Underwater Voices // NamJin

由 btshandbook

"Your eyes don't shout, 'I want to kill you' now." "I never wanted to kill or even lay a finger on you Jin. J... 更多

Chapter 1: The Creature
Chapter 2: Poked & Examined
Characters
Chapter 3: What's Underneath Us?
Chapter 4: A Night Out In The Town
Chapter 5: HE'S ALIVE
Chapter 6: The Dead Body
Chapter 7: Let's Just Kill
Chapter 8: Get Home Safely
Chapter 9: Stealing & Sleepovers
Chapter 10: Dreams Crushed
Chapter 11: Did You Ever Love Me?
Chapter 12: The Not So Nice Love Shot
Chapter 13: Take The Chance
Chapter 14: Afraid Of You
Chapter 15: The Life Changing Letter
Chapter 16: Testing The Water
Chapter 17: Define Gone
Chapter 18: From The Heart
Chapter 19: Incoming Murderer
Chapter 20: The Day My Life Changes
Chapter 21: How To Be Ugly
Chapter 22: Say It If You Mean It
Chapter 23: Someone's Always Watching
Chapter 24: Respect Goes Both Ways
Chapter 25: Our Different Priorities
Chapter 26: The Secret Boyfriend
Chapter 27: The Future King, Yikes!
Chapter 28: You Were Wrong
Chapter 29: You're Only Making It Worse
Chapter 30: The Death Of Me
Chapter 31: I'm Going To Kiss Him
Chapter 32: Our Big Step To The Future
Chapter 33: Taming A Merman
Chapter 34: Sneaking Around Atlantis
Chapter 35: The Devil's Pet Has Arrived
Chapter 36: The Bet In The Station
Chapter 37: The Merman Intern
Chapter 38: Through The Sun and Moon
Chapter 39: Lonely Without You
Chapter 40: The Holiest Of Places
Chapter 41: A Rape Whistle
Chapter 42: As My Pets Ate Them
Chapter 43: Sandwiches & Jail
Chapter 44: In The Back Of A Police Car
Chapter 45: Italian Date (pt 1)
Chapter 46: Italian Date (pt 2)
Chapter 47: You Ready To Be Spies?
Chapter 48: Family Day With Snacks
Chapter 49: Blood On Our Suits
Chapter 50: Creep On My Doorstep
Chapter 51: I Don't Know Anymore
Chapter 52: Not My Fault = Bad Idea
Chapter 53: Pineapple Attack With Hyuna
Chapter 55: The Merman Prince's Truth

Chapter 54: Family of SeokJin; I'm So Sorry

138 12 8
由 btshandbook

Namjoons pov

I slide down the wall next to the vending machine and pull my legs close to my chest. 'I put my husband in the hospital.' I laid my head on my knees and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. 'Can't break down here, got to stay strong for them.' I press my lips together and stood up, using the machine to do so, and then looked at the candy in my hand. With a low sigh, I walked back to my family and hand Hyuna the chocolate.

"God, I love being able to get fat!" She squeals while I sat next to Jaemin.

"Are you and Jinnie going to separate?" I looked at him with a frown.

"Why would you say that? No, of course, not."

"Oh, it's just that my parents used to fight- I-I mean my real parents o-or I mea-" I sighed and removed my hand from over the kids mouth to trace over my eyebrow with my finger.

"Jae, people do fight, it's okay. We're not going to break up." The boy nods and lays his head against my arm.'Hopefully..... No! I shouldn't think of that. I love him and he loves me. This was just a fight... that got a bit extreme, nothing else.'

"Family of SeokJin?" I looked up while Hyuna rose her hand. "Okay, so he's fine and awake. I do suggest you go in one at a time so you don't overwhelm him though." A nurse said with a warming smile and Hyuna looked at me.

"You go in first, call us in when you're both ready." I slowly get up from the horrible metal chair with no comfort before following the nurse to a room.

"He's inside." I nervously nodded and walked in to find Jin on his phone.

"Hey." He looked up and nothing. "Um, so we kinda need to talk or well I do since I'm the one who put you in the hospital." I gulped guilty and hesitantly sat on the chair next to him. "I should first off say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have walked out like that without telling you where I was going. That was wrong of me I get that, but I didn't want to get in a fight with you and I somehow made it to the beach. I wasn't thinking. A-And I-I'm so s-sorry." I cried lowering my head with my hands in between my thighs. "I'm so sorry."

"This is partly my fault as well." I looked up frantically and shook my head, wiping my eyes.

"No! Please don't think that. This is all me-" I froze, suddenly having a clear view of my husband's face. He was so pale, with tears staining his porcelain face; his eyes glossed over and his bottom plump lip in between his teeth.

'Even when he is upset, he's beautiful.'

"Please." He whispered making me mindlessly nod. "We both are at fault. Not just you, Joon I should have been better with my attitude as well. I let what happened at lunch, consume me, literally-".

"I should have been a better husband Jin and helped you through your tough time. You were upset and I didn't do anything to help you feel better." I put a hand through my hair with a sniffle and a smile.

"I should have just dropped my anger but I became stubborn and my body couldn't handle that." Jin leaned over and grabbed my hand, pulling it and me closer to his bed.

"We just had a bad week, guppie." I nodded and shooed Jin over, crawling into his bed to hold my husband in my arms.

"I'm still sorry."

"I am too, very much. I can't control what happened." Jin nuzzled his head against my chest and slung his arm over my stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me that you do this? Your panic attack method."

"It's not like I self-harm myself. I just... sit in a corner and cry."

"Jin, I don't want to walk by our room and hear nothing. If you're upset or about to cry I want to be next to you. I want to be the one to hold you and make you feel comfortable, not Hyuna. Me. Kim Namjoon, your husband."

"I'll try." I exhaled softly and kissed the top of his head, massaging his hip and slightly his butt.

"I love you."

"I love you too Joon." He said after my phone buzzed. I shuffled a bit and grabbed it out of my back pocket to texted back the impatient woman, they could come in.

"You okay with the rest coming in?" I whispered but before Jin could answer, the door was slammed opened making both of us jump.

"OH, MY BABY!" Hyuna screams, walking over to lay half of her body on Jin.

"Glad you're feeling better." Dawn moved his wife and hugged the cop too, patting my shoulder while giving me a happy look.

I nodded and looked back at the older. "Same." He said taking ahold of my hand.

"Did we ruin a moment?" Jin looked at Dawn with a raised brow. "Poop, baby, we did."

"Jinnie?" I look on my side and moved to help Jaemin and then Ryujin up onto the bed, both of them getting in between us in the already small bed.

"You guys are all so cute," Hyuna starts, taking out her phone to snap photos of our family squished together.

"Are you okay?"

"I am Ryu, feeling the best I have been all day." I hummed and caught Jin's side-eye.

'I'm going to make up everything I've done wrong. I promise.'

"You really scared me, back there." The cop breaks our contact and took a hold of Jaemin's hand to kiss the soft skin.

"And I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to worry about me. I'm an adult and I'm supposed to take care of you, not the other way around. Forgive me."

"Already forgot what we were talking about." Jaemin teases, poking Jin's cheek, making me laugh and ruffle the younger's hair.

"When are you allowed to go back home?" Dawn asks and I noticed that he and Hyuna were sitting in chairs on Jin's side.

"I can call in a nurse," Jin said laying his head back and pressing a red button that made a weird sound I couldn't pinpoint how to make.

"Did you like Wooseok's surprise?"

"Yeah, we had good cake and everything, then Hui told me Namjoon left so I went to go find him, hours later we are here."

'Ouch.'

"Hello everyone." We turned to look at the nurse coming in with a clipboard.

"Hi!" Ryujin smiles, waving her tiny hands at the smiling woman who waved back and came to my husbands side, looking at all the lines on this tv looking thing.

"Can I leave now or at least soon?"

"Yes, you are allowed to leave." I smiled excitedly and when the nurse left, I jumped out of the bed, helped the two kids off while Jin slowly got up too with Dawn's help.

"Let's get home then!" Hyuna smiles, waddling to her car where we went are separated ways again, however, Jin went with Hyuna and Ryujin, and I was with Jaemin and Dawn.

"So what are you guys going to do when you get back?" I shrugged and looked out the window.

"Did you guys eat dinner yet?" Jaemin nods.

"Jinnie picked up pizza when he picked us up from SAP."

"Then probably watch a movie and go to sleep." Dawn glanced over at me.

"You two going to talk?"

"For as long until we're fine."

"I get it, Hyuna and I fight at times too, then she makes us talk until everything is handled. She's just like her mother." I chuckled and turned around to Jaemin.

"Do you and Ryujin ever get into a fight?"

"She likes taking my clothes." He pouts, crossing his arms.

"And what do you say to her?"

"That she's a butt head and it's mine, duh."

"I'm sure Jin would love being called a butt head." I joked and nudged Dawn's arm, chuckling.

"Oh better yet, he'll kick you to the couch and leave you there for a week until you come crawling back." I gulped and tapped my fingers against my thighs.

"I haven't been on the couch ye, maybe I'm doing something ri-".

"Wrong, to know if you-".

"Nope. Stay away from the couch! I like sleeping next to Jin, he's warm, and gets cuddly when tired."

"Try being next to a pregnant woman. I like the couch." I laughed, looking at the radio stations, then our surroundings until I heard a, "We're here." I jumped out of the car and after saying goodbye and thanks, Jaemin and I walked into our house. Ryujin and Jin already inside taking off their shoes.

"Are you guys tired or do you want to stay up for a bit?"

"I'm tired, Jinnie."

"Jaemin?" I looked at the boy and he shook his head, already trying to get to the tv remote.

"Okay, I will put Ryujin down, Jae pick whatever you want to watch." Jin said, leaving with the little girl holding two of his fingers and yawning.

"Let's watch 'Transformers' please!" I shrugged with a small nod and jumped over the couch to plop down, waiting for my husband to lay next to me.

"What are we watching?" Jin asks, sitting down on the other side of the couch. I frowned and looked at Jaemin, saw he wasn't paying attention and so I leaned over, grabbed my husbands thigh and arm to jolt him to my side.

"Stay next to me. You're mine." Jin does so sort of shimmy and puts a blanket over the two of us as I heard him mumble something.

"Yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GOD THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE CAUSE I DO!!!

❤️🤍💙HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY ❤️🤍💙

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.8K 179 8
Maybe he shouldn't have snuck out of his castle. Maybe he shouldn't have helped that fairy. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the shore. !Mermaid Taehy...
5.9K 207 15
when mermaid min yoongi is washed up unconscious from a violent storm, human kim taehyung just so happens to be taking a vacation there, and saves hi...
8.3K 457 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...
236K 10K 65
Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he found and treat him as his own child and bro...