The Fat Little Narwhal

Da mcs32903

A story about a little baby fat narwhal traveling the Southern Ocean. He will face obstacles to get back to h... Altro

Chapter 1
The Attack
Paco Meets NueNue
All About NueNue
Paco & NueNue V.S the Ocean
Whats Going on with The Narwhals?
Guess Who's Back?
Sharks VS Paco and NueNue
NueNue's Family

Chapter 2

6.2K 247 90
Da mcs32903

As joyous as the little narwhal was, he had a feeling that something wasn't right. And as that thought crossed his mind, a large shadow-no shadows floated closer and closer to the reef. He tried to notify his mother with his fin, but, of course, his chubbiness prevented him from being able to even get near the surface of her skin. He bounced around, and that seemed to get her attention and he tried to point to the shadows, but his mother couldn't him. They kept on swimming and the shadows kept on getting closer. Paco couldn't do anything about it. He was to weak and fat. Then, suddenly, one of the narwhals in the clan started to franticly swim in the other direction. Then one after the other the narwhals all came at them in the other direction. Finally, he got a glimpse of the shadows. What he saw was the evilly smiling faces of a clan of sharks.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.2K 1.3K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
20.3K 473 31
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
Re:Cursed Da

Avventura

38.7K 1.3K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
46.3K 2.4K 31
Lovers alone wear sunlight ICARUS © 2022 PJO, BOOK 1