The Stars in her Eyes

Von StardustRainbow

"I'm sorry , what? " She asks, her eyes widening. The brown eyes in front of her twinkles with mischief. " Y... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue

Chapter 5

4.2K 146 96
Von StardustRainbow

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon look at her like she's grown another head. Dahyun looks at her like a proud dad.

"You did what?"

"I made out with Mina. I almost fucked her." Nayeon groans into her hand.

"That isn't part of the deal. "

Nayeon groans when Dahyun states the obvious. She knows it isn't part of the deal. This deal started because Mina innocently offered to help her quit smoking. Always loving and giving Mina. Nayeon has been taking advantage of her and she hasn't realized it until last night.

"Oh god, I was molesting her, I had her tits in my mouth. "

That gets a laughter from Chaeyoung. Nayeon is being dramatic, Mina is not a child. She is not going to do anything she doesn't want to.

"How did it feel?" Jeongyeon prods.

A dreamy look comes on the older girl's face. "Soft, round, warm .."

Jeongyeon stops her before she continues further. "I meant how did it feel to be doing those things to her?"

Nayeon has the decency to blush. "It felt right. Like her breasts belong in my mouth and hands."

"I can't believe you're acting like a horndog after one night with a girl." Chaeyoung laughs, she and Jeongyeon are more experienced with girls and even they weren't this driven sexually.

"Have you seen Mina?" Nayeon sighs dramatically. Dahyun nods agreeing with her sentiment. There is no denying just how beautiful the brown haired girl is. It's like a universal truth.

"I don't see the problem here. You're attracted to a girl and you want to have sex with her. So do it!" Dahyun waves a hand carelessly.

Nayeon laughs incredulously, "Are you forgetting the part where Mina is straight and I took advantage of her?"

Chaeyoung sniggers under her hand. Jihyo is right, Nayeon could be really dense sometime but people in love mostly are.

Nayeon scowls at her and declares they're of no help and leaves the room wondering why she ever thought they are the best advice givers of the group.

Nayeon avoids Mina on the 29 th day until it's time to kiss and she lays a chaste peck on her lips in front of her band mates. She avoid the younger girl's confused glance.

When she tries to pull the same act the next day, the Japanese girl is not ready to sit through a round 2 of Nayeon avoiding her. She shuts the door to Nayeon's room and puts the latch on the door behind her.

"You aren't going to avoid me again today."

Nayeon looks like a baby deer caught in headlights. She gulps visibly as Mina approaches her side.

"I wasn't avoiding you. I'm just busy. " She backs away slowly and only stops when her shoulder hits the wall behind her.

Mina reaches the taller girl and hugs her softly, making them both sigh.

"Don't make me miss you." She nestles her face on the older girl's chest.

"I'm sorry." Nayeon drops a kiss on the top of her head.

"Please talk to me if there's something wrong. Don't avoid me."

Nayeon nods as she holds the girl tighter to herself.

"Will you tell me why you avoided me yesterday?" Mina asks as she pulls away after a short while, looking up at Nayeon with her beautiful warm eyes.

Nayeon is not sure she can do that when Mina is looking at her, so she holds the younger girl's face to her chest and speaks. "Minayah, you're the sweetest thing on earth and I almost raped you, and I felt so bad about it. I couldn't face you after what I did."

Out of all reactions she expects from Mina, a laughter is the last one. The younger girl is shaking in her arms because she's laughing so hard. Nayeon should feel offended but Mina's laughter is a beautiful thing to see so she lets her be.

"You did no such thing." Mina lays a kiss on her chest after she has collected herself.

"But.."

Mina glances up and stops her with a finger to her lips leaving it there as she cups the older girl's cheek with her other hand. "Did you smoke today?"

"No." Nayeon's eyes are zooming in on Mina's plump lips.

"Good." Mina pulls her down for a searing kiss. It's short because they could be interrupted anytime but it's hot and sweet at the same time and Nayeon is left wanting for more when it ends.

The expected knock at the door comes.

Nayeon opens the door and elbows a smirking Chaeyoung to the side. Mina does the walk of shame covering her face with her hand. She hears her band mates sniggering in the living room and turns redder than she thought she ever could.

They never get time alone after that and interviews and rehearsals keeps them busy until two in the morning.

It's the last day of their deal. Nayeon feels a dull ache in her chest when she wakes up. She shouldn't feel this sad over a deal, she reminds herself. So she's attracted to Mina, big deal attractions happen all the time. She'll get over it soon as long their lips stay away from each other.

"Good morning, I made some pancakes Nayeonie." Sana offers with a bright smile.

"Thank you." She accepts the tray and the hug and waits for the rest of the members to show up.

Mina is the last one out. And she is decidedly on a mission to kill Nayeon because who wears shorts that short in such cold weather. Nayeon licks her lips as Mina reaches for something on the cabinet and the crop top rises revealing smooth sliver of skin on her stomach.

"You're a horndog, see I told you." Chaeyoung whispers to her. Nayeon stomps her foot making her yell. When Jihyo looks at the pair condescendingly they go to their pancakes like obedient children.

"Good morning." Mina's smile is shy and there's a faint blush on her face as she takes a seat across Nayeon.

"Hi." Nayeon smiles back , looking at the younger girl adoringly.

"God they're so whipped." Momo whispers to Tzuyu.

"I know it's almost annoying." Jeongyeon agrees.

"It's really sweet. Shut up." Dahyun elbows her.

Mina and Nayeon often steals glances at each other through the rest of the breakfast.

It's another busy day and the hours fly by quickly. It's almost eleven when they reach home completely exhausted.

Nayeon stares at the clock. She still has an hour to get her last kiss.

She goes to find Mina.

"It's only a deal.." She hears Mina telling Sana. The rest of the conversation blurs as she backs away from the door.

It's only a deal to Mina. Somewhere in these thirty one days this has become more than a deal to Nayeon.

She feels her heart shatter inside her chest. The dull ache she has been feeling since morning grows bigger and she feels like she can't breathe.

"It's only a deal." Mina's voice echoes in her ears.

She pretends that she is not affected by it. It's what she's been telling everyone and herself. So why is she having a hard time accepting that Mina feels the same way.

When Mina walks into the room later that night and snuggles under the cover with her , Nayeon kisses her with an emotion so raw and powerful it has Mina in tears midway through the kiss.

It makes her want to say the three words that's been rattling around in her chest for two long years. Three words she has kept to herself for a long time because she's sure Nayeon could never feel the same way.

They kiss for a really long time and only pull apart when they hear Chaeyoung turn her shower off. It's time for Mina to go to her room.

"Minayah thank you for helping me through this deal. You know, I don't have the urge to smoke anymore."

Mina's heart breaks painfully in her rib. Of course this is only a deal to Nayeon. Always has, always been.

She already knows this, but it still hurts to hear it from Nayeon. Just now when Sana insisted that Nayeon has feelings for her, Mina has stated she was only a deal. Nayeon's words strengthens her belief.

This is over. She was living in a fantasy and it's time to face the reality.

"You're welcome." She manages a smile and hopes Nayeon doesn't see the unshed tears in her eyes.

Nayeon's heart longs and aches for the younger girl as she leaves her room silently.

"Why does this hurt so much?" She asks herself as she covers her face in her hands and her shoulders droop defeatedly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.3K 916 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
50.4K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...
24.6K 586 20
"You and that Jeongyeon, what are you playing at?" "Exactly what it looks like, we are dating now" "Then what the fuck are we?! Just last Saturday...
12.6K 1K 35
*********************** "I'm not Sana. How many times I need to repeat?" "Say that again while looking into my eyes. If you're not lying then why can...