Naruto Stories and Lemons

Por AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... Más

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 🍋
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 🍋
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 🍋
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease 🍋
I don't care - Deidara
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke 🍋
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - 🍋
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons 🍋
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits 🍋

Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU

938 37 37
Por AstorSunshine

A/N: 
A little descriptive enemy murder - in case you needed a warning.

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
H/C - hair color 
Pakkun is the ninja hound in the picture above (in case anyone doesn't know!) Kakashi can summon him anytime he wants to trace someone/something by scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You run through the village to get to the Hokage office as soon as you can. Lady Tsunade had called on you for a special mission. It was a recon mission but there was a high possibility that you would be ambushed so she wanted to send only a couple ninjas but who could take care of themselves.

You reach the door and knock, proceeding to open the door and enter when you hear a faint "Come in."

"Hello Lady Tsunade, you have a mission for me?", you ask.

"Yes Y/N, you and Kakashi need to go to the Hidden Cloud and recon this area that might be Orochimaru's hideout", she says. 

You glance at Kakashi who is standing leaning against the wall fidgeting with his gloves listening to Lady Tsunade fill you in. He already has gotten his debrief and documents.

"What is the catch?", you ask earnestly, there is no way two jonins are sent just for recon. 

"We have intel that the sound village ninja might be hiding on the cusp of the cloud village and you need to be prepared for an ambush. Avoid it at all costs, be vigilant. But push comes to shove, you need to be ready. I had to call you since you are a sensory ninja that is a great fighter, with medical skills as well. We will send backup your way in an hour or so when the rest come back and we have ninjas to spare, but for now you both need to go ahead", she says. "Kakashi will fill you in", she adds.

You roll your eyes. 

"I have a feeling I am not liked", he says looking from Lady Tsunade to you.

"It doesn't matter, you leave right now. You can fill her in on the way", she says and rushes you out of her office.

"Well I can fill you in, in a lot of ways", he says walking next to you with a straight face.

"What the f**k did you say?", you glare at him.

"We can discuss the routes we can take, the ways we can avoid an ambush and so on", he continues without answering your question. You scoff and reply with a hmm.

Well the thing with Kakashi is, you didn't really like him. You just got annoyed by the look of him. "The great copy ninja with his perverted books. Him with his mysterious mask and hot body and amazing skills and annoying handsome half hidden face, ugh what am I thinking again?", you think to yourself. You both had never been on missions together or every talked really but all your girlfriends swooned over him, about how intelligent, hot and a great fighter he is. "Well damn right he is hot, doesn't mean I am going to start swooning over him", you think.

You finally set your route and start on your way. He is faster than you are but and because of you he has to keep adjusting his speed.

"Can you keep up, geez, I never had such a slow partner!", he teases you.

"This is our first mission, why is he getting all cozy", you say to yourself.

"I don't know, at least your lack of skills can be forgiven a bit now", you say immediately.

"Hey I have enough skills, I am worried about you."

"Ugh I just had to be paired with you", you sigh.

"You started it"

"No, you did, Hatake. Am I annoying you that much?"

"I thought you hate me, by your eye roll back at the Hokage's office"

"You know what? I don't want to talk to you unless I have to"

"Will you shut up both of you? You are worse than teenagers", Pakkun says in his boring voice, tired of you guys arguing in the background.

You soon come to a river that you need to cross and sit to discuss the plan of action. Kakashi explains you the routes and terrains and where exactly the hideout you need to check out is. You decide the complete course to take and a few alternate pathways. You have to constantly adjust your courses and hide and be careful to not leave traces behind. One thing that didn't change throughout all this, is your bickering.

"Is that all you got, no wonder I was told to carry you through the mission"

"If you hadn't spent all that time in thinking about banter, you would've lead the team instead of Pakkun"

"But I have Pakkun, so you are pretty useless"

"Say that while we are on the ground and not on a mission, I will punch your pretty face"

"So you do think my face is pretty. Are you slow because you are fantasizing about me?"

"F**k you, Hatake"

"Any time L/N"

"Arghhh"

"Shut up! Shut... Up... I am disappearing right now", Pakkun yells.

"Tell him to shut up", you say as if complaining to someone.

"He is my summon, so he is on my side", Kakashi laughs

"I am leaving your ass here, Kakashi and I won't even think twice", Pakkun says in his monotonous voice.

"Fine", Kakashi says and shuts up.

"I hate this, and you", you mutter under your breath.

"I heard that and I don't particularly like you either", Kakashi responds without Pakkun hearing it.

Soon you are crossing the border for the Cloud village but you do realize there is no way to avoid the company. Thankfully, it is none of the sound four but these ninjas are super fast and strong too. You and Kakashi take your positions while Pakkun disappears. You take a group of Shinobis who don't look very strong and he takes a group of three that look like jonin level keeping an eye out on you. You defeat them with some help from Kakashi, with your water style and come over to join him in his fight.

"You look worse than before, that is saying something", he says as soon as you join him.

"How the f**k can you talk while we are fighting?"

"Because I am not as out of shape as you are. You look like you will pass out", he says.

"As if you look like you haven't broken a sweat. Shut up and fight now", you respond.

You defeat the one you are fighting while Kakashi is dodging two of them . You hold your enemy's head in a tight grip and slit their throat with a kunai.

"I can't believe I am helping you out", you say to him.

"Don't think you defeated all of the others alone", reminding you of his help in defeating the younger shinobi.

While taking care of one, the clone of the other one comes from nowhere to attack Kakashi. But before either of them can react, you jump in front of the clone and take its attack on yourself injuring your abdomen, but managing to make it disappear. In a fit of rage, he takes care of the remaining one, and rushes to check in on you.

"Are you okay?", he says trying to stop your bleeding.

"I thought you hated me", you chuckle, trying to take the bandage out of your medical kit. You were injured on the surface, the wounds weren't too deep, but there was a lot of scratching and blood which needed to be tended to.

"I don't want to carry you all the way, that's all", he replies helping you with it. 

You use your medical ninjutsu to stop the bleeding and he helps ties the bandages around you. He gives you a hand to get up once you are all fixed up.

You get up and stretch and wince a bit where it hurts. You both start walking through the forest since the hideout is pretty close now. After the recon is done, you start heading back, it indeed was one of the hideouts but it seemed pretty cleaned out and not in use anymore. Sort of a wasteful mission. You return and give your report to Lady Tsunade and are dismissed.

"Now we had to spend so much time at the hospital, gosh you are so weak", he says while you are waiting for the hospital discharge forms. 

They treated you, changed your bandages and let you leave.

"I am not weak. I defeated more ninjas than you did, and you didn't have to come."

"Quality is greater than quantity."

"Please shut up, I had to save your ass."

"For claiming to hate me, you might have actually saved me some injuries", he says stepping too close to you where you were standing.

 You blush since his good eye is focused on you. You cannot really read his expressions since half his face is covered. 

"Whatever is visible is beautiful, though", you think and mentally kick yourself. 

"I wanted to complete the mission, and I couldn't summon Pakkun without you", you quickly cover up. 

"If you say so"

"What? It is the truth", you argue looking at him but then quickly avert your gaze.

"Why are you so red though?", he says rubbing your cheek with his thumb, making you blush even harder.

"I am just... mad.. at you..", you stammer. 

The nurse comes back with your forms that you quickly sign, thankful for the timing of her interruption.

"I can go home from here", you say and start walking fast in the direction of your house that goes through the market. 

He casually follows you just a few steps behind. You obviously notice him trailing you and hope he will leave if you don't pay attention for a while. But he doesn't stop for a solid 10 minutes.

"People will have doubts if you keep following me like that", you say raising an eyebrow at him.

"You would like that very much though, wont you?", he smirks.

"Ugh, leave me alone", you say rolling your eyes. He is sooo full of himself, he probably has girls falling over him all the time. You start walking with your back to him, feeling hungry and tired from the mission now. All you want to do is eat. You quickly glance at Ichiraku's while passing by but the fact that he is following you, and most likely follow you in resulting in more conversation just tired you more. He takes a couple of big steps and catches up with you. He holds your hand and turns you around.

"Can we eat Ramen?", he says smirking and turning you towards Ichiraku.

"No, I want to go home", you say pulling yourself out of his grip.

"Come on, don't be difficult."

"You are being difficult, Kakashi. I had heard about you being a great ninja. But nobody had told me that you were so annoying!"

"Because I am not annoying to people nice to me. But I see we are finally on first name basis, Y/N", he says with a closed eye smile emphasizing your name.

"Whatever", you mutter and start walking again, and he stops you again.

"Come on, lets eat", he says and drags you in.

"Hmphh. Only because I am starving."

"For me?"

"What?"

"What?"

He orders his ramen and you order yours. He immediately takes his book out and starts reading.

"If you want to read a book, why do you need me to be here?", you ask at his lack of courtesy.

"Are you jealous? Of a book?"

"No! Why are you so frustrating?"

"You tell me, I was reading, you disturbed me."

"Ughh, I hate you", you say and unfasten your ninja tool pouch and your headband while Teuchi brings two ramen bowls.

"You are going to eat with your gloves on?", Kakashi asks as soon as you pick up the chopsticks.

"Why do you have a problem with literally everything I do?"

"It is not sanitary eating with full gloves on", he says matter-of-factly looking at you with a straight face.

"Fine", you mutter and proceed to take your gloves off just to shut him up.

You take them off eyeing him suspiciously as you clearly see him chuckling under his mask.

"What are you laughing about now?"

"Nothing at all", he says and starts eating his ramen.

You pick up your chopsticks still eyeing him and see a (h/c) patch on his right wrist.

Your eyes widen and you look down to see a gray patch on your wrist.

"Took you long enough to notice, now pass the salt", he says casually trying not to laugh at the revelation and your face.

You sit there looking at your wrist and his hair, the events of the day replaying in your head and your heart threatening to burst out of your chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU Prompt: AU where you get a stripe of your soulmate's hair color on your wrist when you meet and if they dye their hair, the stripe changes color. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please vote if you like it. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

47.5K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! 😉 this also my first time writing a fanfic so...
41.4K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...
538K 5.9K 17
Oneshots of naruto characters x reader, and naruto characters shipped with each other
321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...