Offbrand Anime Story: NTR Jus...

De deadspacemike

"Yes. Yes. And Yes. This is a Story, if not a bunch of One-Shot stories long one. which contain a certain amo... Mai multe

NTR Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A1
Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A2
Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A3
Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -A4
Ntr Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Le de Animation -Y/n x Koharu Hinomoto -End
Anti-Ntr Justice: "The Story of a Childhood friend becoming father lover"
Anti-Ntr Justice: Toshoshitsu no Kanojo -Serizawa Yukiha Future

NTR Justice: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Ie De Animation (Y/n/Mike X Koharu Hinomoto)

5.6K 34 14
De deadspacemike

Warning: "Lemon contain"

Crossover Warning: "My Fanfiction work"

Massive Warning: NTR, Ugly Man, Filming, etc.

Sauce Warning: Kedamono-Tachi No Sumu Ie De: Animation(Light Novel)(Game) Ep: 1 &2

DeadSpaceMike: "Spice things up. Your Arata. Aka Y/n. or Me(Mike) In order to get into these story very seriously."

DeadSpaceMike: "In order to achieve a good Revenge NTR or Happy ending for this one. i have to spice things up. You Are a Human Student from The Human Continent(Which is our world). yes the weak Mc in the Offbrand Animation. both episode.

"Action 0: Prolong of Disaster"

"You were a simple Soldier on supporting duty, a supporter to your HumanRace Worldwide Military Nation Allliance Army and also be friending a AnimeRace/ Aheadian Citizen which is him. and you were very happy for him that he got himself a girlfriend. unfortunately worse of the worse has came. he was abuse by his ugly father, beaten up by his ugly hairy older brother. and was never respected, till he met his girlfriend. and you support him to that. but the worst has come. His father and brother we're making move on her without him noticing anything from them. but when you we're visiting him for some business support, you witness his father fluffing Poor Koharu. as she was down to her knee and doing busy to his Manhood. you were shocked and disgusted. and decide to warn him. but he was too busy with his job and his school, since he wanted to go to college or even a university. you tried to warn him, till his older brother ruin your chance to make it happen. . . . .

"Another week while you were busy helping some other Recruits . . . . . . The next Day, you we're trying to find Arata about what happen. there was no luck. you decide to go to the house to see, if Anyone is home. you came and knock, it open. it was Koharu that open. you ask her where he was? But she doesn't know. you also got suspicious on her, as she was dizzy all the sudden. and you also caught a strange smell coming from her. you then ask her. "Are you sick or something?" Till Arata Brother barge in the door and told me to leave. i was stump just by seeing him, then left while Koharu waving goodbye. these instantly got you suspicious on them. . . . ."

"The Next day, you decide to check up on Arata. since you made it to his house. it was locked. you were a sneaky bastard learning how to check up thing and learn to parkour on multiple building. you do so, in order to check up on him. he was talking to his brother as you find these unusual for him. and sit up in the roof and waited out. till you heard screaming. it was a girl. you grapple down and see Arata looking at the wall. you got confused, till you instantly realize what it was. you swing over his brother room window and was in shock as he was fluffing her and hearing her moans. and realize she was mind-broke and was craving for his brother manhood and same goes to his father. you were furious. and dropped down to bash through the door. but, stop. and went back to Arata window. and see him balling and curl up into a ball. and heard his crying. you were devastated seeing him like this. and run back home. . . . . . "

"The next day, midnight. you told some of your squad mates and Your Commanding officers to plan an arrest and swat raid on the father and the brother and save Arata and Koharu. they did so. you came to his house way early to tell them it over for them. but when you got there. you bashed the door down, ran the stair and was about to open his door. but whats happening on the other side. it was already too late. you heard Arata was kneeling, crying, tears in his eye. as his heard that she was now there Fluff Slave. as she crave for there manhood instead of his. you were shock and became more shock, as they told him to leave, move out. Koharu even said this to him. he let out a loud scream of what he heard. your heart felt it was stab instantly both the front and the back. as she was completely mind-broken for the brother and his father. you instantly left, Called off the raid. in order to avoid police contact. as you hide in alley, you were crying for him. and then you witness him running down the road. you came out the alley and see him. you tried to call him. it was no used."

"Many months later, you found out he got himself a small apartment which could fit 2 people both him and her. but when you came to check on him. he was lying down, silence, and look sad. you then notice a laptop in front of him with an envelope with CD. you took a closer look and realize that she became a fluff slave to a bunch fat, ugly, bald guys around her. and she was saying such lewd words and being fluff at the same time in front of the camera. you were furious and disgusted. Arata was watching and he was still silence, you left."

"A next month later. you realize it was his birthday. you came to the apartment place and decide to check him. it was lock. you didn't hesitate of waiting and pick lock the door, it open. you walk inside to see him, but the inside was bizarre, it smell awful and the sink was full of dirty dishes and there so much trash everywhere. you walk in closer to see where he was. you found him. You were shock and saw him hang. he hang himself. and you look at the laptop, he was watching. it was Koharu again, these time being fluff by the ugly father and his friends. and then the next cd contain the message written on it. it was the brother CD and looking at it and watching you were disgusted as he still fluff her. you look at Arata Hang corpse. you spoke to him. "I will save you, save her. . . . Arata. I You couldn't handle it. But where you going. finally ended your suffering and depression. Rest In Peace . . . . Arata." after that you call emergency service for Arata Body and left the apartment. you kneel to your leg and scream for vengeance for him and her. and Promise yourself to avenge him and save Koharu for good. then so Your Journey begins."

"3 Months later"

"You collect some the CD, which Arata still has. since the AnimeRace police took the rest of it as evidence. you visit Arata Grave. Which many of you, Your commanding officer, Your squad mates and few other Citizen and Soldiers of your kind kindly accept to bury him in the in grave of other individuals. They also made document of his father and brother for future arrest in case for their crimes. which made you feel relief. as it feel like a private security and protector for them . you pay respect to his grave, left flower to it and told him, that you'll promise to save him and her. when the time is right."

"You left the cemetery and drive home. back home, it nothing interest happening to your life. since Arata Passed away. you still have the CD, and trying to find where Koharu is. as well as Genzou, Masaru at. since some of your old friends told you, they're using her to make money online selling the fluff videos and she was still a slave to them. i was anger. since they brought up those Bastard names"

Deadspacemike(A/n): "Noted: So guys Or Gals. This version of this One-shot stories of this Offbrand. and the "Y/n" or Reader x Female Character of this is Gonna be a Mixed of this."

A/N: "So Both (Y/n/Mike) reading or saying the word of this story is gonna be the same. okay? This is just my Version for me to enjoy."

Me: "Man? Still can't believe i haven't found them. and my Commanding officers barely help since, now he dealing with AnimeRace/Aheadian hybrid people that look ugly to see."

"I was frustrated still and tired. i look at my clock: It was 12:00 pm. it was so late"

Me: "Damn It. *Slap drop CD* Brush teeth, shower and sleep."

"And After that, i sleep. i sleep hard. but i can't, the video of her. . . .Koharu being fluff over and over was bothering me so much. it even manage to get inside my dream fantasying with my other Personal Waifus."

"I kept hearing her lewd words while being fluff by the bald ugly men, his dad and his brother. it started to hurt my head so aggressively. i tried to shield it with Friend wise wisdom word. . . . . and yeah, you guy & gals enjoy it"

???: "Listen? U Must F Up the Ugly men?! Do it?! for the sake of the weebs, Normies?! The WEEBLET!!!"

???: "Mike? Listen? Save her? From them Bastard. there Ugly. save her?!"

???: "Dude? Wake Up? It's Ntr. It awful. F Up That Bastard and take the girl."

???: "U Were befriending one of them, mate. Well, since u stay all by yourself. mate. but it best to F UP THAT UGLY MAN, WHO TOOK HER?! WAKE UP"

???: "That man is dirty and was dirty. no wonder his Mama didn't raise him well. NTR is Dirty. It has to have a Villains backstory."

???: "Comrade? It's Me? A Russian, who enjoys Hentai so much. i want to make it. but saw that. it hurts. and the story was awful. and made many committed suicide. For Her! FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!"

???: "SHE NEED TO BE REBORN!!! LITERALLY!?! MAN!?!"

???: "I-i-i Think, he might have gave her . . . . .STD? U Really need my dad to check on her and clean her. and perform oral surgery?"

???: "GET UP!? WAKE THE F*** UP?! COME ON?! FACE HIM LIKE MAN?!

???: "DESIGNER? THERE IS NO HOPE OF VICTORY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU. HE CAN CONTINUED HIS GREED. HE WILL AID HIS SON. DEATH IS NO DISGRACE."

???: "SOMETIME MEN. WHO'S BEEN ON THESE CONTINENT, COUNTRY, CITIES, TOWN . . . . LONG TIME . . . . MUST BE DECIDE TO BE REMOVED FROM THESE WORLD, IN ORDER TO RESTART A NEW GENERATION FOR THE GOOD OR MORE."

???: "Kid? Wake up? I Know You Been through It. And Can't Accept It. But I Did Teach You. I Taught You Everything. And You Can't Accept the Same Pain, We Been Through. Wake Up. Pls."

???: "Kid? *Walk Up* WE'RE BURNING SUNSHINE."

ALL THE ???: "WAKE UP 100X *SPINNING AROUND*

"As they all kept saying . . . . . inside my mind. All the sudden a Girly voice came out of nowhere in my mind"

???: "Mike? Pls? I-i Understand."

All the ???: "Wait? What The F***!?"

???: "I Swear . . .It wasn't me, Guys?"

Me: *Get Up* "Shut Up?! I heard it? Where was that?" *Look around*

???: "I Think it Came from your Door?"

Me: *Look at the Door* "No? No? It can't be? No one has keys for these type of doors i design. you need special gloves to shove the center hole of the door and pull the lever on the other side." *Put on gloves*

"I walk up to the door, as it was knocking so annoyingly. Seriously no one can enter the front door and then into my house and to my bedroom. i walk up to the door close and shove my glove hand to the center door and reach the lever of the other side"

???: "He gonna do it? Who there?"

???: "WELL?! HURRY THE F*** UP?!"

???: "Wait? WAIT? Don't! it can't BE!!!"

"I ignore my Thought voices inside my mind and open it up? i instantly regretted it"

ALL The ???: "YOU FOOL?!"

???: "YOU F***ING FAGGOT!!!"

???: "R-really?"

"I instantly realized and was frozen still, and disgusted by what i'm seeing. . . . . it was Koharu Hinomoto. My Half Brother: Arata. Old Girlfriend at my Bedroom door"

???: "AAAA? She look back to Normal, Guy?"

???: "No? Nate. U GODDAMN IDIOT. She apparently came for a reason and something off?"

???: "And Why is her sock thing look wet?"

"IT was a Clear moment of Silence, both me and my mind thought are telling me. . . . . that is clearly here for . . . ."

???: "SHE HORNY?! CLOSE THE MOTHERF***ING DOOR. AMERICAN?!"

"I Instantly slam the door in front of her. i was shock and furious of why she is here. she did enough trouble with those 2 Asshole. you kidding me."

Me: "Why She's HERE?! it can't be happening."

???: "Yes? Mike? It . . . . . IS Happening?! Just *Strange sound* Just- Pls?"

???: "Oh Shit. They're here too. and they're not Alone!"

Me: "W-What?! *Get Up & Walking backwards* NO! NO! NO! *Hand on my head* NO! She brought them here. *Kneeling down to my knees* These can't happening."

???: "Don't worry, it lock."

*Loud Explosive on the bedroom door and she was standing there*

???: "Okay. Nevermind."

Me: "No! Pls?! Koharu?! i know you in there!!!"

???: "HEHEHE. . . . Stupid Boy. do you really think you can escape."

"I instantly realized that voice. it was that old ugly bastard, the father and is standing in front of my entrance of my room and placing his disgusting hand on Koharu hips. what's worse. . . . There even more ugly man behind him and her. . . . . even his own Son."

Me: "No? No?! No?! *Covering my eye* You Bastard. . . . W-why? . . . . He deserve her!"

Genzou: "Really? That's a shame. . . . . my pathetic son is dead now. me and Masaru already made her are B**** and you still want her to be with him. Pathetic." *Masaru walk up to me*

Masaru: "OH? Look at that face. you still want my little ugly pussy brother to be with her. look at you. your powerless. and i'm more different than you. look i made her our Sex Slave for me & Dad to enjoy."

Me: "You and Your DAD Are UGLY as F***. You look terrible and unattractive with that awful Tan skin color, that Awful blonde beard, that disgusting douching looking Hairstyle and your Ugly ass Face. . . . . .And That god awful style of clothing! No middle age Man? would wear that. it ruin the feel of being a young person. your an awful person. No wonder your a douchebag with Arata. *Point at him* I Saved him from you and him!"

"He felt anger and walk over to me and kick me in the face so Hard, leaving a bruise on my cheek"

Masaru: "How Dare you Say that to me. Koharu Love me, she love me alot and that night have so many sex that night. we have sex in Arata Old Room. and guess what i'll be our . . . . . . . child room. A Daughter!"

Genzou: "Hehehe. . . . . . And MY!"

Me and All the ???: "WHAT!!!!!" *SHAKING our heads while saying it*

Masaru: "Hehe . . . . .Father? can I make more Babies with her?"

???: "AH? CRAP! Ugly Ass Baby."

Genzou: "Ask Her, Son? She our toy to play with and have sex. Go Ahead."

🤮 Warning: "Disturb Lemon" 🍋

Koharu: *Undressing* "Hehehe. . . Come to me, Darling?" *Open her arms*

Me & All the ???: "Ah S***?!"

"Masaru began getting it on with her. as she unbuckle his pants and release his Manhood underneath. and she was now getting it on. You Saw her licking his manhood. you were disgusted, even your mind Thought voice were disgusted and furious to see and hear it"

Masaru: "Ah? Koharu? Don't lick it that much. start sucking. *He shove it inside her mouth*

Mike & ???: "NOOOO!!!"

Koharu: *Sucking sound* Mmm?! So . . . . *Up & Down* Tasty?!"

???: *Fail Piano sound effect*

"As Masaru Hold Poor Koharu head for her to keep sucking his Manhood. she kept going Up & down fast, as Masaru moan for his enjoyment and Genzou was enjoy seeing it as he was sitting on my favorite fold-able coffee table"

Me & ???: "NOOOO!" *Me Struggling under my door*

"As i continue seeing Koharu Sucking Masaru Manhood. he moan in excite as he feel his urge to release it"

Masaru: "Ahh?! I'm cumming! Koharu! Take it! Take it All! *Boom* Yes."

Koharu: "Ah!!! Y-yes! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!" *Sucking it all*

"I was in horror, when She pull out and Swallow all of his Stuff and Suck out the rest on his manhood"

Masaru: "Ah! That felt good! Now let get to the main event! Get Down. Koharu?!"

Koharu: "Haha. . . Okay Darling?"

"Koharu Took off her clothes, which was a very lewd Outfit underneath it the whole time. It was showing his Chest Numbs, her Womanhood and more. she even have filled condom tied around her Skimpy Outfit. And see Masaru fully undressed, even showing his disgusting Manhood which was hard. as Koharu was instantly drooling from her mouth and her Womanhood was dripping fast."

Me: "No. . . . .Pls?!"

???: "Yeah . . .You Said it."

"She lay on the mat, which i brought far from home. and she open her legs up and widen her Womanhood as she wanted to be fluff so hard. as Masura was getting into position and was bout to insert it into her. he turn and look at you."

Masura: "You'll can join us in too. and have sex with her night long just like us and dad."

"I was furious when he said and reply to him"

Me: "NO!!! . . . . . YOU UGLY BLONDE MOTHERF*****!!!"

"Masura was anger from what i said to him, till his grin went away and became a smirk as he was plotting something evil of what he already wants"

Masura: "Well then. . . . Enjoy Looking at us having sex together while your trapped hopeless on your own door!"

"He slam it inside her so hard that she moan so loudly at the process and he aggressively going in and out of her, as they also make loud slapping noise while there at it."

Me: "NO!!! You Bastard!!! STOP!!!"

???: "SON OF A B****!"

Masura: "AH?! This feel so Good doing it with her. Going in and out of her pussy, while dad and you are watching and without that Arata around. Me & Dad can keep doing this on her. as well as his friend and other stranger are into these as well. right dad?"

Genzou: "Hehehe. We're even making Money off of those videos of doing it with her. it was a good profit. and good stress relief while doing it with her. we can even let you have sex with her and give you a good profit of it as well."

"As they both talked to me about their plans while Masura kept slamming her, i was bout to burst as i was never into this . . . . NTR Crap and seeing Both Ugly men Fluffing her so aggressively and using her as profit for their growing business just by fluffing her. and making her their fluff slave just to enjoy. . . . . Then i've had enough of their own greed"

Me: "NO! . . . . . HOW BOUT A GOOD . . . . MIDDLE FINGER TO YOU. . . . .BITCH!!! *Flip the bird at Him* F*** YOU ARSEHOLE!!

???: "HAHAHAHA!

Other ???: "OMG?! Your An Amazing Jackass?! HAHAHA!

"Genzou was suprise and unamused, while Masura got angry and started going faster to Koharu. he then even started kissing her, as she was kissing him back while moaning and telling him to cum inside her already"

Masura: "Jeez? Mike? That really got me angry, but thanks to you. You might as well enjoy seeing this right here. the big moment, i'm about to cum inside her . . . Now! Koharu take it! Take it All! ALL OF IT! AHH!"

Koharu: "AHH?! YES? Give It To ME AH? *Twitch* It's now all inside me?! *Sigh* T-thank You."

Me: "Ah? Man, that just awful."

???: "But it was kinda hot."

???: "Damn it, Nate? Shut up! it's not?!"

Masura: "Ah?! that felt great. *Get up* It wouldn't been more fun, if you join in. but since your being a complete dick and not having her your own way, as a sex slave to you or us. then you might as well enjoy these instead. All of Us . . . . .F****** Her with all of Dads friends instead, even some of my own gang too."

Genzou: "Come in, Guy!" *Clapping*

"When he did so. they all came inside my bedroom, carrying beer, smokes and camera. . . . . Worse of all, they were all bald, old, Ugly just like him and his son. and then a few more came inside. i instantly knew it was Masura friends some of them still look young, but with awful facial hair around their chin and mustache too. they all look gangster and Highschool or thug bullies just like him. and they all surrounded Koharu"

Genzou: "Hehe. . . . . Okay everyone. i want too thank you all to come over here, so we can have fun inside this base that these boy have made for us and have sex with this girl that my son and i have found. Just look at her, so beauiful! So Sexy, you wanna have sex with her all night. . . . . But Don't worry, She all ours to play with. So make sure my guys need to record all of this so we can make money off of this and my son too."

All the Ugly men: "Hahaha. Just let us have fun with her all ready. Come on! Come on! Genzou!"

Koharu: "Wait! I want to do something first. before we can start." *Looking at me*

Masura: "Ahahaha! i knew what your doing Koharu. just do it to him already. he won't resist you.

Genzou: "Yes! Do it to him. He won't get away."

Me: "Wait, what?!" *Look at Koharu*

Koharu: "Hmhmhm. *walking to me* don't worry about them. They . . . .All took good care about me. *Couch infront of me* after all, pls take care of me too. . . . . Mike?"

Me: "What? This? NO! I can- *She kisses me*"

"She was kissing me and she was winning. i couldn't resist her tongue any longer. she kept going till she stop. and i let out relief, i felt exhausted from that. it felt i couldn't breath"

Me: "H-how can she? . . . . . N-No? I-I-I'm sorry Arata?" *Drop head*

Koharu: "Oh? Don't be like that. *Pick my head up* He's gone. and you could have fun with me all night long. as well as f*** me with these guys as well."

All of them: "Hehehe. . . Do it kid. do it. F*** her and hang out with us all night long."

"After what they did to her and them want me to join them. i was sick to the heart, even if what there planning on using her just to make me join them"

Me: "No! I won't do it. . . . . And in fact. my friend would cover my back when you did stuff such as these to me. . . . . And Koharu?! Look at her* Snap out of it! remember me?! They used you just to have there ways with me. Snap out of it?! Wake up?!"

Koharu: "What? Hehehe. . . Oh, Mike i remember you so well. Arata not here. let just have some fun, while there watching."

"She got into business and pull my pants down and start fluffing my Manhood and she was going incredible fast too"

Me: "Oh NO! She doing it. She Draining me?! AH! She's going faster! . . . . . NO?! Oh NO! I'm bout too- Ah! *Shoot it inside of her mouth* Ah!? Man?"

Masura: "Hahaha! That was so Fast for him. i bet he still a virgin."

Koharu: "Hmhm?! *Swallow it all* Wow, that was tasty from you? let's have more . . . . Together?!"

"Masura don't know i'm not a virgin, i slept with many girls. but not her. and yet she wanted more from me?!"

Me: "Ah Crap?! . . . . Pls?! Koharu! Snap out of it."

Koharu: "Oh Mike? Pls don't make this worst on yourself. it'll be enjoyable as possible."

"Koharu got on top of me and inserted my Manhood inside her womanhood, it felt tight inside her. and she got into business in the process."

Me: "Ah NO?! Pls! . . . . . MY Waifus! Help Me?!" *Getting slammed by her*

Koharu: "Ah? A Harem!? . . . .How Cute? Why not i join in Darling?" *Kept riding on him*

"It was getting bad. . . . as her inside was closing in. and my manhood reach the tip inside her and i was getting drain inside of her. and i knew i can't hold it anymore"

Koharu: "Mike? Pls, cum inside me. Pls?! Let's have fun all night long with them all together."

Me: "No?! I need. . . . . Just N-need to. . . . . .WAKE UP! . . . . AHHHH!!!"

"Loud Buzz Noise goes off in my bedroom"

Me: "AHHH!!! *Long Gasping* W-what?! It was. . . . . . A Nightmare? Oh man? *Left my blanket to look at pant* Ahh? Jeez? i thought i did it? . . . . Man?"

"It was all a nightmare, i look at my alarm and snooze off. it was 10:00 Am. i walked to the bathroom just to wash myself off from the sweat and guilt of what i experience from it. . . . and after a long shower and breakfast i made, i sat down. trouble and spooked of what to do next of how i was willing just to get Koharu back and get Genzou and Masura in jail for there crimes."

Me: "OH? It Hopeless!!! *Slam my empty coke can on the floor* How i'm i going to get those A**hole in jail?!"

"I was Stumping my foot hard, as a ticking time bomb. till i shocking idea came up, and yet regret it. i look at phone. . . . and then the photo i have with old man i hang out before this. and it felt a long time seeing him. when i isolated myself between him'

Me: *Long Sigh* "Okay old Man. *Pick up my phone* I-i need your help for this . . . . and i'm not doing this alone without you. This is for Arata and . . . . Koharu. *Dialing in my phone*

"Story continued in the next part"

"Prepare for Anti-Ntr Raid"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.1K 171 40
Run Kami!" I scream as I activate my quirk, wrenching my head around quickly and spotting my target. I ignore the pain in my neck, blood pooling into...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...
160 3 23
The book is like this epic mashup of all fandoms. It's seriously the coolest thing ever! Picture this: In one chapter you're diving into the twisted...
484K 14.5K 75
When Usagi Ametsuchi meets Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio at the Hunter Exam, the five quickly become friends. However, they find out fast enough...