ECHOES OF THE WIND : Jacob...

بواسطة Ali24097

PART 2 OF "AGAINST THE WIND" "Echoes of the wind" that continues the another loop in Jacob's and Renesmee lov... المزيد

Cast~
PROLOGUE {Renesmee}
RECAP : AGAINST THE WIND
21.THE RETURN {Jacob}
22.THE WILD CARD {Renesmee}
22.THE WILD CARD {Jacob}
23.THE DEPARTED
ELAPSE
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMIMG (Part1)
24.NEVER SAW THIS COMING (PART2)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 1)
25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 3)
26.INESTIMABLE
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Jacob}
27.THE THIRD ANGLE {Renesmee}
28.FLASHBACK
29.OUT OF THE BLUE
30.FOR BETTER_FOR WORSE {Jacob}
30.FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE {Renesmee}
31.THE CORE
32.OVER AND DONE WITH
33.SQUARE ONE
EPILOGUE : MASK OF CONTENTMENT
PREVIEW : RETURN OF THE WIND

25.THE PREVIOUS ERA (PART 2)

203 8 0
بواسطة Ali24097

JACOB

Leah flicked to me. 'What do you mean?'

'It's now or never.' I stared at the droopy-eyed-old man who sat there impassively, glaring back at us.

'Jacob!' She wisphered.

I stood up pacing fast towards him, as Leah followed. 'We are here with a purpose!' I snapped at that old man.

The bearded man scoffed. 'I was aware of it the very first time you stepped inside my house. I am sure the Quilete symbol proves what you both are.'

I shook the shock that struck my mind, interrupting my angry thoughts. Where it ebidded and flowed in my blood but beside it calmed me down. And as I wasn't sure about why did it happened.

'Then why did you let us stay?' Leah asked.

'Because I never saw the strong urge and patience like this to accomplish the purpose through someone's eyes.' He paused. 'Whatever you are here for is your need and not your want!' He smiled. 'And I'm here for your help.'

I felt a sudden popping respect for this half-shut-eyed man and a soft sorrow for him.

'There are some questions that we want you to answer.' Leah hesitated. 'Only if that's not too much for us to ask for?'

'I will be glad to~'

I held my breath together.'Do you know something about The Crescent Alpha?'

'Huh! The Crescent Alpha?!' He repeated, with his lips twitched a little. 'For over 6 centuries ago, a werewolf tribe here was blessed with the power of immortality by a noble witch, beside the fact that transform into a wolf or not.' He paused, his eyes furrowed. 'But no one ever ask me about this.' He coughed. 'Strange! Isn't it?' He said.

'And what else~?' I asked and at the same time anger flushed me. Are we here from the last 15 days to get to know what we already knew?! No. No. He would know more! Deep breaths.

'I don't know any further about this.'

My fist clenched, with my jaw rooted tight.

'Jacob!' Leah warned.

'But_' He added. 'I know a place where you can find about it. Maybe it will help~'

Leah shook her head. 'We would be pleased to know.'

'It will almost consume 6 days of travel if you would start from tomorrow; to reach the the upper southwest part of America.' He soon told us address of somewhat -a historian.

'She wasn't a historian!' Leah interrupted.

'Yeah! She was....Whatever she was!' I hesitated.

After 5 days of travel we finally spotted a house, crimson-brown with shiny white beams and pillars, with side stair as an entrance. It was surrendered between the grassy lush of green and that made it even hard to get to know how it would help us?!

We stepped up the stairs, as from the knob of the door hung a brown card-sheet board, written with subtle handwriting , 'How shall I help you?'.

The door was left-half open as we stepped in_with extra careful steps.

'How shall I help you?' A soft feminine voice repeated the words that hung from the door.

We turned around to look at her. Brown-earthy hair framed a small face with almond-shaped light brown eyes that stared back at us, bright with humour. A dazed expression dominated her features and the state of her brown hair coiled into a messy bun extended her candid look effectively at us; but a smile covered her lips.

She wore a black jeans and an oversized grey hoodie with its cuffs pulled up in a hurry.

'We need some information about the Crescent Alpha.' Leah prompted.

A crooked smile played on the girl's face. Her eyes remained slightly narrowed. 'The Crescent Alpha?!' She glanced briefly at the floor, biting her lips, lost in thoughts, shoving and weaving to the flood of information and then she finally spoke.

'I think, I can help!' Her expressions grew radiant, as her voice quickened. 'Um....you guy's stay here. I will be right back!' She hurried, gushing over the words. As she rushed she hit her foot over a medium wooden stool, tumbling over it almost losing her balance.

'Lookout_' I warned but soon realised it was too late.

'Ouch!' She scoffed. 'Am....I'm sorry.'

She walked inside while Leah sat back on the white-messy-couch and I stood against the shiny glass bookshelf with a dreadfully quite surrounding.

.......Minutes later, the little footsteps returned; carrying a thick fat book that seemed old enough to be of her great great great grandfather's age. She walked towards me within an unease.

'Here it is.' She passed me the old-worn-out book and I placed it on the computer table which was already overflowing with several files and pages.

'THE NEW REALM' I read.

I turn over the hard cardboard covered with dark brown paper, striped with shimmering gold thin strips at the boundary and the space was filled with the Devian art. The name was carved at the acute center of the book. I flipped the pages as it stated:

"THE ANIWAYA"

In some cultures, the tribes hold powerful believes when it comes to the wolves that leads to the belief in such creature as werewolves: part man, part wolves. But beside myths and beliefs, the legend about the shapeshifters: those who could change their shapes with their will were meant to be real. Amazingly enough the most common of these shapes was of the wolfs.

THE ANIWAYA or the wolf clan has been throughout time the largest clan. It was believed that the members of the clan described the wolf's as members of their family, brothers or sisters. The clan's bond were that close to the wolf that it was believed that whatever happened to the wolves would happen to the member of family. The family members held the wolf's in high esteem; considering them sacred, able to guide them between this world and the spirit world.

And this made 'THE FIVE SON'S 'of 'THE ANIWAYA' member's to transform into a real huge werewolves, who were meant to be the protectors of 'THE CHEEROKE TRIBE'. Historically, this wolf clan was the largest among any supernatural being. Few brothers of this clan were said to be extremely powerful. They were called 'THE ALPHA'S'.

I flipped the page to next.....

I focused. My curiosity beaded like a cat's eyes fixated upon it's prey, as I continued reading.

"THE FIVE SON'S"

One of the most endearing qualities of this pack was their packs dynamic, which indeed, even other cultures tried to adopt.

Their pack dynamic was incredibly strong due to the roles that each members of the pack played. Everything they did was for the good of the tribe. Their exceptional skills of hunting as well as how the protected each other and their tribe invited a great deal of envy.

The son's were: Nicholes Anderson, Rudolf Anderson, Sameul Anderson, Matthew Anderson and the youngest among all; Brian Anderson.

But as it is considered that a tale always has two sides and so were there; some member among the tribes who wanted to take over all the powers upon them, rule the estate and consequently the pack lost two of their youngest members: Matthew and Brian Anderson. In the context, the other three saved themselves and the tribe but the others mourned.

After the loss, the pack dynamic had to shift to accommodate the loss that cames with great sadness and gloom. It became a hard time coming back and working.

I flipped further more.....and the crinkly-yellow-worn-out page was occupied by a symbol. The black base rooted with V shape in the middle; where the five other branches were curved with thick wavy strip lines with three black dots at right bottom. The two of the bidding strip was marked blood red.

A shiver jolted down my spine.

'The five parts of this symbol refers to THE FIVE SON'S and these red marked lines symbolise those which the pack lost in the attack.' The little female informed. She sighed. 'Matthew Anderson and Brian Anderson.'

I ran my fingers around the symbol, feeling an inevitable destructive unease. I gulped down loudly.

'And what does this dot's symbolise?' Leah asked.

She scoffed. 'The last part of the story is still undiscovered!'

I breathed as I flipped.......

"THE BLESSING"

The change of the 'ANIWAYA CLAN' to 'THE CRESCENT WOLF CLAN'.

The nobel witch blessed the pack of 'THE FIVE SON'S' with the power of immortality, binding them with the moon that made them vulnerable to any weapon...... But the reason behind this blessing went undiscovered forbidden.

I flipped the further........and further.......and further...... but everything went blank.

'What's the story after this?' I shook my head. What happen this crescent wolf clan? I thought, as numerous others thoughts flooded my mind. And why did the witch blessed them with the power? Where are these members of the clan? I wondered. And how is this all related to our story? My mind stuffed with the popping questions, making it hard for any thoughts to formulate further.

'Just go and find about them in all of these grimores!' I snapped at her. 'We can't just sit back and believe that it's still undiscovered.' I yelled. 'We can~'

'Jacob! Relax.' Leah snarled at me.

I forced my eyes shut, releasing that I was trembling hard, the little girl stared at me with horror struck eyes as her lips slightly parted with each other. I took few deep breaths to calm myself. 'I am sorry.' I whispered.

She smiled. 'It's Okay!' She stepped towards me. 'I can help you finding further about this but~' She exhaled. 'I need time.'

My eyes flickered to the light-brown eyes that blinked in confusion. 'How long?' I raised both eyebrows.

'I guess...twenty days!'

I shook my head. 'Seven days?'

'It's not a spoon fed work!'

'Ten days?!' I set up the deadline.

'Fifteen.' She said, both her eyebrows furrowed.

'Ok fine!' Leah agreed.

I looked at Leah scornfully. 'Seriously?'

'We don't have another choice, Jacob.' She said, both of her eyebrows pulled up.

I rolled my eyes. 'Then I hope that you already have planned about what're we going to do these upcoming days?'

She growled. 'Jacob, it's better if~'

'You guys can stay here?!' The gentle feminine voice hesitated. Both of our eyes shifted to her. 'I mean....only if you want?' She explained.

I sighed. 'Alright!' I agreed. 'Since we don't have another choice_' I quoted Leah's words. '~and also nowhere else to go.' I added.

'Then it's all settled.' A slight smile covered her lips. 'But~' Her features solidified again. 'I.....' She gulped down loudly and hesitated.

'You?' I said, matching her expressions.

'I.....can't exactly assure you about getting the information. I promise I'll try my best, but~' She forced her eyes shut, as her head shook violently.

I stared at her in horror. What exactly does she means? I blinked in confusion. After using a period of half-a-month on some stupid research, she still isn't sure to find it?! I scoffed. 'And what does it means?' I asked, trying not to get sure of what she actually said.

'I mean~'

'Worth risking!' Leah cut her off.

My eyes fluttered, as a confusion flushed me from inside. 'Ofcourse not! We can't just waste half-a-month sitting back at home, researching about something we aren't sure of getting?'

'So what should we do? Run about to search for the members of clan in this entire world? Or run back to Sam?' She flinched. 'Repeatedly listening to the same lines that we already knew about for almost 20 days before.' She snapped and shook her head. 'Or do you have another option, Jake?'

My teeth gritted. 'I don't think we need a second option Leah!' My eyes strectched wide. 'Seems like you already have decided?

'Jacob..' The girl called. 'Leah is right. Sometimes all you could do is wait and hope for the best.' She nodded.

I glanced at the door, deciding to slip away. But where else to go? We don't even have any possible lead to follow nor I can return back.

"So I had the first and the last option with me; faith and hope for the best." I chuckled.

"Ofcourse. And you better know, it was worth waiting?!" Leah raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm..." I breathed. "And finally after 15 days~"

'Jacob!!!!!!' A shrill voice called.

My eyes popped open. 'Josie! Is everything okay?'

Her mouth hung slightly open, pleased. 'It's beyond ok!' She said, as a huge grin flashed across her face. 'Leah?' She patiently drummed her fingers on computer table as the printer remained busy with printing papers.

Soon I realised what it meant. Does it really means that she found out about the rest of the members of the clan? I blinked in surprise. 'Is this about~?'

She scoffed and nodded. 'I found it!'......

"And then Leah came asking if I got a panic attack! and Josie called her for help? But..." I continued.

"Looks like someone's missing out some parts?!" Leah asked, grinning.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "No one is missing any part." I snapped, well aware of what I was missing.

.......She scoffed and nodded. 'I found it!' She bit her lip shaking with great-cheery-excitement as a blissful smile remained etched to her lips. She stepped forward, wrapping her arms around me.

I breathed. My eyes blinked in surprise, as I wrapped my arms back around her *as a casual response*. 'So, what do I say? Congratulations?!' I hesitated.

She pulled back ,still standing with smile. 'To all of us!'

"No offense's!" Leah chuckled.

I rolled my eyes; half irritated. It was just a so-called-team-victory hug. I thought.

"Soon she collected the freshly printed papers, a minute to arrange and staple and finally she passed one to each of us." I continued.

As I sat back on the couch, I read....

'The eldest brother among the ANIWAYA CRESCENT WOLF CLAN was soon left apart.'

Why would a pack so bonded and strong would abandon each other, suddenly? I wondered, both of my brows furrowed in curiosity as I continued....

'It was when he found the first love of his life; Ashley Safflock. Ashley Safflock was a half-human-vampire hybrid by birth who was one of the cheif member of the ancient Navajo Tribe. She was a goddess. She held up powerful beliefs and customs of the people due to her extra human abilities yet unshakable compassion. At the same time, she was a brave warrior who has proved herself for the service of the tribe, when the tribe was in danger, which served as a great deal of envy from some members of the tribe.They spend their life's in a flood of joy and happiness, before something changed.

In the countryside, rumours spread from village to village that Ashley carried the child of Nicholes, which rose a sudden terror in the heart of several tribe member. Nicholes Anderson was claimed as the biological father of the child, who soon was barned from entering the estate, for making people caught up in the frenzy of fear.There were some who supported them, where other's despised. Ashley and Nicholes soon shifted to the countryside where they could take care of their child,but they themselves didn't knew what would the child turn out to be?

To fulfill the mass curiosities, Nichole's left for southeast to search about the considered monster Ashley carried. But....he did never returned.

What!!! Where would he go? I thought. Why wouldn't he return? Was he running from the responsibilities he was given or was he killed? I thought. Of course not, Being a vulnerable to any weapon monster, he cannot be killed. Drinking in each information, I settled my thoughts quietly and clearly, placing it deep down somewhere in my mind.

'There is something that's not right with this...Samuel!' Josie declared, toying idly with the hard paper.

My eyes flickered to her.

She blinked. 'Yeah!' She shook with her lips twitched. 'Just like love-life-meaning-over I supposed?' She paused. 'He lost the...' She said, both her eyes pulled. '...the Epic love of his life and finally he left for somewhere that still unknown!' She flipped the paper across the table. 'I just cannot believe how could someone leave living their entire life losing their love?'

'Um...Maybe it's a wolf thing?' I interrupted her, taking her in the consideration to be his imprint.

She raised an eyebrow. 'Yeah, surely it's a wolf thing. But...' She broke up. 'How did you know about it?'

I hesitated. 'I....' I found Leah glaring at me. 'Maybe it's just....I guessed it correct?' I choosed the right words.

'Ofcourse!' She pursed her lips. 'It's like, the very first glimpse they get of her, they knew it right away that she is the one who will drive the rest of there lives. For them there are no reservation or no second thoughts, they see her and in an instant know that their souls knew each other for a lifetime ago!' She shook her head. 'I just quiet don't get it. How could~'

I smiled. 'And what's in there for Rudolf?' I asked.

Leah cocked her head to one side. 'Something useful I guess.' She sighed. 'Before each of the three abandon each other, Rudolph left with Samuel but did not accompany him further. He choosed to give himself a life away from all those sufferings and pain he have been in the past, where he left heading for direction that he wasn't sure of himself.' She left her hands up in the air. 'But soon after a decade he met Georgia Lenin who was simply a small town girl, but she was the one Rudolf spent the rest of his life with.' She blinked. 'Beside they also had a child about which the paper contains zero information!' She rolled her eyes.

"And after an hour of flipping through each one of their stories, we came up with the decision." I paused.

"To follow up the lead of Nicholes!" Leah prompted.

I nodded. "Also according to the stuffed information, we didn't had any further lead about any of them, despite ultimately setting up the last effort to search for Nicholes somewhere in southeast." I slid my fingers into my front pockets. "After running for about twelve~"

"Thirteen!" Leah corrected.

I glared at her. "~about thirteen days, we finally reached there but even reaching there wasn't enough. For almost five and half day we continued searching for him. Sometimes we bustled around the markets, were sometimes we went running in wild crapers round the Banyan tree and sometimes we took up the narrow footpath which led to nowhere."

She exhaled. "Or sometimes we kept shoving through crowds just like an idiot." She paused looking to me to continue.

"We had an almost-looked-like-a-photograph painting with us but it did not help. We had already searched among the whole market, every fair and healthcare, primary and secondary schools." I stressed. "The lone roads and highways, even the forest but we found Nicholes Anderson among the no-further-lead category. And after everything, we came up to know about a monthly market that was held once a month occasionally stuffed with strangers and people's along with the members of neighbouring region's and that was the day!" I smirked.

'Jacob! Are we expecting a-kind-of-a-werewolf to visit a monthly market?' She snapped, with the whispering that was only loud enough for me to here.

'Remember someone said that if there is even a 1% chance we could find about anything about them then we'll have to dig up every possibility that we can?!' I quoted Sam's words, slightly vocalising him. 'So here we are Leah!' I looked at her, with twitched lips. '...looking up every possibility.'

Leah rolled her eyes, as we continued weaving through the crowd. Being called a monthly market doesn't seem right word for it, for if I took momentary glance; it would appear like a fair filled with overflowing products, with overly populated people, stuffed with confusion, deciding about whether should they get along with the roundabout in full swing or choose to shop. Men, women and children collapsed with laughter, carried away in a whirling motion, shrieking with the fun they had.

And all we did was keeping up the pace with the crowd enquiring each one about Nicholes Anderson. While some considered grew suspicious, the other's stated a clear no. But we still continued....

'Have you heard anything about Nicholes Anderson?' I asked a fat-balloon-old man.

'Who?' He asked, his eyes narrowed in confusion.

'Nicholes Anderson!?' I repeated.

He shook his head. 'Pardon me?'

My jaws gritted. 'Nicholes Anders-on?'

'Ha! Ha!' He smiled. 'Your son?'

'What!!' I thought, my fist clenched.

'Let's go!' Leah grabbed me. 'Huh! Such a time waste.'

For another five minutes we pushed among the crowd, making our way.

'Have you ever seen him?' Leah stated, raising up the photograph-painting in her right hand.

A blue-eyed guy stared at the photograph. For about half-a-minute the sapphire blue eyes remained fixed and unblinking. His features grew hard, dominated with suspicion and before I could interrupt him, he flicked to me.

He smirked. 'I would be glad to help.'

I glared at him, as our eyes locked. No one blinked; and I felt a sudden familiarity in those unblinking-sapphire-blue eyes. Something, that felt so familiar yet strange. I didn't give up, no did he. It continued, just like a staring contest and so I had another second to explore the thunder-touched proudness he had for himself. Deep down, I could feel the mixture of joy and tragedy in him. Something was not right about him. Finally he gave up flipping to the photograph that Leah lowered down.

'Where can we find him?' Leah questioned.

He scoffed. 'Don't make me answer that!' He flicked back to me. 'And let me get back to you.' He finally blinked. 'What do you want to know?'

'I think you have few questions that needs to be answered before.' I said, under my teeth gritted.

He glanced down then back, smirking slightly. 'You both are just pissed with hurricane's of questions that currently crashing your minds.' He nodded. 'Okay! Let's solve this.' He slid both of his hands inside his denim blue jeans that were just like the exact shades of his eyes and he moved past behind us.

Without any further words, we turned to follow him. I stepped randomly, filled with certain anxiety building inside me. Why do I feel some similarities in him? A cluster of pain bided inside my brain, that felt like a nerve in my brain burst open. I blinked with narrowed eyes.

After following him for about-last-three-minutes, we ended up somewhere near the highway zone but still he continued walking.

I sighed. 'Let's talk!' I interrupted impatiently.

'Mmmhmm!' He turned to look back at us. 'So first thing goes first. Why do you want to know about him and who are you?' He asked, with unmoving lips.

I raised an eyebrow at him. 'I probably think that in the last five minutes, you would already have figured it out that I am not going to answer anything before you do.'

'I see.' He smiled. 'He's my father.' His expression grew utterly defensive.

My eyes stretched wide with the shock that struck me. For a moment, I paused. Is he the child that woman_ I struggled for her name. _Ashley Safflock carried? Did they settle in here? How come is that possible? Coz it said that Nichole's never looked back and return to his family? And beside this, Is Ashley still alive being a half-human-vampire hybrid?

I stammered. And finally here it was....the blue eyes, the familiar arrogance, the similar way of talking and the burning proudness. It was 'him'. The golden-black-blue-eyed crescent alpha. I gulped down heavily. My fist clenched tight, successfully recalling every word he said that night. My eyes burned with anger.

'Your turn?' He interrupted.

'I'm Jacob Black.' I wretched the words. 'This is Leah!' I stared impassively. 'Hope you remember?'

'Hold on!' He stepped. 'Well! Sorry to say, but i don't remember people who just passes by.' He continued. 'And by the way I'm Daniel Anderson.' His expressions softened. He pursed his lips. 'And yeah! Here it goes. What you want?'

I suddenly realized how unfamiliar he was of both of us. I wondered if my mind has become an exhausted engine or is it the result of deep thinking, I'm loosely aware of. Why I suddenly feel that he's someone related but not exactly 'him'? Also there's the third possibility, that my mind was an-overused-exhausted-engine and these inevitable sense and instinct can't end up until my body ceases functioning.

I sighed, trying to muster every information I had gained about the overly-proud werewolf, bottling it all in as I held my breath to speak. 'We know you and your father Nicholes Anderson are from The Crescent Wolf Clan.'

His jaw rooted, with teeth settling down. In that split of a second every nerve in his body and brain was electrified. With scattered focus, he titls his head slightly to one side and he smiled. 'I didn't get my answer?'

Leah shook her head. 'We need your help.' She prompted.

My eyes flicked to her in surprise and so was his filled with nervous anticipation yet a slight shock mingled with it. At the same time my thoughts danced in infinite direction, attempting to step back, not wanting his help pushing against me like in invisible gale. Where the shock creeps over me like an icy-chill numbing my brain gradually. In this frozen state, my mind offers me only one thought. There's no avoiding it. I stepped forward with aggression and impatience clutching me but an authoritive hand pulled me back.

'Jacob!' Leah cautioned.

I glowered back at her where she blinked with a nod. The blue eyes got fixed at me, where I feel his inside fuming and thought stirring to pick a fight.

'Yes, we need your help!' She sighed. 'I don't know if it would sound stupid but_' She said, her eyes closed. '~one of your kind; a crescent alpha wolf has entered our territory and ~'

'A Crescent Alpha?' He scoffed.

I raised a brow at him. 'That's correct.'

'And thus it sum-up's to you guys being a werewolf?' He looked at us. 'If I'm not wrong?' He flicked to Leah with a slight smirk. 'Both of you?'

'That doesn't seems a bigger concern here.' I scowled.

He glared at me. 'But it seems to me, what do you think?'

Leah rolled her eyes. 'Both of you, just stop getting onto each other's nerves.'

His lips twitched. 'I think it's your friend who needs to understand-'

'I will, as soon as you stop acting like a raged-villian here!'

'This applies same for you.' He stepped forward. 'If you need help, simply ask for it.' He demanded.

The anger boils up inside me, consuming every other emotions I had. 'I...'

'Daniel please!' Leah shouted, as her eyes fluttered rapidly. 'We need your help and it's important.' She pleaded.

He glanced down for a second before and looked back at us again. 'So you wanna meet my father?'

Leah nodded.

He thought about half-a-minute, nervously. 'Fine! Currently he's out of town for three days, but_' He sighed. '_I'll look forward to it after he returns.'

'So where are we gonna find him after three day's?' I asked, impatiently.

He smiled. 'Meet me here, at this time, just after three day's.'

'Fine!' Leah agreed.

He exhaled as he turned to leave. 'By the way, he's Professor Nik.' He smirked. 'No one here knows about Nicholes Anderson.'

'Professor Nik?!' I blinked in confusion.

"It just nagged me about him being a professor." I said."I mean, doesn't it appears strange for a werewolf to act like a professor? But it only existed until I met him. Just after three day's, we walked back right there at the right time." I stopped.

"But instead we found a grey Audi parked right in front of us." Leah added.

I smiled. "And there he was, leaning against it with the same sapphire-unblinking-blue eyes and twitched lips."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

285K 5.8K 38
It has been two years since Edward and the Cullens left. He broke my heart more than I thought possible. It wasn't until I started to hang out with J...
709K 16.3K 52
I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN THE GOOD WAY) ITS JUST A WHOLE ASS MES...
19.3K 433 21
Everyone knows Ej as the depressed Cullen ever since his girlfriend died. But what everyone doesn't know that he is part mortal, part immortal like h...
80.7K 1.9K 42
Jacob has just found out that he stopped aging at the age of 17. Renesmee has started to grow feelings for Jacob. Edward doesn't accept their relati...