[Feelings] kiibo x reader

Lucy_Juice

Your an average high school girl with a dream of having a job! You heard about a cleaning job that pays well... Еще

Filler!
New job!
Robot...?
Hello kiibo!
Facts about Professor
Sides to Kiibo
System error.
My last happy memory.
Somethings defitnaly off
Annoucement
Annoucement two

I Guess i'm in trouble.

3.3K 92 2.1K
Lucy_Juice

I groaned as i got up from my....bed? I looked down to see i was on the couch. That's weird...did i sleep walk? No.....I've never done that before. This is so fucking strange........am i lucid dreaming? I got up and walked over to my room and looked at my alarm clock.

"AH ITS 7:00!!!" I yelled in horror. I have club activities at 6:00 so I already missed my morning practice. School starts at 7:20 so i needed to get going.

I couldn't shower because it was too late so I put on my uniform and shoes quickly brushed my hair and ran out the door with  no breakfast.

"IT ALREADY A SHITTY DAY!!!!!" I yelled running as fast as i could to school.

I  made it to school around 7:15 and ran to my homeroom, I almost forgot to switch my outdoor shoes at the entrance.

"phew....." I said taking a deep breath of air.

"Y/n!!!" I heard Hanako yell from the homeroom entrance.

"Oh good morning Hanako! sorry if i sound tired i woke up late. " I said.

"No wonder you were late for club!!! Don't fucking oversleep!!" Hanako scolded me

"I get it!!! jeez..." i sighed.

"Hey we have class in like two minutes can you whip out your phone real quick I need to you to send me the picture of the plants for the yearbook." Hanako asked.

"Ah okay-" I said reaching my hand into my school bag.

"That's weird my phone's not here. Must've forgotten it at home." I mumbled.

"Dumbass." Hanako sighed.

"Whore." I said.

We both looked at each other with a death glare.

"AHAHHHAHHAHAHHAH" Me and Hanako both burst out laughing.

The bell rang in the middle of our laughter so we giggled one last time and waved goodbye and Hanako ran over to her seat that was across the room from my desk that was next to the window.

The teacher walked in and started talking. Now that i think about it.....I've been sleeping with my phone last two days...did i leave it on my bed? (its Monday now btw). I Have been chatting with Professor and Kiibo more often. Those weirdos are more active at night, though i'm happy i can chat with them outside of work. OMG THAT ONE SELFIE KIIBO TOOK, IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME TAKING A SELFIE BUT HIS FACE WAS PRICELESS HIS CUTE LITTLE AWKWARD SMILE-.

"Y/N!!! PLEASE STAND AND READ THE BEGINNING PASSAGE." My teacher yelled at me.

"OH IM SORRY!..i was lost in thought.." I apologized. I quickly took out my book and flipped it to the page written on the board.

"ahem.....'The most horrific despair filled tragedy the human world has ever seen'. Murder broke out to the public and it took many years for modern society to go back to normal. Even today, humans still struggle to go back to a regular way of living. In the following passage we will discuss how and where this took place and if this were to ever return how we can avoid it." I said calmly being seated.

"Thank you. Now young man stand up and read." My teacher sighed.

I sat back down in my chair. pssh..what a bunch of b.s....like that would ever happen again....its stupid how the school still makes us read these dumb 'safety guide handbooks'. Besides that load of crap....I wonder what kiibo is doing right about now.

~~3rd Person pov~~

"Professor...I don't think this is safe......" Kiibo nervously said.

"Awh! You worry to much! Putting sausage's in a microwave is totally safe!! I did this when i was a teen like you!!! Don't worry i know what i'm doing. "  Professor scoffed.

The Professor put the sausage's in the microwave in his office room and put the time for two minutes and thirty seconds.

"Ah....okay...b-but i really think that my searches are right...." Kiibo said nervously.

"Kiibo i swear if you were human you'd wouldn't be scared at ALL" Professor chuckled.

The robot looked a little offended, he clenched his fist and let out a sigh.

"Okay well....now what?" Kiibo said annoyed.

"Now we wait!" Professor chuckled.

~~~~~1 minute later~~~~~

"Hey what's that smell?" The Profesor sniffed.

"It smells like smoke....Professor was that plate microwave safe?" Kiibo asked.

"Huh I thought all plates can be put in the microwave." Professor said.

"UH OH." Kiibo ran to the office room as fast as he could the professor was confused so he followed.

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!" Profesor screamed entering the room.

The room was filled with smoke it was hard to see and hard to breath. The Professor took of his shirt and started fanning the microwave which only made the smoke turn into a fire.

"Calm down! I got this!!!!" Kiibo said slowly walking up to the microwave.

"KIIBO NO THE SAUSAGES ARE STILL IN THERE LET THEM ROAST FOR A WHILE THE SMOKE IS GOING TO MAKE THEM TASTE BETTER!" Professor yelled.

"WHAT?!" Kiibo angrily said turning his head.

🔊💥BOOM💥🔊

The microwave exploded sending shards of glass flying. Kiibo and Profesor fell to the floor.

*Water sprinklers on the roof turn on drenching Professor and Kiibo.*

".........."

".........."

"I better be water proof." Kiibo murmured to Professor.

~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~

Hmmmm.....probably doing something important. Professor is a inventor after all. Oh shoot! I think my teacher is glaring me down......this never ends well...oh no.

"Y/N PAY ATTENTION!"

~~~~Time skip, after school~~~~

Gross!!! I stink! I didn't shower or put on dedoderent so i smell like ass.

"Yo y/n! Want to head to the convince store after school? Me and some other girls from 3-C are going. Are you going to tag along?" Mitski said.

"Sorry! I think I'm going to head home and take a shower. I feel gross." I said.

"Ah okay well bye!" Mitski said running out my home room door.

"Hey, your mom just texted me. They said they wanted you to come home right away, what's that about?" Hanako said to me.

"Hm? That's weird I don't know. My mom is probably pissed about something I'll get going." I said getting up from my desk.

"Okay well text me if anything serious happens." Hanako sighed

"Sure. Well later!" I said to Hanako walking out the door.

"Later..." Hanako mumbled.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO YELLING AND PARENT ABUSE⚠️ SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE THIS EMOJI "💖" THATS WHERE I SUM UP WHAT HAPPEND WITHOUT THE TRIGGERING DIALOGUE.

~~~~Y/n is at the front door~~~

I took out my key and unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I yelled taking off my shoes. I heard my little sister come out from the kitchen.

"Hahaha! Your in trouble~!" My little sister teased.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her.

"Y/n." I heard my dad say from the top of the stairs. That's weird my room is up there what are they doing in my room?!

"Uh yes?" I asked my dad waking up the stairs. He didn't answer he just walked into my room. Curious I followed.

As soon as I walked in I saw my mom on my bed with my phone.

"Hey what are you doing with my phone-" I asked.

"I looked through it." My mom angrily stated.

"Yes and we found something I would like to talk about." My dad angrily mumbled.

"Uh...okay go ahead?" I said confused regretting my password was 1234.

"Who's Professor and Kiibo? You know I got a phone call from your club manager that you missed club this morning because you stayed up all night talking to strangers?!" My mom yelled.

"But they are not strangers! And yeah...sorry I missed club because I stayed up all night talking to them.... " I frantically stated.

"Really? Because from what I read you keep visiting them every Saturday? I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD A JOB? WHY ARE YOU TOYING AROUND WITH MEN?!" My dad yelled.

"I wasn't! Professor really is my boss! And Kibbo is uh.....my co worker?" I yelled.

"You seem quite friendly with this 'boss!'" My mom yelled.

"Because he's my friend! HE'S ALSO A GROWN MAN!!! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! YOU ASSUMING THAT I WOULD IS DISGUSTING!! NOT EVERYONE I TALK TO THATS OLDER THAN ME A P*DOPH*LE!"   I yelled angrily at my mom.

"DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE!" My dad yelled.

Slap

"....."

"See that shut you up you dumbass!" My dad yelled. 

"So? Do you think we are 'being mean' to you? How dare you tell Hanako what goes on in our house?! What happens in our house stays in our house! She probably thinks we are bad parents now!" My mom yelled.

"I-it's because.....you are bad parents!" I mumbled under my breath holding back tears.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER?! WE GAVE YOUR FUTURE AND WE CAN TAKE IT AWAY.  DO NOT TEST ME. I SWEAR YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL! ALL YOU DO IS LAY DOWN ON YOUR BED?! YOU HAVE SIBLINGS YOU KNOW YOU ARE A ROLE MODEL! I JUST WANT TO HIT YOU RIGHT NOW!" My dad yelled.

"I'm so embarrassed that you told your friends that your saving money to move out because 'we are bad parents' That won't be happening." My Mom said.

"H-huh?" I said.

"So where is it? We are your parents! We have every right to take away what you own. So give us your money." My mom said extending her hand.

"W-why would I tell you?!" I yelled.

"Because you have too!" My dad yelled at me grabbing my wrist.

"H-hey let go!" I said grabbing my arm trying to break loose from his grip.

"WHERES THE MONEY HUH?! ITS MORE FOOD ON THE TABLE! YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS A BLESSING! AFTER YOU GIVE IS THE MONEY YOU WILL BE QUITTING YOUR JOB AND NEVER TALKING TO THOSE WEIRDOS AGAIN." My mom yelled.  She was holding my phone tight in her grip.

"NO! I WONT LET YOU!" I pulled my wrist away from my dad.

My body moved on its own. I don't know why I did this. But I felt like I couldn't just let my parents do this. I couldn't leave Professor. I couldn't leave Kiibo.  I quickly snatched my phone away from my mom and ran out the door. I ran. I ran all the way to the bathroom and locked the door. My parents chased after me.

"HEY LET ME IN!!" My dad banged the door yelling. I could this the door non shaking.

I was shaking but I managed to open my camera and record my dad and mom yelling.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! GIVE US YOUR PHONE NOW." My mom yelled banging the door.

"OH YOU BRAT WHEN YOU OPEN THAT DOOR YOU ARE GETTING A BEATING LIKE NEVER BEFORE." My dad yelled. 

My breathing was heavy and my hands were shaking but I was still recording. I was going to show this to the police.I needed to send this to Professor! So As quickly as I could I clicked sent. Even though I know the police won't do anything it will at least give me an excuse to live somewhere else for a while.  The police are useless but I have no other choice. The thought that I needed to run entered my mind. I was pushing my back against the door and the door was still locked. I needed protection. They were outside. I looked over to my bathroom and then it hit me. Curtain pole. The curtain pole was attached to the wall and was only attached by some glue. I knew it was hard but I had to do it. I set my phone on the sink, still recording. I wrapped my arms around the pole by standing on the bathtub.

(You are standing on the bathtub wall)
(⚠️⚠️DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR IN GENRAL THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS⚠️⚠️)

I lift up my feet so all my body weight would be pulling the pole down. The pole came down. I came down along with it. My body fell inside the bathtub. It hurt but I got up with the pole In hand. I slid the curtain off. I grabbed my phone and placed it in my pocket, still recording. I unlocked my door with my pole in hand.

"HEY- EUGH-" my dad grunted as I hit him in his hip with my pole so I could get past the bathroom door. He fell to the ground.

"Sorry! Put some ice on that!" I yelled running down stairs. My mom followed but she was old and couldn't run fast .

She was right behind me but I made it to the front door. I threw the pole behind me so she could trip. Which she did.

I don't know why, but I've never been so happy seeing the outside. Legs. I ran so fast. I didn't know where I was going. But I knew where I wanted to be.

"Kiibo, Professor ! I'm coming!" I yelled running with all my strength in my legs.

I looked at every street corner. Every sign. My vision was blurry I was exhausted. The convenience store!! That means I'm about 15 minutes away from Professor!

"Y/n!" I hear from a distance.

"Mitski!" I yelled running over to the benches outside the convenience store with some other girls from 3-c.

"Hey guys Im back- OH MY GOD Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Hanako said as the sliding doors opened.

"Omg y/n you cheek has a slap mark on it! Your knees are covered in bruises! Hey Shio! Go inside! Buy some medical stuff!" Mitski yelled.

"Ah- okay!" Shio said running inside the convenience store.

"Y/n what happened?!" Hanako said cupping my face with her hands. 

"Uh...hehe...it's nothing but I really have to get going 'they' might be looking for me." I whispered into Hanako's ear. Her eyes widened. She knew exactly what I was talking about so she let go of me and sat me down. She nodded.

"Im back!" Shio, a girl from 3-c said.

"Here!" Mitski said frantically opening packets of bandaids and a ice packet.

"Oh my god y/n someone left a hand mark on your face, put this on!" A girl I didn't know handed me a ice packet to put on my face which I did.

I sat there for two minutes, the slap mark had turned from red, to purple. I asked Hanako to place a bandaid on my cheek to hide te bruise since it looked nasty. She agreed and placed a band aid pad on my bruise and it made it seem like I wasn't slapped.

I heard my phone ring to see a message

Today at 2:37 pm
Mom: Don't come back.

I smiled in delight.

"Okay thanks everyone for your help! But I have to get going!" I said getting up from the ground.

"Okay, well bye!" Hanako yelled as I ran.

The rest if the girls waved as well looking slight concerned.

Im still in my school uniform, I haven't showered, and I'm sweating bullets. Yep! I definitely smell like shit. As I ran I was lost in thought.

Why did I wake up on the couch? Did my dad pick me up and move me there? That's impossible because my parents noticed that I've been over sleeping and when I heard I missed club they probably got really mad. Club started when I was still sleeping and I didn't wake up until almost 2 hours later. So my dad probably moved me out of my bed so he could look through my phone later, he knew I wouldn't have time to grab it. That asshole went through all that trouble just to look through my damn phone.

~~~~~15 minutes later~~~

"Eugh....." I panted ringing the door bell of my workplace. 

"Hello!?.......Profesor....it's me!....y/n!" I said heavily breathing.  I looked through the peep hole to see professors eye looking right back at me.

"Y/n i saw that video— oh god damn what happened? You smell like rancid shit! Come in!" Professor said openings he door letting me in.

As soon as he opened he door I fell to the floor, I was physically drained.

💖💖💖💖💖
SUMMARY
After a fight with Y/n's parents, y/n decided to run away from her home. She ran into her friends on the way to her workplace where she felt safest.  Now she is currently Y/n is at her workplace on the floor very tired from running. She smells like actual shit too 😜

"Y/n is here? Oh my! Miss Y/n what's wrong?!" Kiibo said coming out of the corner.

"Uhm.....can I sit down?" I asked heavily breathing.

"Of course kid go ahead follow me!" Professor said helping me get up.

Professor took a left turn into a huge door he placed his hand on a weird password thing and the door opened once it finished scanning Professors hand. The hallway had three doors, one on the right side and two on the left he opened the one door on the right side. As soon as I entered a disgusting smell of smoke filled my lounges.

"Ew....Professor what the hell....WHY IS THE GROUND MOIST?!" I asked concerned.

"Watch the glass kid! This is my break room...we had a accident early here today....so sorry if this place is a little wet and smells like smoke....we were going to have you clean this up but...." Professor sated placing me down on a couch in the middle of the room that was a little wet. 

"Who's 'we'!" Kiibo yelled.

"So kid are you gonna tell us what happened?" Professor asked.

"Hey! Don't force them to say anything they don't want too!" Kiibo yelled at Professor.

"Thank's Kiibo....but it's okay....you see my parents aren't the nicest people and I finally left my house but I barely have any money and I have no where to go...this was the only place I really feel I could call 'home' but you guys probably don't feel that way so I'll be leaving if you don't want me staying." I said touching my cheek where my dad left his slap mark. I was embarrassed and I clenched my skirt and looking down to my feet.

Professors eyes widened. So did Kiibo's.

"Hey kid Can you cook?" Professor asked.

"Uh yes........" I responded.

"Can you clean?" Professor asked.

"Well that's kinda my job.....so yes..." I responded.

"Then...." Professor said placing his hand on my head.

I lifted my head in surprise.

"Welcome home!" Professor stated rubbing my hair.

"Welcome home Miss Y/n" Kiibo calmly said.

"T-thank you!!" I said holding back tears in my eyes. 

"P-please don't cry Miss Y/n!  Ugh....what to do!!!" Kiibo frantically said.

Before I knew it Kiibo took my hand.

"I know what will make you feel better! A tour! Let's give them a tour Professor!" Kiibo said.

"Ah great idea follow me! Watch your step for sausages and glass!" Professor said.

"Come on Y/n! It will be fun!" Kiibo said intertwining fingers with me and signaling me to follow him.

I blushed slightly at his sudden gesture. OH MY GOD WE ARE HOLDING HANDS! IM HOLDING HANDS WITH THE MOST ADORABLE ROBOT ON PLANET EARTH!  

"R-right! Onward!" I yelled. 

Professor opened the door for me and Kiibo and Professor tripped on some broken glass which made me chuckle.

"Ahem! These two rooms are me and Kiibo's room! Kiibo will show his later but this is mine!"  

(Art by Tim Ridely on Art station full credit goes to them)

"So this is your room room......it fits your character Professor.." I mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! Just don't come into my room without asking! And NEVER touch my computer. I have lots of important work on there and if you go in there to play some dumb game and I get a virus I will no joke kill you." Professor scoffed.

"Yes sir..." I sighed.

"Okay next stop! Main office!" Professor said.

Kiibo still holding onto my hand guided me to the Main office.

(I don't know where this art is from but I didn't draw it all credit goes to respectable artist)

"This is we're you do all your cleaning Y/n so you already know this place!"  Professor laughed.

"Yeah i know...so I already seen all of the room accept Kiibo's In the left hallway, what about the right? I live here now so I should know what's in that room you tell me not to go in" I said to Professor.

"....sorry but nope! You've seen enough! Just for saying that your not just cleaning the Main office but our rooms too!" Professor said proudly.

"WHAT!" I said letting go of Kiibos hand ready to placing them on my hips in anger.

"Sorry Miss Y/n maybe if Professor wasn't so LAZY!!" Kiibo yelled at Professor.

"HEY SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU" Professor yelled. 

"AHHAHAHAHAHAH!" Me and Kiibo both laughed at Professors anger.

"Hmph! Well y/n no offense but you haven't showered have you?" Professor asked.

"No offence taken but seriously no I have not." I responded. 

"The bathroom is in Kiibos room you can take a shower there. My shower is very dirty so I'm pretty sure there's some towels there too I'll lend you some clothes." Professor said.

"I'll go get some clothes for you Y/n! Just walk into my room in the meantime!" Kiibo said running off into Professors room.

"Okay! Also why does Kiibo have a bathroom if he's a robot?" I said.

"Well Kiibo is water proof but he can't be under water for more then 30 minutes. It was just there by chance I guess." Professor stated.

"Well I'll be off now!" I said walking over to Kiibo's room.

When I opened the door his room was very dark and had no windows. It only had a what I think is Kiibo's charging station .

(BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I KNOW THATS A TANNING BED BUT LETS JUST PRETEND ITS KIIBOS CHARGING BED OKAY?!)

As I looked around to see across the bed in the corner of the room was a metal closet where I found tons of Kiibo's gear. He also had a phone sitting on top of his night stand.

"Hey Y/n I brought you some clothes!" Kiibo said.

"Ah thank you!" I said taking the clothes from his hands and entering the bathroom. I locked the door.

I proceeded to take off my uniform and fold it and left it on the toilet seat.I also left Professors clothing on the sink. I took off my underwear and Bra and entered the shower.

After 30 minutes I had finished showering and I got changed into Professors clothing. Since it was around 5:30 Kiibo gave me an over sized navy blue T shirt with black sweat pants. It was quite comfortable. I looked around the bathroom and found a hair brush so I put a towel around my neck and brushed my wet hair. I also found a hair dryer so I used that too. I didn't have a tooth bruh but I brushed my teeth in the morning so I decided to just wing it. By the time I was finished it was l6:00.

I got out of Kiibo's room and entered the Main office looking for something to drink because I knew that Professor had some drinks in his mini fridge.

"Hey Y/n!" Kiibo said waving to me.

"So the rumor is true lady's do like taking they're time getting ready." Professor chuckled

"You wouldn't know because you never have had a girlfriend!" I said angrily throwing the towel around my neck to Professors face.

"Hey! I'm your boss remember!" Professor yelled.

"You deserve that Professor..." Kiibo sighed.

"Hey Professor do you have a washing machine anywhere?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah we do it's in the break room." Professor responded.

"Professor Y/n only has her socks on and that room is covered in glass...." Kiibo said.

"It's alright Kiibo I'll clean it up." I sighed walking over to the cleaning closet to grab a broom and a mop.

"Y/n your a life saver thanks!!" Professor said.

I nodded and went to the break room and put on my school shoes because those were the only ones I had. I swept the entire room and cleaned up all the ash and glass that was on the floor. I went back to ask Professor if I should throw out the microwave, but Professor said he would fix it so I left it as it was on top of a counter. After I swept the room I mopped it so the floor could have a shiny finish. I went into Kiibo's bathroom and grabbed my uniform and placed it the washing machine along with some of Professir clothing I found laying around his room. I prepared the drying rack for later use and I noticed there was a cooking stove. I looked around the covered and fridge to find enough food to make rice, miso soup, a side of vegetables, and salmon and shrimp tempura.

I decided that I would get cooking. After a good 40 minutes the food was done and I had plated it. I called Professor and Kiibo to come into the Break room which they did. They were pleasantly surprised by the food that was in front of them on the coffee table.

"Woah I haven't eaten a homemade meal since I was in high school!" Professor said stuffing his face with food.

"Y/n Im afraid I can't taste but the smell is very pleasant and I will eat it anyway! Thanks you for the food!" Kiibo said.

"Wait you can eat? It's a good thing I made some for you just in case " I asked Kiibo.

"Yeah I Can it I can't taste and I don't need to eat to stay alive but when I do eat I have to empty out my system hence pooping." Kiibo said.

"I did not need to know the pooping part but cool!" I said.

We enjoyed our meal and I finished hanging up the clothes.

"So professor...were is my room?" I asked him washing the dishes as he stretched his body.

"Oh that? You'll be sharing a room with Kiibo!!" He giggled.

My face turned bright red knowing I was going to share a room with a boy. It's that I have a crush on Kiibo or anything it's just i never shared a room with a boy before! I'm so nervous!

"HUH?" I yelled.

"Is that a problem?" Professor asked.

Kiibo looked at me with concern so I couldn't say that it was a problem because I don't think my heart can handle it.

"No....." I sighed.

"Well it's late! You kiddos better be off to bed!" Professor stated walking off to his room.

"Okay!" Me and Kiibo said at the same time which made us giggle.

When me and Kiibo entered his room Kiibo looked different. He actually looked Tired. I guess even he needs time to recharge.

"I guess I'll be sleeping on the floor you have fun in your pod thing." I said.

"No! You can sleep in my bed! I couldn't make you sleep on the floor" Kiibo said.

"Is it safe for me to be I there? Also your pod thing isn't big enough for the two of us?" I asked.

"That's why I have this!" Kiibo proudly said.
He pressed a button on the side of his gear. All of it fell off only leaving Kiibo in a black long sleeve turtle neck and black leggings.

"Woah!" I said.

"Hahah! This is the thing only the best robot on the world could do! Hehe!" Kiibo scoffed proudly. Kiibo also picked up his gear and put it in his closet.

"Well here I go." Kiibo got in his bed and placed a wire onto the back of his neck so he could charge and layed down.

"So uhm....is it reall okay?" I asked.

"Mhm!" Kiibo responded happily.

"Well...okay.." I said entering Kiibo's bed.

Kiibo was laying down on his back with his eyes closed, I felt a little awkward so I turned my body on it's side and faced a different direction of Kiibo. 

It was really cold in the pod bed thing that Kiibo was in so after being in there for fifteen or so minutes I started to shiver which Kiibo noticed.

"Miss Y/n are you cold?" Kiibo asked.

"A bit yes.....but don't worry about me! I'll be just fine!" I said shivering.

"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....." Kiibo let out a small sound.

"What are you doing-?" I asked. Before I could finish Kiibo tightly embraced me in his arms. My face became red.

"My body and breath can become a cooler and a heater! I set it into my heating mode so if I hold you tightly like this you can be warm!" Kiibo whispered.

"Ah-.........that's very nice of you Kiibo but uhm-" I mumbled but I was so flustered that I hid my face in Kiibo's chest.

"Woah Y/n your face is so warm! Can you also become a heating system?" Kiibo whispered.

"No......I'm just- flustered that's all......." I whispered raising my head from his chest facing Kiibo.

"Flustered? Why is that? Ah! Did I do something that I shouldn't have?" Kiibo asked.

"No! It's okay.....cuddling with you is quite comfortable actually" I whispered.

"Cuddling? I haven't heard that word before? Currently searching the web for cuddling.........................ah!" Kiibo said and his cheeks turned bright pink.

"Hahahah! It's okay no need to be sorry I don't mind. I kinda needed this after a long day." I sighed.

"Do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better." Kiibo asked still a little flustered.

"A little bit yeah......it's just why do my parents have to compare me to everyone? I already feel like a burden to everyone around me since all I cause is trouble.......and them saying that I'm useless and that I'm embarrassing them doesn't help me feel better about myself. I wish I could just be loved normally not like how parents said they loved even though they never showed they did.....eugh....." I said holding back tears.

"Y/n.....! Don't say that...! Y-You are not a burden! If anything you are a blessing! Ever since I met you you have been nothing but helpful and compassionate! I feel so relaxed when I'm with you that's why I can c-cuddle you like this! Your parents are wrong! If anything I don't deserve your praise! Like when you call me adorable! I'm really not! Please smile for me okay?" Kiibo said hugging me tightly.

"Kiibo...." I said crying.

"It's okay see? You're safe now!" Kiibo said.

"Kiibo-!" I said.

"H-huh?" Kiibo responded.

"Your crying-!!" I said.

"Oh- am i? This.....is...the..eugh.....first time I cried.....what...a.....strange.....feeling?" Kiibo quietly whimpered.

"Kiibo Im so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry-!" I said hugging Kiibo tightly.

"No....it's alright....I'm feeling....something I haven't felt before....I don't know if I like it....or not....eugh....." Kiibo sniffed.

"I feel so much better Kiibo....thank you.....and if anything you deserve so much more then my praise!" I whispered hugging Kiibo which he hugged back.

"No i should be thanking you Miss Y/n......good night." Kiibo whispered to Y/n.

"Yes...goodnight.." I said

I felt my eye lids get heavy as I started to drift off while being hugged by Kiibo. Soon enough I fell asleep.

~~~~~Professors POV~~~~

"Hah! Another day another good day at work!" I said stretching at my computer desk in my room.

Wondering what time it was I looked over at the bottom right corner of my computer to see it was 1:00 am.

"I should probably go to sleep huh......" I whispered to myself.

Hmm....but I'm still in my lab coat and everything I'm not even in my pjs. Hey, I know what to do! Y/n doesn't have her clothes! I should stop by her house I get them for her! Wow I'm such a genius this cannot go wrong. I took out my phone and looked at the address she sent me when she first started working for me that I sent to my buddy who drives her to work.

I walked over to my garage and got into my black sports call that I bought on a whim when I was in America. I opened the garage door and I rolled out of my highway.

"It's been a couple years since I've driven I think I remember how to.l!" I said pressing on the petals sending my car to jerk backwards a little but I got on the road and drove to Y/n'S house.

I got to her house and I accidentally crashed into some bushes that were in front of their house when I tried parking. Oh well....I guess I can't be helped.

"Hmmm.....is they key under the carpet?" I said looking for a usual backup key that modern houses like theirs had.

"No luck.....well maybe under this really obvious fake rock?" I said walking over to a fake rock and lifting it up to find a spare key.

I walked in and didn't bother to take off my shoes. I looked around and I figured that her room was upstairs because when I inspected down stairs all I found where those old geezers sleeping that Y/n called 'parents'. Now that I think about it I haven't seen my mom in like maybe 15 years? Since I was maybe 17 or so. I miss her a lot but no point thinking about the past when I have a amazing future ahead of me. Or so I think.....

Lost in thought I tripped on the stairs but I don't think I awoke anyone. So I made my way to Y/n's room and opened her closet and took off my backpack from that I had on my back and started stuffing in whatever I could get a hold of but I was RUDELY interrupted.

"Hey what do you think your doing?!" Y/n's mom said bursting through the door.

"Nothing that concerns you old hag." I said still putting in whatever I could find that I thought Y/n can find a object that she values.

"DID YOU JUST CALL MY WIFE AN OLD HAG?!" Y/n's dad yelled.

"Yeah wrinkle headass. Don't mind me I'm just getting Y/n's things." I said.

"WHAT ARE YOU Y/N's BOYFRIEND?!" y/n's mom asked.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH SAGGY TITS IM NOT TRYING TO CATCH A CASE IM NOT INTO MINORS IM HER FUCKING BOSS THE FUCK" I yelled.  

"HUH?! THAT ASSHOLE 'PROFESSOR'. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH Y/N!" Y/n's dad yelled.  

As I was grabbing some other stuff in her room that looked somewhat important to a teenager like Y/n I noticed her dad grabbed a metal pole from the hallway and looked as he was a about to hit me. Before he could I thankfully noticed that bandage on y/ns face earlier so I brought a small taser. I quickly got up and tased his neck. He fell to the floor unconscious. 

"Don't worry saggy tits your wrinkly forehead husband isn't dead just unconscious at the moment. I'll be on my way now I think I have all of y/n's clothes and other stuff. Well...peace out!" I happily cheered walking to the door.

"H-hey! I'll call the police! You can't just break into someone's home-!" The mother yelled with great anger.

"Well.....I wouldn't do that if I were you.....didn't your husband try to hurt me? In my case it was self defence but that man was seriously trying to hurt me-! Not only that but..." I chuckled.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! GIVE US YOUR PHONE. OH YOU BRAT WHEN YOU OPEN THAT DOOR YOU ARE GETTING A BEATING LIKE NEVER BEFORE." The video played from my phone that Y/n sent me.

"This you?" I said.

Y/n's mom eyes opened widely she fell to the floor on her knees and started crying. Though I felt nothing for her, not even the slightest pity.

"Well saggy tits I'll be on my way now~!" I waved goodbye to her.

I quickly walked down stairs with a backpack filled with clothing and a bag filled with other things Y/n owns. As I opened the front door I felt a tug on my lab coat. I looked down to see a kid that looked about the age of 5 or 6.

"P-please take me w-with you..." The small child I asume was Y/n'a younger sibling.

"Sorry kiddo but I already have two kids of my own. I can't handle another. I believe you can escape when you get older though!" I said patting the kid on the head.

"Okay....when I get older!" The kid said smiling.

I nodded and walked out the door to my car and drove all the way back to my workplace. As soon as I entered I wanted to make sure Y/n and Kiibo were holding up okay so I walked in their room. I opened Kiibo's bed to see Y/n and Kiibo holding each other tightly in embrace sleeping soundly together. I smiled and put down my backpack filled with Y/n's clothing next to the bed and walked to my room and took off my lab coat. I sat down on my bed and thought to myself.

"Poggers!" I said to myself happily.

A/N: THIS TOOK SO LONG I REALLY HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY 🗿👍

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

68.9K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...
5K 150 33
Danganronpa V3 x Ghost!Jester!Reader somewhat Fanganronpa? You got that right. You are the ultimate Jester. You may be wondering, why does it say 'gh...
68.3K 1.7K 23
【❀;⁕「★。+゚☆゚+。★| ★。+゚♡゚ +。★」;⁕❀】 - DISCLAIMER: -THE COVER ART IS NOT MADE BY ME. IT IS MADE BY IT'S PROPER CREATOR. -The characters will be OOC. - ⌦:...
339 17 13
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...