Kaminari's Secret "Girlfriend"

بواسطة lunabooklover1

Kaminari and Shinso have been dating for about 2 months, but haven't told anyone about it. Kaminari spends as... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
A/N please read
11 A Continuation
12
13
14.
15.
16.
100 followers special
17.
18. (Smut)
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24. The End

8 (smut)

17.2K 369 729
بواسطة lunabooklover1

(This does contain smut so if you don't like it or get uncomfortable by it you have been warned. The next chapter will be out next Saturday like always.)

When the weekend hit Kaminari could feel his nerves spiking. He was so excited to have Shinso over at his house, alone might he add, but he was also a little nervous.

Since his parents were going to be out of town Kaminari had asked them if he could use the house for a sleepover with friends so they didn't have to worry about waking up people who were still in the dorms. Thankfully they agreed, they probably wouldn't have if they knew Kaminari was only having his boyfriend over.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made Kaminari jump. He went to open the door to find Shinso with an overnight bag.

"Hey, Toshi!" Kaminari said excitedly, pulling Shinso into his house. And closing the door.

"Hey D-" Shinso was cut off by Kaminari pulling him into a rough kiss. After a brief moment of confusion, Shinso kissed him back letting their lips move nicely together. When they pulled away Kaminari was out of breath and there was a glint of something Shinso had never seen in Kaminari's eyes. "What was that for?" He asked with a small smirk, letting his bag fall to the floor, he would worry about that later.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" Kaminari asked, wearing a smirk of his own. His nerves had left and he prayed they would not return tonight.

"No, I love it when you kiss me," Shinso said. Kaminari pulled him into yet another rough kiss and pushed him back slightly urging him to go further into the house. Shinso realized this was the first time they had been alone together and not out in public like at a park or something. Usually, they had parents at home, Shinso's little sister Eri, or friends around.

Kaminari had managed to move them to the living room without breaking the kiss too many times. Kaminari gently pushed Shinso onto the couch and straddled his hips.

"You're eager," Shinso laughed lightly when they pulled away to catch their breath.

"What can I say, you're too good to resist," Kaminari said, panting a little. The fact that they hadn't been properly alone together meant that the blond had been holding back a lot not wanting to be caught doing anything not so PG13 at Shinso's house.

He was pulled into another kiss but this one was filled with love, it didn't feel rushed or hungry. He felt Shinso's tongue poke at his lips asking for entrance. Kaminari tilted his head to deepen the kiss but didn't let his boyfriend in quite yet. There was a small smirk on Kaminari's face as he played hard to get.

Shinso tried again but when Kaminari still didn't open his mouth his hand trailed down the blond's back and took a hold of Kaminari's ass. The blond gasped, not expecting Shinso to do that. Shinso took this as his chance to start exploring the blond's mouth.

Kaminari groaned into the kiss as he quickly submitted to Shinso letting him move where he wanted. Now it was Shinso's turn to smirk. Kaminari was helpless in his arms.

Kaminari's hands moved from around Shinso's neck to the bottom of his shirt and soon up his chest feeling over his abs and pecks.

Shinso slowly pulled away. "Room?" He asked before kissing down Kaminari's neck.

"End of the- nhhg~ hall," Kaminari moaned.

Shinso picked up the blond, Kaminari's legs quietly wrapped around Shinso's torso to hold himself up and they headed to Kaminari's room.

It was fairly empty considering most of his stuff was in the dorms. Shinso pressed Kaminari's back against the closed door and continued making out with him.

Kaminari's hands found themselves under Shinso's shirt again, but this time trying to take it off. They broke the kiss quickly to discard the useless pieces of clothing.

Shinso pinned both Kaminari's hands above his head with one hand and continued kissing down the blond's neck leaving small marks as he went. Kaminari let out a moan "T-Toshi, don't make them~mhh~ visible," Kaminari managed. The last thing he needed was his friends asking what happened to his neck and why he had so many hickeys.

Shinso moved to Kaminari's shoulder instead of his neck, but he was just as sensitive there. Shinso's free hand rubbed Kaminari's ass through his jeans making him grown a little more.

"Your so sensitive kitten," Shinso whispered as he noticed the growing bulge in his boyfriend's pants.

Kaminari's blush grew darker at the nickname. His voice refused to do any more than let out a small moan.

Shinso let go of Kaminari's hands and pulled Kaminari off the wall and brought him over to the bed. There was a look in Shinso's eyes that just made him melt.

Shinso pushed Kaminari down onto his back. He had one knee in between the blond's legs pressing lightly against his crotch and the other he was using for balance beside them. Kaminari's hands reached for Shinso's pants trying to unbuckle them. "Do you need some help with that kitten?" Shinso asked his voice low and gravelly, making Kaminari whimper slightly and nod. "Use your words."

"Y-yes, help nhhh~" Shinso had found a more sensitive spot on his collarbone. Shinso sat up to undo his pants and discard them on the floor before doing the same with Kaminari as he was having trouble doing it on his own.

There was a visible tent in both their boxers and a growing wet spot in Kaminari's boxers from precum. Shinso's hand palmed lightly at his boyfriend's erection as he began to kiss down Kaminari's stomach making his way to Kaminari's v line.

"T-Toshi~" Kaminari moaned out trying to say something.

"Yes, kitten?" Shinso asked nibbling at his skin.

"D-don't tease," Kaminari said arching his back slightly as he felt Shinso rub against his clothed cock.

Shinso went back up to Kaminari leaning down to his ear. "Tell me what you want kitten, in detail."

Kaminari moaned slightly at the sound of Shinso's voice. "D-don't make me s-sahh say it," Kaminari begged as Shinso continued to grind his knee over Kaminari's erection.

"Would you rather me guess?" Shinso asked nibbling at Kaminari's ear. His hot breath made Kaminari shiver. When Kaminari didn't say anything Shinso continued. "What if I were to do this?" Shinso's hand crept down to Kaminari's lower back and into his boxers running his fingers over his sensitive ass.

Kaminari moaned a little louder unconsciously pushing down on Shinso's hand wanting more contact. "P-please Hitoshi- ahh~" Kaminari felt Shinso's fingers running over his entrance.

"Please what? Kitten," Shinso teased Kaminari some more.

"P-please-" Shinso pressed against his entrance "-fuahhh T-Toshi~ fuck," Kaminari moaned. He was a complete mess under Shinso, his hair was all over his face and there was drool leaking from his mouth. Shinso loved the sight, only he could see Kaminari like this.

"Do you like that kitten?" Shinso asked pressing a little harder. Kaminari nodded his head as he gripped onto Shinso's shoulders to ground himself. "Use your words," Shinso whispered in his ear before nibbling at it slightly.

"I-I like I-it," Kaminari moaned more as Shinso's finger fully entered. He moved it slowly.

Shinso kissed and nibbled at Kaminari's nipples trying to distract him from the pain as a second finger was added.

It stung, but it was nothing Kaminari couldn't handle. Shinso felt a small shock of electricity as Kaminari's hands wrapped themselves in his hair lightly pulling at his purple locks.

"Mmhhha more~ mmhhh~," Kaminari said when he thought he was ready.

Shinso did as the blond said and added a third digit curling his fingers against the blond's walls. There were more moans from Kaminari.

After a little while, Shinso pulled out his fingers making Kaminari whimper at the loss of contact. Shinso spat on his hand and rubbed it on his hard cock trying to lube it up at least a little. "Are you ready?" Shinso asked lifting Kaminari's leg so he was in line.

Kaminari let out a strangled moan as he felt the tip of Shinso's cock press lightly against him and nodded.

"I want your words Kitten," Shinso said.

"I-I'm ready- AHHhhh~" he was cut off by Shinso slowly pushing into him. "Fuck I-it hurts," Kaminari said as tears pricked his eyes.

Shinso pressed a kiss on Kaminari's closed eyes and wiped away the spilt tears. "We can stop," Shinso said not wanting to hurt his boyfriend.

"N-no, I-I just need to- need to get used to it~," Kaminari said moving a little. He held tight to Shinso's hand and shoulder trying to distract himself from the pain he was feeling in his lower back. "Just-" he moved his hips a little and let out a small moan as the pain faded into pleasure.

Shinso let Kaminari do what he needed to before he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. Shinso let out small moans of his own. "God your so- mhh~ tight," Shinso said.

"Ahh~ Hito~" Kaminari moaned as pleasure flooded his system. "F-faster," Kaminari told him.

Shinso obliged and moved a little faster. He lent down kissing and nibbling on Kaminari's chest and shoulders. He loved all the noises coming from the boy under him. Words could not describe the way he felt.

Kaminari suddenly let out a loud moan as Shinso hit his prostate. He felt his dick twitching in need of release as Shinso aimed for the spot that would make Kaminari moan loudly again.

"T-Toshi~ I-I'm close," Kaminari warned letting out another moan.

"Me too kitten~" Shinso grunted feeling Kaminari clench around him.

Without any more warning, Kaminari came with a loud moan, his cum hitting both their chests.

The lude look on Kaminari's face and his noises were enough to push him over the edge. Shinso lowered his head as he let his load out in Kaminari's ass.

They took a moment to come down from their highs before Shinso pulled out collapsing beside Kaminari.

Kaminari pulled himself into Shinso's chest mumbling a small "I love you."

Shinso wrapped his arm around his tired boyfriend "I love you too Kitten," he said. "You were so good."

Kaminari looked up at Shinso with a small smile. "I don't think I'll be able to walk."

Shinso smirked a little. "Probably not, good thing it's the weekend."

They fell asleep cuddling, they would worry about cleaning up later.

(Well that happened. The next chapter will be out next Saturday.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

118K 3.3K 8
Kirishima and Kaminari are best friends, they're inseparable, but what happens when one has a crush on the other? Or if they both liked each other wi...
737 43 11
Denki Kaminari, Being the bright ball of jokes and smiles, tries to talk to someone who doesn't want to really talk to him. Who may that someone be y...
404K 14.2K 32
{completed} It's a shinkami story and that's all you really need to know. read it if you like it, dont read it if you don't. Simple really. Denki kam...
870K 28.8K 45
[COMPLETED] After adding Kaminari Denki on Snapchat due to a PMOYS (put me on your story), [F/N] accidently sent him a picture of herself to him tha...