His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

Autorstwa PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... Wiฤ™cej

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 25: "Then, go."

1.2K 41 29
Autorstwa PR3TTYB4BIE

Adiana's POV:

   I sat in front of Izuku, watching him sign multiple papers .

   One of his arms are lazily laying on the table, flipping through multiple papers as his other hand hold his pen, the top of the pen is in between his teeth, his eyebrows are furrowed as he tries to process all the information he's reading .

   His eyebrows furrow even more, getting frustratedly angry . He shuts his eyes tightly , trying to contain his anger .

   He slowly lifts his head to look at me . His eyes pierce through me . I freeze, not knowing what to do as I feel his eyes on me .

   I softly smile trying to ease him. His eyes soften . He smiles back, looking back down at his papers .

   "W-What are you r-reading about ?" I ask, stuttering .

   "I have to sign some things in order to get what I want," he says , not looking up at me .

   "W-What are you trying to g-get?" I ask, genuinely curious .

   "Things that you don't need to worry your pretty little head about, doll," he says, slightly smirking .

   I stop talking to him after that. I turn to look for anyone else that could be in the room .

   Seeing no one, I uncomfortably shift . I was uncomfortable because I was alone with Izuku .

   I glance back at him to see him focusing on his work .

   I glance at the door, and then glance back at Izuku .

   "Don't," my thoughts tell me . "You'll make him angry," I thought .

   I lean back in my chair, looking off to the side .

"I'm bored," I tell him .

   "I'm working , doll," he says, not looking up at me .

   I frown and look around the room again . I glance at everything, but Izuku .

   Once I glance at him , my heart starts to ache again . "What the fuck?" I thought .

   "What is this feeling?" I ask myself, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion .

   I get up and began to walk towards my room , before a voice stops me .

"Where are you going ?" Izuku asks.

   I turn around to look at him , "My room," I answer.

   "I'm not done and I didn't tell you, you could leave," his eyebrows furrow .

   "Well, I'm n-not doing a-anything and I'm bored," I cross my arms , trying my best to look confident.

"Come sit back down," he says, glaring at me .

"No," I say, glaring back .

   "I said, to come sit back down, Adiana," he says .

"And I said, n-no," I mentally curse at myself for stuttering .

   He gets up and walks over to where I stood . He stops when he gets close to me .

   His eyes scan over my whole body, and then they meet my eyes .

   I'm shaking on the inside, waiting for him to get angry or scream, but he simply stands there looking into my eyes .

   "Okay," he says, turning around to walk back towards his seat . When he gets there he sits back down .

   "Okay?" I repeat, confused as to why he didn't get angry or drag me back to my seat .

   He doesn't reply to my 'okay?' , he simply side eyes me and continued to work.

   I slowly turn around, looking behind my shoulder, cautiously watching him .

   "Sus," I thought.

I quickly exited the room before he pulled some foul shit .

____

   When I made it to my room, I quietly shut the door behind me . I walk over to a suitcase that Izuku packed all my necessities in.

   I search for my notebook that Izuku and I had wrote in before I knew the mysterious man was him .

   I find it sitting on top of my perfume bottles and lotions .

   I stare at it in awe for a second before picking it up, and flipping through it .

   I stop when I hear voices talking outside my door .

   I stop what I'm doing to appear silent as I make my way towards the door, to clearly hear what they're saying .

   "We initiate the plan tomorrow night," I hear a voice state. I identify the man as Dabi, based on his deep voice .

   "All For One said to initiate the plan tonight," another voice states. I know that voice all too familiar. I roll my eyes. Toga .

   "Yeah, and Midoriya said we initiate the plan tomorrow night , so that's when it'll be initiated ," Dabi tells her, annoyed .

   "All For One wont be happy about this and you know it!" Toga shouts , growing angry .

   "Midoriya knows what he's doing, I'm not worried about it ," Dabi replies to her childish yelling .

"Well, I'll tell him," Toga threatens .

"You won't," I hear Izuku darkly state .

   "Oh! Izuku-kun!" Toga shouts in delight . "I'm so glad-" she starts .

   "Shut up," he says as he makes his way towards my room .

   His footsteps get closer to my door as I quickly jump into bed , pretending to be sleep .

   My door opens and I hear him walk in, and shut the door behind him .

   I tightly shut my eyes , silently telling myself to calm down . My heart beat quickens when I feel his presence beside me .

   He takes a seat beside my laid down figure . Next thing I know, a hand is caressing my cheek .

   I almost flinched at the sudden contact . "My doll," he whispers, stroking my cheek .

   "My sweet, sweet , doll ," he continues. "You're so beautiful," he gently said .

   "Adiana, I love you," he says. My heart flutters at those simple four words .

   He sits there for about a couple more minutes before leaving .

   When I hear him shut my door , exiting . I slowly open my eyes , and I sit up .

I put my hands on top of the cover, where my lap would be .

I stare down at them, replaying the words Izuku said .

"Adiana, I love you."

"He wasn't serious, was he?" I thought to myself .

"If he loved me, he'd let me go, right?" I ask myself .

"He kidnapped you because he loves you . He kidnapped you to have you by his side . He kidnapped you because you wouldn't have willingly came with him if he asked nicely," my thoughts tell me .

"I have my family and school! And Inko!" I thought, gripping onto the sheets .

"She must be so worried," I sadly laugh . There Izuku goes, putting her in that fucked up state of mind again .

   I rip the covers off my body, and look around my room for a window .

   Once I spot one, I quickly run up to it . I try to open it , but it doesn't budge .

   "What the fuck are you doing?" I hear a voice behind me speak .

I freeze.

   I hear the person walk up to me quickly, the person grabs my wrist and yanks me around to face him .

   "Izuku," I slowly say, not trying to anger him anymore than I have .

   "What the fuck, Adiana?" He asks, his grip on my wrist tightening .

   "I-I was um," I pause trying to think of a good lie , that he would believe .

   "You were trying to leave, weren't you?" He spits .

"I wasn't-" I try, but he's quick to interrupt .

"Don't fucking try to lie to me! I saw you, I caught you," his voice deepens .

He starts to glare at me, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't think .

"He's angry."

"Angry at me."

Those were the only thoughts that ran through my mind .

Words just start spilling out of my mouth before I could process and think about them .

"I have a family, Izuku. School to finish, Inko to take care of!" I yell .

My puppy runs into the room at the mention of her name, but turns right back around to run out the room when she sees Izuku and I glaring each other down .

"Forget all of that! Do you not see how much you mean to me? I can't let you go back there, you don't need an education to be with me!" He yells .

"I don't want to be with you!" I yell .

The room grows quiet as hurt flashes in his eyes .

His grip tightened on my wrist as he drags me to the front door .

He pushed me towards it then says the words I never thought he'd say .

   "Then, go . If that's what you want, leave," he stares me right in my eyes .

My heart dropped at those words . My feet didn't move , I couldn't move . I stood there, back faced towards the door .

Silence takes place as we just stare at each other .

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out .

He wasn't glaring at me, he was simply staring. His eyes were filled with fear and hurt, his body language stood strong. His hands into a fist at his side, his feet planted on the ground, but his eyes told me a different story .

He continues staring at me, "I thought you wanted to leave, doll," he spits .

"I didn't mean it," I whisper, looking at the floor .

"What?" He says, angry, scared, and confused .

"I-.....I didn't mean it, Izuku," I whisper once more, looking up to meet his eyes .

Shock takes place on his face . "Then, why did you say it?" He questions, almost not believing what he's hearing .

I smile hopelessly, while shrugging. "I don't know, it was impulsive, I just couldn't-" I start .

"Do you love me?" He asks .

I look at him in shock, I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out .

"Oh, it's too early," he sadly smiled . "I get it, but at least you stayed!" He genuinely smiles .

"Yeah," I look at the ground .

"I was planning to take you out tonight, but we got into a little argument, so we can't because you're probably tir-" he starts .

"Let's go," I quickly say .

He looks at me in shock, for the second time tonight .

"Are you sure?" He asks, staring at me in awe .

"Sure, let me go get dressed," I turn to go my room , but he grabs my wrist, turning me back around .

"I think what you're wearing is fine," he says checking me out .

"I'm basically wearing pajamas," I laugh at him .

"So? I think you look cute," he compliments.

I stop laughing as heat rushes to my face . I start to grow quiet .

"Thank you," I mutter , looking at everything but him .

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.4K 53 17
"All I've ever asked was to have your heart, but you refused to even let me in. I destroyed myself, I let you destroy me for you. I was there when yo...
19K 811 32
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
2.1K 74 9
โŠ โ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก...๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ!? โž เผปโˆ˜หšโ˜†หšโˆ˜เผบ โœฐโ‰ซ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐Ÿท๐šž๐š™๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
178K 4K 27
โค๏ธUnder editingโค๏ธ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...