Unplanned//Luke Hemmings

بواسطة lukes_eggplant

Jaymee Reynolds met Luke Hemmings a punk. Fell in love with that punk. Shared her past with that punk. Then g... المزيد

Unplanned
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
Calum
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
A second book!!?
Idk

0.9

3K 91 16
بواسطة lukes_eggplant

It has been a week since my first date with Luke. Today I am moving out of Elly's because I got my own loft. It's not to small but it's not to big. It's actually a block away from Luke's place. Luke left the whole ex boyfriend thing alone.

He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend even though he call me his on our date. I haven't brought it up though.

5 seconds of summer is blowing up and when I say blowing up I mean like an explosion happened. Right now I'm just sitting in my car like some weirdo looking at my new loft.

I finally get out of my car. My loft is on the 2 floor. So I took the elevator. I got to my floor and found my loft. I go to unlock it but it's already being swung open by a Michael in a super hero costume.

"What the fuck" I begin to say but then cut my self off saying "you know what I don't want to know". He then pulls me into MY loft. I mean why are they even here again it's MY loft.

I see my dumb best friend Elly with her blonde hair in a messy bun with a sun dress on sitting on the couch along with the cal pal, ashy poo, and Lukey.

I look at Mikey and think he reminds me of a kitten so I say "you Mikey remind me of a kitten" the whole room just erupted in laughter.

We all calmed down and I sat on the couch. Calum sat up and said "we as in 5 seconds of summer have in announcement to make". I am a little scared right now you never really know what to expect with these boys. "As you know a member of one direction tweeted about us" he said.

I remember Luke telling me this. We were all so excited when that happened so I wonder what this is about. "One direction asked us to tour with them" he finished.

The room went silent. It was broken by me and Elly screaming and running into each other's arms. I know I was so excited for the boys but I am pretty sure Elly just wanted to meet one direction.

Me and Elly stared talking at the same time so you couldn't tell what we were talking about. The boys just stared at us like we were crazy. We finally calmed down.

I jumped into Lukes arms and kissed him a million times on his face. "I am so happy for you babe when are you leaving" I said. He started to look upset and I started to look worried.

"Next week" he said. He then asked "do you want to come with us Jaymee"

"oh my god I thought you were just gonna leave me" I whispered in his ear as I hugged him.

He whispered back "I would never"

we smiled at each other like fools. Elly started coughing like she was dying. Calum then read he mind saying "you can go to" Elly jumped in his arms and screamed "I will finally meet Niall".

We all laughed at her little comment. "So are you guys gonna help me move in or what". They all started getting my stuff and bringing inside.

4 hours have passed and all my stuff was put away and I was just starting at my aunts records that she gave me.

Luke came up to me and put his arms around my waist. "What are you thinking beautiful" he asked.

"I am thinking that I am going to take that actually record out of the album cover and hang them all on my wall then take the covers and hang them some where else" he then said "that would be cool"

"Can you help" I asked

"sure anything for my girl" he said then kissed my cheek.

1 hour later we were almost done and the rest of the boys and Elly were past out. We were starting to get tired at lest I was. I was lying on the floor and Luke came over to me and started to move his hand up and down my arm. I smiled and feel asleep right there.
----------------
Next week

Today was the day we are leaving for the tour and I basically had to rip myself off my aunt. Elly is of course late. We have a tour bus but we are flying to London first. We are currently at the airport.

Elly is just strolling through the doors now looking like a million bucks will her make up done, nails done, and a Gucci bag fake obviously.

Why I don't know. "What the fuck is wrong with you why do you look like that" I asked in a bitchy tone because my boyfriend and his band need to get to London while my friend is over here flashing her newly bleached teeth.

"Sorry bitch lets go" she says and walks around me to the security check. "I think I am going to slap her in the face....with a chair" I say. Luke laughs and says "creative"

"I try my best" I say.

We finally get on the plane and I am sat in between Calum and Luke. While Elly is sat I front of us in between Michael and Ashton. I have really learned to love these 3 boys there like family.

Ashton's definitely my big brother in that situation not just because he is older but because he looks out for me. Calums like my brother that is the same age as me and Mikey is like my younger brother because I mean he's Mikey.

I put my earphones in and start to listen to Marianas trench. Then Luke takes one out and puts it in his ear. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes even though I wasn't even tired. Or was I. I ended up going to sleep anyway. I was woken up by laughter.

It was because Michael was hitting on the flight attendant. I then drifted back to sleep. I woke up because someone was kissing all over my face.

I laughed and brought my lips to his. "We are in London now" he said kissing my cheek. I just nodded in response. We went to get out luggage and got a cab.

We were going to an apartment that was apparently ours while we stayed in London. We got to the apartment and got our stuff. We opened the front door and all of one direction was just starting at us. No one really talked until Elly screamed and jumped into Nialls arms. He just smiled at her and she basically melted.

"I'm sorry about her she's not trained" I said.

They all just laughed but I was completely serious.

"Hi I'm Harry" "Hi I'm Liam" "Hi I'm Zayn" "Hi I'm Niall" "And um I'm Louis the leader of the group" they all spoke.

"We know who you are" we all said at the same time. They all nodded with smiles on there faces . We got to pick out our rooms but there was only 5.

"Luke there are only 5 rooms" I yelled to him. "I know" he replied.

"Well were am I supposed to sleep"

"Jaymee my clueless girlfriend, you will be sleeping we me" he said then kissed my nose. I laughed and said "ok babe".

We unpacked all our stuff and went downstairs. One direction were laying on our couch. Me and Luke made our way to the couch. I sat next to Harry and Luke sat next to Liam.

Harry turned to me and said "who are you beautiful". I smiled and could feel my cheeks getting red. You would be blushing to if Harry styles called you beautiful.

I looked over to Luke and saw his jaw was clenched. He was jealous and let me tell you jealousy was a good color on him. I mean he looked like he was gonna kill him but he looked hot.

"I'm Jaymee" he smiled and said "nice to meet you" he said winking. He is just pushing it.

Luke looks like he is going to rip his dick off. "Well it's nice to meet you too" I said. "Um I will be right back" I said I got up and went to the bathroom.

I just sat on the floor because you could cut the tension in that room with a knife. The door opened and hit the wall with a bang. In the door way was an angry Luke. Oh god.

He took my hand and pulled me up to stand on my feet. He then slammed me into the wall with no warning.

We started to make out and his lips moved down to my neck. "My beautiful girl" he mumbled as he sucked at my sweet spot. Soft moans escaped my lips he pulled away and pecked my lips then said "now everyone knows you mine".

He walked off and I looked in the mirror. The hickey was dark purple.

Why does he do this I can't cover this up. I go out of the bathroom and run up the stairs to make sure no one sees my neck. I get to my room and get consoler.

I put some on and it covers it but not well. I change out of my jeans and put leggings on. I walk back downstairs and go to the kitchen to get water.

I go back into the living room and sit on the couch next to Luke this time. He smiles. We ended up watching a movie. It was anchorman. I laughed so much I couldn't breathe.

It was starting to get dark and I was starting get tired. "I'm going to bed" and everyone says a goodnight and I make my way upstairs. I take my leggings off and put an over sized shirt on. I took of my bra and climbed into bed. The door opened and there was moving around.

I then felt the bed dip down. I then remembered I was sharing a bed with Luke and I literally have a t-shirt on and underwear. Luke turned around to face me.

He said "goodnight beautiful" he kissed my lips and pulled me into his arms. Shortly after that I fell asleep.
----------------
I love Michael Clifford
Sorry I haven't updated I didn't want to update on my phone but I had to 😘

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 357 16
After finishing their second album and on the eve before they set off travel the world on their world tour, four young boys of the band 5 Seconds of...
13.9K 196 37
A girl named Alexis has this guy who always pushes her around, then another bad boy named Luke Hemmings stands up for her, could she have fell for a...
13.7K 117 25
Life as Luke Hemmings girlfriend couldn't be more great. The two of you are young and reckless as you have quite the history with the singer. When yo...
3.4K 111 23
Ariella Collins is just a normal girl. She has good grades and does everything she is told. She has all a girl could ask for. Ariella gets to go to...