feeling right before getting disappointed.

This feeling had been following Dipper through his whole life, just waiting around the corner since after all these times being rejected and feeling disappointed Dipper was used to looking at his whole life as a big mistake.

But his sister wouldn't do this to him. Yeah, no way Mabel would do that. She promised me I would go home this summer after all.

"Of course. Of course, you are going home Dip." Mabel said. Even though she was loud and clear and sounded happy as usual she wouldn't look Dipper in the eye.

Instead, she just hurried inside where both the twins were met by their grunkle asking about where they have been.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry guys but i will probably need a bit more time to finish the remakes. Give me time to this weekend since every remake is about two chapters and i can't write three chapters a day.

-Ghost

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.5K 240 13
Sasuke and Sakura are In a friend group with naruhina, Shikatema, inosai, and nejiten where they r " just friends" but they get closer by time will t...
15K 709 1
They always scroll at him for falling asleep in class. They call him a slacker. All of them think he doesn't want to pay attention. Yukio always say...
Forgotten Von Joc

Fanfiction

77.9K 2.7K 26
When the rescue center known as Voltron rescues Keith from an aquarium that could care less about him, he finds himself with friends he never knew he...
155K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad