~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

بواسطة TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... المزيد

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku

878 20 9
بواسطة TheSecondAssassin

summary: Izuku finds out about Bakugo cheating and confronts him. Then there are some spicy spicy revenge/ jealousy traps. I honestly just saw this comic on Instagram a while ago and thought it would be cool to recreate it with the original context uhh
*wattpad is being a bitch rn and won't let me add more than one photo but the comic is fairly popular so I just added the panel that pretty much sums it up/actually inspired this story

warnings: messy breakup, shouting, hard recovery/slight mentions of depression

THIRD PERSON

Odium. Dread.
Izuku wasn't sure how to feel as waves of nausea suddenly threatened to drown him.

His eyes trained on his phone, still laying on the floor where he dropped it seconds earlier. He got sent a video by a willfully unknowing Uraraka to a basic gossip chat with a few of his friends. He wouldn't have even opened the initial notification if it wasn't for Iida's immediate spam, deeming the video as inappropriate and trespassing Bakugo's privacy.

It was a simple video - barely even four minutes - but it showed enough. Bakugo was sitting on a big red couch at a bar, his hair and hero costume were recognizable enough, but what really gave him away was the girl moaning his name. Bottom half of the costume was covered by her silky red dress, she sat facing Izuku's boyfriend on his lap, lips interlocked feverishly. It almost made the greenette gag again to replay how Katsuki rose up, supporting the girl by her legs and carrying her out into a deep maroon elevator. The door beeped behind them and the owner of the phone turned around to film her reaction, hand over her mouth in shock. Her giggles were obviously stifled as Mina talked over the music "Blastyy! Go get someee." she drawled out softly, knocking onto Kirishima's shoulder as they both laughed.

Next, his eyes drifted to the small picture frame on his desk. Despite getting it for him on his birthday, Bakugo reminded him relentlessly of how secret their relationship had to be - of course, they'd both agreed at the time. Threats of press and rumours seemed unimportant now that Izuku really knew why he didn't want this getting out to the public.

It took him three seconds to scan over the small white teddy bear on his unmade bed before all the surprise turned to anger simultaneously.

What the actual fuck.

Before he could process things further, Izuku found himself slamming his door open and flying down the stairs, angry red tears threatening to spill. He was going to leave the dorms, he swears he was! Until a deep voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Yo Deku come look a-"

Bakugo didn't have time to finish his sentence when Izuku balled the material of his shirt in his hands. Sero stopped the videogame on the rainbow road track and everyone looked up to awknowledge what could only be explained as a broken Izuku. Despite being wrapped up in fabric, his fists were shaking uncontrollably. His face was scrunched up in utter betrayal and hate, staring deep into the blond's crimson red eyes.

"SEVEN MONTHS." Nothing could've prepared them for the hoarseness in his voice, strained and painful.
"SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS KATSUKI! SEVEN!"
Kirishima rose from the common room's couch and held a hand up to Izuku, almost as if to stop him in place. He was about to speak up when the greenette continued, baring his teeth slightly at the paralyzed idiot in his arms.
"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR SEVEN MONTHS AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY FOR SOME DUMB CHICK AT A BAR?"

Everyone sucked in a breath simultaneously, eyes wide like saucers. Bakugo was dropped unceremoniously on the carpet, but the greenette continued.
"HUH?! WAS I NOT ENOUGH?" Red tears streaked down his cheeks like a bloodied river.
"I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS LESS THAN A ONE NIGHT STAND!" The laugh that came out was dark and broken. "THAT'S WHAT IT WAS, WASN'T IT? KAH-TSU-KEY"

Mina was the first to find herself equally angry at who she saw as a friend, whipping to look at the blond still shell shocked on the floor.
Bakugo was about to speak up when Izuku held his head down in defeat. "-maybe that's all we should've been." The words hung sharp in the air, stale. Izuku looked up and smiled, tilting his head to the side in a desperate hope to keep himself together.

"Look, Izuku, I didn't mean-" Midoriya let himself run a hand through his hair, ruffling up the soft green locks. His eyes met his boyfriend's again, bored and cold towards who he once considered the love of his life. "-to hurt you! I was really out of it!" The scoffs that followed weren't solely from the greenette and Bakugo cringed as he realized his friends knew how sober they'd all been that day he found the attractive brunette bimbo.

But Katsuki couldn't lose him! This was the love of his life they were talking about!

The blond found it in himself to stop hiding his head in shame, looking up with a surprisingly defiant glint in his eyes. Izuku would have found it in himself to step back if it wasn't for the overwhelming fact that he did not care. In fact, Izuku didn't even think he wanted to be there at that moment.

Mina shot up her seat the second she confirmed Bakugo's intentions. One thing was clear and it was the fact Izuku needed to be protected, cherished and taken away from the soon-to-be crazy hothead. Fuck her friend! If he was gonna go and be rude to his green-haired boyfriend then he didn't deserve to have him in the first place!

With that final thought, she got Sero and Kirishima to help hold him down, dragging him halfway up to the steps in tries to give Izuku some space. The carpet ending under his feet shot Bakugo out of his confused state and the struggles were harder to put up with than the limpness.

"WAIT NO! NO IZUKU I LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. HEY! LOOK AT ME NERD I- I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. GODS IZU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! ILL BE GOOD FOR YOU! ONLY YOU!" Tears streamed down his face in blue ribbons, threatening to spill onto the clean wood underneath the group. His voice busted from the weight of his tears and all he could manage were silent sobs, pleading forgiveness.

In contrast, Izuku was stonefaced. There was a time to break down and there was a time of strength, aiding him to remain monotone and unforgiving. Despite this, he gave one last smile before it simmered down to a small grimace - almost as if someone had shoved spoilt milk down his throat and asked him if it tasted good. Disgust and unmasked anger flashed for a second before he turned, his bouncing hair implying he was smiling at the wall.

"We- We're over, Bakugo. I'm sorry."

His family name.

His apologetic tone.

The slight stutter he seemed familiar to.

Bakugo broke down, keeping limp in his friend's arms as he was dragged softly up the elevator. He didn't allow himself to crumble until he was alone.

He'd messed up. He'd messed up really, really badly.

~~~

The next few days were painful for the whole class. Parts of the bakusquad took the liberty of updating the whole class on the situation via a separate groupchat without the old couple. Confusion-laced tones asked for more details that they were unable to give, and in hopes of giving him distance, the dekusquad only ended up alienating the young boy further.

Despite previously spending endless lunches with Uraraka, Iida and the occasional Shoto and Tsuyu, Deku seemed more closed off than he ever had before.

Eyes drifted to the sulking greenette on the blue lunchroom chairs in the cafeteria. He had a grey hoodie pulled up to hide his green curls, seemingly in a staring contest with an equally exhausted Shinso Hitoshi from general. A disgruntled Hatusme Mei completed the pair, mumbles out of earshot from class 1A.

"Mido if you don't win I swear to god I'll have you try out my water-resistant scuba bodysuit." There was a pause as she smirked. "Besides, I bet Shinso would love the view:" The purple-haired boy blushed profusely but didn't deny it, to which the greenette laughed hoarsely. "Ha-ha Hatsu very comforting."
Giggles turned to full-blown laughs as Shinso blinked, signalling the end of the contest.
Before he knew what he was really doing, Izuku got up and pulled Shinso with him, twirling him around in a fit of laughter. On the fifth turn, he knelt down like a lawn chair and let out the most angelic laugh.

"Fucking hell y'know what? I'd die to see you in the same wetsuit before the end of lunch." Shinso was left in the dust when Mei and Izuku both rushed out of the cafeteria towards the support course, tripping over their feet and sliding on smooth tile like small little rockstars. The boy stared after them for two seconds before he smiled widely, eyes glinting with soft hope and mischievous ideas. Not soon after, he ran out after them.

Not all of class 1A was there to witness this, but the ones that were seemed shocked out of their minds.
Not only was Midoiya healing, but he was doing so without them.

~~~

Shinso was in a bodysuit.
Shinso was in a waterproof scuba diving bodysuit and Midoriya couldn't take it.

He didn't even try to hide his wandering eyes roaming over Hitoshi's solid muscle climbing up his arms and accentuating his waist. Green roamed over tight wetsuit material gripping softly at his legs, up to his slight tan line and to the defined abs sticking out from the fabric. He misted over a sharp jawline and made his stop at deep purple eyes staring right back at him, where he proceeded to blush in pure embarrassment.

The actual demon laughed out at him and called him over to the edge of the school pool where they'd migrated to. Hitoshi swam while Izuku walked, meeting at the edge of the huge water curve. As Izuku leaned down to hear what his friend had to say, the insomniac grabbed firmly at the back of his neck and dunked his head underwater.

"Stop staring at me." He wheezed out in a joking tone.
Once out in the open air once more, Izuku puffed his cheeks in annoyance and joined in on the laughter, dripping hair shielding his eyes in the most alluring way.
Shinso had to look away from the tempting pink lips, instead making eye-contact with a smirking Mei, who he proceeded to stick his tounge out at.

~~~

The future heroes could only stare as their classmate showed up three minutes late to class, hair obviously hastily dried but still fluffily damp and not wearing his signature grey hoodie. Aizawa smirked and approached him, whispering something into his ear that only he had the fortune of hearing.

"Stop messing around with my son. I don't want grandkids yet." Midoriya's eyes widened and he moved to speak, when sensei continued confidently. "He has pictures of you on his wall, Midoriya. I don't think you're in the right place to deny this right now." The same angelic laughter boomed through the silent classroom, bringing smiles to many faces. To the surprise of most students, the edges of Aizawa's lips quirked up the tiniest bit as he left the greenette to walk back to his seat with no reprecussions, something he had never done to a tardy student before.

Bakugo was regretting everything in life, it seems.
Not only had he genuinely lost the only person who he truly considered his equal, but he had to sit back and watch him heal without him. In many ways, he knew he was doing better than Deku and that didn't sit well with him - those oversized hoodies and eyebags couldn't be for nothing, and it gave him a sick sense of satisfaction to know the nerd was suffering just as much as he was. That, however, didn't mean he wasn't pissed at himself for wanting him back.

In a grotesque battle of feelings, he realized Deku had always been happier without him. It wasn't anything new when Bakugo started bullying him and it wasn't anything new now. It just seemed like fate had chosen a path of pain he couldn't avoid. And maybe he was shifting the blame off himself, but watching the one he once looked up to patch things up with the class felt like millions of needles piercing his skin.

It didn't help to see Shinso wearing Izuku's missing hoodie after class that day, either.

~~~

The two weeks that had passed since the breakup helped Deku in wondrous ways. As an angsty teen does, the class was surprised (and mildly turned on) to see Izuku had buzzed the sides of his hair, remaining in a green undercut. The same fluffy curls sat on the top of his head, occasionally falling over his eyes in the cutest way.

It also didn't take long for Mei and Shinso to find out how Izuku got cheated on.
Hatsume sure had something to say about the whole situation.

The trio had been in the support lab once more, basking in the escape from all school classes that day. They were laughing at Izuku's dumb recollection of his previous class, to which Hatsume remembered she needed to check things with poweloader to make sure her support gear was mailed out to a few of Izuku's classmates for the recent costume upgrades. She warned that she may be gone for a while and hurried off, completely missing Shinso's nervous composure.

"H-hey Zuku." Izuku seemed surprised at the nickname before he thought up one of his own, relaxing into a soft smile.
"Yeah Hito?" He tried it out as he moved to sit beside the purple haired male, backs against the wall on the floor.
Shinso sucked in a short breath and squeezed his eyes shut.

"I like you. A lot."

If he had opened his eyes, Shinso might've caught a glimpse of a furiously blushing Izuku, which he missed. Instead, the greenette crawled over to him and placed a hesitant hand on his shoulder, forcing those purple eyes to meet green. "I really like you too, Hitoshi." There was no time to process the words before Izuku became his usual rambling mess. "But what if I only think I like you because I want Kacchan back? What if we start dating and I hurt you? I really don't wanna hurt you, Hitoshi... I think I lo-
His sentence was cut short by the feeling of lips on his.

Izuku immidiately slid completely onto Shinso's lap, facing him. His fingers weaved onto deep purple roots as strong hands held onto the waist they were itching to feel beneath their fingers. Hitoshi used the pads of his thumbs to poke under Izuku's white t-shirt, Mei's new invention meant to be temperature and wrinkle-proof.

Speaking of the devil, Hatusme chose this as the time to round the corner back to the support course and immiditely hide behind the doorway's wall. She was about to walk back to powerloader when a very twisted idea entered her head.

She whipped out her phone and hit record right as Izuku let in Shinso's tounge, strangling out his name. The greenette tilted his head downwards to deepen the kiss slightly, biting Hitoshi's bottom lip softly. Shinso let out a soft groan of approval but pulled away, desperate for air. His forehead touched Izuku's as he let out a breathless chuckle. "Don't worry Zuzu, I trust you." It didn't seem as if Izuku was listening though, as he looked hazy with unfocused eyes. "Does this mean I'm the bottom?" Izuku was heard barely whispering before Shinso burst out laughing. It wasn't long before Izuku snapped out of it and joined him, shouting out small frases of endearment. "Shut up insomia! Mei better not hear about this." He wheezed out between laughs.

"Hear what, losers? Moans?" Mei popped out from behind the doorway, phone still in hand. All three continued the laughter and Mei found herself accidentally pressing the end button on the video. After confirmation they did not, in fact, want to keep their relationship a secret, she sent the recording to a very confused 1A.

Let's just say the reactions were mixed.

A/N

Literally my past three stories have had kiss scenes in them lmfao am I okay?
This was super genuinely just a vomit of ideas so if it seemed unorganized that's probably why.

As you can probably tell,, I'm obsessed with Shindeku but don't know how to bring them together without involving a second potential love interest so that's frustrating. Ik my constant loop is shin/todo/baku so if you guys want other relationships pls let me know.
Uhh yeah I hope you guys enjoyed :D

Tons more action stuff coming soon too, I think. No matter how much romance I do I always crawl back to badass!deku fics honestly. (plus a few
of my irl are finding out about this book and it's making me nervous tbh)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60 0 32
this is basicly one shots or ideas that I have for future fics. if I don't write them I might forget. Ripping apart my brain and showing you the cont...
186K 5.1K 58
There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what he did not know is that this mission wou...
2.4K 20 18
This my first sorry about garmmer , or if anything is incorrect Rocky (my oc ) kidnapped the leage of villans , hero's along with class 1-A,1-B...
76.1K 1.6K 55
Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to make things worse he was kidnapped by th...