luke hughes imagines

Da polkadotrry

imagines about our favorite hughes! i will try to update every tuesday and thursday! requests are open, feedb... Altro

welcome!
requests: closed!
best friends
luke as a boyfriend:
meet the hughes'
bad day
draft day
pool party
ruined
quarantine with the hughes
new teammate
everywhere
skating
lake house
neighbors
tik tok
game day
the cactus
the fair
tik tok (2)
pool day
the walk
the mall
the lake
rainy days
photos
trevor's sister
the team
family friends
anniversary dinner
wisdom teeth
jealousy
first date
famous
if you were a hughes sister:
cake
soulmates
sleeping
first date with luke:
cramps
clothes
pumpkin patch
the tkachuks
headaches
flashing lights
tough
official
use me (pt. 2)
signing day
stressed
marshmellows
if you were a hughes sister pt.2:
teasing
spying (pt. 2-teasing)
finals
snow
ice skating with luke:
new year's eve with luke:
late nights with luke:
beautiful
being in a relationship with luke:
mornings with you
curls
nicknames:
dancing
secrets
babysitting
your anniversary:
that time of the month
fighter
my love
prom night
road trips with luke:
crying
instagram:
soccer game
instagram (2):
playground
picnics with luke:
working out
injury
promises
instagram (3):
sneaking out
far away
sunsets
luke meeting your parents:
wallet
smile
video games
meant to be
hugs
pretty girl
small acts of intimacy (1):
small acts of intimacy (2):
small acts of intimacy (3):
small acts of intimacy (4):
flower
lover
doubts
falling
stargazing
romantic acts with luke:
when you're sick and dating luke
midday dates
movie nights with luke:
lil' update
plagiarismοΏΌ (!!please read!!)
draft day
long-overdue update!

use me (pt. 1)

6.4K 56 3
Da polkadotrry

**rewritten/edited 08/07/2021

i hope you enjoy!!

you and luke were watching tv when you suddenly needed to use the restroom.

"i'll be right back," you say to your boyfriend of a year. he pouts at you and you giggle at his reaction.

you lift yourself out of his lap and then off of his bed. you set your phone on the sheets next to luke. then, you walk out of his room and into the bathroom.

while you're gone, your phone vibrates on luke's bed and he picks it up for you while your in the bathroom. jack's contact comes up with a picture of him and luke wonders why you're texting his brother. he tosses it back into the bed out of anger.

you walk out of the bathroom and make your way back to your boyfriend luke's room. you open the door to his room and close it behind you. you look up and luke is looking at you with his eyebrows furrowed and his hand is pushing through his curly hair, clearly upset.

"what's up?" you ask him, clearly seeing that something is bothering him.

"why are you texting my brother?" luke asks, picking up your phone from where he tossed it previously. your head quickly snaps up to meet his gaze and you grab the phone out of his hand. luke gives you a confused look.

"are you cheating on me with jack?" luke then asks you, his eyes going wide.

"no! no, never!" you exclaim, violently shaking your head to get the point across.

"then why are you texting him?" he asks, dejected. he looked so sad and you wanted to tell him that you had noticed how sad he had been recently and texted his brothers asking if they would come and visit luke. of course they both agreed and wanted it to be a surprise. both of their flights were supposed to get in soon, that's why they were texting you now, to let you know that their flight had just landed. you had made it so far without luke suspecting anything, until today.

"i can't give you an answer to that luke," you didn't know what else to say to him. his face falls and you instantly reach out to comfort him. he backs away from you and shakes his head.

"if you're gonna lie to me, then i don't wanna see you anymore."

"luke...you don't mean that," you try to reach out to him once more. once again, he takes a step back from you.

"yeah, i do. if you're gonna be texting jack and you're not even going to tell me why, then i don't know if i can't trust you anymore. i've had so many people use me just to get to jack and quinn and i thought you were different. i just need some space." he says to you and it's like a knife through your heart.

you nod your head at your boyfriend, but you're not even sure if you can call him that anymore. you let yourself out of his room and make your way down the stairs in the hughes' household. just as you're about to hit the last step on the staircase, you make eye contact with quinn.

wc: 559
hope you like it! have a good day/night!!💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

78.4K 667 60
As the title says it, this is an imagine book with the Hughes brothers + a few additional players. THERE IS NO SMUT! ON HOLD Started: 12/06/23 Edited...
73.4K 2.7K 31
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘒𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘒 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘡𝘺 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘀𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘀�...
68.9K 341 10
Just some imagines of Jack Hughes and the New Jersey Devils Well, mostly Jack ; ) Disclaimer: I'm sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. If you...
41K 544 61
❝i'd go back to december all the time.❞