☆||MARRIED TO MIN YOONGI|| YO...

Od parkmono

"Let's get married" he said as he sat with Expressionless face on the floor. "What?! Hell no, I'll never mar... Více

||◇ONE◇||
||◇TWO◇||
《《CHARACTERIZATION》》
||♧THREE♧||
||♡FOUR♡||
||^•^FIVE^•^||
《《SIX》》
♧SEVEN♧
《EIGHT》
♤NINE♤
NEW COVER
♧TEN♧
♡ELEVEN ♡
♡TWELVE♡
◇THIRTEEN◇
FOURTEEN
♡FIFTEEN♡
||SIXTEEN||
||SEVENTEEN||
||EIGHTEEN||
||NINETEEN||
||TWENTY||
||TWENTY-ONE||
🍂
||TWENTY-TWO||
||TWENTY-THREE||
||TWENTY-FOUR||
||TWENTY-FIVE||
||TWENTY-SIX||
||TWENTY-SEVEN||
COVERS
||TWENTY-EIGHT||
||TWENTY-NINE||
||THIRTY||
||THIRTY-ONE||
||THIRTY-TWO||
||THIRTY-THREE||
||THIRTY-FOUR||
||THIRTY-FIVE||
||THIRTY-SIX||
||THIRTY- SEVEN||
||THIRTY-EIGHT||
||THIRTY-NINE||
||FORTY||
||COVERS||
||FORTY-ONE||
||FORTY-TWO||
||FORTY-THREE||
||FORTY-FOUR||
||FORTY-FIVE||
||FORTY- SIX||
||FORTY-SEVEN||
||FORTY-NINE||
||FIFTY||

||FORTY-EIGHT||

1.6K 63 21
Od parkmono

It's been almost more than a year since my treatment has started but there is zero progress in my health, if I am alive, it's all cause of meditations and his love.

Sungho is growing up rapidly, Mom is taking care of him and on the other hand, Hyojin is working hard in her school. She is almost eight years old now but sometimes I feel she is more mature than her age. Its only cause she has been through alot in such a young age.

BTS is still performing and they are legends now, Yoongi is always tensed and worried about me. He tries alot to hide it but I can see It in his eyes.

"Why are you guy even trying when we all know that I am not going to last more than a month?" I asked the doctor as she helped me sitting back on the bed and injected the needle of glucose.

"Because it our job and your husband's love and care for you never let us give hope on you," she said

"I heard someone say husband, I guess doctor Hyun is talking about me," Yoongi said as he entered the ward with a bright smile.

"Good morning jagiya," he said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I should leave now," doctor Hyun said and left as she closed the doors behind her back.

"Morning" I murmured

"Yoongi, why are you still with me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"What?" He said

"Look at me, I am miserable...I look dead and I smell like a gutter of medicine. I don't have any hair on my body...neither I am beautiful on the outside and now this disease is killing me from inside" I said as I soon broke into tears but soon I found myself wrapped in his arms.

"You aren't miserable, you are still the world's most beautiful women for me and you will always be, your smell is the reason I wake up every day... I want to smell you every day and feel your presence.  Kyong, I loved your heart and it is still the most beautiful thing in the world" he said as he kissed my hairline.

"Why don't you just give up and marry someone else, I can see how much you all are suffering because of me," I said as I cried like hell in his arms.

"Because I don't want to and no one worried cause of you, you are just overthinking," he said as he hugged me tighter.

I was tired of being like this...being vulnerable and weak, now either I wanted to live like before or just die.

"I always wanted a peaceful death but this isn't what I wanted,  I will die with all thses machines attached to my body...looks like God didn't give me any choice here also," I said as I chuckled sarcastically.

"You are just overthinking and that's why me and Hyojin planned a date for you and me. I'll do other preparations and our daughter will get you ready" he said while breaking the hug and fixing my wig.

"My Kyong is the most beautiful women in the world"

"Stop lying"

"I am not"

"I love you"

"I love you jagi," he said as he kissed me.

In the evening:

Soon Hyojin came and she was loaded with different dresses and makeup. She was going to idol school, so she was taught makeup there. Sometimes I feel that it too early for her, all this makeup and stuff but then I realise that Jungkook also made his debut at a very young age.

It's true that more early you debut, you have more time to perform and serve the fans. It's like you'll be young and energetic.

"Mom, you look really pretty. I decided to go with a neutral pink tone as its dads favourite type of makeup he likes on girls" she said as she put the blush.

I was wearing a soft pink and white dress with reminded of cherry blossom season.

"Soft pink makeup, I use to do this when I was in university," I said

"I know, dad told me how he saw you with this makeup on for the first time and how he fell in life with you in just 3 seconds," she said

"He remembers everything, I wonder how did he forgot my face?" I said

"I asked him the same question and he said that cause he is a phabo," she said as we both laughed together.

Soon, I was escorted to the front lawn of the hospital where Yoongi had done all the decorations and prepared a date for us with the help of hospital staff.

"Wow, this is amazing," I said as Yoongi took my hands and escorted me to the table that he placed in front of the fountain.

"I am glad you liked it," he said

"I should leave you guys alone," Hyojin said as he ran inside the hospital.

The sky was filled with stars and so does his eyes.

"Just get well soon, then we will have the kind of dates every day," he said

"But I don't want that"

"What? Why?"

"Because if we have them regularly then it won't remain special, yoongi you are my that one special date that will always be the most special one for me and I don't wanna have it every day," I said

"I love you Kyong"

We enjoyed ourselves to the fullest, remembered those days when we use to hate each other, how we got married and even danced in his new mixtape which he dedicated to me.

"Let's sit on the bench, I am tired," I said as I becoming breathless and exhausted.

"Look at the sky, it's so pretty...just like you my Yoongi," I said

"Well, look at this," he said as he pulled out a box out his pocket and opened it.

It had a locket in which our first selfie was attached.

"One for you and one for me," he said as he helped me to wear that.

"It's so beautiful"

"Do you like it?"

"I loved it!"

"I am glad that you liked it," he said as I put my head on his shoulders and encircled his arms with mine.

Yoongi's POV:

I was happy that our date was going as I planned and she also liked the gift.

She kept her head on my shoulders and I kept mine on her head and closed my eyes for a while.

"I love you so much," I said as I opened my eyes, hoping for a response but she stayed quiet.

"Jagi, I said I love you," I said

"Are you angry or tired?" I said as I looked at her but this time, I felt something different. Her body was cold as eyes and her face became paler.

She was still smiling and her hands were still in mine but I knew...I knew that she was lifeless now.

"Looks like God did give you a peaceful departure," I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

I didn't want to move an inch, I wanted to stay like that forever with her hands in mine.

"You broke your promise, you are a lier," I said as I sobbed silently.

The locket

Happy Halloween lovelysssss👻👻👻

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

478K 17.2K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
122K 4K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
6.8K 193 34
I looked at the pictures we took on our wedding day, it was on the wall mocking me. "What are you doing?" Jungkook walked down the stairs. "Do we hav...
1.1M 61.4K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...